Labyrinth Adventure Reborn (Closed for lack of Attendance)

Ecnalab

Apr 18, 2016
'Pretty big words from a cotton ball," said Unta, reaching around and groping Binx' fuzzy behind.

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
She laughs happily and squeezes Unta in a hug "I may be a cotton ball, but I could still plug your ass something crazy!"

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
Binx raises a brow "Oh... is that a challenge?" She asks, her eyes moving down to eye her nethers hungrily.

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
Binx slipped down and rubbed her cock against Unta's open ass, it quickly growing bigger and bigger until it sat at her massive 40 inch size which she promptly pushes against her lubed up pucker** Ready to go crazy lover?"

Slemmandre

Oct 1, 2016
Melanie snuggled firmly up against Umi's back. "What's there to make of it? You're here with a family who loves you lots, and that's what's what." She says it like a declaration as she tugs her massive cock free from her bee lover's stretched ass, watching a small waterfall of cum come flowing from the hole. "Oo, I really stuffed you good this time!" Melanie marvels with a wink. "Hey Korlish, Walsh, get in on this! Samara and Busco, take your time!"

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
Korlish rolls around from behind her with a smile on hsi face "Huh... you did really pack her full didn't you!"

Walsh comes over and smiles at the scene "Wow... your cum production is rather insane lately isn't it? I mean.... not even Busco makes that much!"

Slemmandre

Oct 1, 2016
"Uh-huh. Mr. Whats-His-Name bad chief really pumped me full of weird shit. I mean, that's pretty terrible, but upping the cum production was actually kind of fun?" Melanie explained, unsure of her own words and state, but ultimately uncaring as she dragged the two wolves to the ground with her. "Dogpile!" She insisted, turning back over and onto her stomach as she watched Samara and Busco going at it.

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
Walsh and Korlish both laugh happily and pile on top of Melaie, grabbing Umi in the process and getting her involved as well. When Melanie looks over to Busco and Samara... they are no longer there. She has all of five seconds to be confused before a familiar pair of breasts is pressed onto her face and Korlish groans as a big pig flops on top of him "Dog pile!" they both cheer happily.

Slemmandre

Oct 1, 2016
Melanie wailed with laughter, squirming futilely within the big pile of bodies as she hugged at anyone in reach. This also meant burying her face in Samara's breasts as she called for Wendy to join in as well.

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
Wendy looked at the silly pile of idiots and just shrugged her shoulder, throwing herself on the top and earning a collective grunt as the other take her weight.

Samara moves so she is face to face with Melanie and smiles "So... this about what you were looking for Mel? a pack to call your own and be silly with?"

[Fucking love your new picture Slem XD]

Slemmandre

Oct 1, 2016
[Thanks man! Same here :p]

"M-hm." Melanie nodded vigorously, writhing til her arms were around Samara's waist, and pulling her close in a hug. "Y'know, I hate to say it, but this labyrinth is the greatest thing that ever happened to me. All because I met you all."

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
She snorts back a laugh and kisses Melanie gently "Well... I guess it did bring us all together huh? Just in the worst way possible I think."

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
Down the hall she goes before reaching a split hallway. To the left has signs that read bedrooms, lunchroom and rec room. Signs on the right read lab, pens and administration.

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
[I'm so sorry Enca... I realized it in the shower this morning that I didn't respond to it!]

Binx smirks and shrugs her shoulders "Alright then... try playing it cool when I do.... THIS!" She grabs Unta's tail and promptly rams her entire cock straight in to the hilt, Unta's slutty ass sucking her in greedily.

[I'm sorry Elmyra, I meant rec as in recreation... you know, like a break room. Want to pick again?]

Ecnalab

Apr 18, 2016
Unta had to bite her lip to stifle a moan as her extra-sensitive anus was speared by Binx mammoth endowment. But still, she managed to avoid making any moves.

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
Binx shuddered and looked up at Unta, glaring as she kept up the act. "Don't pretend like you can't feel me! Fine... if that doesn't do it... I know what will" Before Unta can react, Binx reaches down with her hand and grabs Unta's big clit.

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
Elmyra heads down to the left and the hall which eventually widens out. She comes up to a large sliding door that is marked 'Bedrooms'. Further down the hall she can see another door with the final door at the end marked 'Rec Room'

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
The bedrooms were more of a bunk house than anything else. Bunk beds are lined up against the left and right walls, all of which look comfy and inviting. The entire room was empty and every bed was made and proper. Each bed had a foot locker at the end of it, likely for the occupants personal things.

Ecnalab

Apr 18, 2016
The barest hint of a whimper escaped Unta's throat as her fingernails dug furrows in the sand, but still she managed to keep from stirring; though Binx could feel her clamp down on her cock.

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
Binx grinned at the feeling and gave a thrust forward while her hand squeezed that big clit "I can feel you squeezing me Unta... drop the act lover, I know you want to moan!"

Down the hall she goes, past the lunch room door and soon stands at the rec room. Inside is a large room full of various activites such as a pool table, ping pong table, fooz ball table, bean bag chairs for sitting, vending machines full of snacks, and several book shelves. the only real oddity is the door on the far right side with no label.

Reptillicus

Jun 30, 2016
Umi blushed very hotly as they all stared at her cum spilling ass she wanted to stand up and put her hands over her leaking ass but she was still too weak to do so. then next then she knew she was thrust into a huge mass of people all all hugging and rubbing against her nude forum. as this all happened she managed to catch what Mel and samara were saying. "...it.... brought us together?" Umi said weakly as she rolled the thought around in her head.

Last edited: