Making History (for floozer)[discontinued]

Reptillicus

Jun 30, 2016
Mika scooted over to Penny sheepishly. "Um... Penny? A-Are you ok?" She said with a confused and slightly concerned look on her face. the other all looked at each other wondering what going on.

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
"I have very little patients for people who beat around teh bush and these two must have danced around the bush enough to wear the grass down to dirt!" She said, gently taking Mika's hand and pulling her down and into a hug "Mmm... soft..."

Reactions: Reptillicus

Reptillicus

Jun 30, 2016
Mika had to appreciate that first comment... it was a very good metaphor. but now she was In Penny gooey arms. Mika returned the hug herself, hoping to comfort her lover. It was quite comfy... "Um... so are you?" Mika said very unsure of what to do with herself at this point.

Meanwhile behind they the sound of Maxter and jasmine's moaning played out behind them. "Oh..oh god Max... you... your so big!" Jasmine said in between moans. " Sorry is that hurting you?" Maxter said in a worried tone. "no....Its-its ok.... keep going and... come here!" She said as she held out her arms and pulled Maxter down so they could kiss. All the while Maxter's thrusting kept pace.

Last edited:

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
Penny nods and presses into a kiss with Mika, holding her lover close as she pulls her into her gooey body, sinking Mika's lower half inside her and quickly filling up her ass and pussy again, he need for Mika burning brightly in her mind.

Reptillicus

Jun 30, 2016
"MMM?!" Mika said as she found her holes being filled again, and just after she got through with a huge orgy not too long ago. Penny could see the look in her eyes that said, "so soon?!" as the goo filled her up.

Jasmine was Feeling pleasure she had never felt before as Maxter long bumpy cock pushed deeper then anything had ever gone into her. Maxter began to grunt as his cock was finally in the woman he loved he couldn't have been happier at this point, and Jasmines Pussy was very soft but also nice and tight. a low growl rumbled through him as he began to increase the speed of his thrusts.

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
Once Mika was nice and full she started to thrust inside of her, quickly building up to a steady pace. She never broke the kiss, sliding her tongue into her mouth whiler her hands held her nice and close, eager to enjoy her soft body again.

Reptillicus

Jun 30, 2016
Mika had to wonder if this was all just a way for Penny to chill out after losing her patience... but on the other hand this position was quite comfortable she had to admit. Also, Penny's kisses were her actually her favorite, Penny's gooey tongue was always warm and tasty in her mouth and seemed to have a soothing effect on her. Penny could see the mind reading artifact next to her as Mika hugged onto her tightly and her toes curled.

Maxter's forked tongue was warping itself around Jasmine's as the were in the grips of a passionate kiss. Both of them were rather flushed in the face as they settled into a faster pace. they both really wanted each other, but they had denied themselves what they needed making this feel like they were having their first times all over again. (as in, they aren't virgins or anything but they never fucked each other.)

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
She pressed slightly deeper into the kiss, wanting to taste more of Mika as her goo stuffed her holes to the brim and moved like pistons in and out of her. The rest of her goo worked to massage and strokes Mika's lower body, focusing mainly on her feet to keep them smooth and soft. Curiousiy does grow in her mind and she reaches a tentacle over to grab the stone, wanting to know what Mika thinks during these times.

Reptillicus

Jun 30, 2016
The effect was immediate, once Penny had the stone she could feel how much pleasure she was giving Mika. As she rubbed her little squilidens feet she herd, "Oh god... my feet that actually feels real nice.... oh Penny your kisses.... i love that tongue its so, tasty........ oh god ever since we..... did it.... back at her old house she seems to want to go for bigger penises instead of putting multiple ones in the same orifice...", that's Mika for you being analytical even while having sex. "oh.... so big... so so big... its stimulating all the nerves in my insides... if it were my choice... I'd go back to the many penises.... but god i could never say that." she herd Mika think, as a moan was pushed through her mouth. with the rings on her labia every thrust made the pull a little on her pussy lips adding just a bit more to Mika's pleasure.

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
Penny mentally grinned as she heard her lovers every lewd thought. She slowly pulled her big cocks out and made them into six smaller cocks which she promptly shoved three into her ass and pussy each before setting up a piston motion again.

Reptillicus

Jun 30, 2016
That earned Penny a muffled cry of pleasure from her lover as she six-tuple peened her. She then herd her think, "Oh god! she.... she just did it! oh... it feels..... so good.... I can feel my clit throb with that little ring on it.... Also... since when were clit rings a thing?! I'm wetting up already? god am i that easy.... no... Penny would tell me not to think like that... its just... shes so good at this.... and the goo on my legs... it makes me feel so warm and relaxed. i really like Penny's gooey butt and her waist... its nice and wide... and her... vagina it just looks so... yummy! one of these days i have to work up the courage to try and ask her if i can... go down there...", Another moan came from Mika as her holes flexed on Penny's cocks.

