Lust Doll Plus

Animefan666

Sep 6, 2020
How do you progress through the Science Tower? The last thing I was able to do there was donating some tendrils.

Indivi

Aug 27, 2015
How do you progress through the Science Tower? The last thing I was able to do there was donating some tendrils.
Sleep, then check back there!

Reactions: Lone Wolf115

Indivi

Aug 27, 2015
Wait what random events? Ive played the game for at least 30 hours and actually dont know what this is referring to
In recent updates, NPCs will randomly do stuff/be out when you go visit them. Sometimes you can find them in other places when this happens!

Lone Wolf115

Hey love the game. Exactly how does the cum inflation work like how much do you need for there to be an effect?
What do you need to give the fairies after you find them?

PS: Try not to burn yourself out your health is more important than the game.

Last edited:

Indivi

Aug 27, 2015
Hey love the game. Exactly how does the cum inflation work like how much do you need for there to be an effect?
What do you need to give the fairies after you find them?

PS: Try not to burn yourself out your health is more important than the game.

Edit: love your other games. Is Elf jail going to be continued? Also it may just be me because I'm color deficient (not color blind) I see colors slightly different but the red looks pink to me.
Right now, it's an effect from a monster later in the game. I could potentially expand it to be more complex though, like if you collect enough cream pies XD.

The fairies will accept many different gifts! Just try a bunch

And thanks, it can be rough for sure, but I'll try to pace myself!

Lone Wolf115

I moved an edit from my earlier post and put it here I don't mean to bother you with because you didn't catch it when I added it. Here it is. (Love your other games. Is Elf jail going to be continued? Also it may just be me because I'm color deficient (not color blind) I see colors slightly different but the red looks pink to me.) Sorry again if I am bothering you or being pushy I don't mean to. :eek:

Indivi

Aug 27, 2015
2021-06-22 23_22_32-Lust Doll Plus.png

Hi everyone, here's Lust Doll Plus r27.1!

In-browser: https://www.newgrounds.com/portal/view/732699
Win: https://mega.nz/file/KMVmGLBT#Q9HecOlUmUdJxGE80pFxh7JchFNTJQjwwxh4E4kvlII
Mac: https://mega.nz/file/XRt0GaRK#Ahc0lPxhGzDZjvIpX_4-NS1U9LvhOA9fFLJ8wfDI_oY
Linux: https://mega.nz/file/mBtyDSBA#5yXqfxKQ2j8uOXifPuOWlqZiwCRRE-ZBU-d7EBX9RHI
Android: https://mega.nz/file/CV1GgSaD#qoVnRLxMHYof2kydBX9YCnBlhd3PmFQlaUoFc9QW150

-Fixed bug where Fawn won't have unique dialogue for pregnant player
-Fixed underwear not being removed after Marin's 1st challenge
-Fixed graphics for shibari when pregnant
-Fixed missing crotch parasite graphic when sitting
-Fixed softlock when doing Pixie's pets with Rinny
-Fixed softlock when fighting Whisperers with locked clothing
-Fixed issue with auto-equip Subbe Collar when neck is blocked
-Fixed Rinny inconsistencies with player having cock

-Added science lab tower extended bad end
-Added several more animal onesies
-Added shibari graphics for bent over pose
-Added gallery exhibitionism scene
-Added new male NPC to UNA college
-Added Fawn to private dungeon
-Disabled auto-cumming at max lust
-Fixed meeting Rinny randomly when she's supposed to be tied up
-Fixed meat parasite staying on face after female infected fight
-Fixed milk farm intro text repeating
-Fixed issues with crashes from not undressing before certain poses
-Fixed softlock issue with Succubus Teacher trying to remove unremoveable clothes
-Fixed Linda always reverting to non-furry
-Fixed chest tattoo being cut off in certain poses
-Fixed cock/tits not appearing during Mistyra bad end
-Revised Mistyra's furry portrait
-Changed auto-cumming at 100 lust to not happen under certain criteria
-Added missing hair graphics for hoodie
-Fixed using 100 lust to bypass elevator fight
-Fixed running being disabled after elevator fight
-Fixed storage freezing when touch buttons disabled
-Fixed living clothes not being removed after event
-Fixed not actually escaping from milk farm during first visit
-Fixed discolouration issues with certain white body parts
-Fixed not being able to play the flute while blinded but not gagged

