Manly content thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lashcharge

Aug 27, 2015
As some of you may know there is a distinct lack of male or masculine content ingame. The developers have already settled their position on that so there isn't much point in complaining to them about this disparity. So I decided to make this thread to gauge preferences, discuss potential ideas and list links to gdocs with additions to game all related with manly content.

To clarify manly content is:

• Characters: Must have a masculine appearance, so men, maleherms and cuntmen. (no femboys allowed)
  • Items: Must enhance the player's masculinity, from clothes fitting for dudes to transformatives that make one manlier or changes male genitalia.
  • Race: All normal members of that race must be at least slightly masculine.

List: I'll keep adding links with a short description to gdocs with manly content as I find them. I'll remove the links if requested or it makes it into the game:

Complete Projects:

• Fazian by Nonesuch: A anatae dancer that can teach dudes how to dance sexy.
  • Tarrach Slaver Mobs by Nonesuch: A gang of psionic slaver bugs. Has males.
  • Kinky Inks Inc by JimThermic: A tattoo and piercing shop, maned by a naga called Rhett.
  • Kit Kouki by RuBoo: A straight parasite-infested half-ausar. Dudes can feed his cuntail instead.
  • Codex: Taufedi by Foxxling: A race of slimy, rubbery monkey boys.
  • Musk and Muscle and Items by Altair Horsecock: A shop containing loads of male underwear and some transformatives. It's run by Busky, a gay New Texan with events around new texas.
  • Milk Barn Voyeur by Foxxling: A sex scene involving two voyeur bulls checking out two treated females getting it on.
  • Doctor Lessau by Couch: Sexy Chimera found on Uveto. A doctor that made Steele's nanomachines.
  • Office Gangbang by Couch: Have a sex party with everyone in Dr. Lessau's office. Walt the wolf boy is one of the boys that Steele gets to interact with.
  • Zil Male Rim'n'Ride by Fwuffy Blue: A buttplay sex scene with Steele topping a male zil.

Incomplete Projects:

• Angus by Foxxling: A half-ausar bull-boy follower from New Texas that comes in Twink, Bara and Cowmazon models.
  • Arjnold by Terra Lupis: A viking puppystud for Uveto.
  • Kashawn by Foxxling: A black human follower with loads of cybernetics and a robot bag.
  • Rauk by Foxxling: A bruchandus that you can wrestle with.
  • Ahi by Worldofdrakan: A feloctoped that likes you the more naleen ip you give him.
  • Zil-stealing by Eva Ingram: A vanae-morph only victory scene for male Zils. Potential threesome with another vanae.
  • Dr Rend Crullen by The Observer: A doctor that studies savicite and the horrors hidden by it. No sex planned.
  • Bruchandus Codex by Worldofdrakan: A race of pointy-eared, slime-skinned, multiballed men.
  • Axel Rys Tee by JimThermic: The BULL of New Texas. Only feminine players get to interact with him.
  • Professor Azul by Kitteh6660: Geneticist with mousemods. Expy of Rathazul.
  • Edan by Wsan: Dominant Kelt-like Leithan Mercenary.
  • Zil Male Cunt-tail milking by IVIysteriousPerson: A cunt-tail sex scene where Steele milks a male zil.
  • Thare Plantation by Nonesuch: A plantation with two male characters! A doctor and a subby zil male.

Things that were on the list that were added: Mino Charge by Couch, Whoring at Beth's by Nonesuch, Quenton's Personal Training by Slab Bulkhead, Arbetz Travel Agency by Nonesuch, Fyn Wilder by JimThermic, Semith by Nonesuch, Codex: Vulkrim by Lashcharge.

I'll end this post by asking three questions:

1. What kind of fetishes(related to masculinity) do you like?
  2. What kind of masculine characters do you like? Any preferences for personalities and body types?
  3. What's your favourite manly character already in the game?

Last edited by a moderator:

Kesil

Aug 26, 2015
1) Groin worship. The more rigid and veiny the meat is, and the more dangling and bloated the sack is, the better. I like foreskin, but not sheaths. I could detail what I like on alien dongs if you want. Also, bring on bulges!

