Love on a leash. (Reptillicus and Archangel99)

Reptillicus

Jun 30, 2016
Jess squeaks in surprise as Boris "cleaned" her butt out. She groans slightly, it soothed her butt with the way the soft tongue rolled around inside her. Jess then squeaks again as his tongue is pulled out and she shivers and has to steady herself. "Holy crap.... that just happened...", she said meekly. After that she gave herself a good rinse and then walked out drying herself off. Feeling nice and clean... among other things she reaches for her suit and puts it on zipping herself in. She adjusts her collar so the leash part was in front, and then opened the door to peek behind it.

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
She hears noises down the hallway when she opens the door. They sound like... Muffled moans...?

Reptillicus

Jun 30, 2016
A slight blush takes to her face when she wonders just what was going on there.... "Ok Boris go on out.", she said softly patting his butt. she opens the door and steps quietly down the hallway searching for the source of the noise.

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
He walks out of the room, and right past the hallway without sparing a glance.

However, when she sneaks there and peeks around the corner, she spies Zajak, Saria, and Zeke locked in the throes of a threesome! Zajak is holding Zeke's legs up and away, with his dicks buried in the make's ass, and slowly thrusting away. Zeke has his head thrown back, and is moaning like an absolute slut as Saria sucks his dicks off. Now that Zeke wasn't wearing his robe, she finally got a good look at him. He was a rather effeminate male, with a slim, slender body, and small breasts, maybe a B cup, bouncing slightly on his chest. He had small horns compared to Zajak. They looked like thin rods sticking out of his head. A bit like Saria's, actually. He had a curvy, plush butt, which was jiggling every time Zajak thrusted his dicks into him.

Reptillicus

Jun 30, 2016
Jess gasped, hands over her mouth as she took in the lewd scene. Zeke was so effeminate looking he might as well be trans! He even had breasts! she wanted to look away but couldn't.

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
Zajak's ears prick up when he hears the gasp, and he immediately looks over, grinning as he catches sight of her looking around the corner of the wall.
"You gonna join, or you need a formal invitation?" He asks, winking.

Reptillicus

Jun 30, 2016
Jess made sort of "Eep!" when she was discovered and blushed hard when he looked at her. "But.... But..... But I- !", she stammered. "I just got out of the sh-shower a-and...", It seemed like she might need a little encouragement.

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
"And that means you're ready for another round. Get your ass over here and either eat Saria out, or let me eat you out. My dicks are occupied, as you can see." He says, grinning and slapping Zeke's ass, which makes him squeak and blush harder.

Reactions: Reptillicus

Reptillicus

Jun 30, 2016
Jess was blushing quite a bit now. She was looking of to the side as she said, "Is that.... is that an order?", she asked meekly.

Last edited:

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
"Right now, it is. Get over here. It's your choice to get eaten or eat!" He says, grinning and winking again.

Reptillicus

Jun 30, 2016
She gulped and licked her lips once she saw Saria's yummy pussy, then looked down at her own as it lewdly stuck out of her body suit. She thought about it and then with a embarrassed look on her face got undressed, her tits bouncing a little once they were pulled free. She sheepishly walked over to Saria and got on her hadns and knees and put her face over Saria's pussy. "Um.... Um.... Z-Zajak? C-Could I have both?", she asked as her cute pink pussy flexed.

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
"At the same time? I can't possibly reach you. My tongue isn't that long." He says with a raised eyebrow.

Saria rolls her eyes, before popping off Zeke's cocks. "You dense idiot. She meant she'll finish with me, and then you get to eat her out as much as you want." She says, before looking over her shoulder at Jess. "Right?"

Reptillicus

Jun 30, 2016
"Y-Yes....", she said blushing. Knowing she didn't need to ask she sheepishly moved up behind Saria and began to lick at her clitty, tasting of her pussy juice and nodding at her to go ahead and go back to sucking Zeke.

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
She coos a little and nods at her. "Don't forget to play with my ass, baby. It makes those orgasms all~ the more messy~!" She says, flashing her a grin, before taking Zeke's tiny dicks back into her mouth and continuing to suck him off. She raises her hips higher off the ground, probably inviting Jess to slide below.

Reptillicus

Jun 30, 2016
Jess gives a few more licks and nodded meekly, she then shuffled under Saria by laying down and keeping her face in Saria's crotch kissing and licking that yummy lust pussy. the rest of her was under the demoness ready to be played with while she sucked on the cute traps dicks.

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
Saria immediately sits down on her face, grinding her pussy against her face and nose. Jess practically suffocating in pussy! She can smell and feel every inch of Saria's wet pussy. She starts moaning above her, which makes Zeke moan even louder.

