Love on a leash. (Reptillicus and Archangel99)

Reptillicus

Jun 30, 2016
She sighed again Muttering about how fun it is to her sarcastically, then her tummy gurgled slightly form the cum still sloshing about. "What do the hissa think about all this?", she asked.

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
"Keeping slaves? Well... Their viewpoint is slightly different. They look at slaves more like life partners than people to do menial jobs." He murmurs.

Reptillicus

Jun 30, 2016
"Oh.... that sound a bit nicer...", she said looking down a little. She wondered if that's how Elizabeth was doing...

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
She was likely being treated like a queen at the moment.

On the other hand, she was stuck on a lizard's knots. While he was groping and nuzzling her. But in a way, he wasn't so bad.

Reptillicus

Jun 30, 2016
This was sorta true.... it could be worse. However there was still the business of her outfit not fitting her now that she had those adorable fluffy tails. But she didn't want to bring it up again, so instead she just wanted relax. She let his ministrations lull her to sleep.

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
When she wakes up, she finds herself lying on him, with a cover draped over her body. Apparently he had gotten up, gotten a cover, draped if over her, and had slid beneath both of them without waking her up.

"You know, you guys look so fucking adorable when you're sleeping." Says a familiar voice from behind.

..... Or there was someone else in the house.

Reactions: Reptillicus

Reptillicus

Jun 30, 2016
Jess blinked a few times and looked down to see Zajak under her. Her new fluffy tails twiched awake and her cute little fox ears swiveled around. "Wha...?", she said sleepily as she looked around the room.

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
She sees Saria behind her, sitting in a couch with an open can of drink, grinning like a Halloween pumpkin as she watches them sleep. "Morning sunshine!"

Reptillicus

Jun 30, 2016
Jess's checks went red as her fox ears drooped down in slight embarrassment. "U-Uh.... Hey Saria", she said as she slowly sat up, the blanket clutched over her naked breasts. Her eyes drifted to Saria's crotch remembering Zajak saying something about her getting a dick.

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
Under her panties, she does see a very noticeable bulge. "Yo sweetheart. My eyes are up here." She says, grinning and winking.

Reptillicus

Jun 30, 2016
To her surprise Saria's actually dressed in something. She blushes even hotter when she realizes she staring and quickly looks up. "S-Sorry....", she said meekly. She looks down at Zajak to see how he's doing.

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
"Don't be. You're going to be loving it in about a minute." She says, giggling.
Zajak is still asleep, snoring softly with his arms wrapped around her.

Reptillicus

Jun 30, 2016
She doesn't answer, but blushes even more while biting her lip.

While its rather snug with his arms around him she wanted to get up now. So, she lightly rubbed at his chest with her tails to try and gently wake him up.

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
He grumbles slightly and pops one eye open. He opens his mouth for a second as if he's about to say something, then looks behind her. "You know, Saria, this is breaking and entering. Also invasion of privacy." He says, rolling his eyes.
"I know. But this was too fucking precious to miss!" She says, giggling.

Reptillicus

Jun 30, 2016
"Uh....", is all Jess could manage while looking back and forth between them. Jess still has the blanket over her tits and covering her body. Then she asked, "Um.... what brings you here?"

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
"Eh, just wanted go check up on my two favourite people. Nobody answered when I knocked. Soooo I broke in." She says, chuckling.

Reptillicus

Jun 30, 2016
Jess's tails pop into full view and sawy gently as Jess is sure that Zajak will have something to say about that. "So uh.... you uh..... noticed the tails?", she asked as she made them move around a little.

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
"Well, I assumed they were either tails or a bunch of tentacles. "Glad to see I was wrong about the second option. She says, giggling.

Reptillicus

Jun 30, 2016
Somehow Jess got the feeling that if they were tentacles Saria would actually like that better......

Her fluffy tails swayed again as she thought. they seemed to show her mood. She looks back down remembering how full of cum she was and wondering if she leaked all over the couch.

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
Indeed, she had leaked all over the couch as was usual after a sex session with Zajak.

"So yeah. Just came to check on you guys." She says, grinning.
"Still B&E, you crazy demon."
"Oh shut it, Grumpscales."

Reptillicus

Jun 30, 2016
She looked back and forth between them, it was always made her laugh a little to herself the way the argued like an old married couple. "Uh so... what have you been doing these days.", Jess said conversationally as she scooted over to a side of the couch not stained with cum. She still kept the blanket over her body embarrassed to be caught like this.

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
"Ah, just masturbating feverishly and fucking everything in range when I just got the dick." She says nonchalantly, which makes Zajak start laughing.
"Now you understand what we males feel!" He says.
"Yes. And I'm so sorry for grumbling at you wanting to constantly have sex."

Reptillicus

Jun 30, 2016
Well that got Jess red faced.... she wasn't sure how to respond. Her ears going flat on her head in nervousness. Though that made her wounder.... just what did Saria do for a job? Did she even have one? She decided to ask. "So uh.... Saria what do you do.... you know for a job? Do you have one?"

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
"Oh I'm a brothel worker, my dear." She says, smiling. "All about the sex trade with me, you know." She says, giggling a d winking at her.

Reptillicus

Jun 30, 2016
Jess tries not to make to much of a face about that, however in thinking about it... it wasn't too surprising. "As in.... the one down the street from here a ways?", she asked.

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
"Mmhm. That's the one. The only other skills I had were skills that wouldn't be... Legally acceptable." She says, winking.
"That means breaking and entering random people's houses and spying on them while they sleep." Zajak grumbles.
"Shut it Grumpscales. And yes. I'm a thief. Plus I'm a hacking genius." She says, shrugging. "Couldn't find any work in that line, so the brothel was the only other viable option. Everyone wants to fuck a demon! Or get fucked by one. Whatever." She says, chuckling.

Reactions: Reptillicus

Reptillicus

Jun 30, 2016
"Oh I-I see.....", Jess said a look of slight surprise on her face. She wouldn't have guessed that.... Saria knew her way around software as well as she did a dick apparently. "I think I kind of know that feeling, that is of not being able to do what your good at I mean.", she mumbled, being a ship engineer with nothing to fix.

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
"Yeah. Zajak told me about it. You're a ship's engineer, huh?" She murmurs, nodding. "Yeah, I guess you'd understand. I guess we should build a ship and escape, huh?" She asks, giggling.
"Oi."

[This is what Saria looks like, but with a pussy as well as a dick now.]
received_10209791513656804.png

Reptillicus

Jun 30, 2016
[Hot dog that's saucy~! very sexy.]

Jess just gave a nervous chuckle... oh how she wished they could... but maybe also bring Zajak and explore the galaxy together.... She shook the thoughts out of her head, that was just silly nonsense!

Jess was at a bit of a loss at what to say next, but then she remembered that her new mods left her essentially clothes-less again. "So um Saria, my mods have kinda left me....needing a "different wardrobe", any...... advice?", she asked.

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
"Advice? Go naked." She snorts. "Do you ever see me wearing clothes!?" She asks, laughing.
"That's why, Jess, you never ask Saria for fashion advice."
"Hey, I know how to dress up nice, ya butt. I just hardly do. Unless it's something special." She says, winking.
".... Right."