Labyrinth Adventure (18+) (OOC Discussion) (OPEN)

Annamalia

Jun 27, 2016
My new character because Luma is kinda dead

Rip in peace Luna 

Name: Elmyra

Gender/Sex: Female

Race: Sylvanian  (elf rip-off)

Personality: Elmyra is always cold, bossy  and somewhat detached at the first encounter. She is extremely proud of herself. But when she become a close friend or lover of someone her personality flip to the other extreme. Her coldness become warmth, her detachment become proximity and her proudness become modesty. In bed Elmyra is very submissive and like it when her partner lead the action, but getting her there is quite a challenge.

Appearance: Standing at 5’11” tall, she is quite tall compared to the rest of race. Her ear are pointy. Her skin is very pale but is covered by luminous tattoos that's seems to change with her emotion. The tattoos look like vine and leaves. Her hair are platinum blond and reach the middle of her back. Her eyes are pale blue. Elmyra is very thin. Her breast are A cup and her butt is small but is quite nice looking. Her virgin pussy is a nice pink.

History: Elmyra come from the planet Sylva. Sylva is the home planet of her people. The planet is very secluded because they view the rest of the galaxy as decadent, only a few traded and tourist visit her planet each year. Elmyra was born in the nobility of her planet. Her life was just luxury and abundance. Her hand was promised to one of the most charming noble of the court.

Weapons: A dagger

Stats

Strength : 5

Agility : 8

Intelligence : 9

Charisma : 5

Last edited by a moderator:

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
Alrighty then. I would like to note that this is an exception and anyone else wanting to re roll will have to PM with a darn good reason such as Annamalia here did. Also, Anna, you posted your stats twice silly. I will work on getting this girl started though you will start alone. Her starting outfit is up to you of course.

Annamalia

Jun 27, 2016
Had some real issue with my post, never write you post in another program, all the police and color are messed up after that

Slemmandre

Oct 1, 2016
I've gotta head out for the night. Goodnight all! Can hardly wait to see what kind of weird amalgam Melanie ends up as. Also, I'm digging candy cock way more than I should. Tis the season I guess. 

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
I'm off to bed. Good night! 

Also Slemmandre, if you wouldn't mind updating your character page with all those changes, that would be great! 

Slemmandre

Oct 1, 2016
alrighty, should I leave the old one there and just type a new one here, or just update and replace it altogether?

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
Looks good! as promised your breasts will not get any bigger than DD without her getting taller in the process.

Annamalia

Jun 27, 2016
The encounter with the fey dragon was a real test of willpower for me. In a game of dnd I did before one of those little Fucker nearly got my party wiped out, by doing prank. I wanted to murder the little Fucker so bad

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
Wahahahahahahahahahaha! I love fey dragons! So much magic power in a tiny little package!

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
Alright everyone. I have a bit of bad news. I have been scrambling for ideas for a little bit now. I did not expect this to move so quickly and even more so this is my first time working a large group. So... I maybe have bitten off more than I can chew now. I certainly won't abandon the RP... but things will likely slow down. So, maybe don't persue doors as fast as you have been. 

Slemmandre

Oct 1, 2016
That's 100% fine and dandy! Can't expect someone to be a dm genius absolutely all of the time. A slower pace could very well be a good thing for me too. Though, I assume we've spent enough time in the ant caves to warrant going through that door pretty soon?

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
Hey all, sorry for the absense today, I was out on a long awaited Halloween trip with my buddies and forgot to tell you all before hand.

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
Sorry everyone, I gotta scoot again. Few more things need to be done before bed. Catch you all tomorrow.