Labyrinth Adventure Reborn (Closed for lack of Attendance)

Annamalia

Jun 27, 2016
Her tattoos quickly switched to pink as she knew she couldn't do anything against this. "Could you a least remove the plant in my ass?" Elmyra asked 

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
Binx nods in agreement and walks a bit closer to Unta, suddenly not feeling all that secure in her choice of words. Greta picks up on the feeling and scoots closer as well. On and on they walk until finally they could see the door ahead of them! Not much longer now!

Greta: Oh thank goodness! I was wondering if we would ever reach it!" Her good mood is killed however, as one of the rocks off to the side slowly rises up! It rolls around until two hollow pits of lava make eyes and it stands on two rocky legs with two big arms on it's side, like a hunched over human!

Binx: Oh me and my big mouth!" 

"Nope! Witch Doctors orders, leave that plant alone so it can grow bigger and bigger! Might as well get used to it... won't be a difference between you and the plant soon enough." He chuckles and pounds at her cunt harder, one hand moving to grope her breasts while the other teases her clit. 

Annamalia

Jun 27, 2016
"What do you meeeeeean!" The fucking Elmyra was receiving was too much. All the arousal that was building up since her appearance in the labyrinth was going to be released in only a couple of minutes at the pace Hyoju was going.

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
As casual as one can be, Hyoju keeps smashing into her cunt, the flared head of his cock scraping against her walls in a wonderful fashion. "That plant... it is going to grow longer... and longer... feeding off of your bodies energy. Eventually it will reach your stomach and take root. It will swell up and fill your ass completely before changing into it, giving you a flower ass. In other words, you will have a bright, attention drawing flower where your anus should be, full of tendril like stamen that feed on cum and fills you with the desire to be butt fucked!"

The creatures stands there for a moment, the silence awkward and heave, before lifting it's arm... and slapping Binx to the side! The poor Laquin rolls across the floor before coming to a stop and not moving. Greta squawks in horror and runs away bawking her head off, leaving Unta alone in front of the beast.

Ecnalab

Apr 18, 2016
"Thanks, buddy, that makes this next part nice and easy." Unta spun on her front legs, twirling around, and bringing her rear legs up to buck the creature in the face.

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
Unta's kick lands with a deafening crack as the monster brings up it's arm in defense. Cracks form along it's stone body which seems to cause the beast pain as it roars at her in anger, a loud gravely sound like rocks tumbling down a hill. It brings up it's foot and tries to stomp on Unta!

Ecnalab

Apr 18, 2016
The big creature's foot connected with Unta's side, pinning her to the ground. Fortunately, her armor plates held, but the heat radiating from the thing was unbearable. Thinking fast she brought her new stinger up and lashed at the rock monster's arms, searching for the cracks that her feet made.  

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
Unta's new bone stinger finds it's mark like a heat seeking bullet. It jabs right into the crack and pops the creatures hand off! It roars in pain and stumbles backward off of Unta, leaving a charred black mark on her scales where it's foot once was, lava pouring from where it's hand used to be. It looks back at Unta and seesm to weigh it's options before running away and jumping into the lake of lava.

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
Binx was on the floor and unconscious. A large burn mark has singed her left arm where the creature struck her but Unta can not see any more damage than that. Greta is still shivering behind a rock a little distance away.

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
Greta peeks over the rock and comes running over, her breasts jiggling all the way. "I... I don't know... maybe? I can try my best!" She moves over and touches Binx while channeling her magic. The burn mark slowly closes and the fur grows back in... but she doesn't wake up. "I... I fixed her body... but she isn't waking up!" 

Ecnalab

Apr 18, 2016
Scooping the little laquine up in her arms, Unta made for the exit portal. "Come on, let's hope the next place is a little more hospitable," she said.

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
Greta nods and follows Unta out while Binx remains limp in her arms. They reach the door quickly and push it open, finding another sand stone hallway. This one, however, was a tad different than usual. It was lavishly furnished and decorated. The floor had red carpet rolled out on top of it, fine candles lined the walls and in the square room with their exit options, there was a couch large enough for Unta and several small chairs.

Ecnalab

Apr 18, 2016
Unta moved to lay Binx down on the couch before getting a water skin and feeding it to the little woman.

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
With a bit of work she gets Binx to drink while Greta sits off to the side nervously. 

