Trapped in Equestria 3.0 {The REAL Rp}

TresdeLeche

Aug 27, 2015
"Did something happen?" Chroma asks Crystal, tilting her head, "Or did you squeak just like that without any reason to?"

The elemental mare has a smile on her face and heads down onto Diluculum's muzzle which she hugs.

<cut to Crystal>
"Awww, I was hoping you wouldn't here that."  "It was nothing but some of the nymphs bumping against my insides is all."  "It is far from painful, but it is still something that spooks me from time to time."
The white queen admitted to Chroma as she uses her magic to further envelop herself into the thick sheets.  

Torzar

Aug 26, 2015
"Well, feeling something touch you just like that could spook someone since there's no one actually there, making it feel like a ghost's touch, while in reality, the touch came from the inside." Chroma admits, thinking about the matter, "Maybe one of the nymphs sensed your touch and wanted to be as close as possible to it."

TresdeLeche

Aug 27, 2015
"Well, feeling something touch you just like that could spook someone since there's no one actually there, making it feel like a ghost's touch, while in reality, the touch came from the inside." Chroma admits, thinking about the matter, "Maybe one of the nymphs sensed your touch and wanted to be as close as possible to it."

<cut to Crystal>
"Most likely."  "There always seems to be at least one nymph who reacts the most to my touch while they are developing."
The white queen mused as she was about to pat her stomach again.  She quickly stopped herself before she encouraged the nymphs to move again. 

Torzar

Aug 26, 2015
"Well, maybe they are just a little mischievous and want to hear you squeak adorably." Chroma suggests laughingly, "Aren't you used to it yet? It seems like this happens quite regularly to you, so I wonder how they still manage to catch you by surprise."

TresdeLeche

Aug 27, 2015
"Well, maybe they are just a little mischievous and want to hear you squeak adorably." Chroma suggests laughingly, "Aren't you used to it yet? It seems like this happens quite regularly to you, so I wonder how they still manage to catch you by surprise."

<cut to Crystal>
"On the contrary."  "Every kick or brush is always different, just like the little nymph who made them."  "A changeling queen is able to keep track of all her young, no matter how big the clutch is."  
The white queen explains to the elemental mistress while she continues to further snuggle into the nest of sheets.  

Torzar

Aug 26, 2015
"I do envy your ability to keep track of all your little nymphs like that." Chroma admits a little sadly, "It's quite difficult for me to manage to do that since I don't have that connection to them."

"Well, I've got to try my best regardless." she says with determination.

TresdeLeche

Aug 27, 2015
"I do envy your ability to keep track of all your little nymphs like that." Chroma admits a little sadly, "It's quite difficult for me to manage to do that since I don't have that connection to them."

"Well, I've got to try my best regardless." she says with determination.

<cut to Crystal>
"And your best is the most you can do dear." 
The white queen grunts to herself as she tries propping herself in the hopes of looking at Chroma from a better angle.  It took her a few more grunts before she was able to find a position to where she can both relax and get a better look at Chroma.

"Enough about my nymphs."  "How are those little foals of yours been?"  "I think this has been the first time I have ever seen them."
The white queen asks Chroma before she lets out another brief squeak.  The white queen quickly placed her hoof on her stomach in the hopes of calming down what attention-seeking nymph is bumping against her insides. 

Torzar

Aug 26, 2015
"Oh, they're doing great, the adorable little foals." Chroma tells the changwling queen happily, "They all are very talented in a specific elemental magic and that oftentimes shows when they play with it. They seem to have adapted to learning by playing and I do love playing with them a lot."

"Luckily, they don't seem to be bothered by the recent happenings and act just like they normally did." the elemental mare adds, "If they weren't asleep they'd probably be playing around right now."

Meds

Aug 27, 2015
Amity lets out small gasps as she is nibbled, wiggling and snuggling closer to her owner. "I think that might only be encouraging me to resist." Ami giggles sheepishly, mind filled with thoughts of her Empress and how much she loves her. Enveloped in a mountain of chitin cuddles, the Princess is in a very happy place.

