Labyrinth Adventure (18+) (OOC Discussion) (OPEN)

leftbracket

Oct 23, 2015
Welp, first time posting in at least eight months, and first time dipping my toes in the rp section of this forum. Let's hope I'm not too rusty.

The rp takes place (very loosely) in the Trials in Tainted Space universe, so the whole "furries and transformatives" thing is a given. Transformed characters that don't exist in the game are all well and good, just as long as you can describe them so we all know what you're talking about. As for the story itself, participants of this rp wake up in a strange monochrome room, scantily-clad in clothes that aren't their own, and with no memory as to how they got there. The only way out of the room? Various passageways. Tunnels, doors, trapdoors, leading into many, many more beyond each one. Through twists and turns, and traps a plenty, characters must strive to free themselves of this strange labyrinth, all while figuring out what in high hell they're there for in the first place. But, in more ways that one, your character is not alone. They start off with another rp'er as a partner, just as lost and confused and probably just as desperate for escape as they are. However, it just wouldn't be right without plenty of sexytime non-con encounters. As you attempt to traverse the maze, you'll find assortments of diverse biomes, determining to some degree the encounters you may find. Will you and your fellow labyrinthians work together to find one another, and eventually, an escape? Or will you get dragged off to a feral being's den, or be drugged beyond repair as the sex slave of a dragon-morph in perma-rut? 

Anyways, this rp will commence once we've got a few people on board, and since I'm fairly inexperienced as gamemaster, I may be prone to my fair share of hiccups. The deeper intricacies of d20-based combat seems to have slipped my mind, so fights will be responded to by players, rather than determined by die, to align fairly with their stats. (I could be convinced otherwise though) Speaking of stats, the base stats will look like this:

STRENGTH : 3 (Your character's physical capabilities, including their ability to attack, to take attacks, 

AGILITY: 3 (Your character's overall finesse, particularly when it comes to dodging attacks or running away)

CHARISMA: 3 (Your character's charm, dictating how they interact with other players, and encounters. Perhaps one could charm a sydian into not killing them? Perhaps they'd have to use a few shakes of the ass to do so?)

INTELLIGENCE: 3 (Your character's mental capabilities, including their skill at solving puzzles, untangling riddles, or working a computer)

Each individual stat will be capped at twenty, to give you an idea of where your character compares with the top as we're not using dice (Again, I could be convinced to change this) and everyone starts with fifteen stat points to distribute to their character. Now for the fun part, i.e., character sheet.

Name:

Gender/Sex: (identifies as female, but has a cock, for example)

Race: (If it's something that not everyone knows, please do explain)

Personality:

Appearance: (A picture works, but detailed descriptions are nice too)

History: (Doesn't have to be too fancy. Or, it could be fancy. Your call)

Weapons: (You're allowed one dinky, simple melee weapon at the beginning, but you just may come across some fun toys throughout the labyrinth)

And let me know what you want to see fetish-wise, or, if you're drastically, drastically opposed to some specific kinks.

For example, here's the character I'll be using, Epsilon!

Name: Epsilon Eyres

Gender/Sex: Male, with the standard set of equipment (Possibly turning herm at some point)

Race: Half-Leithan/Human

Personality: A tad bit awkward and with a fleeting nature, Epsilon likes to look out for others, but when under stress, he may turn into a coward. Abandonment isn't in his nature, but his feet seem to control him more than his integrity does. Still, he's loving, and longs to be loved. Despite his chaste description, he knows what he likes, and his libido quite often betrays him. His attention span is either of the two extremes: focused til the end, or flitting from one project to another with reckless abandon.

Appearance: Standing just shy of six feet, his ruffled white hair just barely covers his neck. His legs are scaled all up and down, with standard Lizan claw feet that are a sandy yellow. Further up his legs, his scales turn orange, with a sheathed, dark blue, self-lubing, eight-inch draconic cock, with a knot at the base that's about three inches thick. His balls are internal, though they can churn up quite the load when the moment calls. The scales on his pelvis and thighs are dark teal, and his fairly-plump ass is tight, but definitely not unused. With tanned, fleshy human skin on his stomach, chest, and back, his scales make a comeback all across his shoulders and arms, the same teal as his midsection, with five fingers on each hand, and typical Lizan claws. His face is mostly androgynous, with a few notable traces of masculinity here and there, while his friendly green eyes hold a surefire gentleness to them. A flexible, aphrodisiac-coated tongue lashes around in his mouth, the same blue as his dick. (Color palette of a flat lizard) *EDIT* Forgot to mention, he's got a prehensile scaled Lizan tail, the same dark-teal as much of the rest of him, but with traces of darker blue on the underside.

