CoC: Unofficially Expanded Edition (v1.4.19 for CoC 1.0.2)

omensakaw

Oct 13, 2015
By any chance does anyone knows how to import export save files while using SWF player or Firefox on android?

I CAN export saves when using SWF player but cant seem to import, while firefox gives me an error.

On another story, it seems you can use the image packs with firefox. I wonder if there's any way to do the same with SWF player.

SpikeEye

Aug 27, 2015
On another story, it seems you can use the image packs with firefox. I wonder if there's any way to do the same with SWF player.

Well, yeah. First you got to download the image pack, then extract the img folder into the same folder where the game's swf file is. Not the contents of the folder, mind you. Just the folder itself. Hope that helps!

On another note, wasn't the goblin in the stronghold supposed to be recruitable post-Lethice? I could've sworn someone said that once...

Not that it really matters at that point, but...

Last edited by a moderator:

Kitteh6660

Creator
Aug 26, 2015
For the dungeon delver achievement, check the tooltips of each dungeon. If it shows "CLEARED!" it means that the dungeon is cleared. If there's no word, it means you may have missed something. For the Deep Caves, don't forget the encapsulation pod.

And for GroPlus being able to affect your butt, this is something I'd consider.

hatternumber0

Aug 27, 2015
By any chance does anyone knows how to import export save files while using SWF player or Firefox on android?...

...On another story, it seems you can use the image packs with firefox. I wonder if there's any way to do the same with SWF player.

As in, you managed to use an image pack on Android?

omensakaw

Oct 13, 2015
Well, yeah. First you got to download the image pack, then extract the img folder into the same folder where the game's swf file is. Not the contents of the folder, mind you. Just the folder itself. Hope that helps!

On another note, wasn't the goblin in the stronghold supposed to be recruitable post-Lethice? I could've sworn someone said that once...

Not that it really matters at that point, but...

That's weird. I put the folders at the same place as the one I ran with firefox, so it should've worked.

Mind you, I was thinking of the phone/android version of swf player and firefox. I read somewhere in the forums that SWF player can't use the image pack on the get go. So I was thinking if anyone managed to find a way.

Sacredferro

Aug 26, 2015
Someone asked earlier about the goblin in the final fight at D3? I believe the goblin at the end is one of Fen's projects that he may or may not finish (he was even rather forward that it would likely be a while before more content would be added now that CoC proper is officially finished). Obviously Fen would be better at answering that than I, but that's what I heard anyway.

SpikeEye

Aug 27, 2015
Someone asked earlier about the goblin in the final fight at D3? I believe the goblin at the end is one of Fen's projects that he may or may not finish (he was even rather forward that it would likely be a while before more content would be added now that CoC proper is officially finished). Obviously Fen would be better at answering that than I, but that's what I heard anyway.

Maybe I should ask the man directly, then. I'll probably get some kind of answer from him.

Sacredferro

Aug 26, 2015
It might be easier to look for someone who has already asked that question, since by now he has likely answered it several times. I'll look for the reply I saw myself in case anyone else happens to be curious about it.

Edit: Found it; it was near the bottom of a list of comments for a post on 18 March on the main blog (click on the date will take you straight to the comment)...

Fenoxo Fenfen says:

March 20, 2016 at 9:30 am

She’s not a boss. She’s a boss’s codpiece. Yeah, I intend to write her still. Might be a year or two before she’s done though. Gotta get in a Gobbo kinda mood again.

SpikeEye

Aug 27, 2015
I searched for the goblin's name, and found post in this thread by Reaper113 which said

´´Don't forget about Mitzi the goblin since we can recruit her after the fight´´. The only other post to mention her was mine.

I also found a post by Savin  in another thread where he quoted a user saying´´

I think Fenoxo actually stated he wants to implemented a Goblin Slave for the MC to take during the final dungeon, and this new content will be written later. Need clarification on this.

To which he replied  ´´In the unlikely event that actually happens, it's still part of Dungeon 3 on technicality, soooo~´´

And since it's been a while now after CoC's completion, I just figured Fenoxo had implemented it at some point, is all.

I've searched for her in every place I can think of without any results, which leads me to believe it's not there(yet). But maybe I just didn't look hard enough? I've been known to not do that.

Etis

Creator
Aug 26, 2015
I searched for the goblin's name, and found post in this thread by Reaper113 which said

´´Don't forget about Mitzi the goblin since we can recruit her after the fight´´. The only other post to mention her was mine.

