Labyrinth Adventure Reborn (Closed for lack of Attendance)

Annamalia

Jun 27, 2016
Luna wrote her message on the piece of drift wood. "Winston it's Luna. Look like I am stuck on this island of few more months. If you want to see me again meet me here at the sunset" the message said. Luna took her piece of wood and placed it 10 minutes away from wendy hut near the woods

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
"Well... since you are both here for now at least... why not some swimming lessons and breathing exercises? The sooner we get started the sooner you can leave right?"  

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
"That's the spirit!" She heads over to the water and wades in to her stomach. "So, how much do you know about swimming right now?" 

Annamalia

Jun 27, 2016
"I am fairly good in the water, my home planet was a giant jungle, swimming was required if you wanted to travel anywhere, because of all the river and marshy area" Luna was already knee deep in the water "The water is quite good" 

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
She shrugs "Yea, shame it is so salty, can't drink it. Anyway, let's stat with stretches! Always liimber up before swimming!" She moves out so she is only up to her legs and starts stretching out her body "Just copy me... and try not to get distracted." She giggles as the stretches make her bend and change position, showing off her body.

Slemmandre

Oct 1, 2016
Melanie was torn between her boasting snark and borderline-maternal sense of caring, but quickly diverted to the latter as Tom sank to the floor. She rushed to his side and set a hand on his shoulder, guilt flooding through her as she felt him shake. "Woah bud, shh, shh, it's okay. There's none of that down here. We're safe, you're safe. I'm so sorry, I didn't mean to scare you like that. J-just please don't cry, because if you cry," Melanie's eyes prickled with tears of her own, "I'm gonna cry too."

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
"I... I wasn't gonna cry!" He wipes his eyes and stands up "You just caught me off guard. Of course there isn't anything like that down here! Nothing bad or scary... just ants..." he looks around nervously for a second "Let's just keep moving." He picks up his basket and starts moving when Melanie joins his side. "You... sure do run into scary monsters though... don't know how you deal with it..."

Slemmandre

Oct 1, 2016
"To be honest, I wouldn't be able to manage if it weren't for my team." Though Melanie had wiped her eyes when Tom did, they had already become wet again with tears at the thought of her lost crew, much to her conflicted annoyance. "It's just so... surreal. I've only been down here for so many days, and they already feel like family. We laugh and joke, and fuck with one another. I'll be real with you. I'm afraid. I'm putting my hands and minds to work, just to keep myself from assuming the worst, but if those scouts come back and tell me there're in enemy territory, I'll square up with the biggest and baddest gold ant they've got if it means getting them out of there."

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
Tom gives her a sympathetic look. "I.. can't try to understand how you are feeling right now... but if they are with the gold ants... getting them back will not be easy. the 'biggest baddest gold ant' would be their chief and there is a reason he is leading the people that believe might is right." He trails off and picks a few berries "But I am sure things will work out! So, no need to worry so much yea?" He leads her into another ripe tunnel and starts picking without giving her any orders.

Reptillicus

Jun 30, 2016
Umi had been chowing down on one of the fish while Luna talked with Wendy. Then after Luna left her message to Winston, she looked on as Wendy decided to start her lessons. Umi looked on with a bit of a shy expression. Seeing Wendy's fit, toned, swimmers body on full display with her stretching. Umi blushed a little and averted her gaze. She then looked down at herself, she did have any swimwear and that would mean.... " Oh Dammit...", she said as she realized that she might have to swim naked. Umi sighed a big sigh as she slowly took off her sundress and folded it neatly and laid it near Wendy's hut. she soon came back naked as the day she was born feeling very exposed and very self conscious as she took a few steps into the water.

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
"that's the spirit Umi! No need to be bashful here, I have already eaten you out after all! Now just copy me and stretch out those limbs! Need to get nice and limber so you don't cramp up!" 

Slemmandre

Oct 1, 2016
"Yeah, you're right. I've got a feeling that things are gonna be okay, but in the back of my mind, I can't help but worry some. I really would rather not just mosey up and punch chief gold ant in the face, but if he really does stand between me and them, I'll have to think of something." As Melanie spoke, she kept her hands occupied on the harvest. 

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
The two of them continued to work together and soon had this tunnel picked clean and their baskets full. "Alright! This took no time at all! Let's head back, maybe one of your friends is there already!" 

Slemmandre

Oct 1, 2016
Melanie made her way back alongside Tom in stride, reassured by his words, and managing to set aside the inevitable sense of worry.

Annamalia

Jun 27, 2016
Luna made the same move as Wendy but in way more flexible way "My cat heritage, even if I don't look like one now, is kinda making me super flexible" 

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
When tom and Melanie get back to the village they quickly deposit their goods at the store house. The moment they get back to the chiefs house Melanie has two seconds to react before she is bowled over by Walsh, his tail wagging as he hugs the life out of her.

"I found YOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOU!"

Wendy leads them for a bit before stopping "Alright! Now then, we are all warmed up! Why don't you two show me how good you are at swimming?"

Reptillicus

Jun 30, 2016
Umi made an embarrassed expression as streched with them, she was sure that all of this was drawing attainment to her nice jiggly endowments. She really wished Wendy wouldn't bring up their "quality time" time together, but she stayed quiet about it for now. she also caught site of Luna's lovely flexible body witch was fanning a bit of arousal in her. Being nude with them certainly wasn't helping, she would get just a little turned on every time one of them would look at her naked body.