"She is going to be ok right? She is just sleeping it off right?" 

Slemmandre

Oct 1, 2016
Melanie groaned, straining hard in her partner's hold as she relinquished control and rutted away. With each slap against her skin, she drove herself deeper into Umi til she was sheathed to the hilt, hardly acknowledging the feat as she just kept on thrusting roughly. This is what she loved. When she was connected to a lover, or a friend, or any stranger worth confiding in, feeling their bodies connect, the stress of the struggle of ant chiefs and badlands and polar bear women just melted away in the heat of their arousal. It hung thick, making her breathe hard and hardly breathe as she felt her cock begin to throb, driving herself hard forwards, and squishing their busty racks together as she neared her peak.

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
Greta makes a small whine and stares at Binx's unmoving form. "This is why I liked that farm. nothing like this happens. It was safe there... Oh Binx... poor little horse bunny..." Her gaze lifts back up to Unta "Should we stay here till she wakes up or press on like this?"

Ecnalab

Apr 18, 2016
"We have a bed for her to rest on, and enough water t get through the night. Let's give her until morning, if she hasn't woken up by then, we'll press on."

Reptillicus

Jun 30, 2016
Umi had soon capured Melanies mouth in kiss as she was thrusted hard, deep, and fast. her long zill tongue swirling around in the lust filled hyrbid-opossum girl's mouth. The candy cane dick was so long that it was brushing her cervix with every pump, sending fireworks of pleasure through her mind. she was thrown to the moon and back as she moved her hips as fast as she could, feeling one big orgasm coming. though the fuck was a little rough now In some for corner of Umi's mind, she still felt a kind of tenderness to it... "oh Melanie.... I may hate this place so much but... at least I met someone like you here..." She though as a few tears feel from her eyes.

With the sex going the way it was and how fast and deep Melaine was thrusting into her, soon Umi could last no longer and she wailed in pleasure as she finally hit her climax! Her honey favorted girl cum squinted out of her pussy and all over Melanie's waist as the timid zil shuddered in pleasure. this may well have thrown Melaine over the edge as well.

Last edited by a moderator:

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
Greta nods and sits back in her chair, her feet dangling over the edge as she looks about the room. "So... anything else on your mind? Or shall we just pass the time in pleasant silence?" 

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
With that, Greta falls silent as well. Hours go by and soon enough the chicken woman falls asleep, leaving Unta to watch over both of them. Just as Unta was starting to drift off, Binx lets out a groan and her eyes slowly open. 

"Wha... where? Unta? What happened?" 

Ecnalab

Apr 18, 2016
"Easy, now, you took a pretty nasty hit," said Unta, keeping Binx from sitting up too fast.

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
Binx slowly sits up with Unta's help while rubbing her arm "Geeze... no kidding? Are we in the labyrinth still? This place looks rather fancy compared to what we have seen before." 

Slemmandre

Oct 1, 2016
Indeed it had, as the flow of sticky and sweet honey cascading across her cock brought Melanie to her delicious climax. Her tongue swirled sloppily along Umi's own, feeling a little tender-hearted herself at her partner's sudden and touching spiel, as some tears prickled in her eyes as well. To nod her head at the intimate moment without actually pulling away to speak, she brought a gentle hand up to stroke at Umi's hair. However, the moment was a tad short lived, as Melanie convulsed hard, almost sobbing in pleasure as she drove in a final time to the hilt. Her breakneck pace had been halted, as her throbbing shaft fired ropes and ropes of fresh, minty cum directly into her partner's hot and tight snatch. Her cum just wouldn't stop, and she moaned again and again in quick succession to her jerky thrusts. This was her first time burying her new cock in a pussy, and her orgasm was too intense for her to get a grip, and for fear of bloating Umi's womb any more than she already had, Melanie pulled out, only to accidentally fire the remaining torrents all over the bashful bee girl's chest and body. Finally, as her orgasm faded down, she squeaked in surprise at the mess she had made, hardly even noticing the hearty streams of nectar flowing down her own breasts. "O-Oh gosh Umi I'm sorry!" She stuttered, trying to wipe some of the excessive jizz off her body, but only managing to smear it around more. As she looked down at the buggy gal, covered just about everywhere with her cream, and then to her own cum-coated hands, she couldn't suppress a snort of laughter.