Mouthgina (vagina instead of mouth)

Annick Nijm

Dec 11, 2017
Hence the "I'm not sure".

Well, we're writing it so... We can say... 10% on cuntsnake, 5% on other foes in Mengha, 1% elsewhere? With no warning during the infecting intercourse. We start planning and writing after the initial contamination. What we need is:
  • Apparition of symptoms until the cuntmouth syndrome is fully developed.
  • Scene alterations when giving BJs.
  • Possible reference while eating or drinking something.
  • Optional compulsion (if not facefucked for too long ==> Lust increase faster & Steele will automatically go with the first opportunity of oral sex they get)
  • Optional bad end.
I don't think there's that much work to do for an initial submission. Blowjobs scenes already in the game will only require minimal work -one or two divergent paragraph per scene IMO, mostly to have Steele orgasm when sucking on a cock. It means that 10 pages worth of new content would tackle 15 bj scenes. Eating/drinking content is like, 3 pages of boring generic snippets of Steele feeling aroused when something flows down their throat. Finally, everything linked to the symptoms might be a bit tricky because it's a lot of small paragraphs describing the evolution of the condition. It requires to be thorough, but length-wise it's ~8 pages top.

What I don't know is that if we still have access to the git repository to check and modify old scenes. If not, we might need to bother Savin to get them...

wallpaper

Nov 29, 2017
It would be nice if there was some warning before the tf's begin; I greatly enjoy BJ scenes but this isn't my bag.

Reactions: Kesil

Dolphi

Dec 12, 2017
It would be nice if there was some warning before the tf's begin; I greatly enjoy BJ scenes but this isn't my bag.
Why not have small messages/warning before a transformation occurs.

Like increased saliva production or feeling a desire to perform oral sex.

"Lately, your mouth has been positively juicing itself at the thought of a Nice wet/ Rock hard (Genital). Not to mention, your saliva, and as a result, the food you eat has begun tasting.....tangy? Maybe you should get that checked out soon.

You should probably visit a doctor soon if you don't want your strange symptoms intensifying
"

Jacques00

Administrator
Aug 26, 2015
SSTDs usually come with a codex entry that outlines the symptoms and any known effects. The Codex should unlock the entry after the player character shows any obvious symptoms and should alert the player of the disease that was contracted. After the alert, there should be ample time to look for a remedy before the symptoms worsen.

Annick Nijm

Dec 11, 2017
There, document made. I modified Burt's blowjob scene to reference a vagina-mouth and I'll continue to take Mheng'ha bj scenes one by one and update them.

I made the document because I was super bored tonight but no way I'm doing the whole thing alone. @Succuba and @Kesil you both seemed into it (but anyone else too!), so please jump on the project. I'm OK modifying past scenes, so it will leave you the best part that is actually making the SSTD.

Dregin

Dec 24, 2017
Why not have small messages/warning before a transformation occurs.

Like increased saliva production or feeling a desire to perform oral sex.

"Lately, your mouth has been positively juicing itself at the thought of a Nice wet/ Rock hard (Genital). Not to mention, your saliva, and as a result, the food you eat has begun tasting.....tangy? Maybe you should get that checked out soon.

You should probably visit a doctor soon if you don't want your strange symptoms intensifying
"

That would be one fucked up STD to turn a mouth into a vagina, im more leaning towards a crazy alien sex monster doing some shit like that, like that one monster from the movie "the thing" just more sexualized, but if its gonna be an STD you might want to do warnings from time to time to give a person a chance to see a nursedroid or doctor. also where or what would you give that kind of STD and how long would you have before you become stuck with a pussy for a mouth? all the STD's are based on time and possibly location if a monster or person just so happened to have an std by random chance. like furpies or that one std the slowly turns you into a horse.

Kesil

Aug 26, 2015
Personally, I do not want to treat it like a "fucked up" thing (as much as I like body horror). Obviously, there'd be warnings and ways to reverse it.

Annick Nijm

Dec 11, 2017
That would be one fucked up STD to turn a mouth into a vagina, im more leaning towards a crazy alien sex monster doing some shit like that, like that one monster from the movie "the thing" just more sexualized, but if its gonna be an STD you might want to do warnings from time to time to give a person a chance to see a nursedroid or doctor. also where or what would you give that kind of STD and how long would you have before you become stuck with a pussy for a mouth? all the STD's are based on time and possibly location if a monster or person just so happened to have an std by random chance. like furpies or that one std the slowly turns you into a horse.

