Just a Couple of Ideas

TFMaster

I thought of a new Idea of a TF Item similar to Rainbowtox but instead of changing random body part colors it changes a random body part. For example it can randomly give you different kinds of tails or different types of ears, among other things. Believe it or not I actually thought of this idea in a dream of mine, I mean how crazy is that? Though the original idea was an item that the Gabilani (I hope I spelled that right) use to prank each other (yes similar to Rainbowtox) but instead of switching out transformatives like what people do with Rainbowtox the Gabilani put the item in a present they mean to give to someone and when you open it... Whamo! You suddenly have a new look! The original idea was that of a trick present that you could find randomly on Tarkus and or it is given to you by a Gabilani but the idea has since graduated to a transformative similar to Rainbowtox but different.

My other Idea was a Badger Transformation, yes I know you can already kinda turn into a Badger already through Dr. Badger's Bimbofication but you are also turned into a Bimbo at the same time, but what if you just want to be a Badger without also having to be a Bimbo too? That's where my idea comes in of a Badger Transformative. I was thinking that Dr. Badger could sell it but it could also possibly be locked behind completing her quest first must like how Throbb now is. I was just thinking of using the transformation descriptions from Dr. Badger's Bimbofication since I am lazy and also I am not a good writer.

So what do you guys think of my ideas? Write your opinions in the comments below.

Etis

Creator
Aug 26, 2015
Chimerifying TF? It's kinda interesting, but it is also a HUGE amount of work, and it would be hated as much as Rainbowtox now.

Zavos

May 7, 2016
Etis pretty much said it. 

Also, methinks that the de-bimbo potion in Lucid Dreams (which will eventually be implemented.  eventually(tm)) can remove bimbo and anti intelligence perks.  Might/might not remove perks that exist outside the game, we'll see.  

Etis

Creator
Aug 26, 2015
Etis pretty much said it. 

Also, methinks that the de-bimbo potion in Lucid Dreams (which will eventually be implemented.  eventually(tm)) can remove bimbo and anti intelligence perks.  Might/might not remove perks that exist outside the game, we'll see.  

It can, but you can't get it for your main character without cheating. You can as well save edit.

Nymphonomicon

Apr 4, 2016
I would think a targeted chimera TF (like Sylvanol or Catnip) would be a lot better, and easier to implement, than a random one.

Etis

Creator
Aug 26, 2015
I would think a targeted chimera TF (like Sylvanol or Catnip) would be a lot better, and easier to implement, than a random one.

It contradicts the very idea of random TF. And not exactly easier.

Ormael

Aug 27, 2015
Plus actual chimera TF would be never ending work. With every single new TF item that change some body part it would req. adding it to this item pool of possible effects. I not think Gedan or Fen would look kindly to such situation (of this need of constant updating each few new builds). Other thing that increasing complication of this one item could be source of some bugs.

jarllee97

Jun 13, 2016
While it's not a random tf. You could make a legit chimera TF. Goat horns, feline face and ears, reptilian taur body, snake tail. Pull a page from old Greek mythos

TFMaster

While it's not a random tf. You could make a legit chimera TF. Goat horns, feline face and ears, reptilian taur body, snake tail. Pull a page from old Greek mythos

Hmm... Now there's an Idea.

Plus actual chimera TF would be never ending work. With every single new TF item that change some body part it would req. adding it to this item pool of possible effects. I not think Gedan or Fen would look kindly to such situation (of this need of constant updating each few new builds). Other thing that increasing complication of this one item could be source of some bugs.

Actually I was thinking of creating these two transformatives myself. I've always wanted to try my hand at writing (even though I said I'm not that great). It wouldn't be my first time writing for a game.

Hmm... I wasn't aware of that. When will that be implemented? After all I do like me some Lucid Dreams. Also Lucid Dreams is a mod for TiTs created by Etis so therefore not an actual part of the game although Fen has shown an interest in it.

Ormael

Aug 27, 2015

Hmm... I wasn't aware of that. When will that be implemented? After all I do like me some Lucid Dreams. Also Lucid Dreams is a mod for TiTs created by Etis so therefore not an actual part of the game although Fen has shown an interest in it.

What is pretty much ironic is...CoC and TiTS bimbofication is almost similar as night and day. CoC one is reversable to some degree mental changes and perma physical changes to PC while in TiTS bimbo can freely change body but can't do almsot nothing about mental effects.

Etis

Creator
Aug 26, 2015

Need a proper junction NPC instead of the placeholder to raise a merging question.

Actually I was thinking of creating these two transformatives myself. I've always wanted to try my hand at writing (even though I said I'm not that great). It wouldn't be my first time writing for a game.

Badger TF would also require alternative greeting from Dr. Badger since she seems to make a great deal from her body.

Why so cereal?

Jul 17, 2016
Badger TF would also require alternative greeting from Dr. Badger since she seems to make a great deal from her body.

Yeah, the whole bit about not not "weakening the brand" or something might make her flip out at you. Or, on the other hand could lead to her simply commenting that you have good taste.

Zavos

May 7, 2016
It can, but you can't get it for your main character without cheating. You can as well save edit.

