Missing RPG Maker Harem games

xyzabc198

May 4, 2016
I don't know about you guys, but I loved Harem, I loved Bone Head, I especially loved Overwhored, and all the cool RPG Maker games that have come our way over the years, but at the moment, I am really missing a good solid Harem RPG Maker games...I have cravings lol

Hoboy

Mar 31, 2016
You do know that Harem is being re-imagined by ker  and has a link to all the new content in the Showcase?

Number13

Aug 26, 2015
What Hoboy said.

There's also 'The Last Sovereign' by Sierra Lee if you haven't played it yet.

oniwahoo

Jun 27, 2016
As has been stated above Harem and The Last Sovereign are both good choices, I'd also suggest Harem Collector by NoMoshing.

Magic Ted

Forum God
Aug 26, 2015
There is, in fact, not an unlimited array of vidja for free out there.

Kamidori Alchemy Meister might be worth a look tho.

xyzabc198

May 4, 2016
There is, in fact, not an unlimited array of vidja for free out there.

Kamidori Alchemy Meister might be worth a look tho.

Looks good, but the problem for me is it's one of those japanese games with a patch for english, i've never been tech savvy enough to know how to use the patch's qq

TheDarkMaster

Creator
Aug 28, 2015
Looks good, but the problem for me is it's one of those japanese games with a patch for english, i've never been tech savvy enough to know how to use the patch's qq

Isn't there a readme for that?

TheDarkMaster

Creator
Aug 28, 2015
Not in the version I downloaded, if you know where I can download it that has a good readme, then let me know

I'm afraid I can't tell you, it has been a long time since I downloaded and patched the game myself.  I'm guessing that if there isn't a readme then there are probably instructions on a patch thread or wiki for it.  Hogfire is most likely.  I can highly recommend the game, as it is one of the best adult games I've ever played in terms of gameplay.  Do be aware that it will be like 10 hours before you actually get any sex and the game itself is quite long.

xyzabc198

May 4, 2016
I'm afraid I can't tell you, it has been a long time since I downloaded and patched the game myself.  I'm guessing that if there isn't a readme then there are probably instructions on a patch thread or wiki for it.  Hogfire is most likely.  I can highly recommend the game, as it is one of the best adult games I've ever played in terms of gameplay.  Do be aware that it will be like 10 hours before you actually get any sex and the game itself is quite long.

It does look like a fun game, I'm assuming it's some kind of RPG? It's kinda hard to tell from its japanese images

TheDarkMaster

Creator
Aug 28, 2015
It does look like a fun game, I'm assuming it's some kind of RPG? It's kinda hard to tell from its japanese images

It is a fairly deep turn based tactics game like Fire Emblem with a very detailed crafting system and a visual novel style story.