Embry X-Pack Wish List

Karretch

Aug 26, 2015
Which is why I support having alternative contraception methods in the game as well!

Alternative contraceptives won't stop the actual amount, just the potency/virility/fertility. Condoms for high cum are usually for cleanup sake (a la Kiro)

Last edited by a moderator:

Nik_van_Rijn

Sep 10, 2015
Moscow, RF
Their male POV femdom is ridiculous to the point of stupidity. But they have a game where the MC is a girl and her BFFs are futas so I guess that's something.

Completely off-topic: R-Read this description.

Never had a problem with femdom in H-games, almost all of the protagonists made me distance myself from them by being irredeemably moronic. Hell, Discipline was my gateway into the H-VN Land, and it was abuse city, population MC. Still loled and faped hard.

That description sure is something, although the premise of the actual game is nothing new.

JimThermic

Creator
Aug 26, 2015
It's good that TiTS takes into consideration PC's and NPC's who cum literal buckets like Kiro and Aliss by giving them Tonka tough condoms. I feel like it becomes less entertaining and more like a chore having to manage garbage bag sized condoms filled with someones semen everytime sexy things happen 
I know nothing of these scenes. Would require me playing with these characters.

Couch

Scientist
Creator
Aug 26, 2015
Cumflation's a huge kink of mine, so I personally prefer scenes that let you go condomless but still account for huge volume.  Ceria does this, for instance, letting you overstuff her if you cum buckets, and if I recall correctly Kiro accounts for it too, one of the main reasons I bang her even though I kind of dislike her.  Not sure how many characters do in total, but I always appreciate it.

Enigmatic D

Aug 27, 2015
Cumflation's a huge kink of mine, so I personally prefer scenes that let you go condomless but still account for huge volume.  Ceria does this, for instance, letting you overstuff her if you cum buckets, and if I recall correctly Kiro accounts for it too, one of the main reasons I bang her even though I kind of dislike her.  Not sure how many characters do in total, but I always appreciate it.

I could have sworn Millie from New Texas lets you fill her up with buckets of cum.

Couch

Scientist
Creator
Aug 26, 2015
Yeah, but that's New Texas, which I avoid visiting whenever possible.  And if I recall correctly from my last visit, Millie in particular has this enormously creepy bust art that you can't disable and instantly kills my boner.

Enigmatic D

Aug 27, 2015
Yeah, but that's New Texas, which I avoid visiting whenever possible.  And if I recall correctly from my last visit, Millie in particular has this enormously creepy bust art that you can't disable and instantly kills my boner.

Understandable. What about Shekka? 

Couch

Scientist
Creator
Aug 26, 2015
Too flat and too short.  I like her as a character, and I'll gladly help her out with saving her race, but generally I only have sex with her once or twice.

That pic I think Jacques or Adjatha drew of her pumped up into a busty shortstack by Beth's operation was kind of hot, though.  Might not mind that someday.

Nik_van_Rijn

Sep 10, 2015
Moscow, RF

If you don't mind me asking, what makes you dislike the boastful chummy kui-tan?

Couch

Scientist
Creator
Aug 26, 2015
The boastful part.  A lot of her dialogue bragging about the girls she's ruined rubs me the wrong way.

The kui-tan part a bit too, huge balls are icky.  When they're not inflated it's fine, though.

Enigmatic D

Aug 27, 2015
The boastful part.  A lot of her dialogue bragging about the girls she's ruined rubs me the wrong way.

The kui-tan part a bit too, huge balls are icky.  When they're not inflated it's fine, though.

Don't forget about the guys she has broken in.

Ethereal Dragon

Aug 28, 2015

I seem to recall Penny also gets cumflated if you bend her over her desk, not sure about Kelly but I could have sworn I read a scene where my PC had hugeo production. Lets not forget the first NPC you meet when you get to the first planet. She's also got inflation if you got the production for it.

CommodoreBiggles

Aug 28, 2015
Oh don't get me wrong, cumflation is what I live for. I wouldn't have subjected my PC to large doses of Vanae milk to his genitals (Yes I would have, because the Vanae are the bee's knees) as well as getting Celise to help and hosing her down in order to increase his cum output. Kelly, Penny, Ceria, Aliss and Kiro like to flaunt their overstuffed tummys to satisfy my pregophile fetish. I'm with you all the way Jim.

JimThermic

Creator
Aug 26, 2015
So if I'm correct, she'll be a crewmember but the moment you knock her up, she goes straight to residential area of Tarvos, right?

Yup. Unfortunately, there's no way to keep her on the crew and have her pregnant, short of having a new mother just ship off her kids to the nursery while you two jet around the galaxy. I don't see many new mothers being okay with that, let alone someone like Embry.

If you want to keep her on the ship, easiest way will probably be to just use condoms or have a low fertility rate (*shudder*).

Tenacious_Tiddy

Sep 24, 2015
Tennessee
Yup. Unfortunately, there's no way to keep her on the crew and have her pregnant, short of having a new mother just ship off her kids to the nursery while you two jet around the galaxy. I don't see many new mothers being okay with that, let alone someone like Embry.
If you want to keep her on the ship, easiest way will probably be to just use condoms or have a low fertility rate (*shudder*).

