Mira's Practice Art Log

metamira

Nov 18, 2021
I've been slacking with my art updates, but for a good reason! v0.14 of A Very Full House is out!

Go take a look at the change log over on Patreon!

metamira

Nov 18, 2021
I've got a few different art related things on the horizon that are going to need liquids (okay, mostly just cum) and I wanted to get some practice in before I commit to a style. Before doing that though, I wanted to give myself a target to aim at that was more fun than a perfectly grey sphere.

LiquidPracticeSetup.png

Forgive the sketchiness - the focus is really on the liquids practice that will be the focus of my next post! That's all for today, I'll be back with my results in a couple of days!

metamira

Nov 18, 2021
Here's my liquids practice, as promised!
BoobsLiquidPractice_1.png
BoobsLiquidPractice_2.png
I'm reasonably happy with the in-motion cumshot, but I don't think I nailed the messy aftermath version. I'll need to do some more practice to try and figure out how thick liquids flow and cling to stuff.

metamira

Nov 18, 2021
No practice art to show off today (although I did get to spend a bunch of hours on some personal SFW stuff, so I'm keeping up!). I've been keeping busy with some coding for A Very Full House - I've got a fun new feature just about finished for v0.15; I'll show off some preview pics in my next update when I have all of the details polished up.

Meanwhile, I've had a patron poll running over on Patreon to help pick the focus of v0.15, and the results are currently in favour of a new sex frame/effect. I'll be putting up a follow-up poll tomorrow to help me decide what that's going to be, exactly. My current shortlist includes a titfuck frame (probably based on the current boob frame), some groping effects (for both the boob and butt frames), or a thighjob/butt rub frame (probably based on the current butt frame and upskirt frame).

That's all the news for today, see ya in a few days!

metamira

Nov 18, 2021
I've been very busy coding up a fun new feature for A Very Full House these last few days. I've done a full deep dive over on Patreon, but I've also got a fun gif to tease the functionality:

TextingPreview.gif

This is all running "in engine" and is already fully implemented. Now I can turn my attention to the other big feature planned for v0.15: a new sex frame effect. The patron poll for what is going to be added is super close - 1% difference between the two front runners - so I'll be writing some spicy text conversations while the last minute votes trickle in.

metamira

Nov 18, 2021
A winner of the v0.15 content poll has finally materialized: new titfuck effects for the boob frame! I got to work right away and have made rapid progress. Here's a preview of the two new titfuck poses that will be added.

Titfuck_wip_1.pngTitfuck_wip_2.png
Titfuck_wip_3.png

An unexpected bonus to the way I've structured this new art is that it plays nicely with existing shirts/bras and the "lifted" boob art. I should be able to achieve a clothed titfuck effect "for free" thanks to my cleverness! I'll have to find time to actually write events that make use of that capability, of course, but it's a nice surprise!

My next step is to rig the new art up in Live2D, then create some animations. If all goes well I'll have an update on that in a couple of days!

metamira

Nov 18, 2021
Whoops, falling a little behind on my art posting! Hopefully today's offerings make up for the missed post; I've got the feeling it will! I've been working on the new titfuck effect for v0.15 of A Very Full House, and I've finished up all the rigging and physics effects for them. Here's a look at a very quick animation to show off some of the motion!

forgive the gif-ness. If there was a convenient way to embed .mp4's I'd do that!
BasicTitfuck_wip1.gifBasicTitfuck_wip2.gifBasicTitfuck_wip3.gif

These were just some quick 6-ish second animations, with little attention paid to making them loop. My next job will be putting together some high quality looping animations at a few different speeds and styles. Once I have a library of animations to draw on I can start writing some events to make use of them!

I really need to get some practice art done at some point, so I'm going to try and do that for my next post!

metamira

Nov 18, 2021
I've spent most of my time the last few days tidying up the new titfuck animations, and I think I'm finished. I've got three speeds plus a single stroke and a climax twitch for three different styles: a frontfuck, a titfuck (guy leading) and a titjob (MCILF leading). Rather than spoil what those will look like (and to save me time making gif's; animations are annoying to make previews of) I've got some practice art to show off!

I've got a backlog of half-finished drawings and sketches that I want to start working through. Here's a WIP look at a Cheerleader drawing I showed off a few weeks ago.

