Manly content thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jacques00

Administrator
Aug 26, 2015
What's killing me is that some of these have been finished up and all they need now is to be coded. Dx

But reviewing, editing and quality control needs to be done before the coding stuff!

Scarebear

Oct 16, 2015
I know, I know. It's an important process. 

It's just so frustrating to see great content just sitting there!

Lashcharge

Aug 27, 2015
Moved the stuff from the big list to a smaller one if they were already added in.

Not much else to report.

JDeko

Aug 27, 2015
Kekistan
www.facebook.com
I very much like the idea of a candycane colored donger, but i wouldn't want to lose my ausar descriptors. if its just a color change then i'd be pretty psyched. 

Now I'm wondering of if someone would make bubblegum flavored pink cum...

please do this

Last edited by a moderator:

Lashcharge

Aug 27, 2015
I don't know if this is exclusively manly, but I wrote a pair of Christmas cum flavors, Peckermint and Nugnog. Peppermint/candy cane colored cock and Eggnog flavored cum. Linked here. If someone could stop by and check up on it/give suggestions, it'd be appreciated.

Added, you still need to work on the descriptors. I will give it a look and post suggestions.

I also suggest you add an extra feature to the eggnog.

Lashcharge

Aug 27, 2015
So I did a little shuffling on project list and put the complete projects on top, and the incomplete below.

I also added to the list Semith the Vulkrim, something I commissioned from Nonesuch for the residential deck of Tavros.

Savin

Master Analmander
Staff member
Aug 26, 2015
So I did a little shuffling on project list and put the complete projects on top, and the incomplete below.

And suddenly my attention to this thread increased dramatically. Guess I'll shuffle through the finished stuff and throw it on our Trello.

Scarebear

Oct 16, 2015
And suddenly my attention to this thread increased dramatically. Guess I'll shuffle through the finished stuff and throw it on our Trello.

:D

Personally I wish I was this popular for commissions back when I was unemployed.  I pumped out the black cocktail pretty quick and worked on the customers and everything. Now I work 40+ hrs... bit I'm still getting spit done!

As long as we still have stuff to look forward to from you, I don't think anyone will complain about your pace. Just don't disappear like JimT!

ChainedWolf

Sep 3, 2015
:D

As long as we still have stuff to look forward to from you, I don't think anyone will complain about your pace. Just don't disappear like JimT!

Seconded.

Though I heard that Jim disappeared because most of his work is still waiting to be coded.

JDeko

Aug 27, 2015
Kekistan
www.facebook.com
He hasn't been on for quite some time

Noob Salad

Captain Shitpost
Aug 26, 2015
Kind of random but as I was scrolling down the thread I noticed something about Gene. Yeah he had a scene coded but you couldn't access it. It was fixed in a recent update.

Noob Salad

Captain Shitpost
Aug 26, 2015
The repeat blowjob variation. I'm a bit of a completionist so I was understandably upset when I realized.

Crimsom

Oct 5, 2015
btw i can't believe i haven't answered these questions yet

1. I like devirginization, felxibility, elasticity, rimming, cum inflation, position versatility, coercion/black mail, mind breaking, seduction, athletes, cross-generation (non shota, everyone at least 17 and up), sleep groping/fondling/sex, bondage... There's more but at this point I think you guys get it. I know these aren't limited to masculinity but like I feel it still applies.

2. I don't really have a preference for body type. I like jocks, nerds, twinks... I just like masculinity. Fems can be cool but they don't really do anything for me you know? irl i tend to go for more the smaller, runner types but i'm open to anything as long as you look good. An attractive face is actually very important.

3. Favorite Male TiTs Characters

• Geoff (if that's not obvious since I wrote a scene for him lol)
  • Dane (lord i hope he gets in as a follower because I want those ausar ass cheeks so bad)
  • Quenton (more like i like the character's concept because you can't bend him over the work out equipment quite yet)

Fantastic answers, and I too hope to claim dane (Hopefully around planet 3 or 4)
But I specifically want it to be difficult. Like having to best him 2-3 times, then account for how you won, and then when your rival think's he's useless they just ditch him on a foreign planet. Bonus points if it happens anyway, but his treatment of you, and eligibility for crew and sex vary.

For instance, since he's a dog man, if I've beaten him 3 times, and fucked him after each time, then he'd fold his ears back and try to avoid you, but if you approach him he'd act all submissive, and probably wouldn't even object to getting railed. Likewise if he's fucked you silly 3 times before then he might see you on planet walk up all cocky and demand transport, and further humiliate you by trying to pay by "letting you" give him a blow job. He just  makes for a good d/s play candidate to me. Obviously he'd need more than that fight on the 1st planet for these examples to make sense, but you know, they're examples.

EmperorG

Sep 6, 2015
I picture Dane being the kind of guy who you have to show who's boss every now and then. 

He gets to sleep on the couch until he learns his place.

JDeko

Aug 27, 2015
Kekistan
www.facebook.com
but how does Couch feel about Dane sleeping on them?

JDeko

Aug 27, 2015
Kekistan
www.facebook.com
I imagine he could lay completely overtop of you like a blanket.

Status
Not open for further replies.