Lust Doll Plus

Indivi

Aug 27, 2015

NobleLeader6

Jan 7, 2016
What have you done involving her route so far?

Not the guy you're replying to, but I think it's a problem of figuring out where to start. For example, I am currently trying to start Cassie's route, but there is no milk bar, or at least it's been moved from where it was in the old version. I remember needing to go there to start, but if the milk bar isn't there then I've got no clue where to go.

Revonero

Apr 15, 2019
What have you done involving her route so far?
The cop's help option is blanked out. I got the locations. I gave money to that homeless guy and after that?... It's just in this state of limbo where the game will end after rescuing her.

Indivi

Aug 27, 2015
Not the guy you're replying to, but I think it's a problem of figuring out where to start. For example, I am currently trying to start Cassie's route, but there is no milk bar, or at least it's been moved from where it was in the old version. I remember needing to go there to start, but if the milk bar isn't there then I've got no clue where to go.
It's probably best not to rely on what you know from the previous game. A lot of it is getting revised, as you might expect. To start Cassie's route, you need to force pass the toll guy in the slums. Then after sleeping, go back to the slums.

The cop's help option is blanked out. I got the locations. I gave money to that homeless guy and after that?... It's just in this state of limbo where the game will end after rescuing her.
Sleep to move the clock forward, then see if the homeless guy held up his end of the bargain *spoiler: he didn't. Then go find him in the slums. Afterwards, sleep to pass time again, then go back to the cop.

xivai

Mar 11, 2020
How the hell do I get to the top of new arc city and how do I get out of it? I think my game is glitched super bad as I got to the bdsm part with Fawn and I go to her house but she says im not ready to learn to dom? IS that what I have to do? The only other character who I did anything with is the bathlady who I can go behind counter with. Also the police lady event isn't triggering despite masturbation in 5 public restrooms that were different. Is my game broken? I've seen all the events with Fawn except the delayed one where the wiki says she goes to university but again I have no idea what I'm supposed to do. This game needs a guide for people to check to see if they got a glitch or not.

Indivi

Aug 27, 2015
How the hell do I get to the top of new arc city and how do I get out of it? I think my game is glitched super bad as I got to the bdsm part with Fawn and I go to her house but she says im not ready to learn to dom? IS that what I have to do? The only other character who I did anything with is the bathlady who I can go behind counter with. Also the police lady event isn't triggering despite masturbation in 5 public restrooms that were different. Is my game broken? I've seen all the events with Fawn except the delayed one where the wiki says she goes to university but again I have no idea what I'm supposed to do. This game needs a guide for people to check to see if they got a glitch or not.

Someone's answered you on itch! https://itch.io/t/706609/how-do-i-get-out-of-new-arc

Also you don't need to post the same questions in multiple places. Just one place is fine!

SoupChunk

Feb 14, 2019
Ok, I give up. Who do I need to talk to to start the pocess of saving Cassie? Based on what has been said, it's either a homeless person or a police person, and I'm pretty sure I've talked to homeless and/or police people.

Stemwinder

Jun 15, 2018
Talk to Fawn to go over the basics of what it would take and then go around talking to all the named characters to begin piecing together a plan.

Oren_Soloman

Mar 29, 2020
Mirroring what has been said, I've run into a brick wall in this game, and with the game not being complete yet, I'm not sure if I can't go further or if I'm missing something. Starting with the Cassie mission. I talked to every named character I can find (even those outside of the city) but I still haven't found everything necessary to complete the quest. whenever I try to start, the game warns me that I haven't established where Cassie will go afterwards. I tried completing the mission anyways but everything ends with a bad ending. I talked to the police woman, and I talked to the homeless, but none of that stuff ends up happening when I try to finish the quest. I've tried for days to figure out that last part of the quest, but the only place I haven't checked is at the top of the plate, because I can't get there. Which brings me to my second wall, Faun. I've started her questline, done all the Club stuff multiple times. I know from the original game that I had to make her mad so that she would do a special session that would end with her running to the top plate in embarrassment (for lack of a better word) but I just can't get that to trigger. The scene with her leaving her apartment door unlocked never triggered, and I'm wondering if the fact that I started the Cassie mission is preventing any of fauns apartment scenes from triggering so I can go up to the plate and (hopefully) find a place for Cassie to stay after rescuing her from the Don. Like I said, I've been stuck on this for days now. I even created an account here just so I can ask this question. I loved the original, and fawn was my relationship of choice from that game. I just want to finish her story line.