Reptillicus

Jun 30, 2016
Jess gives a cute muffled muffled noise as Saria's muff is pressed into her face along with the rest of her butt. Jess's face gets hot witch feels nice on Saria's crotch. She was nearly quite literally drowning in pussy, but she kept on licking and rubbing her face on that cunny, the smell and taste egging her on. One of her hands come to Saria's butt and squeezes her nice cheeks before poking at her butt hole and then pushing a finger inside. "Good god what Have I gotten myself into....", she thought.

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
She feels, rather than hears, Saria moan lustily when her ass is played with. She starts grinding against her faster, her pussy getting wetter and slathering more of her cum all over Jess's face. Her pussy was already contracting and squeezing. She was going to cum pretty soon! "Jess! Harder! I'm gonna fucking cum! Fuck!" She suddenly squeals, gasping and moaning, before shoving Zeke's cocks back into her mouth. Her ass squeezes down tighter too in preparation for her orgasm.

Reptillicus

Jun 30, 2016
Jess licks Saria even more forcefully, sometimes going in on her clitty and sucking on it hard. It occurred to Jess that she must really like pussies and butts... she must be an ass-girl. she put two more fingers in that nice booty and thrust them in hoping she was doing it right. She made some rather lewd slurping sounds as she drank any fluids that would leak out loving the taste of that demon-like pussy.

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
When she thrusts two more fingers in, she hears a loud squeal, before Saria suddenly cums, soaking her face in girlcum all over again. "Fuuuuck! Fuck fuck fuck fuuuuuuuuuck!" She moans, her pussy and ass spasming and clenching hard as she rides out her orgasm.

Reptillicus

Jun 30, 2016
Jess tries to drink as much of it as she can as Saria sprays her alien love juice. She keeps licking even as Saria stops cumming trying to lick her clean, while her finger rest in her butt still. the lusty taste sets her own lust off, her own puss is wet and ready for action. she can't stop herself from toying with her own pussy while she lays there.

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
"Nuh-uh baby. It's time to go to your lizard now." Saria scolds, slapping her hands away, and pushing her towards Zajak, who grins.
"Come on. I don't bite... Much." He says, winking and beckoning her closer.

Reptillicus

Jun 30, 2016
Jess stumbles over to Zajak still balls deep in the Zeke, and looks up to him, red faced and pussy dripping slightly. "W-Where should I go....?", she squeaked meekly.

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
Rather than give her a verbal answer, he picks her up and leans back in the chair. He places her feet down on either side of his waist, before gripping her ass and bending her over the chair. "Hold the chair. I'll do the fun stuff." He says, grinning and spanking her ass.

Reactions: Reptillicus

Reptillicus

Jun 30, 2016
Jess squeaks at the spank to her butt does what she's told. she holds the chair and sticks her butt out just a bit. Her face blushed and lusty looking she takes a look at Zeke to see how "he" is doing.

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
Zeke is still impaled on Zajak's cocks, and is holding Saria's head down while he's apparently having an orgasm.
However, Zajak doesn't stop thrusting, continuing to slam into his cushy ass with vigor.
Then, she feels his claws grip her ass and pull her down, before his long, forked tongue worms into her pussy. He immediately searches out her g-spot, rubbing it a few times, before probing deeper, to see just how far he can go.

Reptillicus

Jun 30, 2016
She gives a gasp of pleasure as the oral organ slips inside her wet, drippy, box. Once the the tonuge hits her G-spot she almost loses her grip but she still holds onto the chair. Zajak can taste all the yummy gush as he licks around inside, his forked tongue getting squeezed slightly but Jess's quivering inner walls. She secretly hoped Zajak couldn't smell any trace of Boris' cum from her butt as he plunged her womanly depths. In the meantime she just moaned cutely and quivered here and there.

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
Her pussy was probably wet enough to cover the smell. Or so she hoped. Well... She didn't have to worry about that anymore. His snout was buried in her pussy, and was messing around with her clit! His tongue reaches further back, wanting to see how deep it can go.

Reptillicus

Jun 30, 2016
Jess is dripping onto the floor now because of that, her cute little button throbs as he messes with it telling him he was doing all the right stuff. her hole is tight but his tongue is slick and wet, as is her vaginal canal. soon he can feel her cervix, clenched tightly as she moans and and quivers she begins to move her hips a bit making her collar softly jingle.

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
He pokes his tongue gently at her cervix, trying to push it into her womb. His claws grope and spank her ass a few times, before he slips four fingers into her ass, stretching her out wide.