Labyrinth Adventure Reborn (Closed for lack of Attendance)

Annamalia

Jun 27, 2016
Elmyra quickly engulfed the fruit plate. "Do you really think I look amazing, I disgust myself right now" 

Slemmandre

Oct 1, 2016
Melanie accepted Umi's hands gratefully, locking their fingers as she worked herself further inside. "Lovely" was the only coherent word to form in her mind. Umi herself, so beautifully bashful and sweet, and the tight warmth wrapped around her cock. There was give, but just the right amount to make Melanie shudder and see stars. She'd made it about halfway now, rocking her hips and driving the length slowly in and out, and Melanie patted Umi on the thigh encouragingly before giving her the hand to hold again. Meanwhile, her spare hands went to work, kneading the girl's breasts as she had before, gradually speeding up her thrusts when her partner was stretched enough.

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
"I do think you look amazing! Then again, I have a thing for girls with a bit more cushion to them, which is something you now have." He reaches out and glides his hand down her thick thigh, his cock pushing against his loin cloth "Anyway, this will be your first real service to the tribe. You will give as much milk as you can which will then be distributed out as best it can. The more you make, the happier people get."

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
"Perhaps. your release is up to the shaman in the end." Once she has eaten her fill he stands her up and finally unties her ankles, letting her walk on her own bare feet for the first time in three days. He takes her arm in his hand and the two of them walk out of the hut. The village is in full motion and the morning sun warms Elmyra's naked form rather nicely. Past the staring villagers they go until they reach the middle of the village where the shaman sits waiting. As well as the shaman, there is a make shift milking rack.

"So, here you are liar, deceiver.... it is here that you will do your first day of service, your first day or real work." The shaman says as Hyonju brings her over to the rack. He lowers her to her knees and then has her bend over the rack so her breasts hang down above the floor. He then slides two bowls under her breasts and stands behind her. Without a word, a female zebra comes over and kneels on the floor. She reaches over and grabs Elmyra's tits, slowly tugging them and getting fresh sprays of milk from her, milking her like a common dairy cow.  

Reptillicus

Jun 30, 2016
Now with the thrusts going ever deeper into Umi's velvety walls her lusty moan began to go in the rhythm with Melanie's thrusting. "Ooh~ ooh~ ooh~ ooh~!", rang out from the little house, most likely giving Wendy a big smile on her face if she was within ear shot. Umi was thankful that Melanie was being gentle with her despite her own need. Umi's was a world of pleasure now, and she struggled to stay there with Melanie in the present. it was nice and warm inside of Umi as more and more slick honey leaked out of her black lips, making sure that they stayed nice and wet. As the hybrid herm played at Umi's blush breasts her hands were soon getting a honey coating as her honey leaked out of her teats with each groupe. With Umi being Umi, she soon moved her hips with each thrust as Melanie gradually spread up, wanting to make sure she was getting enough to not be rude. (she's a silly one)

Annamalia

Jun 27, 2016
The realisation of how Elmyra situation was humiliating was brutal for her. Only a few day ago she was a noble living a of luxury and laziness, nothing was out of her reach. Now she was nothing more than a cow feeding of some savage in the middle of a hellish labyrinth. Why she was there, who decided to put her in this place? Too many question in her confused head. Tears were running on her face as she milked. Elmyra was now nothing more than cattle, and she wasn't liking this prospect.

Slemmandre

Oct 1, 2016
Melanie took that as her invitation, sinking another three inches in on a rogue thrust, before building a brisk, not-so steady rhythm. She gripped Umi's boobs harder, enjoying the sticky feeling that coated her fingers, before losing herself in the act. Sweat beaded by her forehead as she plunged in deeper and harder. Any resistance she was met with was respected, but weakened in time by the intensifying thrusts. Umi's moans were a good sign, and Melanie's own occasional groans were thrown into the mix as the wet slap of their bodies filled the air. Melanie felt so warm, thoroughly sated, yet still craving more as precum pooled in the bee girl's pussy.

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
The woman milking her filled up two bowls and moved away, soon to be replaced by a man who put down two bowls and started milking away. If this wasn't enough, she soon felt a familiar pair of hands on her ass as Hyoju started to rub her thick back side while his cock stood up straight, lifting his loin cloth out of the way as it does so. "Aww, the cow is sad... I bet a good dicking would make her feel better." 

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
Hyoju stops and looks at the shaman. He gives Elmyra an appraising look... before nodding at Hyoju. With a gin on his face he tosses his loin cloth to the side, lines his cock up with her pussy, and slowly sinks all 16 inches into her newly lengthened cunt. He moans as her tight walls graps onto his cock and without delay he starts slowly pistoning in and out of her. 

Annamalia

Jun 27, 2016
At Elmyra disarray the penetration felt good. With the changes in her body, her pussy was always ready. After only a couple of trust, her pussy started to drip and her tattoos were bright pink. The milk was flowing even more as Hyoju was fucking her.