History: Born to a business-obsessed Leithan mother, and a libido-driven human father, Epsilon made his living and held his own lugging technical equipment in and out of Tarkus, while taking odd jobs along the way. He never made enough to buy his own ship, nor the opportunity to learn how to fly one, but his hardworking lifestyle, although lonely, kept him well enough to enjoy his leisurely life. When he's not working, he spends his time in the junkyard, tinkering with what he can find that's worth finding, and keeping his wits sharp with the occasional game of cat and mouse with the Raskvel. He's had his run-ins with the Sydians a time or twelve, giving him some degree of combat experience, but not quite enough to have protected his anal virginity from the aliens.

Weapon: A worn and weathered old pickaxe

Stats: 

STR: 8

AGI: 4

CHA: 5

INT: 10

Anyway, let's hope I'm not forgetting anything too important. Drop your character submissions below and the adventure will sooner-or-later commence!

Last edited by a moderator:

BubbleLord

Scientist
Creator
Jun 24, 2016
I might be interested, but what pairings will be happening? I know people that refuse to do MxM and such and it's a good question to pose.

leftbracket

Oct 23, 2015
Great question! I forgot to say initially that much like in regular TiTS, there's a lot of anything goes. m/m, f/m f/f, h/f/m, etc. the whole package. Epsilon, for example, is bi, and'll very probably be getting some dude-on-dude action at some point, either with another rp'er perhaps, or an encounter

BubbleLord

Scientist
Creator
Jun 24, 2016
Name: Benji Landon

Gender/Sex: Male with a cock

Race: Half Ausar/Human

Personality: Benji has little like for being last, whether it's in bed with bottom or in a fight. Confident and cocky, he doesn't shy from showing off and living it up. From his situations in life, he's okay with sex as much having multiple partners. Suffice to say, this makes him prone to trading for sex or sparing a foe to quench his natural libido!

Appearance: A tanned half-Ausar standing at 6'2", Benji has black with white dye-streaked hair. Dog ears atop his head and a black tail ensure he looks like his Ausar half, blue eyes staring out in a predatory manner. An athletic and slightly stocky frame convey his strength, muscles defined over almost all of him. A masculine face and a staggering fourteen inch long and three inch wide cock ensure he's a dude, two apple-sized balls hanging beneath it. His hands and feet, safe to say, are nice and human too!

History: His dad was a farmer on some backwater world and his mother fucked his brains out between mercenary contracts. He was born and raised in space with her, growing accustomed to a life in the stars early on. Later on, much older, he joined up briefly to learn to fight before taking off on his own.

Weapons: An iron short spear

Stats

STR: 10

AGI: 6

CHA: 6

INT: 5

------------------------

Hope it's good. Looking forward to all pairings and smut. And story, too.

Reptillicus

Jun 30, 2016
Hang on just ooooone second here! you stole my stat sheet idea! I'LL KILL YOU! Just kidding. xD

I might join in on this. Everything I'm doing I'm the gm of it might be nice to not be a gm for once.

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
Hmmm, i would be interested in doing some of this. Give me some time to brain storm a character and think about it. I got a fair few of RPs going as is.

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
Name: Winona Binx (Prefers Binx)

Race: Laquine

Personality: Binx is friendly by default, but can hold one hell of a grudge to those that wrong her. Earning her trust is hard, getting it back after losing it is nearly impossible. She prefers words over fighting and will try to talk and think her way out of most situations. She has quite the hidden libido, keeping it under wraps until someone steps on the land mine that is her lust.

Appearance: A five foot eight inch tall laquine. Her body is covered head to toe in chocolate brown fur. On the top of her head is straight light gray hair that she wears in a bun along with two large floppy bunny ears that hang on the sides of her head. She has golden eyes above her button nose with cute pouting lips, her face is human with no muzzle. Her body has a slender build with modest C cup breasts, narrow stomach and average hips. Her legs are long and slender, ending with bunny paw feet that can either be plentigrade or digitgrade at a moments notice. A little poofy bunny tail sits just above her heart shaped ass. Amazingly enough she has a 12 inch long, two inch thick horse cock and a pair of lemon sized balls under that hidden on her body. Her pussy resembles that of a mares, with puffy lips and plenty of moisture.