The Empress clearly enjoys Amitys glow of love: she shifts some of her plates for better grip on Amity's hind half letting the upper half in turn to be more exposed to the air such as it may be within the fortress of black chitin that Segment has formed, after which her entire form shimmers with an unlight of the darkest purple hues that softly drink in all of that pink energy within the unicorn whom Segment gives several soft nips along that mane. Each small nibble is as slow as it is soft as Segment uses only her lips despite pressing her fangs right onto that pure white fur...but that is all the fangs do in spite of their sharpness. "Is that so, my little lapwarmer? Do you really imagine somepony as small, helpless, trapped and frail would have even the smallest of chances against the empress of entire nations?" the Empress purrs quietly to Amity in return but wth a pondrous slowness, practically teasing Amity with the words.

"Luckily, they don't seem to be bothered by the recent happenings and act just like they normally did." the elemental mare adds, "If they weren't asleep they'd probably be playing around right now."

'The little ones could watch the multiverse wink out and all they would think of is the pretty lights before trying to re-create that same show. And then they would call for us to show us what a light show they have created since everyone knows the most important thing is to get praises for an art work.' The far more massive queen who towers the entire cadre of queens nuzzles Diluculum before sneaking a few nuzzles through space to make the nymph-sized mare feel entirely eclipsed by the nuzzles before the very tiny but massively bloated queen gets an eclipsing nuzzle as well. 'You look beautifully round, Crystal. Pregnancy suits you like a perfectly tailored dress.'

JDeko

Aug 27, 2015
Kekistan
www.facebook.com
The Empress clearly enjoys Amitys glow of love: she shifts some of her plates for better grip on Amity's hind half letting the upper half in turn to be more exposed to the air such as it may be within the fortress of black chitin that Segment has formed, after which her entire form shimmers with an unlight of the darkest purple hues that softly drink in all of that pink energy within the unicorn whom Segment gives several soft nips along that mane. Each small nibble is as slow as it is soft as Segment uses only her lips despite pressing her fangs right onto that pure white fur...but that is all the fangs do in spite of their sharpness. "Is that so, my little lapwarmer? Do you really imagine somepony as small, helpless, trapped and frail would have even the smallest of chances against the empress of entire nations?" the Empress purrs quietly to Amity in return but wth a pondrous slowness, practically teasing Amity with the words.

Amity murmurs in pleasure in response to the emphasized word, as well as all the teasing her owner is subjecting her to. "I think it befits my commission to never give up, even in the face of certain overwhelming defeat." The Admiral mewls in return. "It would really bring shame on citizenry as well as the military if I were a Pony who gives up so easily."

TresdeLeche

Aug 27, 2015
'The little ones could watch the multiverse wink out and all they would think of is the pretty lights before trying to re-create that same show. And then they would call for us to show us what a light show they have created since everyone knows the most important thing is to get praises for an art work.' The far more massive queen who towers the entire cadre of queens nuzzles Diluculum before sneaking a few nuzzles through space to make the nymph-sized mare feel entirely eclipsed by the nuzzles before the very tiny but massively bloated queen gets an eclipsing nuzzle as well. 'You look beautifully round, Crystal. Pregnancy suits you like a perfectly tailored dress.'

<cut to Crystal>
"You just know the right words to make an expecting queen blush don't you?"
The white queen tried to hide her blush with one of the many blankets within her blanket nest.   As the majority of her face was covered with one of the many soft blankets, she nuzzled the massive queen back.

Meds

Aug 27, 2015
Amity murmurs in pleasure in response to the emphasized word, as well as all the teasing her owner is subjecting her to. "I think it befits my commission to never give up, even in the face of certain overwhelming defeat." The Admiral mewls in return. "It would really bring shame on citizenry as well as the military if I were a Pony who gives up so easily."

