What did you name Bess/Ben?

Ravioli

Aug 26, 2015
Also after a recent change of heart, I decided to rename my main Bess into "Panty" and model her after an angel.

Yvenne

Oct 25, 2015
I named her Cortana xD  Gave her a military outfit and a katana. Made her a sub that calls me mistress during sex scenes. I like to imagine she's like her namesake (Halo of anyone didn't get the reference), but a lot more badass and a fighting ally that valiantly protects me and follows me around when she's not busy being my personal sexbot.

Hell, that would be nice. If Bess could get a combat upgrade that allows her to accompany PC into battle. Not as passively as the grey goo armor. More like Tamwolf?

Ravelordnito

Sep 17, 2015
Keeping her named Bess for now until i can think of a better name.

I'm still working out how I want my Bess to be, right now I've settled with her being a sub who calls me mistress, and wears either a schoolgirl outfit or the maid outfit.

argenten

Sep 9, 2015
I like your style.

Why thank you, gotta pay homage to the silver lady of COC. Add the glasses, long red hair in a pony tail and the katana and *umph* Sexy silver, preggo bellied dragon archivist.

Who was able to say no to her getting more books? I tried...but I had to admit in my heart there is no such thing as too many books.

Last edited by a moderator:

Chiyosuke

Oct 7, 2015
I named her Nemi because It's what I named he gargoyle in CoC. 

Couldn't tell you why for either of them, it just felt right.

Noob Salad

Captain Shitpost
Aug 26, 2015
I just named her jim.