Oren_Soloman

Mar 29, 2020
Mirroring what has been said, I've run into a brick wall in this game, and with the game not being complete yet, I'm not sure if I can't go further or if I'm missing something. Starting with the Cassie mission. I talked to every named character I can find (even those outside of the city) but I still haven't found everything necessary to complete the quest. whenever I try to start, the game warns me that I haven't established where Cassie will go afterwards. I tried completing the mission anyways but everything ends with a bad ending. I talked to the police woman, and I talked to the homeless, but none of that stuff ends up happening when I try to finish the quest. I've tried for days to figure out that last part of the quest, but the only place I haven't checked is at the top of the plate, because I can't get there. Which brings me to my second wall, Faun. I've started her questline, done all the Club stuff multiple times. I know from the original game that I had to make her mad so that she would do a special session that would end with her running to the top plate in embarrassment (for lack of a better word) but I just can't get that to trigger. The scene with her leaving her apartment door unlocked never triggered, and I'm wondering if the fact that I started the Cassie mission is preventing any of fauns apartment scenes from triggering so I can go up to the plate and (hopefully) find a place for Cassie to stay after rescuing her from the Don. Like I said, I've been stuck on this for days now. I even created an account here just so I can ask this question. I loved the original, and fawn was my relationship of choice from that game. I just want to finish her story line.

Figured it out. I thought the two missions were keeping each other in a stalemate, but I just overlooked something. I had walked into that area with the hobo's, south of the don's place, numerous times but I never thought to recheck the spot of interest in the center because I had already done it once before. I had already checked it off my list, mentally, and didn't feel I had to check it again. And, seeing as how a number of people have been stumped at this section, I just wanted to make a small suggestion for a future update. If you were to mark that square as "hobo" the first time and then label it as "???" the second time it would more clearly state that something has changed and that the player should check it out again.

Jun 24, 2019
KY
Figured it out. I thought the two missions were keeping each other in a stalemate, but I just overlooked something. I had walked into that area with the hobo's, south of the don's place, numerous times but I never thought to recheck the spot of interest in the center because I had already done it once before. I had already checked it off my list, mentally, and didn't feel I had to check it again. And, seeing as how a number of people have been stumped at this section, I just wanted to make a small suggestion for a future update. If you were to mark that square as "hobo" the first time and then label it as "???" the second time it would more clearly state that something has changed and that the player should check it out again.
I done talked to all the hobos in that area only one that gave me something was the guy that sent me to that arena the others give me nothing

Indivi

Aug 27, 2015
Glad you figured it out! If you check your logbook, entries that are grayed out mean you've done everything you can for that route for now. You've done everything you can in Fawn's route at the moment. Need to wait for me to continue developing her route!
Hmm, good point. I'll see about adding more clues there.

I done talked to all the hobos in that area only one that gave me something was the guy that sent me to that arena the others give me nothing
You need to start Cassie's route first. There'll be a point where you need to go back there.

That_Guy98

Oct 4, 2018
how do you find Bell after she wanders off?(nvm found her) also whats up with the investigate the forest park route because I have found the fairy queen and looked through the entire place but it is still not greyed out so Im not sure what Im missing

Last edited:

Mihr

Aug 23, 2016
From what I read and saw, Fawn's Quest isn't finished yet, right? As in, you can't get to Upper Arc yet.
Out of interest, do you have any Idea when you'll finish her route? Fawn was already my favourite, and I'd love holding hands with her [I'm a Pervert, I know. Arlene nearly crushed my hands for it already ;-; ]

Indivi

Aug 27, 2015
how do you find Bell after she wanders off?(nvm found her) also whats up with the investigate the forest park route because I have found the fairy queen and looked through the entire place but it is still not greyed out so Im not sure what Im missing
Hmm, that means you still have the forest park key, for some reason. It should've been used up when you opened the gate. I'll fiddle around with it so that it doesn't appear anymore.

From what I read and saw, Fawn's Quest isn't finished yet, right? As in, you can't get to Upper Arc yet.
Out of interest, do you have any Idea when you'll finish her route? Fawn was already my favourite, and I'd love holding hands with her [I'm a Pervert, I know. Arlene nearly crushed my hands for it already ;-; ]
Yep, not yet! Might be a little while, deserted base is the next thing on the major routes list to do.
Holding hands with Fawn is already in the game XD. And we're all pervs here~.