"A true leader knows when the only outcome is defeat, such as cases like this or trying to resist me or trying to avoid you determined fate at my hooves," is Segment's purred answer as she leans in to kiss the root of Amity's horn while contiuing to prpject her voice int the unicorn's mind. "We both know there is no escape for you from this clutch no matter how you squirm or beg, s why try in the first place if it will gain you nothing but rather risk everything to spite yourself?"

As the majority of her face was covered with one of the many soft blankets, she nuzzled the massive queen back.

The giant of a queen nuzzles Crystal all over in response while leaning in a little deeper yet still keeps tenderly squeezing Diluculum's forehooves in her own hooves and brushing her tail upon the fucha colored queen's. 'I have seen you in all stages of your pregnancy: the only variables in you are how curvy rounded or squeaky you are, like a lovable little orb of life brimming with nymphs,''

TresdeLeche

Aug 27, 2015
The giant of a queen nuzzles Crystal all over in response while leaning in a little deeper yet still keeps tenderly squeezing Diluculum's forehooves in her own hooves and brushing her tail upon the fucha colored queen's. 'I have seen you in all stages of your pregnancy: the only variables in you are how curvy rounded or squeaky you are, like a lovable little orb of life brimming with nymphs,''

<cut to Crystal>
As the pink queen tightened her squeeze around Queen Dira's forehoof in the hopes of matching Dira's tender grasp, the white queen continued having her face wrapped in the soft blankets.  The reason was to both continue taking in the soothing scent of the blankets, and to hide the occasional squeaks from her mouth whenever the nymphs would bump into her insides again. 

JDeko

Aug 27, 2015
Kekistan
www.facebook.com
"A true leader knows when the only outcome is defeat, such as cases like this or trying to resist me or trying to avoid you determined fate at my hooves," is Segment's purred answer as she leans in to kiss the root of Amity's horn while contiuing to prpject her voice int the unicorn's mind. "We both know there is no escape for you from this clutch no matter how you squirm or beg, s why try in the first place if it will gain you nothing but rather risk everything to spite yourself?"

Amity lets out a small vocalization of pleasure as her horn is kissed. "Maybe because in this case defeat is the greatest victory for me?" The Princess states breath-fully "Of course obeying your every command would feel amazing as well." Amity notes with a slight shudder of delight. "As it stands your threat of resistance being met with further imprisonment has me fated to fight to the last breath only to be faced with your brutal and merciless retribution..." The Unicorn can feel her whole body flushing with heat and sensitivity as her mind fills with all sorts of tantalizing thoughts. "Oh the life and end of a staunch martyr..." The Princess nuzzles her deeply flushed face against the Empress' underside, growing somewhat intoxicated by the whole scenario.  

Meds

Aug 27, 2015
The Princess nuzzles her deeply flushed face against the Empress' underside, growing somewhat intoxicated by the whole scenario.  

The thorax is cool to touch: it is like solid slime that Segmet produces or maybe like goop but it feels considerably more organic and alive in every meaning of the word; it subtly shifts to coolly squish against Amity's exerted pressure yet it does do with what could easily be intellect rather than just responding to the unicorn's action whie the empress this cool goo is part of curls in a little more to kiss thrice around Amity's horn. "Oh my what spirit of courage...or should I instead begin tormenting you with the almost end you seek only to deny you both the defeat as much as victory just to see how long I can make you squirm in my grasp?" the Empress teases further between those three kisses with a smile. "I imagine you would beg for a repeat sooner than I am finished revising the imperial budget."

JDeko

Aug 27, 2015
Kekistan
www.facebook.com
The thorax is cool to touch: it is like solid slime that Segmet produces or maybe like goop but it feels considerably more organic and alive in every meaning of the word; it subtly shifts to coolly squish against Amity's exerted pressure yet it does do with what could easily be intellect rather than just responding to the unicorn's action whie the empress this cool goo is part of curls in a little more to kiss thrice around Amity's horn. "Oh my what spirit of courage...or should I instead begin tormenting you with the almost end you seek only to deny you both the defeat as much as victory just to see how long I can make you squirm in my grasp?" the Empress teases further between those three kisses with a smile. "I imagine you would beg for a repeat sooner than I am finished revising the imperial budget."

