Kit Kouki, the Parasite-Infested Half-Ausar

Aug 26, 2015
Dear Lord, i want to know who the guy was that went and punched in a "Mega Crap" into that Poll. (You should put in the same amount of "I like" Options in the poll as "I dislike". That just makes me think you don't have a lot of faith in your submission, but that's just me.)

I quite like him. Although that Rape scene is uhh... not really my thing. - Shouldn't bother me too much, as i'm only maining Female PCs.

Ever considered writing something up that involves Kit mistaking the PC for a woman? Like, if a Male PC had like 60 Femininity or something he'd accept the PCs Invitation for Sexy Times, and well, the rest you can just write up yourself.

Last edited by a moderator:

RuBoo

Aug 26, 2015
There's something in the doc, if femiminity is high enough, breast size is noticable, and bulge is not noticable, it's considered female. May not be applied should he eventually be put in.

Lashcharge

Aug 27, 2015
There's something in the doc, if femiminity is high enough, breast size is noticable, and bulge is not noticable, it's considered female. May not be applied should he eventually be put in.

What happens if the bulge is not noticeable but they still have a dick? And how would one qualify a bulge has noticeable codewise.

Noob Salad

Captain Shitpost
Aug 26, 2015
pc.biggestCockVolume or something like that.

RuBoo

Aug 26, 2015
...Besides Jeremy Pickard, nobody's commented on the doc since the anon who corrected my tense. How am I supposed to know what's wrong if nobody tells me?

DjinnOfArc

Aug 29, 2015
...Besides Jeremy Pickard, nobody's commented on the doc since the anon who corrected my tense. How am I supposed to know what's wrong if nobody tells me?

How are we supposed to know what's been changed or edited if you don't update us on the progress of the character?

Anyway, the character seems to be going well. The stuttering when he is talking to a female character seems weird (Especially since he seems to start every sentence with it.) but other then that, I'd says he's coming along rather nicely.

Will take full look at it later when I have the time. (Only did a quick skim of some sex scenes, and some female/male interactions.)

RuBoo

Aug 26, 2015
How are we supposed to know what's been changed or edited if you don't update us on the progress of the character?

Anyway, the character seems to be going well. The stuttering when he is talking to a female character seems weird (Especially since he seems to start every sentence with it.) but other then that, I'd says he's coming along rather nicely.

Will take full look at it later when I have the time. (Only did a quick skim of some sex scenes, and some female/male interactions.)

He stutters because he's shy, and the PC is (assumed to be) quite an attractive individual. He also stutters when talking about embarrassing topics with male PCs. And as far as changes, most of it was done before the old forum died.

MysteryMouse

Aug 29, 2015
Writing seems pretty fine so far. Sad he's straight though. :(  I absolutely love shy guys. <\3

RuBoo

Aug 26, 2015
Writing seems pretty fine so far. Sad he's straight though. :(  I absolutely love shy guys. <\3

Well, he's loosely based on me, which is why he's straight and shy.

VantagePoint

Sep 1, 2015
Your character is... okay. You don't seem to be going for an overly complex character, just someone to sex, which is fine.

However, I wound up voting "crap" although that doesn't really sum up my thoughts. The "rape" option... it's a bit startling that it's there. It feels a bit out of character for Steele. I mean, you can't even rape Cameron in New Texas that winds up tricking female PCs into thinking they're getting sexytimes by rounding up the Varmints, then when you gather enough  he's all like "Oh sorry, I'm gay." 

That doesn't really bother me all that much, though. What does bother me is his response to male PCs trying to sex him up and what happens in the rape scene.

The dude snarls at you, for the former, although there isn't really any reason why. It's fine for him to refuse, but the aggressive way he does it kind of seems out of character for them. I mean, when I read that scene and the rape scene, I thought I was reading about a completely different character.

And as for the rape scene, same deal. It's obvious he would be pissed off at an attempted rape, but... It just felt really out of character for him. I mean, he's a shy nervous wreck otherwise, and you'd think an attempted rape would make him even more of a nervous wreck, but he becomes all hyper dom and autodefeats the PC with... a planet one enemy. Like the previous scene, this rape scene makes me feel like the doc is about another character altogether.