Jasmine's hands had slowly slid there way down to Maxters ass and squeezed as Jasmine was getting full of shrax cock. all the little bumps on his cock rubbed her ion all the right places, a few of them would even flick her clit as Maxter positioned into her. Soon Jasmine could help but buck her hips in time with every thrust wanting more of her good friend.... no... her lover inside of her!

Last edited:

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
Penny picked up the pace, her mind cheering as Mika has naughty thoughts of her own. Her tongue swirls around inside of her mouth and her hands dance around Mika's body, groping and squeezing everything from the hips up while her goo treats her bottom half with tender care and love.

Reptillicus

Jun 30, 2016
Mika's tentacles started playing around Penny's face and neck as Penny massaged her all over. "Oh man... that feels..... really good.... come on Mika roll with it! don't blank out!", Penny herd Mika think. Mika's breath quickened as Penny ran her hands all over her soft and always slightly damp skin. some parts of Mika's vaginal passage squeezed and released in an undulating fashion on the trio of cock as they pushed their way into her. "oh Penny's all goo'd up on her bottom half... i wish her butt was still there..... i wanna.... i wanna squeeze it....." Mika thought as began to leak allot.

There was a storm of grunts and moans as Maxter began to really thrust fast into Jasmine, slapping her petite ass with his nice meaty balls. Jasmine then wrapped her legs around Maxter's waist locking him there. She then broke the kiss to say, "Oh Max.... take me! take me to the moon!", then pushed her face back in to snatch him back into an even more passionate kiss.

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
Her wish was Penny's command. She slowly reformed her lower half, leaving the other two on the ground in the process. Her ass was not bare and on display for Mika's grabbing pleasure while she continued to fuck her silly.

Reptillicus

Jun 30, 2016
Mika felt the goo around her pull itself back into Penny's lower half, letting Mika see that lovely waist of Penny's. With Penny Pounding her with the multi cock barrage she was quickly ending up in the ocean of her lust and desire it made it very hard for Mika to control her actions and thoughts. "huh?! oh... Penny's hitting me so fast... getting hard... to form..... rational.... thought.... " she herd mika think as her hands slowly slid down Penny's body. "...there's.... Penny's..... butt.... I-I...I want it! I want to squeeze it... I want to rub it.... i wanna feel it all over!" Then Mika's hands grabbed Penny's ass tightly. She then began to squeeze, rub, and groupe that gooey ass all over! Lavishing Penny's nice behind with her soft squiliden fingers. Penny must have been quite happy.... Very rarely would Mika take initiative like that in sexual situations. She just couldn't help herself. Mika was in fact an ass-girl...(meaning a girl who likes nice buts and all the other stuff down below.)

Last edited:

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
Penny smiled and broke the kiss so she could look Mika in the eyes. "Such a naughty girl, going for my butt like that. Do you like it Mika? Do you like my big gooey butt? Hmm, that is fine, have at it dear, I want you to grab it as much as you want." She teases as she keeps up her pounding, pre cum leaking form her big cock crowd.

Reptillicus

Jun 30, 2016
Mika turned super red at Penny's comments and she stuttered at her as she moaned. "I-I-I oh~.... but y-you're.... i-its....." She then herd Mika think, " oh.... i do love that butt..... its just..... so HOT! I could never say that out load..... she has the most beautiful butt and waist I've ever seen.... even if she can make her self look anyway she wants I'll always like this one the best...", Mika was heating up substantially her lust was beginning to boil as her lewdest thoughts came to light. Mika Moaned out allot as Penny leaked into her, and she leaked back. Suddenly one of her hands slid into the crevice of Penny's ass and her finger poked at Penny's asshole. then her finger pushed inside as gentle as can be as Penny found Mika's middle finger in her ass! Mika gasped as she just realized what she had done. "oh my stars I-I... I STUCK MY FINGER IN HER ASS!... oh no! I didn't even ask!" Mika thought even as Penny was making the beginnings of her orgasm come up.

Maxter and jasmine didnt notice much when Penny left them on the ground as the ground was rather soft, they just kept right on slapping their hips together and hugging eachother tightly wanting noting more then to feel each other in the most intimate way possible. With them going like this neither would last much longer.

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
Penny moans lightly as her ass is fingered by Mika and she leans foward so their breasts squish together. "Oh gods... Mika! You stuck your finger in my ass... I... I love it! Put two more in girl... really give me a fingering like the naughty goo I am!" She cries, picking up her pace and very excited to see Mika get forward for once!

Reptillicus

Jun 30, 2016
Mika looked to Penny with an uncertain glance even as her ass jiggled with Penny's every thrust. Mika couldn't say anything at this as she was far too embarrassed but she thought, "She... she wants me to put more?! I..... yes i will! i want it too!" Mika then pushed her pointer and ring finger into Penny's nice warm asshole. She then wriggled them around, her lust filled mind, unable to filter her lewd thoughts or actions. "Ho.... Penny..... I'm...I'm.... not going.... to last..." Mika said as her holes began to squeeze Penny's six cocks hard.