Amity whimpers softly in pleasure, the small tastes of physical affection and pleasure making her ache with need as the Empress' venomous words flow into the Princess' mind and flavor her whole self with Segment's presence as if Ami's every thought is in Segment's voice and wording. "Do your worst, my beloved Empress. My will is unfaltering like a great boulder of solid diorite. I won't go down easily, I promise." The white Unicorn mewls, planting kisses here and there on the Royal thorax as if compelled by powerful Spell.

Meds

Aug 27, 2015
. "Do your worst, my beloved Empress. My will is unfaltering like a great boulder of solid diorite. I won't go down easily, I promise." The white Unicorn mewls, planting kisses here and there on the Royal thorax as if compelled by powerful Spell.

Segment shivers at the sensation of the kisses on her thorax, so much so that she ceases all activity - mindful of the unicorns horn as well given her thorax's vulnerable nature as well - save for her entombing clutch of the Imperial Pet in her grasp. Her throat even trills a little bit, letting Amity clearly hear how pleased Segment is despite not having words for it.

JDeko

Aug 27, 2015
Kekistan
www.facebook.com
Segment shivers at the sensation of the kisses on her thorax, so much so that she ceases all activity - mindful of the unicorns horn as well given her thorax's vulnerable nature as well - save for her entombing clutch of the Imperial Pet in her grasp. Her throat even trills a little bit, letting Amity clearly hear how pleased Segment is despite not having words for it.

Amity cues into this and showers more milky pink kisses onto the royal thorax, her soft, pouty, slightly stick lips are pressed again and again on Segment to express her Pet's unending love, adoration, and enthrallment at this very moment. Not even meaning to slow Segment down or resist her teasing, the marshmallow Princess can't help but pour out more and more affection for her Owner and Empress. 

Meds

Aug 27, 2015
Not even meaning to slow Segment down or resist her teasing, the marshmallow Princess can't help but pour out more and more affection for her Owner and Empress. 

A moment of trilling follows after which Segment practically entombs Amity as they are, pressing the unicorn face-to-thorax as the empress closes her eyes, wraps entirely around d Amity and lets her ind trill what grows to be a small tune of insectile tunes that Amity's mental tunings translate to what might be a pony's happy humming if near-euphoria had a precisely determined tone.

Torzar

Aug 26, 2015

"They sure do like being praised, don't they?" Chroma agrees with Dira, snickering into her little hoof, "They might just think it's a little game they can play and get a prize if they manage to do well."

"I also have to agree that your form look like that of an idol of fertility, Crystal. Ever considered trying to be one?" she suggests jokingly, "I have no doubt that you'd get quite the admiration for it."

JDeko

Aug 27, 2015
Kekistan
www.facebook.com
A moment of trilling follows after which Segment practically entombs Amity as they are, pressing the unicorn face-to-thorax as the empress closes her eyes, wraps entirely around d Amity and lets her ind trill what grows to be a small tune of insectile tunes that Amity's mental tunings translate to what might be a pony's happy humming if near-euphoria had a precisely determined tone.

Amity gasps and pants softly in growing pleasure as she feels the Empress' pressure all over her defenseless body, her quickening breathes coming between increasing numbers of loving kisses, the Princess now having to take care to find places uncolored by her lips previously to plant her lips now.

She is undaunted, however, her mind focused on bathing her Owner in the color of her lips in order to show even a fraction of her vast love which now feels like a tsunami passing through a coffee stir-stick, the Princess feeling like she'll explode if she doesn't keep kissing her Empress so devotedly. 

Meds

Aug 27, 2015
"I also have to agree that your form look like that of an idol of fertility, Crystal. Ever considered trying to be one?" she suggests jokingly, "I have no doubt that you'd get quite the admiration for it."

