Looking for a game or two. Any takers?

Vergil1989

Feb 1, 2018
Illinois
Heya folks. It's pretty late on this end so I'll keep this relatively brief, but I'm hoping for something to get me back into story telling games such as this. I prefer longer, more detailed posts as a whole, but other than that and legibility, I'm pretty easy to get along with. As far as kinks are concerned, I'm fine with most things, but any hard limits I'll get into when I'm not about to drop my Kindle on my face lol. I will say that its been a long while since I've played the game, so anything newly added and what not will be a mystery to me, but I'm hoping to fix that here sooner or later between writing fanfics here, (a D&D horror erotic called Cult of the Damned), as well as on Fanfiction.Net and AO3, and playing a couple of other games between the usual RL stuff of course. Anyway, any interested parties for helping me scratch this itch are welcome, but if not TiTS, I'm up for talking other ideas by all means. See ya!

EDITED:

Meh, just adding the rest like I said I would. :D I was thinking, story wise at least, that my PC was one of Steele's good friends growing up, met in the academy, shared a few adventures, etc etc, but when the message came for her, my PC was later informed as to why she left so suddenly. Having been planning to join the Planet Rush anyway, my PC would preferably have her own ship and simply follow along on her own journey or it'd be one of those they just keep missing each other scenarios save for messages they exchange or what have ya.

As for kinks, I'm good with most everything, except hyper sized genitals, weight gain, age play, incest, scat, bathroom play, pet/pony play, and heavy BDSM. Anything else feel free to ask, and that basic story I included can be adapted and changed as needed. See ya!

Last edited:

Vergil1989

Feb 1, 2018
Illinois
My other idea is actually based on the fanfic story I have up on here titled Cult of the Damned. Basically, the story, set in the D&D world of the Forgotten Realms, would revolve around a person, (or a group of semi literate folk around here if enough interest is shown), that's killed and brought before Malcanthet, the Queen of all Succubi, to spread her influence across the land to as many people as they can. Given the obvious corruptive nature of their deity, regardless if they actually believe and follow her tenets or not, there'd be plenty of room for people to entertain their much more darker fetishes and kinks as they'd like, although its not required by any means. Simply being open to being intelligently evil is sufficient. Anyway, see ya!