I know these things are left vague in Fengames, but I don't mind some smegma and some musky loins. As per male milk, huh... I like when pre drips and the main course can be a gooey meal as well as a body lotion straight from the tap, but not when the guy looks like a fountain when he comes.

2) I want normal people, personality wise. Physically speaking, I'm not into bara or femboys (but I kinda like twinks). If they are, they better not be a huge "I iz manly man, worship me" muscled mountain or a puny kid that has no spine, both in regular gameplay as well as smut scenes. I am okay with any body type as long as it's not overtly ripped. Actually, I was quite pleased when I learnt how big bellied you can make Ben/Bess. I guess I'm in the mood for chubbiness as of late... as long as the character doesn't make me think of "Katamari on the Rocks" due to how the character looks like a damn ball. A bishie or an alien will have a similar warm welcome from me.

3) If I had to pick only one, that'd be Geoff. But if I can speak about the rest of males... In my headcanon, Colenso and Burt are my bros, just like I consider Crazy Carl and Artie good people. Julian Haswell is not precisely "good people", but I wish he was available after his quest. Vahn, Dally and Ben are 7/10. Personality wise, I like Semith, Tanis and Fazian. I hope we can see more of Gene and Able. My favourite fightable males are the raskvel. I've taken a liking to Yancy, Orryx and Edan and I like male Lane's sex scenes.

P.S. As a Cthulhu Mythos fan, I liked the little nod in Orryx's ads.

Last edited:
Reactions: Jongeedubs

JimThermic

Creator
Aug 26, 2015
I'm working on 'The Bull', but he'll be pretty extreme on the masculine end of the scale, and aimed at characters with 75 or more Femininity for reasons. Separate dialogue depending on your gender identity.

Also doing some more Vahn content with this Tarkus Residential Floor thing. 

Shido

Aug 28, 2015
I'm working on 'The Bull', but he'll be pretty extreme on the masculine end of the scale, and aimed at characters with 75 or more Femininity for reasons. Separate dialogue depending on your gender identity.

Also doing some more Vahn content with this Tarkus Residential Floor thing. 

More Vahn content. :D I can't wait to see what is in store for him.

Shido

Aug 28, 2015
Hey, if you put in a sex scene request now, I'll take it under advisement. 

I make this so called request NOW!!!!  Anyway you like it.

Foxxling

Scientist
Creator
My name is Foxx and i approve this Thread

Shido

Aug 28, 2015
Writing this guy up as a humanoid alien for Residential floor as sexable NPC. Hopefully he appeals to some folks. 

He reminds me of the way I pictured Drizzt from The Forgotten Realms novels. The only difference I notice is the hair and skin color.

ShySquare

Sep 3, 2015
  2. What kind of masculine characters do you like? Any preferences for personalities and body types?
  3. What's your favourits manly character already in the game?

1. Knotting (whether my character does the knotting or is knotted is equally appealing). It just seems nice to spoon for some time while the knotting partner comes a few times before the knots deflates. Also, I like it when a masculine character can be both submissive and dominant at different times (to be honest, I also really like it when a masculine character bottoms and has his prostate milked).
  2. Body types : not overtly ripped (although pecs are appreciated) and not a trap, from almost bara to twink. Otherwise, anything goes : tall, short, thin, chubby, athletic, alien goo... just, mostly humanoid. As for personality : anything as long as they are not either A) Kelt-level machomen assholes or B) as meek as the farmboy on New Texas or Geoff I hope meek's the right word, as english is not my native language. Actually, I think that's their personality and whether it is well-developed or not that makes like or dislike characters in TiTS, more than the body-type (doesn't that seem weird for a sex game ?).
  3. Favourite would be male Raskvels and Burt. Apart from that, I find Colenso oddly charming (almost wish he was sexable), Geoff is not really my cup of tea, Ben is likeable, Vahn is not developed enough personality wise for me to really like or dislike him, and other masculine characters are okay.