The eldricth changeling queen has no problem slipping a momentary mental image to Chroma wherein the nymph-sized mared can vividly experience the memory of a small cavern wherein Crystal lay upon a nest just like this one while a congretation of more than a thousand indistinct shapes quadrupedal as well as bipedal all sang in an alien tongue all in unison, apparently bowing in worship at theater upon which the small but round queen laid, idols in her exact image forming from a strange, almost viridian goop surrounding the queen in pillars that slowly took on the little queen's image. The memory fades slowly but it is about as subtle as a hint is going to be, which is not at all subtly smiled at by the eldritch queen who smirks knowingly at the much smaller queen as well as the little elementalist as if hinting that such an occasion may have happened but officially such a thing would be very silly.

"They sure do like being praised, don't they?" Chroma agrees with Dira, snickering into her little hoof, "They might just think it's a little game they can play and get a prize if they manage to do well."
Dira mentally agrees wholeheartedly and affirms as much but also includes an idea that the nymphs vary: some hope for praise, some want to beam from pride, some want to show off and many others just want to see what Mommy thinks of their latest thing - and that includes accidentally imploding a black hole.

She is undaunted, however, her mind focused on bathing her Owner in the color of her lips in order to show even a fraction of her vast love which now feels like a tsunami passing through a coffee stir-stick, the Princess feeling like she'll explode if she doesn't keep kissing her Empress so devotedly. 
There is little change in Segment's tunes except that a few more of them appear, repeating a small cycle that nonetheless grows as if to reflect the lipstick marks and especially their size or form where the full ones become entire notes and smaller or partial ones become fractional little notes, which altogether cause Segment's melody to grow faintly stronger like her grip does to squeeze Amity fully to her thorax leaving little to no room to maneuver any longer.

JDeko

Aug 27, 2015
Kekistan
www.facebook.com

There is little change in Segment's tunes except that a few more of them appear, repeating a small cycle that nonetheless grows as if to reflect the lipstick marks and especially their size or form where the full ones become entire notes and smaller or partial ones become fractional little notes, which altogether cause Segment's melody to grow faintly stronger like her grip does to squeeze Amity fully to her thorax leaving little to no room to maneuver any longer.
Amity's own pleasure squeaks grow more frequent as her smaller body is constricted and pressed so firmly into the powerful Empress. Unable to stop kissing for even a moment, her body enslaved and mind enthralled by her beloved owner, Amity struggles to be able to move within the grip as her lipstick marks start to pile up in the small place she can reach leaving a patch of solid sticky pink gloss with her devoted and loving lips. 

Meds

Aug 27, 2015
 Amity struggles to be able to move within the grip as her lipstick marks start to pile up in the small place she can reach leaving a patch of solid sticky pink gloss with her devoted and loving lips. 

As if sensing Amity's cresting weakness alongside entrapment the large empress presses her helpless unicorn more firmly into her lighter colored throrax with not one but two forehooves, each of which is enough to provide leverage, thereby creating a firm force to practically squish Amity into the soft, even gooey and yet cool substance as her lips press against Amity's neck. The unicorn can feel a familiar tongue's tip flickering teasingly along her neck fur accompanied frequently by fanit pressure from fangs...all the while the unicorn is mashed onto those lipstick marks.

TresdeLeche

Aug 27, 2015

<cut to Diluculum and Crystal>
While the forehoof of the pink queen squeezed Queen Dira's forehoof back, the white queen nuzzled deeper into the nest of blankets.  The white queen wanted to enjoy every tender nuzzle the colossal queen had in store for her.   As Queen Dira continued nuzzling the much tinier queen, Crystal's brief squeaking seemed to increase. 

JDeko

Aug 27, 2015
Kekistan
www.facebook.com
As if sensing Amity's cresting weakness alongside entrapment the large empress presses her helpless unicorn more firmly into her lighter colored throrax with not one but two forehooves, each of which is enough to provide leverage, thereby creating a firm force to practically squish Amity into the soft, even gooey and yet cool substance as her lips press against Amity's neck. The unicorn can feel a familiar tongue's tip flickering teasingly along her neck fur accompanied frequently by fanit pressure from fangs...all the while the unicorn is mashed onto those lipstick marks.

