Looking for good FUTA games.

ewdd12

Sep 24, 2015
I'm looking for futa/herm games

And don't feel bad if i tell you that i already played it.

Nebula Fox

Aug 26, 2015
*interest in thread intensifies*

Off the top of my head, I know of HHS 3 and Slave Maker 3. Free Cities has some herms/futas in it, though they're nowhere near the main focus, and if you want big dicked ones, it'll either take a good amount of rng or renown and money. Shemales/Dickgirls are much more common, if you're up for that. If you want, you could also give the games on fek's furaffinity a try. He's done his own flash game, Rack, as well some work for JasonFex, in which you can choose some of the characters that are herms/dickgirls to play with.

Last edited by a moderator:

FeiqeUzzer

Dec 23, 2015
Is language too much of a problem? I like these two from Tsukinomizu, but they're Japanese.

Lilim Union http://www.dlsite.com/ecchi-eng/work/=/product_id/RE103157.html

Lily Knight Saga http://www.dlsite.com/ecchi-eng/work/=/product_id/RE123426.html

You can find a "walkthrough" at hongfire. And, well, despite having a lot of scenes involving futanari, they focus more on tentacles and yuri scenes. So I don't know if it would interest you.

Besides that, Misakura Nankotsu/Harthnir launched a lot of visual novels with futanari heroines.

ewdd12

Sep 24, 2015
*interest in thread intensifies*

Off the top of my head, I know of HHS 3 and Slave Maker 3. Free Cities has some herms/futas in it, though they're nowhere near the main focus, and if you want big dicked ones, it'll either take a good amount of rng or renown and money. Shemales/Dickgirls are much more common, if you're up for that. If you want, you could also give the games on fek's furaffinity a try. He's done his own flash game, Rack, as well some work for JasonFex, in which you can choose some of the characters that are herms/dickgirls to play with.

I have played Slave maker and free cities. Oh and thanks i will take a look. But i have not played HH3 yet but can you send me a link.

Is language too much of a problem? I like these two from Tsukinomizu, but they're Japanese.

Lilim Union http://www.dlsite.com/ecchi-eng/work/=/product_id/RE103157.html

Lily Knight Saga http://www.dlsite.com/ecchi-eng/work/=/product_id/RE123426.html

You can find a "walkthrough" at hongfire. And, well, despite having a lot of scenes involving futanari, they focus more on tentacles and yuri scenes. So I don't know if it would interest you.

Besides that, Misakura Nankotsu/Harthnir launched a lot of visual novels with futanari heroines.

Yeah i don't speak japanese... but thanks for trying. And i like yuri and tentacles.

Last edited by a moderator:

Nebula Fox

Aug 26, 2015
I dislike a lot of Japanese futa actually, considering most of the ones I see are ahe gao faced "the wind barely blew on my dick and I'm immediately about to blow" futa, which I dislike a lot. That or it's a lot of futa on futa, which I dislike too.

Magic Ted

Forum God
Aug 26, 2015
Futa is largely a western fascination, it's just there's actually a market for Japanese things of all sorts and not so much for the west. You're stuck with a paltry few translated games (Village of Nightmare comes to mind) and a bundle of on-a-blog-somewhere English-developed games which are few in number in the first place, let alone quality.

MotoKuchoma

Nov 3, 2015
Futa is largely a western fascination, it's just there's actually a market for Japanese things of all sorts and not so much for the west. You're stuck with a paltry few translated games (Village of Nightmare comes to mind) and a bundle of on-a-blog-somewhere English-developed games which are few in number in the first place, let alone quality.

The problem is also that most Japanese devs realize that most people only care about the CGs and very few about the games so chucking out a bunch of doujins and cg sets is usually more profitable than doing games. That being set, there are some 3D Poser games - one very elusive one that doesn't like to have their name published - with Futa Mods and that's pretty much it.

dndw

Aug 27, 2015
Night Games has a futa character (Eve), though she only appears relatively late into the game. Nergantre's mod for the same game opens up a wide assortment of gender-swapping, including plenty of opportunities to be or play against futas. There isn't a alot of art, though, so text would have to do.