CheerleaderWIP3.png CheerleaderWIP4.png

Lots of colouring work still to do, but it's coming together quickly! Meanwhile, I'm doing more work on A Very Full House as I try and get v0.15 ready for release. All of the art and code is done at this point, so it's just a lot of writing ahead of me. I'm tempted to have v0.15 be written-content light and have that be the focus of all of v0.16. I'll make a decision about that after I get a few days of writing done.

metamira

Nov 18, 2021
I've been doing a lot of writing for v0.15, which has meant not a lot of creative energy for big drawings. I finally sat down and did some proportion and sketching practice though.

ShortstackSwim.png

v0.15 work continues apace, with nothing too exciting to show off right now. There's lots of writing going on, and lots still to go. I'm going to go get back to that now!

metamira

Nov 18, 2021
More writing work, more art practice. I took some time to colour and shade the sketch I posted last time, here's a look at it!

ShortstackSwimFinished.png

I'm going to take a few extra minutes to crop this down and add it as a phone background in v0.15. I've got an idea of where to put it, but if I don't have the time to write a short event it will end up as a patron exclusive one.

Lots of writing to get through, so I'm going to get back to that!

metamira

Nov 18, 2021
Short-and-sweet post for today. I've been working on writing, and have more writing left to do, but I took some time to do a little concept sketch.

DishWasherSketch.png

I've got one major event left to write for v0.15 of AVFH, and I'm hoping to have that done tomorrow. If that goes as planned and no major bugs crop up in testing I'll have a release candidate ready to post for my next update here! See you in a few days with (hopefully good) news!

metamira

Nov 18, 2021
I've got all of the v0.15 writing finished up, and a first quick pass for bug testing went well - some bugs, but nothing unusual or unexpected. Some IRL stuff ran late and I'm feeling exhausted though, so rather than release while tired and then not being not being available for 8+ hours I'm going to wait until tomorrow to push things out.

Sorry for the short delay; it should mean a better tested and more stable build though!

metamira

Nov 18, 2021
After a few days of teasing I'm here to drop the links to v0.15! I've done a full writeup of this update's features over on Patreon, so head over there to see what's new!

Changelog!
  • - Added a whole texting system.
  • - Made the alert icon screen more flexible. Can now fade out after a set amount of time after being shown.
  • - Texts can have event labels linked to them, allowing you to respond to the last message sent to you.
  • - Texting app properly scrolls, adds elements to the end of the screen, etc. Ya'know, like a texting app. This was a pain to get perfect.
  • - phone hud now displays the total of unseen texts and chores.
  • - Texting system also supports sending any sort of displayable. Displayables are scaled to fit width of texting space comfortably.
  • - Added snapchat style caption option for image texts.
  • - Added a button to toggle between contact and texting pages quickly.
  • - Added ClickableTextingEvent class. Handles NPCs starting texting events based on what clickable they are located at.
  • - Person class now has set_override_clickable() and clear_override_clickable() functions which properly trigger texting events.
  • - Updated all uses of Schedule.set_override_clickable() to use Person.set_override_clickable() instead.
  • - Updated Firebrand background event to use the texting system.
  • - Added basic texting interactions for main NPCs that you can initiate.
  • - Added titfuck frame, based on existing boob frame.
  • - Added titfuck, titjob, and straight titfuck animation suites for events to use.
  • - Added text events for NPCs when they might be masturbating.
  • - Added text hook for Slacker movie night event.
  • - SexStats class now records titfucks. Stats app now displays number of titfucks.
  • - Added Nerd shower titfuck event.
  • - Added Jock shower walkin titfuck event.
  • - Added alternative dialogue if you've answered a masturbation text.
  • - Keyboard key "p" now toggles phone. Should improve joiplay compatability.

metamira

Nov 18, 2021
It's been a few slow days for me as I take a little breather after the release of v0.15, but I've managed to do a good amount of art. Some of it is IRL SFW stuff, but I did a quick pose/perspective sketch to share today as well!

NinaTagteam.png

In the background I'm gathering my thoughts for 0.16, and I should have something up on Patreon about that soon. The update cycle is going to focus on adding new titfuck and texting events, but I also want to use it to fix some of the quality-of-life and grind issues that have crept into AVFH recently. I'll be doing a poll to figure out what, exactly, people want to see added and fixed first.

metamira

Nov 18, 2021
I've been busy writing some new content for A Very Full House (specifically some titfuck masturbation help scenes to mirror the existing blowjob content) and fallen a little behind with my art practice! If all goes well I'll have some time tomorrow to get some sketching done and I can play catch-up.

That's all I've got to report for today, be back soon with something to actually show off!

metamira

Nov 18, 2021
I promised I'd find some extra sketching time, and I did! Here's some pose practice using the girls of A Very Full House as my models!

