Mouthgina (vagina instead of mouth)

Kesil

Aug 26, 2015
Again, I don't want this to be a bad thing. So no curses, no "bad guys"... It's just another change. As cool as it'd be, it doesn't have to involve freaking psionics. Personally, I'd give the task to Hasswell, since the guy is already there and doesn't have a big role apart from the zil quest (and that's right in the beginning of the game).

Dregin

Dec 24, 2017
True, it be the follow up of what happened to those zil since no one knows if the aftermath of them getting tested on was truely good or bad, like did they let the zil go or did they continue testing on them to see what new products they could make. Maybe the good doctor could try to ask your opinion on the zil and ask if he should stop test or make more products that you can buy from him or he could try to make u a test subject either by choice or force.

Annick Nijm

Dec 11, 2017
True.... Hmm, idk, what about that hidden tribe on uveto with the priestess worshipping that idol? They could put a curse on you if you lose to them. Basically a procedure but with weird space magic. Since we don't have a fitting scientist why not make it for a tribe, it could work, maybe, idk

I'm pretty sure magic is an automatic disqualification when it comes to submitting content for TiTS.

Again, I don't want this to be a bad thing. So no curses, no "bad guys"... It's just another change. As cool as it'd be, it doesn't have to involve freaking psionics. Personally, I'd give the task to Hasswell, since the guy is already there and doesn't have a big role apart from the zil quest (and that's right in the beginning of the game).

OK Idea: new quest from Haswell: Capturing a few cunt snakes with different types of pussy for his current project (details to be determined, increase lubrification/give aphrodisiac pussy juice/something else?). Steele will be forced to use a jungle lure to manage that. Once the mission is completed, Haswell makes the item and offer you to try it, or on Kelly. However the first sample is a "failure" and give the person a face-pussy instead. Sex scene (if Steele took it: give Kelly a bj. If Kelly took it, Steele mouthfuck/facesit her).

Fastforward next day, Xenogen actually like the product as it is and authorise Haswell too sell you more samples.

Kesil

Aug 26, 2015
I can see how Tregin idea would work like. Steele does cunt snake quest, Steele visits Hasswell and finds out the captured zil are still being subjected to tests to see what new products they could make, Hasswell asks Steele to be a test subject. Player gets an "aroused"/"grossed"/"who cares" choice, CoC worm scene style. If "aroused", Steele agrees, change happens. If "grossed", Steele leaves. If "who cares", scene is either forced or triggers a bad end. Either way, Xenogen is happy and item is produced.

I want to keep this as simple as possible and open to the other types I typed about.

Last edited:

Annick Nijm

Dec 11, 2017
I can see how Tregin idea would work like. Steele does cunt snake quest, Steele visits Hasswell and finds out the captured zil are still being subjected to tests to see what new products they could make, Hasswell asks Steele to be a test subject. Player gets an "aroused"/"grossed"/"who cares" choice, CoC worm scene style. If "aroused", Steele agrees, change happens. If "grossed", Steele leaves. If "who cares", scene is either forced or triggers a bad end. Either way, Xenogen is happy and item is produced.

I want to keep this as simple as possible and open to the other types I typed about.

Ok just to clarify my idea: The Kelly/Steele scene wouldn't result with permanent change since it's an early prototype. It could be used as a content sample: If it's not your thing, don't use it. Of course the offer will come with a big bold warning of the type "This is an unstable prototype, while possible changes are unlikely to be permanent, be aware it could have weird temporary side effects."

I'm not sure about the possibility of a bad end, especially on a "who cares" decision. I'm not sure Steele would have any moral high ground from where criticizing Haswell's research knowing they are the one who caught the Zils in the first place.

I think we are onto a good idea though. We need to iron out the details, but it's probably way better than just an SSTD.

Kesil

Aug 26, 2015
I'm not going to write any Kelly scenes. Feel free to write them youself if you wish. The "who cares" is not related to the zil, but the transformation.

Annick Nijm

Dec 11, 2017
I'm not going to write any Kelly scenes. Feel free to write them youself if you wish. The "who cares" is not related to the zil, but the transformation.

It's your right and I won't try to force you to write something you don't want to.

Still, If things play out the way you described them, it would make Haswell a straight out asshole (keeping test subject longer than promised, experimenting on Steele against her will...), contradicting your "no bad guy" statement from earlier. If we want to be lazy, we can have things play out this way:
  1. Cunt snake quest
  2. Haswell make a temporary prototype, offer Steele to test it.
  3. If Steele accepts, triggers a blowjob scene on the freshly released male Zil Haswell was experimenting on. We reuse as much already written content as we can from current male Zil encounter (can we?).
  4. The final product is made available through Kelly's shop after X (24? 48?) h for permanent change
This way, Haswell isn't depicted as a straight out villain, players can nope out of the content if they don't like it and we minimize the amount of stuff we have to actually write.

Kesil

Aug 26, 2015
I do not want to put him as a villain at all, so I'm okay with things going that way. Now, and in case we don't want to reuse the male Zil contents, we could show Hasswell as having Zil bits, so perhaps we could have it so Steele was offered giving him oral relief.

Dark67titan

Mar 26, 2016
It's your right and I won't try to force you to write something you don't want to.

Still, If things play out the way you described them, it would make Haswell a straight out asshole (keeping test subject longer than promised, experimenting on Steele against her will...), contradicting your "no bad guy" statement from earlier. If we want to be lazy, we can have things play out this way:
  1. Cunt snake quest
  2. Haswell make a temporary prototype, offer Steele to test it.
  3. If Steele accepts, triggers a blowjob scene on the freshly released male Zil Haswell was experimenting on. We reuse as much already written content as we can from current male Zil encounter (can we?).
  4. The final product is made available through Kelly's shop after X (24? 48?) h for permanent change
This way, Haswell isn't depicted as a straight out villain, players can nope out of the content if they don't like it and we minimize the amount of stuff we have to actually write.
interesting idea I like it

Kesil

Aug 26, 2015
I am not going through the best of personal times to write smutty contents, but I hope I can work on the thingamagik whenever I can.

flying_moustache

Aug 30, 2015
I hope this doesn't count as necromancy but...I encountered a good example for this tf and thought I should share.

mouthlxjdc.png

from the absolutely amazing Parasite Infection, which I recently discovered.

Kesil

Aug 26, 2015
It looks as if the character was fooling around with a plastic doughnut. I might not use it for a cuntmouth TF, but it could come handy for the fellagao one.

I am not into MtF games, but that looks like something which could catch my fancy, so thanks for the heads up :)

flying_moustache

Aug 30, 2015
It looks as if the character was fooling around with a plastic doughnut. I might not use it for a cuntmouth TF, but it could come handy for the fellagao one.

I think the color was chosen to stay alien-esque but still provide contrast to the unnatural blue skin color. That's why it looks like plastic. As for the shape, It looks unnatural but...I kinda like it.

I am not into MtF games, but that looks like something which could catch my fancy, so thanks for the heads up :)

Neither am I. I can reassure you, that there is an option to start the game with a female PC.

Glad to be of service.

Kesil

Aug 26, 2015
Of course, I won't complain if anyone wishes to do it before I do :p

Kesil

Aug 26, 2015
I like how it's going so far (epecially the "many pussy possibilities" bit), but I'd personally leave the lips-as-labia and vertical orifice changes as a result of a repeated experiment.

Reactions: Monster Queen
Thanks, I'm glad you like it. If I am going to change it to repeated experiments then I will probably write fetch quests to catch Female Naleen and Vanae as well between them to properly pace each Transformation scene.