Lust Doll Plus

Indivi

Aug 27, 2015
i saved her, and caught the bandit girl, now what?
Do the events involving her and Cassie! See previous two posts for details.
Afterwards, sleep, then go talk to Cassie

Honestly, I'd really appreciate something to give the player a hint as to "hey, go here/do this" once Cassie vanishes into the ether after discussing her past with her.
Hmm, I'll see about it

Jerr

Apr 9, 2020
how do you wrestle with Sammy? i've done the hiding under the table, and holing her hand, both were so much fun, cause that's the best way to play with friends, but i haven't figure out how to "wrestle" with her as stated in update 10.1

also in update 5.0 it was stated you can beat the Plant girl with drain kiss but it's not working in 12.1

i'd like to know more bout "the Dream" mention in update 6.0

more so "-Added a bull" was mentioned in update 8.2 would this not show if "male partners" were disabled

sorry for asking alot in one go

Stemwinder

Jun 15, 2018
Wrestling is done at the gym. Once you've seen the wrestling ring you can bring it up to her and agree to meet up for a match.

Reactions: Vysirez

Jerr

Apr 9, 2020
also i use the stat mod, gave myself 99 in each stat, but something isn't right, i made a character prior and all stats were worked on.
stat modded chr: can practice their mana 3 times then can't
stat worked chr: can practice their mana 8 times then can't

stat modded chr Myt stat 99
stat worked chr myt stat 10

Indivi

Aug 27, 2015
The collars don't seem to work though. Am I doing something wrong?
Bell first needs to wander off. Then you need to give her the cowbell collar, before she'll accept any others.
how do you wrestle with Sammy? i've done the hiding under the table, and holing her hand, both were so much fun, cause that's the best way to play with friends, but i haven't figure out how to "wrestle" with her as stated in update 10.1
also in update 5.0 it was stated you can beat the Plant girl with drain kiss but it's not working in 12.1
i'd like to know more bout "the Dream" mention in update 6.0
more so "-Added a bull" was mentioned in update 8.2 would this not show if "male partners" were disabled
sorry for asking alot in one go
You need to have progressed Sammy's relationship to a certain point, after which talking to her should have her invite you to wrestle.
Not sure what is meant, but you can't beat the Plant girl yet!
It shows even if male partners is disabled, but you'll have a choice on whether you actually want to invite or not. But you need to have invited 3 cowgirls first.
No prob!
also i use the stat mod, gave myself 99 in each stat, but something isn't right, i made a character prior and all stats were worked on.
stat modded chr: can practice their mana 3 times then can't
stat worked chr: can practice their mana 8 times then can't
stat modded chr Myt stat 99
stat worked chr myt stat 10
I'll look into it!

Jesse James

Apr 25, 2020
A very nice game. Just curious, only the slime monster and incubi can get you pregnant the moment, or are there also other enemies who can do that? And, why an extra option for the latter, instead of the virginal option?

Also, just want to be sure, the desert and abandoned base aren't made yet, are they? Just wondered where to search in the Wilderness and which merchant has the map for the former

Jerr

Apr 9, 2020
tiger boy in the forest park can get you pregnant, as far as i know that's all male enemies with the exception of male bandit, don't think so on the dessert and abandoned base, as for searching the wilderness you don't search in it, other places are random encounters or information gathered from others.

Jesse James

Apr 25, 2020
tiger boy in the forest park can get you pregnant, as far as i know that's all male enemies with the exception of male bandit, don't think so on the dessert and abandoned base, as for searching the wilderness you don't search in it, other places are random encounters or information gathered from others.
That's why I am asking, I am level 10 in senes but no message about that entrance to the base pops up, no matter how long I explore it.

Jerr

Apr 9, 2020
not all enemies spawn in 1 area, enemies for abandoned town, Bandit girl, Bandit guy, Slime. Translyvania Incubi, sucubi, sucubi trainee. Forest park, tiger boy, Fairies. etc ya gotta go other places to find all enemies and Npcs

Jesse James

Apr 25, 2020
not all enemies spawn in 1 area, enemies for abandoned town, Bandit girl, Bandit guy, Slime. Translyvania Incubi, sucubi, sucubi trainee. Forest park, tiger boy, Fairies. etc ya gotta go other places to find all enemies and Npcs
I know, I just wonder if the dessert and abandoned base in or still to be added, as I wander around the Wilderness and only triggered the slaver convoy that leads to the milk farm

Jerr

Apr 9, 2020
I know, I just wonder if the dessert and abandoned base in or still to be added, as I wander around the Wilderness and only triggered the slaver convoy that leads to the milk farm
Enter then exit the wilderness for a bit, if they pop up lemme know, if they don't then you have your answer

Indivi

Aug 27, 2015
A very nice game. Just curious, only the slime monster and incubi can get you pregnant the moment, or are there also other enemies who can do that? And, why an extra option for the latter, instead of the virginal option?
Also, just want to be sure, the desert and abandoned base aren't made yet, are they? Just wondered where to search in the Wilderness and which merchant has the map for the former
Anyone that can creampie in you can do it, so Highwayman, wildcat, futa's too. Not sure what you mean by extra option?
Yes, desert and abandoned base not in yet!

