Labyrinth Adventure Reborn (Closed for lack of Attendance)

Reptillicus

Jun 30, 2016
Umi was breathing deeply after she rode the ends of her climax and gave a sigh at the feeling of the warm lizard cum in her. she looked at the little guy as she he up after himself, Umi appreciated the gesture. She gave him a soft hug as he smiled at her and nodded in gesture of thanks. She then slowly got up and gently placed the little hunter on his feet. "um....you should be good for now..." she said even though she knew he most likely didn't understand her. She had herd that Zil generally didn't wear anything at all on men'ga but again that didn't help her feel any better about her current situation.

After giving the little guy a pat on the head for a job well done she circled back around the hut, her hands on her lady bits to see what Luna was doing.

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
Inside she see's rows of stalls padded with hay for the horses and cows. Further back she see's different stalls with machines set up inside them. Way in the back is a large open room which purpose escapes her right now. A wooden ladder leads up to the second floor which seems to have several simple beds strewn about with boxes and barrels for various storage. The rest of the interior is just a high roof for better ventilation.

As Umi goes back around, she sees Luna on all fours, approaching the chieftain who has his twin members out. The two seems to be discussing something which ends with the chieftain gesturing to his dicks. Umi then feels another tug on her hand to find the little hunter again. This time he is holds a fur pouch and a clay jar which he offers both to her with a happy clicking sound.

Last edited by a moderator:

Ecnalab

Apr 18, 2016
"Hm, nothing," Unta muttered. Getting back down on all six, she began walking toward the farmhouse.

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
Binx followed along to the farm house. The front door was closed but there were three window about the house. One led to a kitchen which smelled wonderful as a pie baked in the oven. The next one showed a living room on the other side of the ktichen. The last one viewed a bedroom where Unta saw a plush chicken woman laying on the bed. From head to toe she was covered in soft looking white feathers. Her face was soft with plush lips and gentle features. Red feathers on her head made up her version of hair and her chest was at least an E cup. she had a bit of a belly on her, but nothing more than a small chub, with a thick looking ass and thick thighs. Her toes were curled as she was currently masturbating rather furiously, her climax close to the surface. 

Ecnalab

Apr 18, 2016
Unta made her way back around to the front door, giving the woman some privacy. When she got to the door, she perked her ears up and listened as hard as she could. Just as the woman's moaning was about to reach its peak, she knocked on the door firmly.

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
the knock earns some frustrated cursing and some quick shuffles as clothes are not doubt thrown hastily on. Soon the door opens and the chicken woman is standing before her, equal parts frustrated and surprised.

"Holy moly! you are a big one! I mean... hi there! My name is Greta, and I have to say I was not expecting to have any company any time soon! I guess that old labyrinth decided to send someone else this way!" She keeps looking between the two, drinking in their forms and taking stock. "So... what can I help you with?" 

Annamalia

Jun 27, 2016
"No wonder why you are the chief of this tribe, I will be your servant for the night, just tell me your desire" Then Luna started to lick both cocks, each of them getting a turn.

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
A smile played across his face as she starts to service his twin members one at a time. The chieftain set his scepter and staff to the side, shrugged off his fur drape and places a gentle but firm hand on her head. "Good choice, use mouth, use tongue, must please both at once for cum though." His legs spread a bit to give her more room to work with.

Annamalia

Jun 27, 2016
Luna started to suck both cocks, each of them getting their turn. Her right hand was teasing her clit. "Mmmm... Your cock taste better than the chief living on my planet" The slurping sound of her mouth sucking the twin member was becoming quicker and louder.

Reptillicus

Jun 30, 2016
Umi was going to look away and maybe do something else but she then felt the little hunter hand again. she looked down to see that he had so things for her. "oh, for me?" she said as she took the clay jar and the little pouch gently. she held them up wondering just what they were. "Um....thanks", she said with a nod to the little hunter, hoping he understood what she meant. She didn't want to watch luna get freaky with the lizard chief so she looked back down to the little hunter. She wondered what his name was so she pointed herself and said, "Umi" hoping he would catch on and share his name.