Last edited by a moderator:

Reptillicus

Jun 30, 2016
In the very back of Umis mind there was still a burning hatred and rage along with a whole lot of fear for the labyrinth. She swore on Luna's name than she would either escape and live for both of them or if she could do that she would find the one who controlled it and challenge them even if they were some kind of god. but right her right now all Umi felt for the most part was the pleasure the Melanie was giving her, no doubt this was all good for the over stressed Zil, it made her feel that she had another friend in this scary place. with the slapping of Melanie now quite weighty balls and her getting even more of the wonderfully long penis she decided to let Melanie give her all she had. She reached out to Melanie and pulled her down so she was now laying on top of Umi, their big busts squished together. she then wraped her arms and legs around Melaine and then give her look in the eyes that said go ahead, I'm ready...

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
The man milking her smiled happily at the increased milk output and quickly filled up his bowls, a new woman taking his place almost instantly and tugging her nipples. Hyoju didn't really give her time to relax as his pace built up very quickly until he was slapping into her fast enough for his balls to smack her back side on every thrust. "Mmm, such a welcoming cow pussy!" 

The flower in her ass once more reacts to her pleasure, wiggling around inside of her and she can feel it growing deeper!

Annamalia

Jun 27, 2016
Elmyra started to moan as the pace got faster. Her face was covered in tears. The plesures she felt made her sadder as she was no longer able to control herself and her emotion, two of her biggest talent.

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
One after the next the zebra's keep on milking her breasts, filling up two bowls each and leaving with a smile as hyoju claims her pussy with his big cock. It seems his stamina can go on for much longer than before as he keeps railing her for an entire hour. Finally her breasts run dry and no amount of tugging will get the milk flowing again. Seeing her dry out he gives a groan an lets himself go, flooding her pussy and womb with his hot seed to the point it starts to leak out of her pussy. With a wet slorp sound he pulls out and stands up, wiping his cock off on her ass.

The shaman walks up to her "So... how does it feel to be used like all of those you have stepped on in your time?" 

Annamalia

Jun 27, 2016
"Good..." Elmyra said in a submissive way. She didn't wanted to say that but her mouth acted on it's own accoRd. 

Ecnalab

Apr 18, 2016
"So, if I were to ask you to, say, add a stinger to the end of my tail, could you?" Unta asked.

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
The shaman smiled and nodded at Hyoju. He returns the nod and picks Elmyra up to her feet, slowly walking back to the hut she now calls home. He gently sits her down inside and closes the gate as he leaves "I will be back soon." Is all he says before walking off.

Greta nods her head "Yes, I most certainly could! It would take a bit of tampering but what doesn't right?" 

Annamalia

Jun 27, 2016
Elmyra started to clean her pussy from Hyoju spunk. The one hour fuck session she received from him was making her pussy sensitive. The cleaning process was more arousing then she would have wanted.

Ecnalab

Apr 18, 2016
"If you could, I'd appreciate it," said Unta. "You never know when it might come in handy."

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
Hyoju comes back shortly holding a pillow and a several lon strips of cloth. He sets the down to the side and it forms a make shift bed. "Here, a reward for your good service today." he smiles while she tries to clean out her pussy of his massive load. "Keep this up and this place will be a well furnished stall in no time."

Greta again nods and picks up her tail "you want any sort of poison in it or just a stinger to poke people with?" 

Last edited by a moderator:

Annamalia

Jun 27, 2016
"I don't want this place to have furniture, I want to leave this place..." Elmyra said while continuing her cleaning 

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
Greta nods her head and channels her magic into Unta's tail. It feels rather strange as her tail is modified, but after a few moments the feeling fades. "There you go, just focus on your tail and a spike should slide out of the tip!"

"That is not for you to decide. Shaman will decide when you have attoned for your past crimes. Until then, I suggest you get comfortable with this stall and our village. You will be milked and fucked every day until word for your release is given." 

Ecnalab

Apr 18, 2016
Unta did as she was told, and smiled as the bone spur jutted out of the tip of her tail. "Alright, this could come in handy," she muttered. With that, she stood, ready to leave the cave.

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
Elmyra slept for several hours before a familiar feeling woke her up. The feeling of something thick, hot and hard pushing in and dragging out of her cunt. Blinking open her eyes revealed Hyoju who had slipped in for a midnight fuck as he is already going at her while she slept.

"Yes, I imagine it could... just be careful with it." Greta and Binx were soon ready and the group made their way out of the cave and into the dry, hot lava lands. Finding the path, they were soon walking around the perimeter of the lava lake once again.

Binx: "So... they have that rock monster called Um'Bunga right? Do you think he is the only rock monster or are there more?" 

Annamalia

Jun 27, 2016
"What are you doing?!" Elmyra said her eyes filled with anger and tattoos flashing red like fire

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
He just keeps on thrusting but reaches his arms out to hold hers down "What does it look like? I am using your cunt to get off. You are simply cattle, so you don't really get a say in this."