Making History (for floozer)[discontinued]

Reptillicus

Jun 30, 2016
"Well.... from what we've herd f-from Bill, they thought that the technology was too dangerous... M-Maybe they put it up becuse they may have found something still there..." Mika said with her hand under her chin. "We gotta find out whats going on now! A story this full of intrigue is gonna make me super famous!", Jasmin said with stars in her eyes. But just then they herd some one shoat, "Intruders! halt!" They gasped and turned around to find a man in a uniform pointing a gun at them! He was certianly humanoid but they couldnt tell what he was do to wearing a helmet and he lacked any insignia on his uniform. "Hands in the air where I can see em'!"

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
Penny turned around, more than a little confused and looked at the man pointing a gun at them... namely, what kind of gun it was. "Woa now... easy there pal. We are not looking for any trouble here."

Reptillicus

Jun 30, 2016
Mika shook as looked at the man and his weapon. "This is a restricted zone! how do you even know where this is?!", he barked at them. Penny could just barely make out the glow on the sides of the gun that showed that is was a plasma weapon, she would have to be careful.

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
"We just heard some rumors floating aroud the city while we were there. Then we followed them out and stumbled across this place. Why is this even restricted? It is just a blow up ruin isn't it?"

Reptillicus

Jun 30, 2016
"That not you business this place is restricted to everyone that fact that you even found this place puts you under suspicion! Your all coming with me!", he said pointing his gun at Penny. "W-wait p-p-please we don't mean any harm!" Mika pleaded. "I've just signled for back up, we're taking you in." Mika then remembered the rings on penny's gauntlets. Mika didn't like were this was going something told her she had to get away or else something bad will happen. She had to do something and fast! She then remembered the mind stone! she could use that to tell Penny something with out talking! Penny then Felt Mika push the stone onto her back ever so slowly as to not alter the guard while he was looking over the other girls and Maxter. She then herd Mika think, "Penny! your gauntlets! they Have those defectors! we can use that!"

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
Penny didn't let on that she was suddenly being spoken to in her mind and calmly replied. "Are you certain you want to start up a fight here? He could be with the authorities... or it could just be a really picky merc group. No sign on him either. Last chance Mika, play along or force our way in?"

Reptillicus

Jun 30, 2016
Mika looked scared to the man and she also felt super exposed being naked as she was. She wasn't letting on that she was using her mind to speak too. "N-normally i would just say we should go along with something like this.... but.... something just doesn't feel right here.... I have a real bad feeling about this guy.... violence is the last thing I want... but.... but... I'm sorry i cant give you something more concrete..."

"Alright you nudists you're going with me. an we'll have nice long chat about all the things your not telling me." the man said. Penny could feel there was somthing off about this guy.... the he moved just seemed slightly...off.

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
Penny sighed and nodded her head before suddenly diving her hands down into her gauntlets and lifting them up, now armed and ready to go. "Sorry bud, but something about you just doesn't seem right. So I don't think we are going anywhere... and for your information, I am wearing a duster, so not completely nude. It's the fine details taht mean the most you know." She says while casually walking toward him.

Reptillicus

Jun 30, 2016
"Hey! I said don't move! fine i gave you a warning!", he readied his gun. " I've got a few details for you.... RIGHT HERE!" he then took a shot at Penny with his plasma gun aiming for the center of her body. Mika gasped and then Penny's gauntlets glowed gold as if sensing the energy flying towards her, the words of the oracle came to mind: "These rings... they will aid you on your quest... attach them to your gauntlets and they will make a small energy field around your gloves... you should be able to deflect, or even reflect energy blasts... take them with my blessing."

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
Seeing him go for the trigger, she steps left when he pulls it. Making her hand flat, she uses it like a tennis racket and slaps the shot right back at the man.

Reptillicus

Jun 30, 2016
With smack of her glowing gauntlets the shot bonces right back at the guy! everyone gasped as plasma blot bounced right back and nailed him right in the arm. Sparks flew the point of impact as wires and electric arcs appeared from the whole in his arm. "What?! is he a robot?", Sala shouted in confusion. Just then seeing her opening, Jezzy made fallow up shot and hit him right in the face! he shook as the electricity discharged in his body and then he fell to the ground seemingly knocked out cold or shutdown.

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
Penny cheered with her arms in the air "Woo! that was awesome! reflector rings are working just fine!" She trust up to their assailent and looks him over "So... is he a robot?"

Reptillicus

Jun 30, 2016
Emily scoots over. "Let me have look!" She then bends over (putting that ass in the air) and removes their assailants mask. "Woah... guess he was a robot... hmmm" Emily said as she looked over his synthetic face. she then checked the rest of his body and even found a way to open up a compartment on his chest. "Well thats odd... i dont see a main CPU in here...." Emily said with a confused look. "this is weird.... how can he move with out one... dont robots need that to think and all that..." Jezzy said as she scoot over to look too. "W-We should get moveing before b-back up shows up..." Mika said as she looked around nervously.

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
Penny nodded along with her. "Right. So how are we going to get in if this thing is galora proof?" She looks up to see if they could just climb over it.