I moved an edit from my earlier post and put it here I don't mean to bother you with because you didn't catch it when I added it. Here it is. (Love your other games. Is Elf jail going to be continued? Also it may just be me because I'm color deficient (not color blind) I see colors slightly different but the red looks pink to me.) Sorry again if I am bothering you or being pushy I don't mean to. :eek:

No worries! I'm surprised how many people ask me about Elf Jail XD. But yeah, it's pretty much discontinued. There's too many issues with it, so if I go back to it, I would have to rebuild it from the beginning. Can't say much about the colouring, unfortunately! I just do the best I can XP.

Lone Wolf115

No worries! I'm surprised how many people ask me about Elf Jail XD. But yeah, it's pretty much discontinued. There's too many issues with it, so if I go back to it, I would have to rebuild it from the beginning. Can't say much about the colouring, unfortunately! I just do the best I can XP.
Well it is what it is.

About Elf Jail: I guess lots of people liked it. Hope you find a time to remake it when there's nothing pressing on your plate.

TheHornedBunny

May 24, 2021
When previewing a onesie (while thick, if that matters) the entire onesie goes over the character instead of the expected proper worn look.

Also, pants don't line up in preview while thick.

When Fawn is pregnant and you've set her look to Show Belly and then you work a shift at Roxie's and Fawn comes in she'll have both her college clothes on as well as the maternity nightie.

Lone Wolf115

How do you gain Cassie's trust? Will edit post with further questions.

Edit 1: What hobo do I get the good fake ID from? Nvm found it.
Edit 2: Where does Belle disappear to the first time? Found her nvm.
Edit 3: What fake I'd works trying to get to cute little deer girl Fawn? Got in nvm. @Indivi you said that there were hidden steps point us in the right direction please. Btw Rinny moving every time you say no when she ask when she's horny makes me laugh.

Last edited:

Lone Wolf115

It should be pretty straight forward from here. Follow crazy cop and Fawns instructions. I remember attempting to rally homeless people against the Don.
Thanks the way I'd do things in other games with moments like this is to full on assault and leave no one standing, but this isn't like other games obviously.

Lone Wolf115

Bug report: my pc wasn't even pregnant I double checked just lactating.
Failed to load image/pictures/wloweru-Shibari2preg-thicc.png
20210714_104520.jpg
Edit: Again not pregnant, not thicc here.
20210714_131923.jpg

Last edited:

Indivi

Aug 27, 2015
Well it is what it is.

About Elf Jail: I guess lots of people liked it. Hope you find a time to remake it when there's nothing pressing on your plate.

Hopefully! It's hard to say

When previewing a onesie (while thick, if that matters) the entire onesie goes over the character instead of the expected proper worn look.

Also, pants don't line up in preview while thick.

When Fawn is pregnant and you've set her look to Show Belly and then you work a shift at Roxie's and Fawn comes in she'll have both her college clothes on as well as the maternity nightie.

All the available clothes are actually previewed like that, the idea being that you're holding it up in front of a mirror or something instead of actually putting it on

Which pants? If you're talking about how they don't stretch, it's the same thing as above

Thanks, I'll fix that last one!

How do you gain Cassie's trust? Will edit post with further questions.

Edit 1: What hobo do I get the good fake ID from? Nvm found it.
Edit 2: Where does Belle disappear to the first time? Found her nvm.
Edit 3: What fake I'd works trying to get to cute little deer girl Fawn? Got in nvm. @Indivi you said that there were hidden steps point us in the right direction please. Btw Rinny moving every time you say no when she ask when she's horny makes me laugh.

