Lethice's Lair Scene List!

Vinyl

Mar 30, 2016
I've noticed I haven't been able to find every victory scene and bad end in Lethice's lair, and the wiki doesn't seem to be getting updated any time soon. Has anyone found some of the more difficult ones to come across and can you share how to get them? :)

Septan

Sep 13, 2015
I had thought the minotaur king had a scene were you put your dick inside his urethra and you end up getting tied to his dick, forced to cum in to each other's dicks and get addicted to him. 

Corivas

Aug 29, 2015
I had thought the minotaur king had a scene were you put your dick inside his urethra and you end up getting tied to his dick, forced to cum in to each other's dicks and get addicted to him. 

Yeah, I think you need a knot to get this bad end, otherwise it's fine.

Gammerick

Nov 13, 2015
Is the option to side with Letice only in the mod or is corruption not high enough?

Gammerick

Nov 13, 2015
If it gives you the option to export your save, it's an ending CoC2 accepts. 

INTERESTING

I know this probably isn't the best place to ask, but how is CoC2 going to handle followers/lovers/slaves? Do you keep them regardless of which ending?

Savin

Master Analmander
Staff member
Aug 26, 2015
how is CoC2 going to handle followers/lovers/slaves? Do you keep them regardless of which ending?

You may have noticed in several of CoC's endings the Champion of Ingnam dies of old age. These are endings CoC2 accepts as canon. Use this information to inform yourself as to the answer.

Last edited by a moderator:

Kitteh6660

Creator
Aug 26, 2015
Lethice's code is not in official CoC repository. In order to retrieve the code, I have to download CoC then crack open the SWF to get Lethice scenes.

I can guess that CoC2 will be set a century after the events of original CoC.

According to the source code, there are 8 possible canon endings. These are Redemption, Consort (the worst ending), Purge (3 variants), and Conquer (3 variants).

AceofSpades

Apr 15, 2016
Yeah, I think you need a knot to get this bad end, otherwise it's fine.

I have been trying with every combination (in victory and defeat) and I cannot get this scene to trigger. Any help/specifics I may be missing?

Number13

Aug 26, 2015
So what exactly are you exporting to CoC2?  Like none of the characters save maybe Vapula/Ceraph would still be around.

The Gods (there are 3 known ones) would still be around. So would Rathazul, as he's Rathazul, he'll always be around.

The Gargoyle will likely still be around as well.

Etis

Creator
Aug 26, 2015
So what exactly are you exporting to CoC2?  Like none of the characters save maybe Vapula/Ceraph would still be around.

Kitsunes would be, ofc! Shouldra - she is already dead, what else can happen? We have no idea about goo lifespan, so possibly Valeria. Same thing with Ember, Venus, Izumi (very likely to be alive), Essrayle, Akbal, Exgartuan...

Savin

Master Analmander
Staff member
Aug 26, 2015
So what exactly are you exporting to CoC2?

Major resolution points, eg. dungeons. What ending you got. Fates of the gods. A few companion details (eg. your kids). Enough detail about your Champion that other people can talk about them, if need be.

f4s1k1n

Aug 28, 2015
Not asking for any details or anything, but COC2 is really a thing? :)

Just indulge yourself in the TiTS Universe for a while,,, maybe when TiTS Universe is complete you will see the continuation of COC Universe,,,

Etis

Creator
Aug 26, 2015

It is confirmed as planned, but without any dates. I'd personally say: don't expect anything within at least 4 years. TiTS is barely halfway done, and two projects at once would be not the best idea.

Aluveaux

Aug 28, 2015
Just indulge yourself in the TiTS Universe for a while,,, maybe when TiTS Universe is complete you will see the continuation of COC Universe,,,

It is confirmed as planned, but without any dates. I'd personally say: don't expect anything within at least 4 years. TiTS is barely halfway done, and two projects at once would be not the best idea.

Yeah, I assumed as much already. I am just happy to hear that it's planned. While I am not currently playing TiTS anymore, only because I don't really want to spoil everything and wait for a while, I came in late on the CoC train, and it really drew me in. I have a lot of appreciation for CoC. 

:)

Ormael

Aug 27, 2015
Well it may be even more than 4 years. We just recent ended period when 'technicaly' devs was working on tits and coc(1) so to make them go back to this is unlikely. Unless Savin kinda stop writing for tits and just work on coc 2, which is also unlikely.

Savin

Master Analmander
Staff member
Aug 26, 2015

Yes.

I was really hoping to drop some deets on it in the late April-May area, buuuuut between Geddy being super busy with IRL Gamedev shit and me being hospitalized now, I'd expect to see some solid details sometime this summer?

Also: Assuming assumptions, etc.

Ormael

Aug 27, 2015
I was really hoping to drop some deets on it in the late April-May area, buuuuut between Geddy being super busy with IRL Gamedev shit and me being hospitalized now, I'd expect to see some solid details sometime this summer?

Ohh so we would probably know about at least some concepts to be in CoC 2 even beofre this year end? Madness....true (CoC 2) madness xD

Kitsune Lord Momiji

Jan 12, 2016
Hawkethorne

Is the option to side with Letice only in the mod or is corruption not high enough?

So are these the only Game Overs aside from gender-related loses?