BackArch.png

Writing continues to be my main focus at the moment - I'm hoping to have the masturbation titfuck events finished tomorrow or the day after so I can move into adding more events scattered throughout the game.

metamira

Nov 18, 2021
I've gotten some good writing done and just about have the masturbation titfuck events written up, so I'm moving on to writing some entirely new events for v0.16. I set aside some time for sketch practice though, enjoy the results of that!

YarkUpsideDown.png

It's everyone's favourite goblin cocksocket cleric Yark! This is a real rough sketch, but I think I captured all of the "money shot" bits that I'd want to focus on if I took the time to do clean lineart and colouring. If the mood takes me tomorrow I'll start on a fully coloured+shaded version of this. If I'm feeling very ambitious I'll even animate it - we'll see!

metamira

Nov 18, 2021
Found time for some more practice art today, this time focusing on clothing folds/creases! Enjoy Madison's loose/tight fit!

FirebrandTightFit.png

Lots of other AVFH work going on at the same time. In addition to some event writing I've just added a mini chore list that you'll be able to pin to the main screen and see without opening/closing your phone. That should make it easier to bang out all of your simple chores without checking the chore app constantly!

metamira

Nov 18, 2021
It's been a hectic few days for me for IRL reasons (nothing serious, just general business), but I was able to find some time to do a little art practice - in particular some shading practice for Mira's loose/tight fit. Enjoy!

Mira_Tight_Loose_Fit.png

I've also been working hard to get as much writing done for v0.16 as I can. It always takes longer to write stuff than I expect, and the unexpected business didn't help, but I'm planning to have a release ready for tomorrow! I've got a lot of work to do, so I'm going to get back to that and see you all tomorrow!

metamira

Nov 18, 2021
Good news, v0.16 of A Very Full House is out! You can go see the full release notes and download links over on Patreon. The big features for this update are a bunch of new scenes, particularly some titfuck masturbation aid scenes for the boys!

metamira

Nov 18, 2021
With v0.16 out I had some time to do some art practice! For today's practice I wanted to focus on making more exaggerated characters. I started with a fairly normal character sketch, like I might have used for a AVFH character. Next I used that as a guide for my proportions and exaggerated the fun bits. I repeated that one more time to get these three stages of bimbo!

SwimsuitSketchPractice.png

In other news, the release of v0.16 has gone well (other than some strange Mac related bug reports, which I'm looking into right now. Tomorrow I'll be putting up a patron poll to help me decide on my priorities for v0.17, so be sure to check in over on Patreon if you want to make your voice heard!

metamira

Nov 18, 2021
The patron focus poll results are in, and the people want more outfits! I've got a secondary poll up (can you tell I like polls? Woo, go democracy!) to see what sorts of outfits people are interested in. Meanwhile, I had a fun idea for a bunch of practice drawings and decided to turn it into a twitter game! Here's a look at what I've got going on!

BimboLevel0.png

And if you feel like contributing to the unlocking the next stage you can swing over to Twitter (or is it "X" now? What a stupid branding move) and leave a like/retweet. Now I've got to go and figure out some concepts for the new clothing looks!

metamira

Nov 18, 2021
The Twitter poll from a few days ago went well, so I've been putting my art practice time into a Phase 1 version of last weeks character:
BimbofiLevel1.png

If you want to jump in on the fun you can go like/retweet over on Twitter! Is it a shameless act exercise to generate extra engagement? Absolutely! Is it fun? Yes!

In other news I've got the new minified work outfit art finished up today - I'll be posting a preview of that in a couple of days!

metamira

Nov 18, 2021
I've got a fun preview for A Very Full House Today: A new minified work outfit!

MCILF_Work_PReview.png

This will have the "Very Revealing" outfit tag attached to it, and I'll be adding a few event paths that require that tag to trigger. I'm also planning to add a few interactions with the principal that will be part of unlocking this outfit. I'm very excited to make a slutified version (ie. absolutely minimal, basically useless as clothing) of this in the future, but other outfits are going to get some love first.

Reactions: valkyr42

metamira

Nov 18, 2021
I've been busy working on new writing for AVFH, plus squeezing in some drawing work for my ongoing bimbofication practice art series. I've started in on the final shading for the phase 2 art and should be done in a day or two - I'll share that at the same time it goes up on Twitter! In the meantime enjoy this quick sketch I made!

BustyPhoneSketch.png

Once this bimbofiction series has run it's course I really need to spend some time perfecting dicks and cum. I'll figure out some sort of interactive event to do at the same time - I've had a ton of fun with this bimbo one!

metamira

Nov 18, 2021
As promised (plus or minus a day) I'm back with the next stage of my ongoing Bimbofication Twitter game! If you want to help the streak keep going you can head over to twitter and leave a like or a retweet - remember, only you can force me to keep drawing bimbo art!

