LEWD, an erotic text adventure in spaaaace (Semi-public access now up)

redfox

Aug 27, 2015
hey Sadtaco can you give me some keys so i can give them away to these people? I found a key and used it a couple days ago while searching the internet. I may not be a patron but I will still give them keys away to them if i had some keys.

Murderousintent

Dec 8, 2015
Look at all these Damned Free Loaders! Jesus, it's super pathetic...

Uh...

can I get a key please....?

Last edited by a moderator:

JDeko

Aug 27, 2015
Kekistan
www.facebook.com
I may want to try this

JDeko

Aug 27, 2015
Kekistan
www.facebook.com
how does one freeload?

JDeko

Aug 27, 2015
Kekistan
www.facebook.com
fine: how does one play this game without a key, therefore freeloading?

Sheato

Dec 2, 2015
1. In your dreams 2. Have a friend that payed for you and you 'borrow' a key. 3. Pay for it yourself.   Some people don't have the ability to pay for things online though, so, i guess i donnow.

Sadtaco

Aug 27, 2015
hey Sadtaco can you give me some keys so i can give them away to these people? I found a key and used it a couple days ago while searching the internet. I may not be a patron but I will still give them keys away to them if i had some keys.

I'm not giving out more keys myself now because there are at least 2 major bugs I need to fix. It's still an early alpha right now. I gave out like almost a thousand already. There's really a lot more content I want in it before giving wider access as well. The next wave of keys I give out will be to people who have had accounts registered for a long time.
There's more out there in the Patron's hands if they want to give theirs out. If they don't, they don't.

And people can always support the Patreon if they want to guarantee themselves a key. We need support to get this made well, after all.

Saiaxs

Dec 13, 2015
I pledged $5 and connected my lewd account to my patreon email, how long do I need to wait till I get my 5 keys?

Sadtaco

Aug 27, 2015
I pledged $5 and connected my lewd account to my patreon email, how long do I need to wait till I get my 5 keys?

Until Patreon charges your card at the beginning of the month.

Internet money conjured out of thin air. It's worthless, volatile and mostly used for illegal stuff.

But someday it'll replace fiat currency, just you wait!

... lol

DBCreeper

Dec 23, 2015
Would one of you fine Gentlemen/Gentlewomen (if there are any here) be so kind as to share a key with me, it's ok if none of you want to, but I would like to see how far the game has gotten since the first version demo and I'm broke so I can't pledge.

EDIT: forgot to say thanks at the end, also this bowl of instant noodles is very good.

Mightykitten

Oct 12, 2015
So how does this multilayer work?

Is there parties (example i could invite a player to fight along side)

Would there be pvp? 

Silvenri

Sep 23, 2015
Been watching this game for a while now. Can't wait to play. Anyone got a key they could send my way please?

Sadtaco

Aug 27, 2015
If you've been registered on playlewd.com for a really long time, like since 6+ months ago, you'll be getting a key automatically fairly soon (next month or February).

So how does this multilayer work?

Is there parties (example i could invite a player to fight along side)

Would there be pvp? 

Haven't decided how all multiplayer stuff will work. I don't want people to really miss out on content if they play solo.

But no, there won't be pvp, I don't think. At least not in the traditional sense.

There will be some way to party, or at least a way to see friends.

Mightykitten

Oct 12, 2015
If you've been registered on playlewd.com for a really long time, like since 6+ months ago, you'll be getting a key automatically fairly soon (next month or February).

Haven't decided how all multiplayer stuff will work. I don't want people to really miss out on content if they play solo.

But no, there won't be pvp, I don't think. At least not in the traditional sense.

There will be some way to party, or at least a way to see friends.

Ah and goodluck!

volten

Dec 26, 2015
Anyone have a spare key? The game looks good to me, but I would still like a demo to see if the game is for me.