Amity squirms, her vocalizations slowly flowing towards moans as she feels more and more lipstick stamped into her fur, dying it Segment's color one perfect copy of the Empress' lips at a time. Pressed so tightly against her Owner's belly the Princess feels extremely powerless against Segment, as if she is being absorbed into the Changeling Queen, in danger of becoming one with her Empress at any moment never to be separate from her again. Amity can do nothing to resist, barely able to move a single muscle against the grip of her vastly larger and more powerful ruler. This feeling of absolute helplessness, inability to move as she is being marked more and more, over and over, make Amity feel like the safest and most beloved Princess to ever be born.

Meds

Aug 27, 2015
 This feeling of absolute helplessness, inability to move as she is being marked more and more, over and over, make Amity feel like the safest and most beloved Princess to ever be born.

"Do you see now, Helpless Little Amity, how futile resistance is at the face of an empress so much more powerful than you could ever be?" the empress purrs at a voice an entire octave lower as she keeps up the pressure. "Your mind is clouding already and your body betrays you to my whim: your decisions are mine already and your free will is all but a slave to my faintest of whims. You never had a single shred of hope against my overwhelming power and strength, only the illusion of it that you fooled yourself into and which I used to draw you into my grasp. Struggle, little unicorn. Make every effort and panic! There is no escape!"

JDeko

Aug 27, 2015
Kekistan
www.facebook.com
"Do you see now, Helpless Little Amity, how futile resistance is at the face of an empress so much more powerful than you could ever be?" the empress purrs at a voice an entire octave lower as she keeps up the pressure. "Your mind is clouding already and your body betrays you to my whim: your decisions are mine already and your free will is all but a slave to my faintest of whims. You never had a single shred of hope against my overwhelming power and strength, only the illusion of it that you fooled yourself into and which I used to draw you into my grasp. Struggle, little unicorn. Make every effort and panic! There is no escape!"

Amity gasps deeply, feeling how true every bit of the Empress' taunts were, sinking into the Unicorn's body and filling her with sweet poison that only deepens the affliction Amity is under. Obeying the orders she has been given she does her best to struggle against the grip around her, even though in the very depths of her mind she wants nothing more than to be captured and kept deeper and deeper into the clutches of her great Changeling Queen.

As Segment's voice deepens, Amity's increases in pitch, her shallow breathes becoming tiny moans as she bleeds love and pleasure rapidly and without any sign of slowing or having any upper limit.

TresdeLeche

Aug 27, 2015
<cut to Diluculum>
She continued glancing at where the foals of the elemental mare resigned in.  Once she thinks about it, she doesn't think she has ever interacted with the little ones.  The pink queen's cheeks flushed to a pale tint of pink, slightly embarrassed she  hasn't asked to hold her lover's children.

"Chroma love?"  "Is it okay if I were to hold the little foals?"  "I don't think I have ever held them."
The pink queen asked the elemental mistress as she nuzzled closer to the gargantuan queen known as Queen Dira. 

Torzar

Aug 26, 2015
<cut to Diluculum>
She continued glancing at where the foals of the elemental mare resigned in.  Once she thinks about it, she doesn't think she has ever interacted with the little ones.  The pink queen's cheeks flushed to a pale tint of pink, slightly embarrassed she  hasn't asked to hold her lover's children.

"Chroma love?"  "Is it okay if I were to hold the little foals?"  "I don't think I have ever held them."
The pink queen asked the elemental mistress as she nuzzled closer to the gargantuan queen known as Queen Dira. 

"Of course you can hold them, love, but please make sure not to wake them up. They really need their sleep right now." Chroma tells the much larger queen whose muzzle she's sitting on, "But if you don't feel confident in holding them without waking them, you can wait until they wake up again, even though I must say that some of them may not be able to be hugged too easily as long as they have energy left in their little bodies."

Chroma then proceeds to cuddle with Diluculum's nose which the elemental mare finds especially cute.