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
The chieftain kept his hand on her head as she sucked his cocks one at a time. Despite her service, his breathing didn't even increase, a sign of high amounts of stamina. "Is good, eat good, taste good for partner, important for tribe." He slowly lays down on his back, giving her full access to his twin members. The real purpose for his change comes quickly though, as she feels his tail teasing her vulva and lightly flicking her clit.

the little hunter gave her a confused look as he tried to understand. His brow furrowed before he finally got it. "Umi!" he points at her then pats his own chest. "Chak!"

Annamalia

Jun 27, 2016
"Ahhh..." Luna was clearly enjoying the teasing from the chief tail. Her pussy was now dripping from all the teasing. Both her hand were now resting on the throne to give him full access to her pussy with is tail. 

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
The chieftain gently teased and toyed with her tail over and over again, prodding against her entrance, dragging the pointed tip along her slit and rubbing her little clit. However, he soon lost interest in such petting play and soon lowered his tail back down. "Enough tease, sex now, on hands and knees, I do moving." He all but ordered her to present herself. 

Annamalia

Jun 27, 2016
"Go easy on me it's my first time, but how are you gonna fit both cock in my pussy" Then Luna got on all four leaving her pussy in full display to the chief.

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
The chieftain slides his hand over her dripping pussy and uses her juices to lube up both his cocks. He pushes one cock against the entrance to her pussy... and the other one against her ass. "Two cocks, two holes, is good match. I go slow at first, you adjust, then we rut!" Without another word he grabs her hips and pushes his cocks forward, sliding into both her pussy and ass at the same time. Thanks to her own lubricant, both cocks slide in to the hilt, her hymen tearing in the process as her holes stretch to accommodate his girth.

Annamalia

Jun 27, 2016
"Argh!" The double penetration was quite unexpected. Even with if is cock was lubricated it was too much for luna . Tears where running down on her face. "Go fuck yourself! You are such a fucking asshole, I never accepted that you could stick your dick in my ass you stupid lizard" Luna was too angry to realize what she just told to the chief of the village.

Reptillicus

Jun 30, 2016
Umi nodded at the little guy and pointed to him and said, "Ah, Chak! Ok." and gave him a small smile. Umi's head then shot up at the sound of Luna's angry voice, she looked around to see her getting double penetrated. She had herd Luna insult the chief and she gasped, hoping that the chief wouldn't do something hasty.

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
Surprisingly, the chief just nodded along to her harsh chastising words without moving his hips, letting her adjust to his cocks. "First time, hurts lots, say bad things. You lucky, I understand, first chief have you shackled for tribe use. Take time, deep breaths, relax. Will feel good soon." She reaches under her and uses one hand to rub and tease at her clit, trying to over rule pain with pleasure.

Chak grabbed Umi's hand and gave her a few tugs. "Umi!" he said happily, trying to get her to follow him.

Annamalia

Jun 27, 2016
"Stop touching me! you piece of... Argh..." Luna was visibly not viewing the situation in a different manner than the chief. She was struggling to move away from the lizard fucking her. She started to throw kick at the chief and was pushing his hand that was teasing her clit.

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
The chief let out a dangerous sounding growl before, in a surprising display of strength, pulled her off his cocks, rolled her onto her back and layed her down flat on the floor, pinning her under him. "Deal made! You Servant for night! Shut mouth and take cock!" He reaches over to a clay pot that was sitting near his throne and poured it over her crotch to wash away the few trickles of blood and get more lubricant on her. Baring his teeth at her, he pushes back into both her pussy and ass and starts thrusting without a care for how she feels. "I am chief! You outsider slut! Show respect!"

Reptillicus

Jun 30, 2016
Umi was following Chak now, wanting to get away from the escalating scene, least she get caught up in it. "Luna you dumb ass! what did you do?!", she thought as she followed Chak briskly.

