Most annoying enemy?

Alfenjeiser02

Jan 1, 2020
Basically ghosts when I struggled to build the temple despite my enemies' level difference and changing my team setup with Cait and Arona in their spellblade and Totem versions, they still kicked my butt was the only time. I was forced to change the difficulty.

And that's why I say there should be an equivalent to Naptha in the game that adds holy damage to our weapon like holy water.
Why charge weapon forces you to use a power slot and doesn't help as much when you didn't invest any points in Willpower.

We will have to ask Tira if he lends us her water, I do not think he cares as long as it is to fight with the undead

Attachments

• Gamergirl bathwater_2.jpg
    Gamergirl bathwater_2.jpg
    60.1 KB · Views: 16
  • Haha
Reactions: Burnerbro

Prent

Aug 8, 2021
Basically ghosts when I struggled to build the temple despite my enemies' level difference and changing my team setup with Cait and Arona in their spellblade and Totem versions, they still kicked my butt was the only time. I was forced to change the difficulty.

And that's why I say there should be an equivalent to Naptha in the game that adds holy damage to our weapon like holy water.
Why charge weapon forces you to use a power slot and doesn't help as much when you didn't invest any points in Willpower.

We will have to ask Tira if he lends us her water, I do not think he cares as long as it is to fight with the undead
The hell is up with that attachment? Also the mino ghosts are ultra weak against tease damage. Try that

wery12345

Aug 1, 2021
I just used the fuckload of holy magic Calise gives you, it did the job.

YEsManKablaam

Sep 2, 2015
The rift cultist band. It's been a bit since I've went up there but if there's those succubi ones and the psions heck i've had turn 1 wipes happen. That's what made me lower the difficulty for teh dungeon. Not the bosses or anything but those guys just resolve killing everyone in like 1 or 2 turns i'm just like fuck it man this sucks lol.

And this was on a champ that I was tanking with. I had pretty good resistances to everything but like still and i'm like jeez why lol.

Tobey Maguire

Mar 10, 2020
I was going to say they're all pretty easy and quickly defeated but then I remembered I play on story mode :(

Princess Tomato

Oct 11, 2021
The kobolds in Undermountain. I've never actually fought them because Lyric has always been in my inventory, but I wish they'd quit propositioning me. I don't want to do anything with them, let alone to pay them for it. I don't even ever pay the hobgoblins/harpies, but I'd pay the kobolds to kindly leave me alone.

But that all boils down to personal taste.

Followed by any enemy that uses "dirty trick." That's just rude. lol.

SmithEK

Apr 20, 2021
Nearly every enemy in the undermountain.. far too many of them, literally nearly every other step our champs encounter them and generally a pain in the ass..