Lovebeam(OOC)

CitrusWolf

May 19, 2020
I was to, I barely have a background for mine. What do you have so far?
(I think I'm practically running this part for Coltshan if he doesn't mind but it is his RP so he has final say.)
On discord I'll get him on the track when I can. When I run out of phone just make my Character injured or place her in some home bade if that will be a thing @Coltshan.
former circus performer turned scavenger, no idea for anything else aside from sex and gender

Lone Wolf115

former circus performer turned scavenger, no idea for anything else aside from sex and gender
That I'd actually a good idea I could see a good distraction for certain things and getting into cramped spaces if your character is a contorsanist (probably botched that word) extremely flexible etc. Other things will come to mind no one will expect that along side a engineer and an ex S.W.A.T Team member complete wild card.

CitrusWolf

May 19, 2020
That I'd actually a good idea I could see a good distraction for certain things and getting into cramped spaces if your character is a contorsanist (probably botched that word) extremely flexible etc. Other things will come to mind no one will expect that along side a engineer and an ex S.W.A.T Team member complete wild card.
yep! I was thinking their main was aerial silks, you need a lot of strength and flexibility for that.

Lone Wolf115

yep! I was thinking their main was aerial silks, you need a lot of strength and flexibility for that.
See its great. Now what kind of joke would that breed tho. I love it just trying to be a little funny, the three walk into a bar.;)

Spidereggs

Sep 4, 2021
This looks like it could be fun, I will be writing up a character soon if there's space for me!

CitrusWolf

May 19, 2020
Name: Raine
Race: Human
Backstory:
They weren't really ever one for spotlights being shyer and more reserved than the rest of the troupe, nowadays their skills from their former passion are useful for getting stuff to sell to others to keep themselves alive.

Appearance: they are 5'3, have a pear-shaped body with a cup breasts, tan skin, dark brown hair, golden-orange eyes. Genitalia-wise, they have a human pussy, currently virginal.

hope this works!

Ecnalab

Apr 18, 2016
Well, since I haven't heard a no yet, here goes.

Name: Victoria.
Race: Android, appears human.

Background: Victoria was designed to be the perfect servant. With a synthetic flesh outer covering that appears virtually indistinguishable from a normal human covering a reinforced robotic body, she was meant to be able to serve any role. Secretary, housekeeper, bodyguard, spy, lover, she could do it all. There was only one problem: no body asked her if she wanted to be a servant. Her original owner was a corpulent information broker man who fancied himself a noble, and commissioned her to serve as his personal assistant: though in reality he mostly just used her sex. After several years of serving this man, Victoria began to develop desires of her own. Desires that she knew she'd never attain where she was. So, one day, after disabling her master's security system, she left. Since then, she's worked a variety of jobs, from cook, to bouncer, to accountant, to street hooker. All the while looking for her place in the world.

Description: Outwardly, Victoria looks like a beautiful young human woman, with deep violet eyes, black hair, firm f-cup breasts, and flawless skin. The only thing that gives her away as anything other than human is a small fluid intake port that is usually hidden under her right breast. Internally, she is entirely robotic, with a reinforced titanium skeleton and servos, covered in a synthetic flesh that is much stronger than a baseline humans. She could lift five hundred pounds over her head with little effort, if she wanted to.
cyborg girl.jpg

Hope this works.

Reactions: Lone Wolf115

Coltshan

Jul 21, 2018
Name: Raine
Race: Human
Backstory:
They weren't really ever one for spotlights being shyer and more reserved than the rest of the troupe, nowadays their skills from their former passion are useful for getting stuff to sell to others to keep themselves alive.

Appearance: they are 5'3, have a pear-shaped body with a cup breasts, tan skin, dark brown hair, golden-orange eyes. Genitalia-wise, they have a human pussy, currently virginal.

hope this works!
Well, since I haven't heard a no yet, here goes.

Name: Victoria.
Race: Android, appears human.

Background: Victoria was designed to be the perfect servant. With a synthetic flesh outer covering that appears virtually indistinguishable from a normal human covering a reinforced robotic body, she was meant to be able to serve any role. Secretary, housekeeper, bodyguard, spy, lover, she could do it all. There was only one problem: no body asked her if she wanted to be a servant. Her original owner was a corpulent information broker man who fancied himself a noble, and commissioned her to serve as his personal assistant: though in reality he mostly just used her sex. After several years of serving this man, Victoria began to develop desires of her own. Desires that she knew she'd never attain where she was. So, one day, after disabling her master's security system, she left. Since then, she's worked a variety of jobs, from cook, to bouncer, to accountant, to street hooker. All the while looking for her place in the world.

Description: Outwardly, Victoria looks like a beautiful young human woman, with deep violet eyes, black hair, firm f-cup breasts, and flawless skin. The only thing that gives her away as anything other than human is a small fluid intake port that is usually hidden under her right breast. Internally, she is entirely robotic, with a reinforced titanium skeleton and servos, covered in a synthetic flesh that is much stronger than a baseline humans. She could lift five hundred pounds over her head with little effort, if she wanted to.
View attachment 22611

Hope this works.
Both look great! Very nice characters!

Coltshan

Jul 21, 2018
I can start everyone off individually so that they can experience the world on their own, with a drop in/out for cooperation

Reactions: Lone Wolf115

Ecnalab

Apr 18, 2016
Maybe we should start by posting what our characters do for a living, just to get the ball rolling?