Reptillicus

Jun 30, 2016
The wall is quite tall and very smooth there are no obvious foot holds. Jezzy was still giving the android a scrutinizing look. "....He looks just like person with all that gera on.... not mention he acted just like a regular guard.... something very screwy is going on around here....." Jezzy said as she poked at the downed droid. Mika looked around then said. "there must be a-an entrance... somewhere.... we should maybe.... go around until we find something like that?"

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
"Sounds good to me, let's start moving and see what we can find! Just leave the droid there JEzzy, we don't have time to poke at him right now"

Reptillicus

Jun 30, 2016
Then they all slowly slinked their way around the wall looking for a way in. They then found lighter colored section of wall and herd faint voices behind it. Sala antennae twitched "Hey i smell people behind that door..." She said softly. "Oh crap hide! it must be that guys back up!" Jezzy said as she snatched up sala and hid behind a tree, Mika took penny by the hand and pulled them both behind mound of dirt high enough for then to hide behind. Then they herd the wall move and the sounds of people shuffling out. "So he said he found some naked girls out here? are you sure he wasnt just pulling our legs? cuz that would actually be awesome..." Penny herd one of them say.

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
Penny restrained a chuckle as the guys appreciate the idea of finding a bunch of naked women. Then again, most guys would if it meant free sex or at least a free show. Regardless, she kept low to the floor, waiting for them to pass.

Reptillicus

Jun 30, 2016
"Wish he would have called us in sooner." "I hear that..." the men said as they passed. Mika risked a peek over the mound to see them passing them by. they had the same uniforms as the first guy but they didn't seem weird to Mika like the first guy did, they seemed like people doing their jobs.... The wall was now open if they were quick enough before it closed they could get inside. "Penny... you faster then me g-get us inside quick!" She said softly. In truth mika actually didnt want to go in there it looked dark and unwelcoming.... who know what they would do once they got inside... but she had to know.... she had a responsibility to make sure the tech of the unknown people didn't fall into the wrong hands

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
Penny nodded and grabbed Mika in her arms before taking off for the door. She got there in time to throw Mika through before sliding in herself by mostly flattening her body to slip through the narrow crack.

Reptillicus

Jun 30, 2016
the others weren't able to dash in like Penny was so they stayed back. "I hope they'll be ok....", Jezzy said as she held Sala against her tightly as they hid (Pushing her into her big milky bust). Mika fell face first into the floor with her legs spread open with a gasp. Thankfully no one was around to hear Mika groan in pain as she go up slowly rubbing her head. As she looked around Penny could see the words decontamination above the door the entered from.

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
"Umm, decontamination?" She asks while helping Mika up to her feet and looking around the room they are in.

Reptillicus

Jun 30, 2016
"huh? what are you talking abou-" Mika was suddenly cut off by cold water spaying them both from the ceiling. it seemed that they had walking in when the room was going to clean itself. Mika shivered and grabbed on to Penny as the cold water hit her bare skin. Penny could see a bit of light ahead that was most likely she should go. "S-so cold...." Mika said as gripped Penny tightly. the water seemed to be getting colder and colder.... then ice seemed to form around them!

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
"Nope! We are so out of here!" She grabs Mika and starts moving forward, heading toward the light to try and find a way out of the room.

Reptillicus

Jun 30, 2016
It was getting colder and colder as she ran through the chamber, and mika was shivering like crazy as the cold gripped her bare skin little bits of ice began to form on Penny's body the light was fast approaching but it seemed that a lager door would soon seal them inside! Penny would have to dive to get them out of there in time!

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
Feeling her liquid based body start to free over filled her with adrenaline and she pushes herself even harder. Hoisting Mika up she ran full boar at the door before flinging both Mika and herself through it, flying through the air before landing on the ground right before it closed behind them, Penny taking the fall for Mika as they slide across the ground.

Reptillicus

Jun 30, 2016
As they slid Mika made a gasp and gripped Penny tighter. Then the door closed behind them locking them inside. now back out in the warm Air Mika gave a sigh of relief. "P-Penny... a-are you ok?!", Mika said still a bit on the cold side but mostly worried about penny.

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
"Umm, yea, I think I am fine." She slowly sits up and looks over her body, only for her hand to crack and fall off with a clank as her gauntlet hits the floor. "Well that is annoying!" She pouts while picking it up and pulling the gauntlet off. "Hmm, not completely frozen through, but it will take a bit to thaw... same with my arm..."

Reptillicus

Jun 30, 2016
Mika made a little "eep!" as she saw Pennys hand fall off. Mika looked a looked a little shaken by this but remembered that Penny wasn't really harmed by something like this. "Um hey... w-what if you just made another arm with all that extra...mass... i gave you.." Mika said still shaking a little.

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
Penny holds the stump up to Miak "Love... it is frozen here too. I can't make anything until it thaws out. I could make another hand off to the side but that would be weird." She thinks for a moment. "Oh... you mean... right." She pulls off the entire frozen section and simply grows a new arm, putting the frozen one in her pocket.