BimboLevel2.png

Oh, and I also did a pinup version that I might make into a phone background for A Very Full House. I did a little experimenting with colour shifting and ended up with a blonde version too. Here's both of those:

BimboLevel2_Pinup.png BimboLevel2_Pinup_Blond.png

In AVFH news I'm focusing on new writing for the moment. Progress is a little slower than I had hoped because Baldur's Gate 3 is SO GOOD, but I'm chewing through my to-do list bit by bit.

metamira

Nov 18, 2021
I worked on an unusual practice project today, but it was an important one for keeping my skills sharp: I made a Discord bot! Over on the AVFH Discord I had wanted a way to reward people who posted cool things, and I decided to sit down and make a bot to track fake internet points that I handed out. That bot, MetalMira, allows me to give out "Good Boy Points", gives out GBP automatically to posts that receive reactions, and allows users to look up their current GBP amount.

The real reason for taking the time for this project (beyond it just being fun) was to practice some programming skills that don't come up much when working in Ren'py. I got to dip my toes into asynchronous function calls and do some light database work, all of which was very good practice.

I'll probably add some silly ways to spend your GBP in the future - maybe letting people vote in polls with them or send special messages or something - but for now they're as useful as Reddit karma with a way smaller audience.

Of course my bot needed a profile picture, so I spent a little bit of time making a robot Mira version. I guess this counts for my practice art today:
MetalMira_Portrait.png

metamira

Nov 18, 2021
Slightly late update here, but for a good reason: I've been getting a bunch of stuff done! I've been hammering away at new events involving the Principal (he's getting an event that unlocks the new minified work outfit), and I also took detour to add a fun new clothing set. I've put out an exclusive teaser for the new clothing over on Patreon, but I'll say it's a titilating addition!

Lots of writing still to get done, so my practice art is on the back burner for the moment. If all goes well I'm planning to release v0.17 on Monday night/Tuesday morning, so keep an eye out for that!

metamira

Nov 18, 2021
Huh, so copy-pasting the Patreon post just works... Huh, I guess markup languages are kind of magic.
Looking for the release immediately (or some immediate release)? Here are the links!

PC
Mac

Major Update Features

• New Minified Work Outfit! Push the dress code to it's absolute limit with a new minified work outfit, complete with mini-skirt, tiny dress "shirt", and a single herculean button!
  • New Pushup Bra (and matching panties)! Give your MILF'y boobs the support they deserve with a new lingerie set purchasable from the mall. ALL of the existing outfits allow now have art support for perky, lifted boobs as well. Mix and match this underwear set and find out which outfit combos look the best!
  • New Written Events! A new event chain with the principal has been added to unlock the minified work outfit. That tiny outfit can also lead to a new weekly chore if you don't keep your boss under control! Some small interactions have been scattered through the game to make things feel a little more reactive to what you're doing, too.
  • Mod Support Improvements! Required mod parameters, fixed menu ID's, improved example mods, and (embarrassingly) some bug fixes all contribute to an even better modding experience!
Screenshots

1.png

1.png
1.png

1.png

Changelog
  • Added short principal introduction event (will not trigger if you've already met him in a saved game.
  • Updated Jock massage event to give more stress relief, particularly if you were horny and climaxed.
  • Added "associated_mod" variable to modded entries class. Related entries will only trigger if the associated mod is enabled.
  • Refactored example mod to inject patron content options using ModdedMenuOption, instead of being hard coded.
  • Patreon content menu now has explicit menu_id "patron_content_menu" to allow other mods to inject content reliably.
  • Added explicit menu IDs for all NPC interaction menus. Generally in the form of "[name]_interact_menu".
  • Added menu IDs for all NPC texting menus. Generally in the form of "[name]_text_menu".
  • Added menu IDs for several common clickable items: front door, pool, closet, dresser, lawnchair, couch, basement_boxes, study_door, sewing_machine.
  • Added new minified work outfit.
  • Added event chain to unlock minified work outfit.
  • Added new outfit inspection interaction with the Principal (new chore).
  • Added new pushup bra and matching panties.
  • Added some basic interactions with the Principal.
  • Added minor Jock texting event after gloryhole is unlocked.
  • Added some basic texting interactions with the Principal.
  • Added corruption tags for Principal (should be enough to get him up to CL 3)
  • Added Bully tease branch while wearing a "Very Revealing" outfit.