Annamalia

Jun 27, 2016
"Fuck you!" Luna then did something she shouldn't have done. She slashed the chief shoulder with her claw,  only grazing is skin, a few droplet of blood where forming on his shoulder. Than she realised what she just done and started to cry "I am sorry, i am so sorry"

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
Chak happily led Umi through the village and to a little hut that was clearly his home. He pushed the hanging grass door aside and led her in... though she had to duck to make it in. Inside was a simple hut with furs lining the floor and a hammock hanging from the walls as a bed. In the center was a small ember pit, not ment to have a flame in it, but warm enough to heat the hut. Chak sat her down on the furs and fetched her a bowl of water to drink.

Every single tribe member froze in place and stared at Luna with wide open eyes. The chief himself had stopped thrusting and slowly rose a hand to his shoulder which came away with several drops of blood on it. His eyes flared with anger and he let out a rapid stream of clicks and growls. A dozen hunters swarmed over to Luna, forcing her onto her stomach! Her arms were pulled behind her back, furs wrapped around her hands to remove any use of them and her wrists were tied together. Next were her legs which were tucked under her body and tied around the knee, thigh and ankle, leaving her hog tied and completely unable to escape.

"You raise hand against me! No greater crime in tribe! Punishment most dire! You not person... you cum dump for tribe!" Angry clicks and chirps came from all around her as the hunters descended onto her tied form. One hunter quickly claimed her pussy, roughly jamming his cock in to the hilt. Another hunter came up and rammed his cock into her ass, painfully stretching it again. Lastly was  a third hunter who came up and pressed his cock against her lips while another hunter held a spear at her neck "Suck! Bite and you pay!"

Annamalia

Jun 27, 2016
Luna knew she couldn't fight against this so she started to suck the first cock in front of her. Even if she was beign rape the feeling of both cocks inside her was a bliss. Tears where still running down her face as her hole were beign abused.

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
All three hunters used her holes like she was nothing more than a piece of meat to fuck. They didn't try to make her feel good about it, just used her for their own pleasure. The one fucking her ass was the first to go, pushing in to the hilt and blowing his load deep into her ass. With a relieved sigh he pulls out and in seconds the next hunter steps up, pushing his cock into her now sloppy ass. The hunter pounding her pussy gave her as a hard slap and clicked at her, no doubt calling her a slut or something. Meanwhile the hunter in front of her grabbed hold of her head and started to fuck her throat like he would a pussy, making her gag around his cock. As if things couldn't get any worse, two more hunters laid down her her sides and grabbed her breasts, pulling them out to the side where they roughly groped them and sucked hard on her nipples.

Reptillicus

Jun 30, 2016
Umi looked around the quint little hut, it was quite comfy even if it was a bit on the small side. She herd some kind of commotion going on back towards Luna's direction. "Dammit Luna! If you got both of us in trouble I swear... but... I hope she going to be ok... ", she thought as she looked worriedly at the door. Then she saw chak give her some water and she nodded to him. "Thanks chak..." she said. she then took a gulp of the water it wasn't the coldest but it was still refreshing all the same.

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
the commotion outside seemed to make Chak nervous, but he tried his hardest to try and hide it from Umi. Instead he moved over and got a bag of dried meat which he offered a piece to Umi before sitting in her lap with his back to her stomach. The water was a bit on the warm side, but it was much better than going thirsty. The little hunter seemed rather happy to have some company, as he didn't make any move toward her, simply enjoying her presence while is tail curled around her hips. Wanting to communicate, Chak grabbed the stick he used to prob the embers and draw a smile in the dirt.

Reptillicus

Jun 30, 2016
Umi took the little piece of meat and eat it, she was feeling a bit peckish now that she thought about it. she was surprised to see the little guy take seat on her lap. while she did have some plating there on her stomach, it wasn't uncomfortable to lay on. it was actually rather comforting to have Chak in her lap he as was just all kinds of cute, at least to Umi. He seemed like a kind and Innocent sort. When she saw him make a smiley face in the dirt she chuckled a little, he really was just to cute to her. she gently took the stick herself. She held it thoughtfully in her hand for a second trying to think of something to draw. She then snapped her finger, she had it! She drew a little picture of Chak's hut then drew an arrow with smile next to it. She was trying to say: Your hut is nice.

Ecnalab

Apr 18, 2016
"Thank goodness, another person," said Unta. "Can you tell us what's going on here?"