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
"Then... cum! Cum for me Mika! I want to see you cum all over again!" She speeds up her pace dramatically, pounding into Mika's soft holes and moaning out in bliss as she takes teh pleasures of her body.

Reptillicus

Jun 30, 2016
Mika was at her limit but before she came, somehow, her whole hand had been pushed into Penny's ass! "Oh my... god!" she cried as she came hard do to both realizing what she had done and the 6 pronged fucking she was receiving. Her juices splattered Penny yet again giving her a second helping favorite meal. She squeaked as waves of pleasure from her orgasm made her twitch and squirm in Penny's arms.

As Mika hit her orgasm so did Maxter and Jasmine. Maxter gave a deep groan as he hilted himself into his human lover. His balls lurched as "Max" blew his load deep into Jasmine's tight pussy. this made Jasmine squirt cat her own bit of cum. she cried out like a cat in heat as the feeling of being filled with Maxters cum made her shudder with pleasure.

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
With everyone cumming round her, the only thing she could do was cum along side them. She screamed in pleasure at the feeling of Mika's entire hand inside her ass and soon enough she hit orgasm, pumping yet another massive load of golden gooey cum into Mika's ass and pussy at the same time. She dived back into the kiss half way through, shoving her tongue back into Mika's mouth and holding her as close as possible.

Reptillicus

Jun 30, 2016
Mika clings onto Penny as she rode the high of her orgasm together with her. Her hand was still inside of Pennys ass as she sat there twiching in her lap with all manner of lewd drippings falling from her cunt and ass. "...mmmm Penny's kisses...." she herd Mikas tired mind say. she was content to just sit there still stuck on the six cocks in her as she let the feeling was over her after a moment or two. Mika broke the Kiss so she could pull Penny closer and fest her chin on her shoulder ( her hand was still stuck in Penny's ass.... she was too tired to Pull it out at that point.

Maxter as jasmine rode the waves of bliss and pleasure as one with their hips linked together. the breathing was heavy and they held each other tightly in their arms. Jasmine let out a breathy, "....I... love you..." and gave her big lizard lug a kiss. He blushed and returned the favor.

Last edited:

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
Penny broke the kiss with a sigh and pulled Mika's hand from her ass with a chuckle. "Mmm, that was wonderful Mika. I never expected you to be so forward about anything sex related... but hey, I am certainly not complaining!"

Reptillicus

Jun 30, 2016
Mika looked away from Penny her face awash with blush. "I-I don't know what came over me...." Mika said softly. The stone was behind Penny so Mika had no idea that she was listening to her thoughts. Penny had now learned a bit about the things Mika liked, this would become great "ammo" for her when they have sex in the future. They herd Emily "Well looks like Mika has made a step forward! dont worry i took care of Sala and Jezzy while you were busy." she said with wink. Penny could see traces of bluish cum and pinkish milk on her lips.

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
"Haha, good work Emily! Now then, with that taken care of." She gets up and turns around, looking at Jasmine "I hope you two will stop messing around now and just embrace each other!"

Reptillicus

Jun 30, 2016
The two new lovers looked at Penny then back to Penny unsure of what to really say to that, but they kissed a little and then slightly reluctantly untangled themselves for each other. After they both got to there wobbling feet Jasmine said shakily. "Well.... we're r-ready to go...Right Max?". "Yeah... sure boss...."

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
"Good! Mika my darling, lead the way!" She says pointing in a random direction like she knows what she is talking about.

Reptillicus

Jun 30, 2016
Mika was going to point out that she was pointing in the wrong direction but she slowly got back up to her feet as more goo cum leaked out of her. "O-Ok... we just have to head north for here i we should find the ruins very soon..." witch was the exact opposite of where Penny was pointing. Emily sniggered at this, "ok onward team sexy!" she said as she took a dramatic pose. So then onward they went all the while Jasmine and Maxter held hand as wouldn't stop looking at each other. A few times they bumped in a few trees because of it. then after a few chuckles at the new lovers expedience they soon found then selves near a tall metal wall. "huh? whats up with this wall?", Sala said as she looked it over. "there dose seem to be any marking to show how built it... and it looks very recent..." Jezzy said, "What do you make of it Mika?" Jasmine asked finally about to tare her gaze away from her big hunk. "...Jezzy's right.... this is recent...and it looks looks like there are no gaps in the metal... it must be galora proof..." Mika said thoughtfully.

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
"I don't like the looks of this. Something built to keep out galora on the galora home world is a really rude thing to do. Not to mention it is recent so... do you think the government put this up with the recent spike of interest to the place?"