Making History (for floozer)[discontinued]

Reptillicus

Jun 30, 2016
The watcher sighs in Penny's head. "Ok look I'm gonna level with you here. There's like a puzzle thing in that room not some weird genetically engineered monster Ok. Mistress Mika should be able to get you both through it.", Watcher said sounding mildly irritated. Mistress? Well that was a fancy thing to call Mika... to bad she hadn't herd it.

Coming out of the water Penny had to hold up her own wieght again in the cyber body and she found herself in a plain white room with a metal ball about three feet across sitting there on the floor.

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
"Uuuh, Mika, you might have to come out now... It hink this is a puzzle and I got nothing on it."

Reptillicus

Jun 30, 2016
"Oh... A puzzle. O-Ok.... but um... how am I supposed to get out.... do I just c-crawl?", Mika asked uncertainly.

Reptillicus

Jun 30, 2016
She heard Mika pause as she thought this through. "U-Um.... I apologize if this starts to make you f-feel weird.....", Mika said nervously. She wasn't sure how to start so using her hair tentacles she opened up the cyber cervix and pushed her head through. She the began the process of wriggling her way down.

Reptillicus

Jun 30, 2016
Mika has her eyes shut tight as she goes, trying very hard to think about what she was doing and how impossibly lewd this was as she rubbed her way past Penny's inner walls. Her hefty breasts brushed past Penny's temporary body's G spot as one of her hands popped out looking for something to grab on to.

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
She gasps at the pushing and is quick to grab Mika's arm and pulls her the rest of the ay out wiht a lewd moan.

Reptillicus

Jun 30, 2016
Mika came out with a lewd pop as Penny's temporay body came all over her once she was out laying on the floor. She squealed as Penny's cunt came of its own accord, covering Mika in silvery juice.

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
She shudders and falls to her knees, panting heavily with a dopey smile on her face "That was... pretty good."

Reptillicus

Jun 30, 2016
Mika staggers to her feet and pulls her glasses out of her tentacle hair and puts them on. She looks down at her body covered in cum.... again and sighs as she wipes some of it off. Penny must be enjoying this, seeing Mika slathered in cum. She blushes for a second or so and then makes her way over to the silver sphere looking it over.

Reptillicus

Jun 30, 2016
"Hm.... I uh see... I'm guessing I'll get reaction if I touch it...", Mika said as she reached out and placed her hand on the smooth surface. The sliver sphere slowly rose from the ground at Mika's touch and two forms began to form from sphere like liquid until two busty bubbly girls are waving at them. "Well hey!" they said together. "Would you look at that! someone found us!", said the one the right. "who are you girls~. I see one of you is operating the guardna body.", said the on the left.

Last edited:

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
"Not very happily! Being solid sucks the big one! I don't know how people do this... legs are weird."

Reptillicus

Jun 30, 2016
"Well yeah... she's not used to that... being made of goo and all." Mika added for context. "Oh and I'm Mika and uh... that's Penny.", she said fidgeting, she was naked in front of strangers so it was bonud to make her feel a bit nervous. That being said she seemed to be getting better at handling it. she wasn't even hiding her lady bits. "Well anyway good job getting here!", said one, "yes well played!", said the other goopey sliver girl. "So u-um what this puzzle I'm hearing about?", Mika asked. "Ok we're the puzzle!", said the first one happily. "Yep you solve this and your in and your friend can go back to her regular body!", said the other smirking.

"Ok here goes! so this is the test! As you can see there are two of us! and inside one of us is a liquid you need to put your friends mind back in her real body, but not only that it will also open the way for you to the real temple." said the first one. "However, one of us also is simply filled with a really potent sex drug~. You have to guess witch one of us has the liquid you need.", said the other. "But wait there's more! you can figure out witch one of us is holding the liquid by asking us one question." said the right girl bubbly girl. "Yep, but one of us will always lie, while the other will only tell the truth.", said the left bubbly girl. "So knowing that can you figure it out?", they said together while holding each others busty bodies.

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
She sits on the floor looking horribly confused "We only get one question? That sucks. How can we figure it out with only one question? I mean, we could just ask but how do we know which one is the liar?"

Reptillicus

Jun 30, 2016
Mika without thinking sits in Pennys huge lap and lays back against her as she though this over. Its a comfy seat for certain and once again Penny feels the urge to hug little Mika. She looks deep in though. "Hmmm you know I think I've heard this riddle before..... I think the humans have one just like it in fact.... Now that I think about it, the answer lies in asking a qestion that you could ask either of them.... but still get the right answer. hmmmm..."

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
"If we could ask like... 2 questions I bet I could solve it... but we only get one."

Reptillicus

Jun 30, 2016
Mika nodded, "Yes that would make things easier but sadly the rules are the rules....", Mika said nested against the guardna body, seeming to enjoy its warmth. "Sorry. yeah thems the rules.", said the two girls. "Nothing personal. you know how it is... bad guys want stuff that they shouldn't and blah blah blah and we gotta make stuff to make sure only the good guys make it.", said the girl on the right. Mika just shrugs in understanding. "Well let me s-see.... if we just ask one of them them witch one has the liquid we can't be s-sure were making the right choice after that. Maybe... if we ask them something like...", she leans in to whisper in big Pennys ear. "If i asked 'witch one of you has the right liquid, what would the other one say or point out?

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
"that still doesn't work... cause the liar would just say herself and the truthful one would also say that she has it. I could easily find out which one is the liar but it would use up our question."

Reptillicus

Jun 30, 2016
Mika folded her arms. She tried to think again. "How about.... what if we ask two questions but phrase it as one?"

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
"That sounds like cheating doesn't it? I also don't know how we could do that without them catching on."

Reptillicus

Jun 30, 2016
"Look, if we ask witch one would the other one say is carrying the liquid we would get the right answer no matter who we ask." Mika said going back to her original assertion. This was an old school logic puzzle she had herd back in University. "Both girls will indicate the same liquid, which will be the one that doesn’t lead out."

Reptillicus

Jun 30, 2016
"Ok don't worry about it.... I got this... I-I think.", Mika said hopefully. "Ok we're r-ready to ask.", Mika said raising her voice, something she didn't do very often. "Oh good i was hoping we didn't stump you too bad...", said the left most sliver goo. "Ok but before you ask we have a question. Is that lady in the guardna a galora in actuality?"

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
"Yes! and I would very much like to be back to normal thank you! AS cool as this body is... I miss being gooey."

Reptillicus

Jun 30, 2016
"Oh we thought so.... that means she was supposed to be in there not you... huh... ", said the right most goo. "We should warn you though.... what you may find in the temple may shock you. especially you.", said the left girl.

Reptillicus

Jun 30, 2016
Mika now had a hunch.... all the creatures seemed alive... but artificially made. Was this place some kind of biology temple or lab? Either way Mika had a question to pose. "Ahem Ok here's the question..." she looked at the left girl. "If you were your sister who would you say has the liquid!", Mika said with as much confidence as she could muster, and look at that she didn't stutter. The girl tilted her head once she heard the question. "Lets see... If I were my sister... I think she would say That I have it!", she said nodding. "Ah ha! T-Then that means you what it!", she said pointing at the other one, the first one! "This is an old one, It doesn't matter who i ask that question too they'll point to the wrong one, so then we just pick the opposite of what ever they say.", Mika said putting her hands on her hip and looking triumphant. (And very very cute.)

The girls smiled and nodded. "Well dang, you got it. Welp miss galora are you ready to go back to your real body?", they said together.

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
They can practically hear Penny's brain sizzling in her head as she tries to understand the conversation "uuuh... yes please... so confused."

Reactions: Reptillicus