*sigh* well... Enjoy Tavros Embry Byyyyeee! *launches off towards next planet* xD

(Sorry but her not bearing my children isn't optional, I wanna see that beely buldge. Lol)

JimThermic

Creator
Aug 26, 2015
*sigh* well... Enjoy Tavros Embry Byyyyeee! *launches off towards next planet* xD

(Sorry but her not bearing my children isn't optional, I wanna see that beely buldge. Lol)

After commissioning four CheshireCatSmiles preg-Embry busts (Two small belly, two large belly; clothed and unclothed versions), it's totes happening. :/

I'm trying to mitigate the fact you can't have her on crew and pregnant by increasing the reactions to you visiting/not visiting her on Tavros, maximizing opportunities to interact with your kids, and basically make her feel special even though she's not on your crew. Trying to do this while not making her a fuckton of variables and potential codefuckery is where quite a lot of my brain power is going.

Part of this is using the same time-detection that Anno uses, but extending the concept, so you get different messages across a day cycle depending on what hour you visit.

Karretch

Aug 26, 2015
I'm trying to mitigate the fact you can't have her on crew and pregnant by increasing the reactions to you visiting/not visiting her on Tavros, maximizing opportunities to interact with your kids, and basically make her feel special even though she's not on your crew. Trying to do this while not making her a fuckton of variables and potential codefuckery is where quite a lot of my brain power is going.

So, sort of like Urta house in CoC?

TheInfamousImmortal

Aug 27, 2015

When she becomes pregnant and moves to Tarvos, is she permanently stuck on Tarvos or eventually she goes back to the ship?

Noob Salad

Captain Shitpost
Aug 26, 2015
So Jim, are you not going to have the option of contraceptives and/or condoms? Because my PC has like guaranteed fertilization and cumflation...

Embry's cooking.

But no new clothes = no naked apron = naked waitress outfit?

Also I noticed the option to pet her and call her a good girl is missing, I can only assume that this is due to a forum bug. >_>

JimThermic

Creator
Aug 26, 2015
Also, is there a grace period or instaboot the moment she finds out?

Haven't decided yet, but I'd probably say that you've got the whole period of her pregnancy, then when she gives birth you jump to a scene at Tavros station (Because fuck just having a kid on the ship, what, you crazy?), and as part of that scene get her an apartment or something for her and the newborn.

So Jim, are you not going to have the option of contraceptives and/or condoms? Because my PC has like guaranteed fertilization and cumflation...

But no new clothes = no naked apron = naked waitress outfit? 

Also I noticed the option to pet her and call her a good girl is missing, I can only assume that this is due to a forum bug. >_>

Of course I'll have those options. I don't like forcing my fetishes on others as a general rule or gating content behind these things.

Hey, if you want to fork out $15 for it, I'll write it.

Patting her and calling her a good girl is kinda mandatory.

TheInfamousImmortal

Aug 27, 2015
Haven't decided yet, but I'd probably say that you've got the whole period of her pregnancy, then when she gives birth you jump to a scene at Tavros station (Because fuck just having a kid on the ship, what, you crazy?), and as part of that scene get her an apartment or something for her and the newborn. 

But is she gone from the ship for good or she comes back eventually?

JimThermic

Creator
Aug 26, 2015
But is she gone from the ship for good or she comes back eventually?

Haven't decided. If you've got newborns slash toddlers, kind of seems a bit weird to want to dump them in the nursery and just take off into deep and unfamiliar space, potentially leaving said kids orphans and missing out on all the good moments, as I said. The real problem is imagining a point where Embry suddenly goes from "but I don't want to leave their side!" to "Okay, let's ditch 'em and go indefinitely. I'm good now." I can't really see a plausible catalyst for such an event. Usually people take time off work and stay with the kids for a long while, the sort of long while that probably takes up all of the time you'd have to get to the final pod before your cousin.

In the end, it seems much easier and less character-breaking to not have that option, as much as it kind of sucks. That said, most of the talk, sex, and interaction events should be the same (with some slight furniture changes) regardless of if she's on the ship or in the apartment.

Karretch

Aug 26, 2015
Haven't decided. If you've got newborns slash toddlers, kind of seems a bit weird to want to dump them in the nursery and just take off into deep and unfamiliar space, potentially leaving said kids orphans and missing out on all the good moments, as I said. The real problem is imagining a point where Embry suddenly goes from "but I don't want to leave their side!" to "Okay, let's ditch 'em and go indefinitely. I'm good now." I can't really see a plausible catalyst for such an event. Usually people take time off work and stay with the kids for a long while, the sort of long while that probably takes up all of the time you'd have to get to the final pod before your cousin.
In the end, it seems much easier and less character-breaking to not have that option, as much as it kind of sucks. That said, most of the talk, sex, and interaction events should be the same (with some slight furniture changes) regardless of if she's on the ship or in the apartment.

Well, you did say before that if there were too many she'd start having a mental breakdown, but that was the prior plan of being on the ship. Could still have it that at one point too many is too much and she just wants to get away from it all for a time. 

Noob Salad

Captain Shitpost
Aug 26, 2015
$15 per outfit and it assumes the last bust size after she's taken her last drug, right?

Also, will pregnancy affect breasts/lactation? Bust image, aside.

easykiln

Sep 10, 2015
I feel like if Embry is TOO realistic on this matter basically every waifu will have to follow suit, if they are responsible adults, or it would feel too jarring by contrast. I think that fundamentally this is something that falls under the "reality is less important than gameplay/fetishes" clause of the game. Knocking people up with no real consequences. Having the lives of your harem revolve around you so you can always have them on hand. It's part of the promise of TiTS as erotic fantasy.

Just expressing a desire to visit often, or defaulting to leaving but with an option to persuade her to stay, would be a better way to handle her motherly instincts in this case. Hard to say, but although the game ignores the passage of time so you can screw around, I think this whole coming of age adventure isn't supposed to last more than a year or so "canonically." She might be ok(or close enough to be believable) with just delaying her motherhood responsibilities if it is only until the PC returns to take control of the company.