My personal opinion: The rape option is out of place and would probably do better being removed, because all the rape scene really serves to do is make Kit a inconsistent character and invoke a Deux Ex Machina (with the way he subdued the PC). His reaction to a male Steele propositioning him for sex should be changed to better fit his shy demeanor. It's okay for him to refuse the offer, but the way he did it was pretty out of character. He's a fine character, he just needs to be more consistent in his behaviors, because it appears that his behavior is dynamic to suit what kind of personality he has to take on for that scene.

RuBoo

Aug 26, 2015
Your character is... okay. You don't seem to be going for an overly complex character, just someone to sex, which is fine.

However, I wound up voting "crap" although that doesn't really sum up my thoughts. The "rape" option... it's a bit startling that it's there. It feels a bit out of character for Steele. I mean, you can't even rape Cameron in New Texas that winds up tricking female PCs into thinking they're getting sexytimes by rounding up the Varmints, then when you gather enough  he's all like "Oh sorry, I'm gay." 

That doesn't really bother me all that much, though. What does bother me is his response to male PCs trying to sex him up and what happens in the rape scene.

The dude snarls at you, for the former, although there isn't really any reason why. It's fine for him to refuse, but the aggressive way he does it kind of seems out of character for them. I mean, when I read that scene and the rape scene, I thought I was reading about a completely different character.

And as for the rape scene, same deal. It's obvious he would be pissed off at an attempted rape, but... It just felt really out of character for him. I mean, he's a shy nervous wreck otherwise, and you'd think an attempted rape would make him even more of a nervous wreck, but he becomes all hyper dom and autodefeats the PC with... a planet one enemy. Like the previous scene, this rape scene makes me feel like the doc is about another character altogether.

My personal opinion: The rape option is out of place and would probably do better being removed, because all the rape scene really serves to do is make Kit a inconsistent character and invoke a Deux Ex Machina (with the way he subdued the PC). His reaction to a male Steele propositioning him for sex should be changed to better fit his shy demeanor. It's okay for him to refuse the offer, but the way he did it was pretty out of character. He's a fine character, he just needs to be more consistent in his behaviors, because it appears that his behavior is dynamic to suit what kind of personality he has to take on for that scene.

...What, a guy who's super shy around attractive girls can't be entirely anti-rape? I suppose I could just take out the rape entirely, but that'd prevent male PCs from finding out about his parasites. Unless you can suggest something else to introduce them.

...Or, maybe I just thought of something while typing this up. But you're welcome to make a suggestion. Might be better than what I've got.

VantagePoint

Sep 1, 2015
...What, a guy who's super shy around attractive girls can't be entirely anti-rape? I suppose I could just take out the rape entirely, but that'd prevent male PCs from finding out about his parasites. Unless you can suggest something else to introduce them.

...Or, maybe I just thought of something while typing this up. But you're welcome to make a suggestion. Might be better than what I've got.

Like I said, it's fine to be anti-rape, the problem is that his personality just takes a complete 180. All I'm suggesting is a bit more consistency in terms of personality :p

I don't think Male PCs really have to find out about his parasites, they don't really have any (Y/N) decision to make with Kit, because he's not interested in them in general. But if you really want Male PCs to know, just have him open to sex with the PC, except have him say the Cunt Tail is your only option. It gets rid of the weird ass rape option and makes him more consistent in terms of personality. If his thing is to be shy, he shouldn't take a complete 180 on it, especially after someone tried to rape him, it just makes his shy demeanor look like a front.

RuBoo

Aug 26, 2015
Like I said, it's fine to be anti-rape, the problem is that his personality just takes a complete 180. All I'm suggesting is a bit more consistency in terms of personality :p

I don't think Male PCs really have to find out about his parasites, they don't really have any (Y/N) decision to make with Kit, because he's not interested in them in general. But if you really want Male PCs to know, just have him open to sex with the PC, except have him say the Cunt Tail is your only option. It gets rid of the weird ass rape option and makes him more consistent in terms of personality. If his thing is to be shy, he shouldn't take a complete 180 on it, especially after someone tried to rape him, it just makes his shy demeanor look like a front.

I'm changing the males' sex option, as well as adding an alternate way to discover his tail (the only way for males). Just need to find the best time and place for him to feed his parasites.