The problem is - there are inevitable end game after that fight.

SpikeEye

Aug 27, 2015
Yeah, that why I said earlier ´´Not that it really matters at that point, but...´´.

Ormael

Aug 27, 2015
Well ending of CoC is base for someday to come CoC2 so maybe taking her or not as slave would be counted somewhere in next game (thou I think it will be set quite far away in future since CoC ending so this may not mean anything also).

Anyway as Fen said he may write some more content for her mean... anything since Fen IS main creator of CoC so he can change with it anything as long he merely wish for it.

SpikeEye

Aug 27, 2015
Well ending of CoC is base for someday to come CoC2 so maybe taking her or not as slave would be counted somewhere in next game (thou I think it will be set quite far away in future since CoC ending so this may not mean anything also).

Anyway as Fen said he may write some more content for her mean... anything since Fen IS main creator of CoC so he can change with it anything as long he merely wish for it.

Very true.

Kharn

Mar 27, 2016
For the dungeon delver achievement, check the tooltips of each dungeon. If it shows "CLEARED!" it means that the dungeon is cleared. If there's no word, it means you may have missed something. For the Deep Caves, don't forget the encapsulation pod.

And for GroPlus being able to affect your butt, this is something I'd consider.

Figured out why. For Factory it seems to require killing the Overseer while for Desert Cave you need to try to fight the Sphinx (forgot her name atm) to register those two sites as cleared.

Etis

Creator
Aug 26, 2015
Figured out why. For Factory it seems to require killing the Overseer while for Desert Cave you need to try to fight the Sphinx (forgot her name atm) to register those two sites as cleared.

No, neither are required.

Code:
		public function checkFactoryClear():Boolean {
			return (flags[kFLAGS.FACTORY_SHUTDOWN] > 0 && flags[kFLAGS.FACTORY_SUCCUBUS_DEFEATED] > 0 && flags[kFLAGS.FACTORY_INCUBUS_DEFEATED] > 0 && flags[kFLAGS.FACTORY_OMNIBUS_DEFEATED] > 0);
		}
		public function checkDeepCaveClear():Boolean {
			return (flags[kFLAGS.ZETAZ_IMP_HORDE_DEFEATED] > 0 && flags[kFLAGS.ZETAZ_FUNGUS_ROOM_DEFEATED] > 0 && flags[kFLAGS.FREED_VALA] == 1 && player.hasKeyItem("Zetaz's Map") >= 0);
		}
		public function checkSandCaveClear():Boolean {
			return ((flags[kFLAGS.ESSRAYLE_ESCAPED_DUNGEON] > 0 || flags[kFLAGS.MET_ESSY] == 0) && (flags[kFLAGS.SAND_WITCHES_FRIENDLY] > 0 || flags[kFLAGS.SAND_WITCHES_COWED] > 0));
		}
		public function checkPhoenixTowerClear():Boolean {
			return (flags[kFLAGS.HARPY_QUEEN_EXECUTED] != 0 && flags[kFLAGS.HEL_HARPIES_DEFEATED] > 0 && flags[kFLAGS.HEL_PHOENIXES_DEFEATED] > 0 && flags[kFLAGS.HEL_BRIGID_DEFEATED] > 0);
		}
		public function checkLethiceStrongholdClear():Boolean {
			return (flags[kFLAGS.D3_MIRRORS_SHATTERED] > 0 && flags[kFLAGS.D3_JEAN_CLAUDE_DEFEATED] > 0 && flags[kFLAGS.D3_GARDENER_DEFEATED] > 0 && flags[kFLAGS.D3_CENTAUR_DEFEATED] > 0 && flags[kFLAGS.LETHICE_DEFEATED] > 0);
		}

Kharn

Mar 27, 2016
Hm, odd. Guess might've just been something on my end not registering it the first time.

Kitteh6660

Creator
Aug 26, 2015
For the game ending, as long as you don't consort, you can keep playing. That's where the canon part cuts off. In the original CoC, the game ends after beating Lethice regardless of ending and won't even let you keep playing.

One of the things I want to do for post-game is to disable Desert Cave bad ends since those bad ends only make sense before the fall of Lethice and also alter Kiha's dialogue to account for the fall of Lethice. Marble, however, has a dialogue if you defeated Lethice. There's also weather in the game that changes randomly. From time to time, there will be rain.