MissusEto

Sep 17, 2015
I still find it ironic you have "Lash" in your name, and you've invested some time in Masculine TFs.

I don't know if that's the correct use of the word "ironic", but then again, most people misuse it :3

Eva

Sep 14, 2015
As a self-professed dyke, I'm not really into dudes. That said, there are occasional exceptions. 

The general thread of my non-feminine exceptions seems to be that they are:

1: Not 'buff' or 'ripped' - 'toned' is okay, but big slabs of beefcake don't do anything for me. 

2: Confident - I'm a switch, but the rare masculine guys I go for are almost universally doms, or at least equal partners in the relationship. Submissive guys can manage confidence, but I almost never see it due to the stereotype of 'submissive = shy'. Still, some of the point of masculinity in my mind is that there's physical power behind it - being handled as something precious and fragile by a hot guy is one of the few things that they have over women, IMO. (Dominant women can sometimes do this, but dudes manage it more easily for me. I think it has something to do with their forearms.)

3: Personable and intelligent. I don't care if you're confident and good-looking, assholes and cardboard cutouts just aren't hot. Sometimes with girls I can just appreciate the body and overlook a bland personality, but guys don't get that pass. 

An example of an exception:

image.jpg

(Yes, that is a Cat6-of-nine-tails.)

Couch

Scientist
Creator
Aug 26, 2015
Interesting.  I hope you'll enjoy Dr. Lessau, then, he attempts to hit all of those notes.

Spritely

Sep 23, 2015
As some of you may know there is a distinct lack of male or masculine content ingame. The developers have already settled their position on that so there isn't much point in complaining to them about this disparity. So I decided to make this thread to gauge preferences, discuss potential ideas and list links to gdocs with additions to game all related with manly content.

To clarify manly content is:

• Characters: Must have a masculine appearance, so men, maleherms and cuntmen. (no femboys allowed)
  • Items: Must enhance the player's masculinity, from clothes fitting for dudes to transformatives that  make one manlier or changes male genitalia.
  • Race: All normal members of that race must be at least slightly masculine.

List: I'll keep adding links with a short description to gdocs with manly content as I find them. I'll remove the links if requested or it makes it into the game:

• Angus by Foxxling: A half-ausar bull-boy follower from New Texas that comes in Twink, Bara and Cowmazon models.
  • Fazian by Nonesuch: A anatae dancer that can teach dudes howto dance sexy.
  • Arjnold by Terra Lupis: A viking puppystud for Uveto.
  • More to come...

I'll end this post by asking three questions:

3. What's your favourits manly character already in the game?
Might write up something for a male character as long as someone can handle any vanilla gay sex options (doesn't appeal to me without a woman involved somehow) if you guys need more guys in the game. Would love to do something with ageplay or petplay, could get my little help with ideas.

Lashcharge

Aug 27, 2015
Added the following:

• Arjnold by Terra Lupis: A viking puppystud for Uveto. (Linked to the wrong doc.)
  • Kashawn by Foxxling: A black human follower with loads of cybernetics and a robot bag.
  • Rauk by Foxxling: A bruchandus that you can wrestle with.
  • Musk and Muscle by Altair Horsecock: A shop containing loads of male underwear. It's run by Busky, a gay New Texan with events around new texas.
  • Ahi by Worldofdrakan: A feloctoped that likes you the more naleen ip you give him.
  • Zil-stealing by Eva Ingram: A vanae-morph only victory scene for male Zils. Potential threesome with another vanae.
  • Tarrach Slaver Mobs by Nonesuch: A gang of psionic slaver bugs. Has males.
  • Dr Rend Crullen by The Observer: A doctor that studies savicite and the horrors hidden by it. No sex planned.
  • Arbetz Travel Agency by Nonesuch: The main focus is the goblin lady, but there's also sex scenes with a human and a manly kaithrit.
  • Quenton's Personal Training by Slab Bulkhead: The guy that wrote Ten Ton Gym hasn't appeared again, but before he did he did finish two sex scenes for Quenton.
  • Bruchandus by Worldofdrakan: A race of pointy-eared, slime-skinned, multiballed men.
  • Taufedi by Foxxling: A race of slimy, rubbery monkey boys.
Writing this guy up as a humanoid alien for Residential floor as sexable NPC. Hopefully he appeals to some folks. 
Orange-skinned beefcake elf? I like it. Also will enjoy more of Vahn.