Of course we will put a lot of warnings, cure it before it settles and remove it via Lash.

Also, please don't call stuff "fucked up", just because you don't like it doesn't mean other people don't. I'm not particularly fond of urethra insertion but I didn't call your idea gross just because of that.

Reactions: ShySquare and Kesil

BitchBroken

Dec 24, 2017
Heh, pussy for a mouth. What's next, dick for a tongue? I like it though. Maybe could have it like one of those plant mutations out there somewhere, you chase/fight the thing then get the choice of "Kill it" or "Attach".

Annick Nijm

Dec 11, 2017
I'm thinking we could make it a side effect of using Azra's fuck lilies too much. We will see. The actual way of catching the SSTD is actually unimportant since the scenes will play out the same

Dregin

Dec 24, 2017
Of course we will put a lot of warnings, cure it before it settles and remove it via Lash.

Also, please don't call stuff "fucked up", just because you don't like it doesn't mean other people don't. I'm not particularly fond of urethra insertion but I didn't call your idea gross just because of that.
my bad i didn't mean that your idea is a bad thing, i said that because if you think about it in real world terms its kinda fucked up cause you cant speak anymore. I kinda like the idea its not a bad idea at all, im just imagining if it were real. I'm one of those guys who would say "DAAAMN" if he saw a girl do something either hella fucking cool or weird, so don't take what i say as a insult im just that kinda guy who curses a lot.

Kesil

Aug 26, 2015
in real world terms its kinda fucked up cause you cant speak anymore.
I picture it as if one's mouth insides were swollen and you had a lot of oral lubrication, which is already in the game ("Because it constantly produces a steady stream of wet lube, the inside of your mouth stays well lubricated."). Your tongue and vocal cords would still be there. At worst, you'd speak funny during arousal.

Dregin

Dec 24, 2017
I picture it as if one's mouth insides were swollen and you had a lot of oral lubrication, which is already in the game ("Because it constantly produces a steady stream of wet lube, the inside of your mouth stays well lubricated."). Your tongue and vocal cords would still be there. At worst, you'd speak funny during arousal.
but still, if you think about the situation of it based on real world terms, the situation is fucked up. Imagine if someone had a pussy for a mouth in the real world and that person was just walking down the street minding said person's own business, that person would be getting called out left and right by random mofos who would say some shit and possibly try to face fuck that person because, in reality, that shit can happen. The idea makes a lot of sense because your in space and you could come across std's even worse then a facegina, idk shit happens, but if it were real, people would say "yeah its fucked up" because your face is now only good for being everybody's public cum dump.

Dregin

Dec 24, 2017
Im not wrong in thinking that, and im only saying if it was real. Its a good idea none the less, and as i said it makes sense and i like it for a space game where anything can happen if your not careful, but you would have to agree tht if you were walking around and you saw that, you would probably say something like tht too

Annick Nijm

Dec 11, 2017
Im not wrong in thinking that, and im only saying if it was real.

I mean, most things in the game would be very messed up transposed in the real world, We're not upset at you, just pointing out that you came up a bit disrespectful by using terms like "fucked up" to describe other people's idea. You didn't mean it that way, nobody is being mad, so I'm not sure there's a need to make 3 posts about it.

Kesil

Aug 26, 2015
One of the things that I like about Fengames is that a character looks can be whatever you want and people tend to respect it. One of the reasons in which I'm reluctant about making this a SSTD is related with how, shock horror, there might be people wanting to have a funny-looking mouth. Just like how there might be people wishing to be a pile of living goo, have a chemical lobotomy, grow tentacles everywhere or look like an animal.

If only people minded their own business in real life (and game TFs existed)...

Dregin

Dec 24, 2017
I mean, most things in the game would be very messed up transposed in the real world, We're not upset at you, just pointing out that you came up a bit disrespectful by using terms like "fucked up" to describe other people's idea. You didn't mean it that way, nobody is being mad, so I'm not sure there's a need to make 3 posts about it.
im just making trying to make a point, sometimes ill forgot to right something along with the original and it gets long, ik it annoying for me too, but im just making a point so people dont take what i say the wrong way

Dregin

Dec 24, 2017
Thnk u for respecting my long ass opinion that even i think is annoying when it gets like this, like right now, damn it fingers work with me, and i want you to know i respect yours just the same

Annick Nijm

Dec 11, 2017
One of the things that I like about Fengames is that a character looks can be whatever you want and people tend to respect it. One of the reasons in which I'm reluctant about making this a SSTD is related with how, shock horror, there might be people wanting to have a funny-looking mouth. Just like how there might be people wishing to be a pile of living goo, have a chemical lobotomy, grow tentacles everywhere or look like an animal.