History: Binx used to work as an humane resources employee at some big name corporation. Her job consisted of watching the employees, making sure everyone was on task and settling petty disputes. It was a thankless job that normally earned her the ire of others, but it put money in the bank and food on the table.

Weapon: Wooden club

Stats

STR: 4

AGI: 5

CHR: 12

INT: 6

--------------

I think everything is in order here. Only think I request is that her genitals remain horse like in appearance. 

Ecnalab

Apr 18, 2016
Couple of questions. Are tauric characters allowed, and just how many people are you looking to do this with?

leftbracket

Oct 23, 2015
Hang on just ooooone second here! you stole my stat sheet idea! I'LL KILL YOU! Just kidding. xD

I might join in on this. Everything I'm doing I'm the gm of it might be nice to not be a gm for once.

Guilty as charged, I initially thought that it was the universal-ish combat system for this site, but then I realized my mistake and was too lazy to deal with it

Name: Winona Binx (Prefers Binx)

Race: Laquine

Personality: Binx is friendly by default, but can hold one hell of a grudge to those that wrong her. Earning her trust is hard, getting it back after losing it is nearly impossible. She prefers words over fighting and will try to talk and think her way out of most situations. She has quite the hidden libido, keeping it under wraps until someone steps on the land mine that is her lust.

Appearance: A five foot eight inch tall laquine. Her body is covered head to toe in chocolate brown fur. On the top of her head is straight light gray hair that she wears in a bun along with two large floppy bunny ears that hang on the sides of her head. She has golden eyes above her button nose with cute pouting lips, her face is human with no muzzle. Her body has a slender build with modest C cup breasts, narrow stomach and average hips. Her legs are long and slender, ending with bunny paw feet that can either be plentigrade or digitgrade at a moments notice. A little poofy bunny tail sits just above her heart shaped ass. Amazingly enough she has a 12 inch long, two inch thick horse cock and a pair of lemon sized balls under that hidden on her body. Her pussy resembles that of a mares, with puffy lips and plenty of moisture.

History: Binx used to work as an humane resources employee at some big name corporation. Her job consisted of watching the employees, making sure everyone was on task and settling petty disputes. It was a thankless job that normally earned her the ire of others, but it put money in the bank and food on the table.

Weapon: Wooden club

Stats

STR: 4

AGI: 5

CHR: 12

--------------

I think everything is in order here. Only think I request is that her genitals remain horse like in appearance. 

Go for horse genitals! Can do with keeping them, I'll let you all decide your own transformations.

Couple of questions. Are tauric characters allowed, and just how many people are you looking to do this with?

Tauric would be fine, great actually, and I was hoping to get one or three more on board, so we have an even number, unless someone wants to start off alone?

Ecnalab

Apr 18, 2016
Name: Unta Neshmee.

Gender/Sex: Female.

Race: Leithan.

Personality: Friendly, but quiet, Unta prefers to speak when she has something to say, rather than fill the silence with idle chatter. While this might lead some to label her as introverted, she is actually quite willing to try new things; though she approaches them with a calm curiosity, rather than giddy exuberance. She prides herself on being able to keep a level head in extreme circumstances, as it is a trait that can mean the difference between life and death; both on her home planet, and in her chosen occupation.

Appearance: At nine feet tall, and weighing in at twelve hundred pounds, Unta is just as massive as any other member of her species. Her human-like upper torso is of average build, with slightly broad shoulders, and generous D-cup breasts. Her face is easy on the eyes, with cheeks, chin, and nose sharp enough to be defined without looking hawkish. Her black hair is cut in a short bob for ease of care as well as practicality. Her eyes are the normal piercing blue of her kind, however, her bioluminescent stripes are the same shade of blue, rather than the typical gold. Her lower body is solidly muscled, with strong legs and a thick heavy tail trailing behind her. Her entire body is covered in fine, light grey, scales; with her armored plates being a slightly darker shade of grey. With the plates on her breasts able to close over her nipples, and her tail keeping her genitals covered when lowered, Unta rarely bothers to wear clothing; settling for a utility belt and/or saddle bags to carry personal effects in. 