Jesse James

Apr 25, 2020
Anyone that can creampie in you can do it, so Highwayman, wildcat, futa's too. Not sure what you mean by extra option?
Yes, desert and abandoned base not in yet!
Ah, okay. With extra option, when defeated/surrendering to a incubi, apart from virginal and anal, there is a third option, called "making love", which is guaranteed pregnancy, thus my question about the other male enemies

Indivi

Aug 27, 2015
Ah, okay. With extra option, when defeated/surrendering to a incubi, apart from virginal and anal, there is a third option, called "making love", which is guaranteed pregnancy, thus my question about the other male enemies

It's only guaranteed if you've taken a fertility pill. Otherwise, it's usually a 1/10 chance!

Indivi

Aug 27, 2015
Here's LD+ r13.1!

In-browser: https://www.newgrounds.com/portal/view/732699
Win: https://mega.nz/file/mNFQxIgQ#i707SbBK1KY59kUKPy1ccWjrcP0ikaZTKHUF3-G11FU
Mac: https://mega.nz/file/GINSVaxR#MEh1F98kgOONFNM2991aRVJafwp6Ddsn4CrrZJlslMU
Linux: https://mega.nz/file/7JEWECRY#OludNCfUaE_4MCFjZOC7l52cKkC2jtXaIwByCmk17Bc
Android: https://mega.nz/file/fQUSxAaD#l3nuEbwwDTUzw-B_fB4EsE2hMM2q6RKA7uG9hNvMPBs

-Can buy from Marin after her event
-Fixed MarinOnStomachFurry portrait bug
-Can pick up Marin's event's clothes from Horror Shop if not doing her route
-Added a 'cheat' to allow activating Marin's route if you skipped her events during the Manor quest
-Added icon for android app
-Rinny now leaves for Marin's event
-Fixed player gauges not showing during fight with Marin
-Fixed changing mystic stat in character creator not changing MP
-Adjusted massage part of Marin's event to be nonrandom
-Fixed issues with step events

-Added manor maid events
-Added manor maid portrait. Redid parts of manor quest to include her portrait
-Added Fiber Duster to mansion
-Added Shop o horrors NPC
-Can now eat apples and golden apples
-Fixed Arlene hat and fishy colors
-Added Arlene domme portrait
-Fixed underground ring version of bandit girl not using furry settings
-Turning off Furry shrine now changes all NPC's to non-furry if they were furry before
-Fixed changing body stat in character creator not changing HP
-Fixed arm graphics on several upper body clothes

Really? got Pregnant every time with the "make love" option

It uses the same pregnancy chance code as all the others. It's just a coincidence!

futatiger

Nov 2, 2016
how do you do marian's route? i did her event with the living clothes then bought them from her. what next? also what are maid events?

Jesse James

Apr 25, 2020
Here's LD+ r13.1!

In-browser: https://www.newgrounds.com/portal/view/732699
Win: https://mega.nz/file/mNFQxIgQ#i707SbBK1KY59kUKPy1ccWjrcP0ikaZTKHUF3-G11FU
Mac: https://mega.nz/file/GINSVaxR#MEh1F98kgOONFNM2991aRVJafwp6Ddsn4CrrZJlslMU
Linux: https://mega.nz/file/7JEWECRY#OludNCfUaE_4MCFjZOC7l52cKkC2jtXaIwByCmk17Bc
Android: https://mega.nz/file/fQUSxAaD#l3nuEbwwDTUzw-B_fB4EsE2hMM2q6RKA7uG9hNvMPBs

-Can buy from Marin after her event
-Fixed MarinOnStomachFurry portrait bug
-Can pick up Marin's event's clothes from Horror Shop if not doing her route
-Added a 'cheat' to allow activating Marin's route if you skipped her events during the Manor quest
-Added icon for android app
-Rinny now leaves for Marin's event
-Fixed player gauges not showing during fight with Marin
-Fixed changing mystic stat in character creator not changing MP
-Adjusted massage part of Marin's event to be nonrandom
-Fixed issues with step events

-Added manor maid events
-Added manor maid portrait. Redid parts of manor quest to include her portrait
-Added Fiber Duster to mansion
-Added Shop o horrors NPC
-Can now eat apples and golden apples
-Fixed Arlene hat and fishy colors
-Added Arlene domme portrait
-Fixed underground ring version of bandit girl not using furry settings
-Turning off Furry shrine now changes all NPC's to non-furry if they were furry before
-Fixed changing body stat in character creator not changing HP
-Fixed arm graphics on several upper body clothes

It uses the same pregnancy chance code as all the others. It's just a coincidence!
Okay. Is the new version compatible with saves from the last one?

Voidot

Jun 3, 2017
There seems to be a slight issue with the logbook where it displays Marin's quest twice.
No idea if there's any special steps to reproduce. i just played the game normally.

I'm guessing it's triggered by your 'Marin cheat' thing if you had properly interrogated her in the Mansion.

upload_2020-5-20_21-51-6.png