Not sure what you mean, but it sounds like you've figured it all out! And yes, Rinny is the best XD

Bug report: my pc wasn't even pregnant I double checked just lactating.
Failed to load image/pictures/wloweru-Shibari2preg-thicc.png
View attachment 17804
Edit: Again not pregnant, not thicc here.
View attachment 17806
Thanks, it'll be fixed next release!

Lone Wolf115

There is a way to guarantee entry, but it involves some extra hidden steps
This is what I mean can you give us a direction or clue of where to start.

Edit: Btw I love Fawn if she was real I'd be in a relationship with her but not the BDSM the tied up and not being able to see would scare me I get a little paranoid when I'm alone for to long and the restrictions like being tied up would make me freak out a little but both would go over the edge. Love her and the explanations about BDSM was nice I always thought it was about the pain but it's not thanks for clarifying it <3. Edit: Hope Mystria didn't hurt Linda that cute little Science mouse I'm calling her a mouse not a rat because mice are definitely cuter looking forward to saving her and finding out about my pc but saving Linda is primary.

Last edited:

Lone Wolf115

Question: Is the megacock and breasts just ending things or will they eventually be accessible in ordinary game play? Also will you put the endings that are accessible in patreon only in the final product (if not please)?

Indivi

Aug 27, 2015
This is what I mean can you give us a direction or clue of where to start.

Edit: Btw I love Fawn if she was real I'd be in a relationship with her but not the BDSM the tied up and not being able to see would scare me I get a little paranoid when I'm alone for to long and the restrictions like being tied up would make me freak out a little but both would go over the edge. Love her and the explanations about BDSM was nice I always thought it was about the pain but it's not thanks for clarifying it <3. Edit: Hope Mystria didn't hurt Linda that cute little Science mouse I'm calling her a mouse not a rat because mice are definitely cuter looking forward to saving her and finding out about my pc but saving Linda is primary.
Get a massage with Lin Lin!

Haha, Fawn and her bdsm are a complete package! But yeah, she's definitely a cutie. And we'll find out what happened to Linda soon!
Question: Is the megacock and breasts just ending things or will they eventually be accessible in ordinary game play? Also will you put the endings that are accessible in patreon only in the final product (if not please)?
Right now, they're only accessible through bad ends, but it's planned to make them accessible outside of it at some point

TheHornedBunny

May 24, 2021
All the available clothes are actually previewed like that, the idea being that you're holding it up in front of a mirror or something instead of actually putting it on

Which pants? If you're talking about how they don't stretch, it's the same thing as above

Thanks, I'll fix that last one!

Not sure what you mean, but it sounds like you've figured it all out! And yes, Rinny is the best XD
Ahh, gotcha. That makes more sense now for the clothes. I was comparing stuff like some shirts and hats where it looks like the character is exactly wearing them, but then the pants not working seemed odd. Yes, the pants weren't stretching and you clarified why. Also clarifies why shirts with any sort of cleavage don't change based on breasts.

I love Rinny, but Fawn is up there too. Will there by any threesome options with them like there kinda is for Cassie and Alissa?

Indivi

Aug 27, 2015
Ahh, gotcha. That makes more sense now for the clothes. I was comparing stuff like some shirts and hats where it looks like the character is exactly wearing them, but then the pants not working seemed odd. Yes, the pants weren't stretching and you clarified why. Also clarifies why shirts with any sort of cleavage don't change based on breasts.

I love Rinny, but Fawn is up there too. Will there by any threesome options with them like there kinda is for Cassie and Alissa?
Those two are definitely pretty popular~. Could potentially happen!
Hey I'm struggling with Cassie and Alissa can you give instructions on what to do?
You need to get Alissa to interrupt you and Cassie 3 times. The one most people miss is having to annoy Cassie (make her change clothes a lot. She can't be pregnant for this.)