I still find it ironic you have "Lash" in your name, and you've invested some time in Masculine TFs.

I don't know if that's the correct use of the word "ironic", but then again, most people misuse it :3
Because of the doctor? I had that username before he appeared.

Might write up something for a male character as long as someone can handle any vanilla gay sex options (doesn't appeal to me without a woman involved somehow) if you guys need more guys in the game. Would love to do something with ageplay or petplay, could get my little help with ideas.
You could try to write it. It might not appeal to you, but you might find you're good at it if you challenge yourself.

Nonesuch

Scientist
Creator
Aug 27, 2015
The post is supposed to pictorally represent the fact I like the cut of the bloke in your post's jib. I appreciate in hindsight that using Alan Partridge to accomplish this task communicated a mixed message.

Lashcharge

Aug 27, 2015
I wanted to add more to this, but I wanted to finish the codex for a race I wrote. Anyway here are a few more to add.

• Whoring at Beth's by Nonesuch: Lots of generic male characters here and a bit limited but still pretty interesting.
  • Fyn Wilder by JimThermic: Only has part of a sex scene, but like everything Jim it's pretty good.
  • Professor Azul By Kitteh6660: Needs a lot more work!
  • Vulkrim Codex by Lashcharge: A race of pirate imps males that can give buttpregnancy. Feedback welcomed.
In another note one of the items I wrote ManUp, a masculinizer, got in.

Fully Automated

Oct 11, 2015
I'd almost count any race that actually has a recognizably masculine gender as manly content, at this point.

Lashcharge

Aug 27, 2015
I'd almost count any race that actually has a recognizably masculine gender as manly content, at this point.

I could, but then I would be adding a lot of codices that have no manly content promised. Or worst like the Laquine where it's so ambigously worded that we don't know if male Laquine have breasts or not. Which would make the list huge, but without meaningful content.

Complete neglect is bad too, so i'll add codices with manly and girly content if there at least two manly characters for that race.

Reactions: Foxxling

Nonesuch

Scientist
Creator
Aug 27, 2015
Lots of generic male characters here and a bit limited but still pretty interesting.
Gee thanks for the review, Lukewarm!

Writing that whoring thing made me realise there's zero races in TiTS with a patriarchal streak, unless you count the wetraxxel or the Treated, which I don't. Nothing like the minotaurs, whom people seemed to love. Will be looking at ways of tackling that in the months to come perhaps.

Lashcharge

Aug 27, 2015
Gee thanks for the review, Lukewarm!

Writing that whoring thing made me realise there's zero races in TiTS with a patriarchal streak, unless you count the wetraxxel or the Treated, which I don't. Nothing like the minotaurs, whom people seemed to love. Will be looking at ways of tackling that in the months to come perhaps.
Heh, I meant generic as in not-persistent characters, not that they were boring.

There's a general lack of races where the male is focused in anyway. Mostly is just females that are focused with leads to some problems (like the Laquine problem I previously mentioned). The Anatae you did are a good addition that focus on the male.

Scarebear

Oct 16, 2015
  3. What's your favourite manly character already in the game?

You have no idea how happy it makes me to see this thread!

1. Domination - whether is just subtly expressed in sex scenes or just full blown alpha male assholery like Kelt(though in his case it may be considered more of a rape fetish which I also enjoy). I especially love it when they initiate scenes, like Gene.

2. Confident playboys/Alpha males. I'm not super picky on body types, but I prefer toned or buff/beefy to skinny/androgynous/effeminate. 

3. Dane. 

Ormael

Aug 27, 2015
TiTs version of Rathazul from CoC?

Yeah he even got titsverse version of reducto for sell and...other stuff that better not talk aloud or we call down Wraith of the Word of God.

Status
Not open for further replies.