Labyrinth Adventure Reborn (Closed for lack of Attendance)

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
As she grabs the flower she quickly finds her wrist and half her arm wrapped in green vines! the flower is alive and trying to pull her down onto the floor! More vine are already moving for her other arm!

Reptillicus

Jun 30, 2016
Melanie's words and actions only furthered Umi's feeling of embarrassment. they could all hear Umi face palm from behind Wendy. "oh god.... what have I ran into now..." she thought.

Slemmandre

Oct 1, 2016
Melanie shrugged her shoulders, lacking any response to their claims. "That was kickass Busco! Lead the way gang, let's get out of here indeed."

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
With the gang reformed and two new friends tagging along, they all head back to the copper village. Wendy and Umi marvel at the sight of such a comfortable place set up in these confusing caves while the others are all used to it by now.

Busco: "So! We are all together again... we just need to find our way out of here!"

Walsh: "Yes, that is our only obstacle now... navigating the maze that is this place."

Samara: "I will go and talk to Chief Chief... you all should rest up for a bit." She walks off.

Wendy: "So... Busco, Korlish, Samara, Walsh and Melanie right? Geeze, you have a big group with you don't you? Umi, you holding up ok?

Annamalia

Jun 27, 2016
Elmyra tried to remove her arm from the grasp of the vines. and dodge the other plants. (6+5=11)

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
With great effort she is able to pull her hand from the grabbing vines and roll away from them. The vines slowly retreat back into the ground as she is now out of range. the flower still sits there looking as enticing as ever. 

Reptillicus

Jun 30, 2016
Umi was trying to hide behind Wendy the whole time, feeling incredibly exposed. Umi was shaken a little... was she going to walk around naked in village full of people?! "I-I-I'm o-ok" she lied, she was very not ok with this... she hoped to god that everyone wasn't looking all over her nude body...

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
Crystle comes back some time later with several fruits and a hollow wooden stump full of water "Ah good, you are still here, I found these, they should be safe to eat... and this is just water." 

Annamalia

Jun 27, 2016
"Thank you, you could have warned me about the flower" Elmyra said as she pointed the orange flower

Slemmandre

Oct 1, 2016
"Heyo Umi, no need to be so bashful and worried. These ant people are nice!" Melanie tried to reassure her, still standing stark naked, and completely oblivious to the fact that her red-and-white candy cane dick that stood on full display was what made Umi uncomfortable.

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
Crystle laughed "Oh! I forgot about that... but I did tell you before... horny plants! Oh well, it wouldn't have done anything to you... just fucked you with that stamen there for a while." She hands her the water and fruit. "Here you go." The fruit looks like pomegranates.

Reptillicus

Jun 30, 2016
Indeed the big waggling candy-cane dong was not helping at all... Wendy soon found Umi pushing her body into her, and burying her face into Wendys breasts as her cheeks burned with embarrassment. i single drip fell from Umi's black folds as her arousal was fueled by her embarrassment. "can't we go inside somewhere?"

Annamalia

Jun 27, 2016
As Elmyra started to eat the fruit her tattoos became green as the sweet taste of the fruit filled her mouth.

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
Wendy: She laughs happily and pats her back "I don't know, do you have a little place around here were my horny little bee can be out of prying eyes?"

Crystle sits down and watches her eat. "So... what are you exactly? You look like an elf from video game settings or something." 

Slemmandre

Oct 1, 2016
Melanie perked up, happy to have an answer. "We do indeed! There's a cute little house right down- oh I'll just come show you. Walsh! Busco! Korlish! I'm gonna run down and show these two the little hut." She called out to the rest, leading Umi and Wendy along towards the ant homes. Come to think of it, Melanie didn't know much of anything about these two. When she ran into them in the tunnel, she just automatically assumed them to be labyrinth crawlers just the same as her. Thankfully, she were docile enough not to take advantage of her assumption, and she felt that that was plenty enough a reason to trust them. "So... tell me about yourselves? Where did you come from? And where are you hoping to go?"

Annamalia

Jun 27, 2016
"I am a Sylvanian in your language, my planet is the home of my people, few know about us. My people like to keep themself away from the rest of the galaxy. We do not differ from human except for our ears and skin, these taster almost as good as what we have on my planet" 

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
Wendy stepped into the little home and sat on the mushroom bed "Well, we are both crawlers in this crazy place. Before this we were on an island full of savage badger people... but other than that it was like a beach paradise! Sadly... Umi's friend was mind broken and turned into a sex toy for the one intelligent badger there. They came for us and we had to run for it. I guess we are hoping to find a way out fo here." 