Then, hearing Wendy ask them to show their stuff in the water Umi fidgeted a little and said, "Um... hey Luna why d-don't you go first... yeah?"

Last edited by a moderator:

Slemmandre

Oct 1, 2016
Melanie hugged him right back, not even minding the crushing strength of the hug over the joy of finding Walsh. Her own tail wagged out of control behind her, as she nuzzled her head into the wolf man's chest and against his chin. "You were right Tom! Here he is!" she cried with joy. The tears she'd been staving off all day finally splashed down her cheeks and dampened her fur. "I found you too Walsh! I found you! I knew that we would! I'm so happy to see you! I didn't mean to badmouth the labyrinth- well I did, but I didn't know it would bring us here- I'm so sorry, but I'm so happy to see you're okay! Where are the others, or is it just you right now?" Her words ran a thousand miles a minute, but it was okay, or at least, she was, because her family was too.

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
Walsh's tail was wagging fast enough to fan anyone standing behind him rather quickly. "It is just me, I don't know where the others are. I plopped down into this big cave, then I wandered around in the dark, then I heard some noises and I started to panic, but it turned out to be these really nice ant people that mentioned you by name and I got really happy and now I am here hugging you! Did I mention I missed you because I really did!"

Annamalia

Jun 27, 2016
Luna jumped in the water showing her swimming skill. Luna looked quite in her element in the water but some additional experience could help. "Are you afraid Umi? The water is just at the perfect temperature"

Slemmandre

Oct 1, 2016
"Yes Walsh, I missed you too." Melanie patted his back lovingly, a gleeful laugh bubbling up inside her as she turned to face Tom, or any other ants that were in the house really. "He's alright, all thanks to your village. There's gotta be some way we can repay you for this, even if it's what anyone would've done. The relief I'm feeling right now is the kind of thing that no number of thanks can make up for, but that doesn't mean I'm not gonna try." She squeezed Walsh even tighter. "Because I missed you so, so much!"

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
Chief just shook his head with a smile on his face. "I don't require payment for reuniting a family like that. Besides, you already healped gather berries with Tom here so I say we are still about equal aren't we?"

Walsh refuses to let go of Melanie right now as he buries his face into her chest while his tail remains a force to be reckoned with. "Thank you Chief Chief! You have made me one happy wolf!" He lifts his head "I honestly though you would ask us for sex or something... since sex seems to be a currency in the labyrinth."

"It did cross my mind but I don't think sexual frustration is a real risk right now. So unless you want to try and do repair jobs on houses, you don't have to worry about paying us back."  

Reptillicus

Jun 30, 2016
in truth the water was in fact quite pleasant but the fact of the matter was she was super embarrassed of her nudity right now, and the other too girl likely knew this already. Umi looked off to the side and her abdomen shifted uncomfortably as she tried to get a handle on her feelings. She then gave a sigh and slowly waded her way into the deeper waters. Umi showed that she was just decent in the water: she wasnt to fast of skilled but she could keep a steady pace. she couldn't hold her breath for more then a minute or so. All the while she was very self conscious of Luna and Wendy's eyes on her body as she swam.

Last edited by a moderator:

Slemmandre

Oct 1, 2016
Melanie took Walsh by the hand, squeezing excitedly as Chief spoke, before preparing to tug him along, eager to do their village a solid. "You bet Chief! We'll fix up your houses like you've never seen them fixed up before, won't we bud? C'mon c'mon, let's-" her second row of arms caught her eye, and at first she thought nothing of it, before realizing that she should probably explain the changes to Walsh. "Oh, I forgot about these! As you can probably tell, I ate a couple of berries and changed some. Pretty cool right?" She stood proudly, lower pair on her hips, and the upper pair folded at her chest, resting up on Walsh's head and tousling his ears to the side.

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
"Come on Umi! Stop being bashful about being naked! your swimming is way too weak if you are actually going to make it to the door!" Wendy tried to get the two of them working on their technique before anything else. "You want to get out of here right? Then you need to tame that fear of nudity!"

Walsh blinked before his eyes went wide "Holy crap you have four arms! I just noticed right now!" He laughs and plays with her extra arms. "Oooh, these are nifty. I bet they come in HANDY don't they!" He looks at her expectantly and hopefully. 

Annamalia

Jun 27, 2016
"Why are you fearing being naked in front of three woman you had sex with them, it's not a crime you know" Luna said while swimming and enjoying the water.

Reptillicus

Jun 30, 2016
Umi seemed frustrated and flustered. "You guys don't get it! I mean i know we've done things together but it not like it makes it any less embarrassing! I mean give me break h-here! I've only been here a few days... and its not like I've done allot of stuff... sexually... not to mention i just start feeling well.. turned on... when people look at me and I don't know why!" She said threw gritted teeth and sad looking eyes, while she waded in the water

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
Wendy smiled at her "Sounds like you are hiding an exhibitionist in there aren't you? Well, try to put that to the side for now or you are never going to get to that door! Unless you want to stay here with me forever... I wouldn't mind that so much!" 

Slemmandre

Oct 1, 2016
Melanie nudged him in the side playfully, bumping him with both of her right elbows, and snickered at the stupid pun. "Oh you bet they are! When we get house building though, it'll be all HANDS on deck!" She tried but failed to suppress her laughter.