For Mitzi and Excellia, I see potential in them for post-game. Could fit under Slaves section. If there are documents for them, it might be possible to implement them.

dawn_of_a_new_day_by_hiamecola-d5oxncv.png

Jiffler

Sep 2, 2015
For the game ending, as long as you don't consort, you can keep playing. That's where the canon part cuts off. In the original CoC, the game ends after beating Lethice regardless of ending and won't even let you keep playing.

One of the things I want to do for post-game is to disable Desert Cave bad ends since those bad ends only make sense before the fall of Lethice and also alter Kiha's dialogue to account for the fall of Lethice. Marble, however, has a dialogue if you defeated Lethice. There's also weather in the game that changes randomly. From time to time, there will be rain.

For Mitzi and Excellia, I see potential in them for post-game. Could fit under Slaves section. If there are documents for them, it might be possible to implement them.

Is Excellia still the "Queen of Minotaurs" or is she just a concubine?

Jiffler

Sep 2, 2015
You're not supposed to get A Christmas Carol perk multiple times. It's a bug and I'll fix.

Ok cool. It's just funny because it's literally on my perks screen like; A Christmas Carol, A Christmas Carol, etc., etc.... 

Digital Terror

Feb 12, 2016
I've looked through CoCEd as best I could trying to find the game difficulty setting.  Is there a way to fix the game difficulty after a new game+?  Currently, when you ascend, it drops the difficulty down to normal.  Going from Hardcore Extreme to simply Hardcore normal kind of eliminates all of the increase in challenge you would normally get from the 2nd and later play throughs.

Ormael

Aug 27, 2015
Ok cool. It's just funny because it's literally on my perks screen like; A Christmas Carol, A Christmas Carol, etc., etc.... 

You never seen this or maybe seen it but I got similar issue with one of my mod perks too. Starting each next NG+ and picking the same starting History perk was making this one perk been listed again. So with NG++++ I would have even 5 of those xD

uckly I find it and fixed. But it does looked funny too xD

Sacredferro

Aug 26, 2015
I've looked through CoCEd as best I could trying to find the game difficulty setting.  Is there a way to fix the game difficulty after a new game+?  Currently, when you ascend, it drops the difficulty down to normal.  Going from Hardcore Extreme to simply Hardcore normal kind of eliminates all of the increase in challenge you would normally get from the 2nd and later play throughs.

It's not suppose to, if I'm not mistaken. The patch before last one was suppose to fix that issue.

TheMadExile

Aug 27, 2015
I've looked through CoCEd as best I could trying to find the game difficulty setting.  Is there a way to fix the game difficulty after a new game+?

Huh.  You'd think there would be an in-game control for that.

Anyway.  With CoCEd closed, edit the CoCEd.DataRevampMod.xml file, scroll to the bottom, uncomment the GAME_DIFFICULTY (#2990) flag.  In other words….

FIND:

<!-- Flag ID="2990" Name="GAME_DIFFICULTY" Description="0 = normal, 1 = hard, 2 = nightmare, 3 = extreme. Affects HP and damage."/ -->

REPLACE WITH:

<Flag ID="2990" Name="GAME_DIFFICULTY" Description="0 = normal, 1 = hard, 2 = nightmare, 3 = extreme. Affects HP and damage."/>

You should now be able to edit the flag value for your characters.

Digital Terror

Feb 12, 2016
Huh.  You'd think there would be an in-game control for that.

Anyway.  With CoCEd closed, edit the CoCEd.DataRevampMod.xml file, scroll to the bottom, uncomment the GAME_DIFFICULTY (#2990) flag.  In other words….

FIND:

<!-- Flag ID="2990" Name="GAME_DIFFICULTY" Description="0 = normal, 1 = hard, 2 = nightmare, 3 = extreme. Affects HP and damage."/ -->

REPLACE WITH:

<Flag ID="2990" Name="GAME_DIFFICULTY" Description="0 = normal, 1 = hard, 2 = nightmare, 3 = extreme. Affects HP and damage."/>

You should now be able to edit the flag value for your characters.

TYVM!!  Exactly what I was looking for, and it worked perfectly!

Gamer791

Oct 14, 2015
i wonder how long kitteh is gonna work on this...

PentaEye

Apr 22, 2016
i wonder how long kitteh is gonna work on this...

Kinda want to see it end and more effort spent on things like Lucid Dreams or other TiTs content/mods. Even a Fantasy planet or settlement. Something like Aina where there's a blatant fantasy centaur brought across into Sci-fi verse.

But it's not my spare time being burnt, so yeah, power to ye or what have you.