Slemmandre

Oct 1, 2016
"Golly, I'm so sorry to hear that." Melanie offered in sympathy, shutting herself up save for a final statement. "Samara is gonna check with the chief on a way out of here, okay?" She said sweetly, her tone directed more at Umi than at Wendy.

Reptillicus

Jun 30, 2016
Umi face turned solemn at the memory of the island and all the emotions that came with it. "Well, I'm umi... I'm a zil... I guess you could say I'm an artist of sorts." she said trying to get her mind away from the deep dark place. "yeah... Ok a way forward..." she said to Melanie. she was happy however that Melanie didn't seem to care that she was a zil.

Last edited by a moderator:

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
Crystle shrugs "None of that makes any sense to me. But I will just take your word for it. So, we are down for the night, not much sun light left." She looks around awkwardly, not really sure what to say or ask. "Uhh, so... What do you do for fun back home?"

Wendy suddenly got up. "I think I need to walk around for a bit... You two have fun now!" She winks at Melanie and leaves. 

Annamalia

Jun 27, 2016
"Drinking, dancing, eating, singing, reading, courting and sometime plotting. With the technology of today we don't need to work, we just do what we want"

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
"Huh... what do you get the woman who has everything then?" She looks around the clearing for a bit. "I'm just going to say it... I don't know what to make of you. you seem approachable but at the same time rather shady and stuck up. Fair warning... you might want to loosen up or the labyrinth is going to mess with you." 

Slemmandre

Oct 1, 2016
As oblivious as Melanie could be, even she couldn't miss a bombshell like that, and she silently cursed Wendy for putting her in the position that she was putting her in, especially after Melanie had brought up somber memories for Umi. "So, how was life back home? Before the labyrinth I mean?" She scooted a bit closer to the bee girl, filling the awkward gap left by Wendy, but not overstepping her boundaries.

Reptillicus

Jun 30, 2016
Umi looked to Wendy with nervous expression, without her around she felt very nervous. "Wendy I-" but she was already out of the building. this left her alone with Melanie. Umi's eyes sifted about nervously doing her best not to hover all over Melanie's many interesting endowments. "Um... pretty peaceful. My parents and I lived on nice quiet colony with lots of things that make great subjects for paintings. Things were mostly peaceful until more people showed up... some of them had a hard time excerpting a zil as anything more then well... you know..." she said, with her hand behind her head.

Slemmandre

Oct 1, 2016
"Wait, in Mhen'ga? I remember meeting a couple of zil for poker games in the one bar there! They were all such a great time, sharper than a tack, and honorable about it too. Well, I only ever sat down to meet those two. It's so cool that you're one of them though." Melanie didn't exactly take the hint. "I spent a lot of my time wandering between planets and stations. I was too broke to do much of anything, but hey, it was interesting enough."

Reptillicus

Jun 30, 2016
"I wasn't born on Mhen'ga... I've never been there... actually I'm from another world called azure-12.. a brand new colony... um very pretty..." Umi said as she fidgeted a little awkwardly. It was safe to say that there was allot of sexual tension in the air even if Umi wasn't quite aware of it... it wasnt until she caught a whiff of her lust fumes that she realized what Wendy was trying to pull by leaving them together like this. Umi's hands went to her breasts as she gasped. "oh crap... stupid lust pheromones! not now!", she said as she got flustered.

Slemmandre

Oct 1, 2016
"Huh? Oh is that...?" Melanie sniffed the lust fumes curiously, cock hardening and brushing against her thighs as she sat. "Oh wow, I bet that that can make for some awkward situations huh?" She asked Umi, unaware, even as she felt her pussy and ass begin to moisten simultaneously to the point where she was leaving a wet spot on the bed. "Azure-12, that's a pretty name, for a pretty planet, for a pretty zil. Funny how things work out like that."

Reptillicus

Jun 30, 2016
Saying such nice things made Umi blush even harder then she was already, causing more sweet smelling lust fumes escape from her breasts. "oh i um.. T-Thank you..." Umi said as she tried to will her fumes to stop. Umi gave heavy sigh. "I think you and I both know what Wendy is trying to pull. here....." Umi said with her hand on her face.