RuBoo

Aug 26, 2015
It's been a while since the last post here, I hope this double post is okay...

Who is the creator of the Mimbranes, anybody know? I wish to speak with them about Mimbrane reproduction before I add Mimbrane growth and (possibly) splitting scenes.

KnightOwl

Aug 26, 2015
It's been a while since the last post here, I hope this double post is okay...

Who is the creator of the Mimbranes, anybody know? I wish to speak with them about Mimbrane reproduction before I add Mimbrane growth and (possibly) splitting scenes.

I checked the wiki for you and the Mimbrane's creator is Kirbu.  Also the creator's name is usually mentioned in the game near the bottom left of the screen just below Solar Days.

Eva

Sep 14, 2015
Parasites are very not my fetish & therefore I probably won't help edit this, but keep doing what you're doing. :3

RuBoo

Aug 26, 2015
I checked the wiki for you and the Mimbrane's creator is Kirbu.  Also the creator's name is usually mentioned in the game near the bottom left of the screen just below Solar Days.

Ah, thank you. I appreciate your help. It doesn't look like they're here... At least under that name.

Quiffyton

Oct 25, 2015
Now pump out a gay character.

Now.

Like the concept though, but I'd have to agree with VantagePoint.

RuBoo

Aug 26, 2015
Now pump out a gay character.

Now.

Like the concept though, but I'd have to agree with VantagePoint.

If you mean "lesbian", I'll see what I can do. Otherwise, I'm afraid you'll have to look elsewhere. M/M isn't my thing.

StarcraftJunkie

Aug 29, 2015
I don't see a means to repeat the "ride his cock while eating out his cunttail" scene (which is easily my favorite). I assume it or a similar scene is planned to repeatable?

Also, since you've made him attracted to fem but not necessarily female characters (as long as their dicks are small enough for him not notice), are you planning on writing scene variations for those kinds of characters?

RuBoo

Aug 26, 2015
I don't see a means to repeat the "ride his cock while eating out his cunttail" scene (which is easily my favorite). I assume it or a similar scene is planned to repeatable?

Also, since you've made him attracted to fem but not necessarily female characters (as long as their dicks are small enough for him not notice), are you planning on writing scene variations for those kinds of characters?

I think scenes are greyed out if the PC is missing a required part. And, if you're talking about the masturbation sequence, I think it might repeat if you catch him at the right time, assuming you don't lock yourself out of it. "The right time" being feeding time. Perhaps after the first time, a separate scene will be used so you can't lock yourself out?

StarcraftJunkie

Aug 29, 2015
I think scenes are greyed out if the PC is missing a required part. And, if you're talking about the masturbation sequence, I think it might repeat if you catch him at the right time, assuming you don't lock yourself out of it. "The right time" being feeding time. Perhaps after the first time, a separate scene will be used so you can't lock yourself out?

The scene I meant is the one you can only apparently get via first pantsing Kit, then choosing sex.

Scenes being greyed out if the PC is missing a required part really doesn't answer my question; I was mostly asking in reference to the anal scene, which refers to the PC's vaginas anyway.

RuBoo

Aug 26, 2015
The scene I meant is the one you can only apparently get via first pantsing Kit, then choosing sex.

Scenes being greyed out if the PC is missing a required part really doesn't answer my question, as all of the female scenes except for the oral scene makes reference to their vaginas (including the anal scene).

Ah, yes, because I haven't written the masturbation one yet. It's going to be similar, though.

I see... Guess I'll have to fix that. Sorry, been a while since I've worked on this.

RuBoo

Aug 26, 2015
Sorry for double-posting again!

Scenes being greyed out if the PC is missing a required part really doesn't answer my question; I was mostly asking in reference to the anal scene, which refers to the PC's vaginas anyway.

Added in the masturbation scene, which allows males to enjoy some fun with the half-ausar and is essentially the same as the "Pants Him" scene. Also fixed the genitals reference in the "Anal" scene, I think... Anything else I need to do before this guy's ready to be put in-game? Besides talking to Kirbu?

RuBoo

Aug 26, 2015
Been quite a while since I've posted here, huh? Lotta stuff's happened. How 'bout that 9-tailed zil? Quite a unique individual, with nine separate parasite tails, eh?