Indivi

Aug 27, 2015
Hey all, here's the public release for r12.1!

r12.1
In-browser: https://www.newgrounds.com/portal/view/732699
Win: https://mega.nz/file/nQ8l0LKR#QPpodjI3zWhpKRCvwtSedtzZh9FhQ3ifVw0rm4icu_U
Mac: https://mega.nz/file/CAsRUDzD#aD7_q1UhMuZOBFa6DavJxsflFHzNEVlkPGqGYmbdIxs
Linux: https://mega.nz/file/LYlBVBzC#h68OmYrHoPN5K15Ks1TaZoc-6VZ4pGE_NejuKPDW120
Android: https://mega.nz/file/ec1FmJCY#A5NYhCkQ4qKsYGnbEAF2ylTYpPO0vai2ZZg81pongnk

-Can give Bell Choker, or Silver/Gold Heart Collar to allow her to wander again
-Cassie can be made pregnant
-Fixed logbook mentioning Alissa before you've met her
-Fixed bug where previews of certain clothing wouldn't be removed
-Fixed wearing neck items while bent over
-Made Bell's human form thicker. Fixed Bell's eyes when milking. Cleaned up Bell's portrait files
-Fixed crash when talking to Cassie about Alissa
-Fixed extra window spaces in choicelists when certain choices are hidden

-Added capturing bandit girl
-Can now wear earrings if have head ears, but not normal ears
-Added arm and leg tattoos to tattoo shop in slums
-Added some alternate tribal tattoos
-Added furry versions for bandit girl and manor maid
-Added collar lockets, hair back ribbons, tie boots, spacer shoes, fang and feather earrings, aviator sunglasses, flipflops, rolled sleeve shirts to underground mall, and hammer to hardware store
-Fixed crash on winning fight with wildcat
-Moved Cassie's furry shrine to her safehouse after unlocking it
-Fixed cloak not being removed during scenes
-Fixed bugs with toll guy
-Fixed deleting saves also loading them
-Fixed Bell having dialogue while she's missing when buying cock milkers

That_Guy98

Oct 4, 2018
how do you get the actual full on real sexual intercourse scene with cassie all I got is either rubbin each other at the same time or jerking off just one of the two so I don't quite see how its now "possible" to impregnate her

KuroMakoto

Oct 31, 2019
How do you fully hang out with Cassie and Alissa? Someone on itch.io said that you need do all of Cassie's normal activities with Alissa around, but the only ones I know of is the bed and the bath. Is there some specific activity that's only available after giving Cassie something (excluding the date that gives her new clothes)?

Indivi

Aug 27, 2015
Have you tryed the showers
just had the shower scene where al
found it thanks
Also try 'annoying' her XD.

How do you fully hang out with Cassie and Alissa? Someone on itch.io said that you need do all of Cassie's normal activities with Alissa around, but the only ones I know of is the bed and the bath. Is there some specific activity that's only available after giving Cassie something (excluding the date that gives her new clothes)?
Try 'annoying' her XD.

Jerr

Apr 9, 2020
After i've
Learned bout The Don's mens Schedule from Fawn
Gotten Arlene's Help
spread the rumors bout the Don
and forced the Don to keep Cassie in his basement

what do i do next?

Jerr

Apr 9, 2020
i'd also like to know where to find this scene
iu_108408_6630229.jpg

and how to furnish the Basement in Cassie's safehouse

Indivi

Aug 27, 2015
After i've
Learned bout The Don's mens Schedule from Fawn
Gotten Arlene's Help
spread the rumors bout the Don
and forced the Don to keep Cassie in his basement
what do i do next?
That should be everything! Just need to go in and rescue her!

i'd also like to know where to find this scene
and how to furnish the Basement in Cassie's safehouse
You need to save Cassie first, then fight and capture a bandit girl!
Basement renovation isn't in the game yet!

Atlas1965

Aug 28, 2015
Honestly, I'd really appreciate something to give the player a hint as to "hey, go here/do this" once Cassie vanishes into the ether after discussing her past with her.

Revonero

Apr 15, 2019
I'm a little lost. Done the Alissa events with Cassie when showering and on the bed, Now I can't do anything with either of them. The option to do stuff with Cassie are now blank.