If only people minded their own business in real life (and game TFs existed)...

Can you be more precise about what is bothering you? We can make it a plain old TF item for sure, it was just to make it a bit flavorful (pun intended). Now if we think some people might be really irked out by it, we can be sure the infection take its sweet ass time to get settled, and whenever it's cured (will it be through a V.I. or Lash), the player will get a chance to get a permanent vaccine so it never happens again.

Thnk u for respecting my long ass opinion that even i think is annoying when it gets like this, like right now, damn it fingers work with me, and i want you to know i respect yours just the same

Just FYI, you can edit your messages and thus avoid double posting.

Kesil

Aug 26, 2015
Well, I'm okay with it being an SSTD, but I don't like the "since this is awful, it must be an illness" angle. Then again, it can be done right: back when I played Nimin, there was a blurb about people eagerly seking to be bitten by that snake which bit had penis enlargening properties.

VoidLord

Sep 26, 2017
Honestly, it would probably be better to make this some kind of illegal TF (like Tentatool), rather than an SSTD. Also, how would it work? would it be a facial flag, status effect or perk?

Annick Nijm

Dec 11, 2017
Well, I'm okay with it being an SSTD, but I don't like the "since this is awful, it must be an illness" angle. Then again, it can be done right: back when I played Nimin, there was a blurb about people eagerly seking to be bitten by that snake which bit had penis enlargening properties.

When you look at all the SSTD in TiTS, they aren't really awful things ;). I was taking this road because I prefer when things happen to Steele than just being a choice.

Honestly, it would probably be better to make this some kind of illegal TF (like Tentatool), rather than an SSTD. Also, how would it work? would it be a facial flag, status effect or perk?

Status effect wouldn't make sense since it doesn't wear down, and a perk should have some mechanic associated with it. Right now, as I see it, it would only change sex scenes, so it should be a facial tag.

Kesil

Aug 26, 2015
Honestly, it would probably be better to make this some kind of illegal TF
That was the idea I had. One can see why would Dr. Badger sell something that gave you a "can deepthroat" flag :p

Also, how would it work? would it be a facial flag, status effect or perk?
If possible, it should be a mouth thing (faceType, perhaps?) which added one line in Steele's description and affected sex scenes.

Annick Nijm

Dec 11, 2017
That was the idea I had. One can see why would Dr. Badger sell something that gave you a "can deepthroat" flag :p

Ooooh I like the idea! I think it would be even better if it wasn't an item but a procedure, like when choosing to be a hero or with the buttslutinator! The only issue is that you have to deal with bimbo badger... Do we have another crazy scientist somewhere that could fit that role?

Kesil

Aug 26, 2015
We have Lessau, Byron McAllister and Julian Hasswell in the doctor territory, but none of them fit the "mad scientist" role. That said, I can see McAllister or Hasswell trying to sell Steele a homebrew solution in hopes that can benefit Xenogen somehow if it has success on more underground circles. Or, as a one-off deal, asking Steele to try out a procedure with nanomachines, son.

Dregin

Dec 24, 2017
Why not just make a bad guy, we have a few, why not put in another? Nothing wrong with a challenge. You could make it some crazy scientist with a evil accent, maybe a female Since there isn't a female one yet, as for what her name would be idk. Maybe a secret underground base on uveto, like that one quest you could do with Kara and have it as a bad end if u die or choose the wrong option when encountered?

Last edited:

Annick Nijm

Dec 11, 2017
Why not just make a bad guy, we have a few, why not put in another? Nothing wrong with a challenge. You could make it some crazy scientist with a evil accent, maybe a female Since there isn't a female one yet, as for what her name would be idk

Because one doesn't simply "make a bad guy". It means writing a whole new character: description, dialogues, all sort of interaction... You easily triple the amount of work.

Reactions: Kesil

Dregin

Dec 24, 2017
True.... Hmm, idk, what about that hidden tribe on uveto with the priestess worshipping that idol? They could put a curse on you if you lose to them. Basically a procedure but with weird space magic. Since we don't have a fitting scientist why not make it for a tribe, it could work, maybe, idk