History: Unta grew up in one of the walled cities of her home world, where she pursued a career as a mechanical engineer. Realizing that the void of space held more opportunities than her home planet, especially during a planet rush, she set off for Tavros station as soon as she had saved up enough to book passage on a starship. There she put her skills to use working in the hangars; repairing and restocking ships, and building any vehicles that the various travelers had commissioned.

Weapon: Sheer bulk. (When you weigh half a ton, do you really need a weapon?)

Stats:

STR: 13

AGI: 3

CHA: 5

I'm into almost everything fetishwise, except watersports, scat, and vore. Biggest turn-ons are lactation, and public use situations. Hope this character is suitable. If not, please let me know and I'll submit a new one. Also, if you can't find an even number of players, I'd be fine with starting off alone.

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
If it helps you get things started, I would not mind starting alone. Just means I will need a bit more attention on your end since I won't have a partner to bounce off of. Also, as a kink request, I find myself looking for feral scenes. Not in the usual sense though, more my character fucking a feral partner...like mare for example.

Reptillicus

Jun 30, 2016
Name: Umi okinawa

Gender/Sex: female most likely bi

Race: Zil

Personality: Umi is a reserved and quiet girl mostly wanting to be left to her own devises. She can seem a bit cold at times when in actuality she just has trouble opening up and trusting people. She does however, have a very courageous heart always willing to stand up for others. once you earn her trust, she will stick with you to the bitter end. Because of her 'uplifted' upbringing she acts nothing like a normal Zil, being nowhere near as sexuality aggressive as the rest of her race. in fact she is very selective about sex in general she has to be very comfortable with you before can get anywhere with her consensualy. she doesn't like talking about her own race very much its a touchy subject to her. as they are seen as being very overtly sexual and will fuck just about everything. That's not how she wants to be seen. she quite observant, being an artist means she can see things from a different perspective then most.

Appearance: like most zil she is mostly yellow and black with floppy antennae, a wasp like abdomen a with stinger and black yellow chitin on parts of her body. she keeps her black "hair" tided up in a ponytail with a blue ribbon (that she is very protective of). She is around 5'6 or 5'5 around normal height for a zil. Her body is over all nice and curvy in a kind of hourglass figure, having wide shapely hips and nice pair of soft C-cup breasts. her face is very soft and kind of child like making her look younger then she is, having big eyes and no real hard edges on her face. Her black eyes have the rare golden irises making her eye movements more visible. she also has a cap that she keeps on her stinger so she doesn't accidentally sting someone with her lust venom.

History: the exact circumstances of how Umi was taken from Mhen'ga are sketchy, but far as she has been able to piece together, she was the daughter of a Zil slave that was abandoned to the streets of some backwater world. she was picked up and taken into an orphanage by a kindly soul where was quickly adopted by a human couple.  she was then taken to a colony world where she grew up around mostly humans and ausar. she was treated well for the most part but when the colony grew so to did the number of people that discriminated against her. This left some mental scaring on her when she came of age, leaving her very hesitant about meeting new people. It was very hard for her to find a good job with many people telling her she'd be better of just selling her sex, but she was determined not to end up that way. during her childhood she found that she was actually quite good at painting and drawing so she decided to try and make that her full time job. It was working out for the most part being one of first zil artist if not the first made her pieces very collectable to some so it was kind of working out for her.

Extra note about her: her name is Japanese because her adopted parents were of japanese decent.

Weapons: a crowbar

stats

STR: 5

AGi: 11

CHA: 6

INT: 8

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

I don't really wanna have her transform but Im ok with most other stuff. exhibitionism is my favorite kink along with enf stuff! obviously no vore or scat as i find they are gross and against the rules of the forum anyway.

leftbracket

Oct 23, 2015
Welcome aboard folks. Edited Epsilon's description just a tad, as CoC and TiTS blended in my mind to confuse Leithans and Lizans. That'll probably happen a lot with the encounters especially, so look forward to seeing some of your wilderness-dwelling favs and trying to avoid their advances like ol' times.

