Labyrinth Adventure (18+) (OOC Discussion) (OPEN)

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
Of course. I will send PMs before appying changes and if they are not to your liking, they will not occur. 

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
Just stepping out to make dinner real quick. 40 minutes or so. Be back soon.

Slemmandre

Oct 1, 2016
Ho and well met, all! With Floozer's permission, I'm hopping into the rp. I'm fine and dandy with being alone, but heres the character sheet first of all, assuming I'm in the right thread here.

*EDIT* Updated description w/ Melanie's new wild transformations

Name: Melanie Garver

Gender/Sex: female herm

Race: Opossum Hybrid

Personality: She loves a good time, but typically stays within reason. Though seemingly modest at her very first moments, she has a bit of a snarky, passive-aggressive nature. Still, her intentions are kind, and she gets attached to her fellow individuals very easily. Like most, she loves a good fuck, but by the time she's in the labyrinth, she's been deprived of sexual contact for a few months. In terms of combat though, her demeanor turns diplomatic very quickly, as she has little to no experience. She'd submit sexually to avoid a fight, but damn if she'll lose her dignity.

Appearance: A standard 5'4'' tall, Melanie's body is covered in short, platinum blonde fur, except for her four arms, which are lined with dark green chitin, and her two legs, which are a fluffy black. Her hands and feet are padded pink, and tipped with claws. Lacking the muscles to throw a decent punch, her build is pretty thin, save for her plump heart shaped ass, built in to self-lubricate, and plentiful DD cup breasts, chock full of delicious nectar. Melanie herself is pretty flexible though, and almost graceful on her feet. A furry wolf tail wags behind her, and curly red hair trails down to cover her neck. A pair of four-inch cow horns poke out from her forehead, and as for what she's packing, Melanie has a drooling pink vagina, with a smooth red-and-white striped candy cane cock, fourteen inches long, four inches thick, and tapered to a point, as well as a pair of melon-sized balls, churning with peppermint-flavored cum. She has a second pair of smaller eyes on her forehead, the same pink irises as her main ones, and a toothy, Cheshire grin, complete with a writhing snake tongue that splits into a fork. Four green-scaled dragon wings sprout out from her back to match her chitinous arms, and two long elven ears poke out from her hair.

History: Melanie was a bit of a wanderer. She traveled between stations as a passenger on other ships, usually paying her fair with a simple sexual favor, and lived her life as she pleased. Far too broke to afford any great transformatives, and far too inexperienced too go beat up sex-crazed aliens for money, she'd scrap together what she could to buy herself something nice with no long-term plans for the future. Unsurprisingly, she grew bored with her life, up until she spontaneously ended up in the labyrinth.

Weapons: a primitive mere, though it currently is not in her possession

Stats

STR: 4

AGI: 10

CHA: 8

INT: 5

Last edited by a moderator:

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
Welcome board Slemm! Give me a little while and i will get your first post up!

Slemmandre

Oct 1, 2016
Hey hey! thanks a lot! I just updated the description a tad, mainly for the cock, and the addition of knots as a fetish.

Reptillicus

Jun 30, 2016
makes me wonder what its going to be like once Umi meets the rest of the cast. That's going to be fun!

Last edited by a moderator:

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
I have to run some errands. I will return when I can. Might be around two hours, got a fair list of things to do.

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
Ok! Once again I am off for a while. I should be back on later, but this may take me the rest of the night. hopefully see you guys soon!

Annamalia

Jun 27, 2016
sorry for the post this morning I lost my internet connection when posted it and it scrambled my edited post and my old post. My internet is weird sometimes.

Slemmandre

Oct 1, 2016
Sorry I didn't mention this in advance, but I can be a little bit busy during the mornings and early afternoons on weekdays. Still, I'll be keeping it up when I can

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
Again, not a problem. This is for fun and jollies, take care of real life first.

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
Replies are going to slow down a bit, I have some things to take care of now.

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
This is more of my updates page than an OOC thread... eh, all the same, I am stepping out to manage a few things. Back soon enough. 

Slemmandre

Oct 1, 2016
I haven't been getting notifications so much from this thread, but good on you for keeping us posted! I'll try and make a habit of doing the same

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
Sorry about that everyone. A wind storm blew through my area and took my power out almost all day.

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
Haha, not florida, I wouldn't be here if it was Florida! Just shitty luck and some strong wind.