Alrighty, I say we could start now, and still allow some oncoming entries later. If we do, that does indeed mean that someone's starting alone. Either way, I think we're gonna end up with some VERY interesting starter partnerships, no matter who goes with who. Assuming y'all have no qualms about starting, this is who we've got

Myself, with Epsilon the Half-Leithan male

BubbleLord, with Benji the Half-Ausar/Human male

Floozer, with Binx the Laquine female hermaphrodite

Ecnalab, with Unta the Leithan female

and last but not least, Reptillicus with Umi the Zil female

If some of you guys already know eachother, feel free to buddy up and call dibs. Or, if you'd all like the partnerships to be a bit more random, I could draw from a hat to see who goes with who. As for kinks, feral, exhibitionism, enf, public-use, lactation, plenty of anal, etc. etc. are go for launch. Unsurprisingly, vore, scat, gore, and watersports are off the table because rules. (And because they're gross) Anytime y'all feel in the mood for seeing some specific smutty scenarios, I'm sure we can make something happen.

Glad to see the structure of this rp shaping up! I'll prepare the DM post, unless y'all want me to wait, and things will commence.

Cheers to a great bunch, and a hopefully great rp!

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
As I said before, i can start alone, it is fine by me. Funny note, I have RPs going with Everyone but you Bracket. BubbleLord was my first RP partner since comming to the forum, Reptilicus after him and Ecnalab I have two things go with. So yes, I am familiar with this crazy group of people :p  

I look forward to starting! 

Ecnalab

Apr 18, 2016
I'm ready to go, and can start with a partner, or alone as need be. This ouds like it's going to be fun.

leftbracket

Oct 23, 2015
First DM and Epsilon posts are up! Let the clusterfuckery commence: https://fenoxo.com/forum/index.php?/topic/4793-labyrinth-adventure-18/

I did indeed draw from a hat, and the partnerships are as follows:

Benji and Epsilon

Umi and Binx

and Unta, alone for the time being

Truth be told, I was hoping for Epsilon to end up with Benji. Their clashing personalities and talents definitely will make for some fun times. Also, Binx and Umi, a charmer and a reserved artist, especially with the former's description of "land mine" libido, and bound to be a great pair.

I'd apologize to Unta for putting her alone, but when you're in the labyrinth, you're never alone ;)

leftbracket

Oct 23, 2015
The Unta post with the flying foxes is fine and dandy Ecnalab. If y'all could refresh my memory on dice combat without making me dig through a manual, we could switch over to give it the realistic sense of chance that something like this probably should've had in the first place

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
https://www.wizards.com/dnd/dice/dice.htm I use this for rolling though it might not be the best.

I have recently been using Dungeon Worlds dice, which is 2 D6 for everything. Were 1 to 6 is a fail, 7 to 9 is a hit but they get to retaliate and finally 10 to 12 is a perfect hit and they can't hit you back.

Ecnalab

Apr 18, 2016
I just figured you'd do what Reptilicus did and roll a d6 and add it to the relevant stat for each person squaring off and whoever got highest won.

Reptillicus

Jun 30, 2016
oh yes it is a very simple and useful system! but thats up to you mr.gm. other wise when my combat rounds come around I'll just wing it and make it interesting.

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
I agree, that would make the most sense. D6 plus your stat, I like it.

leftbracket

Oct 23, 2015
Ditto, Reptillicus's system it is. Thanks for putting up with my gm inexperience y'all, I'll set up a post p soon.

Unta's situation with just lashing the tail and arms is a little too anticlimactic on my part to call a fight, but we'll get some dice rolls in sooner or later

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
Also, Bracket, I should say that for any feral scenes....no pigs. Something about them is just a no no for me. Horses are preferred, anything else is fair game too. Just no pigs.

Ecnalab

Apr 18, 2016
So... Just wondering if the GM has writer's block, or are we waiting on someone in particular?

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
I guess so? Maybe he just got really busy? Weekdays can be hard to get around to.

leftbracket

Oct 23, 2015
So sorry guys! I apologize now, and for further in advance, I end up busy on the weekdays quite a few times. Even tonight, I'm just checking in. Friday and the weekends should be pretty ay-okay and cleared up so we can get down to business on here.

Oh, and *she* Floozer ;)  I get it, this sight can be a lil bit of a sausage fest, but that's also ay-okay with me.

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
Woops, my bad! Didn't mean anything by it, I just default to He after so much time on the internet. :p