Since the VR pod pretty much fucks with your mind anyways, why not make the mindfuck bimbo perks, bro brains, and be-bimbo's removal of the aforementioned transfer between characters? Or maybe just mindfuck perks from outside the sim influencing and being influenced within the sim.

For all we know, the most unusual simulation in TiTSverse could also become a miracle rehabilitation remedy. 

Last edited by a moderator:

Etis

Creator
Aug 26, 2015
Since the VR pod pretty much fucks with your mind anyways, why not make the mindfuck bimbo perks, bro brains, and be-bimbo's removal of the aforementioned transfer between characters? 

For all we know, the most unusual simulation in TiTSverse could also become a miracle rehabilitation remedy. 

I don't want to overcomplicate it. But I want to make some miraculous cure (not without MAJOR side effects, OFC) someday.

TFMaster

Yeah, the whole bit about not not "weakening the brand" or something might make her flip out at you. Or, on the other hand could lead to her simply commenting that you have good taste.

Oh right, I completely forgot about that. The Badger TF idea I was thinking of doesn't necessarily have to be sold by Dr. Badger I was just thinking it would make sense if she sold it what with her being the only Badger NPC currently in the game, it could also be sold by Jade or quite possibly Gene.

Zavos

May 7, 2016
I don't want to overcomplicate it. But I want to make some miraculous cure (not without MAJOR side effects, OFC) someday.

What better way to cure a major transformation...

then another major transformation!

Take a leaf out of flexible survival's book and create a newish transformation with its own distinct advantages/disadvantages that removes disadvantages of other mindfuck TFs.  I doubt jackleman/jackleboy would go well in TiTS, but maybe a demonic treatment style TF? 

OnyxDrakkenblade

Jul 1, 2016
If you really wanted to run a random chimeric TF I'd think you'd just make a something like the leithan charm where you wear it and every so often it produces some change "x". When you're happy with the changes you take it off and "lose it" so you have to buy another one at some point.

Zavos

May 7, 2016
If anyone could make it work, it would be Stellar Forge.  But i doubt a new body would fix mindfuck statuses.   On the other hand, a mad science simulation possibly could rewire a vic...  volunteer's brain by brute force if needed. 

Etis

Creator
Aug 26, 2015
If anyone could make it work, it would be Stellar Forge.  But i doubt a new body would fix mindfuck statuses.   On the other hand, a mad science simulation possibly could rewire a vic...  volunteer's brain by brute force if needed. 

Mindfuck status is in most cases an organic brain syndrome. At least in case of Treatment. New brain can fix it.

Zavos

May 7, 2016
Mindfuck status is in most cases an organic brain syndrome. At least in case of Treatment. New brain can fix it.

fair enough

Reminds me a bit of Soma though.  What guarantee that the original body with your original mind won't get up and start walking around and fuckin things later?    I can easily imagine an old Steele body getting up and getting mad at his successor.  You don't want your copy to survive you, you want to survive in your copy.  Might end up in both selves raping each other.  Or maybe i'm just overthinking things.  

TFMaster

Well all this feedback is nice an all but what I want to know is if you guys think I should go ahead and create either of these items. I was thinking of starting with the Badger TF as that would take the least amount of work. As you guys were saying the Chimera TF as you guys have colloquially called it would take a lot of work. If I have enough people saying I should go through with it then I will. Though I'd need someone to tell me how to go about doing that as this would be my first time writing for TiTS.

Reminds me a bit of Soma though.  What guarantee that the original body with your original mind won't get up and start walking around and fuckin things later?    I can easily imagine an old Steele body getting up and getting mad at his successor.  You don't want your copy to survive you, you want to survive in your copy.  Might end up in both selves raping each other.  Or maybe i'm just overthinking things.  

Damn Zevos that's just messed up man! You have a sick twisted mind! Then again so does everyone on this site am I right?

Zavos

May 7, 2016
Well all this feedback is nice an all but what I want to know is if you guys think I should go ahead and create either of these items. I was thinking of starting with the Badger TF as that would take the least amount of work. As you guys were saying the Chimera TF as you guys have colloquially called it would take a lot of work. If I have enough people saying I should go through with it then I will. Though I'd need someone to tell me how to go about doing that as this would be my first time writing for TiTS.

Damn Zevos that's just messed up man! You have a sick twisted mind! Then again so does everyone on this site am I right?

Soma is a twisted game.  It breaks a sentient mind down into a program(an AI), and then goes horror game slash psychological thriller.  Twice during the game, you transfer your mind into a new body, but realize a bit too late your're just a copy, and even have the option of killing a previous self.  Or, letting him roam around knowing he isn't, by some considerations, the original. Probably worse then death since he would be trapped in a futuristic/nightmerish Bioshock's rapture anyways,   Etis' idea reminded me too much of the game to simply not comment. 

One recurring theme in the game is the coin toss.   Going into the "transfer", you're only one self.  Going out, there are two "yous", one in the body you're trying to transfer into, another in the "origional body".  You've got a 50/50 chance of being the authentic thing, even if that is a highly subjective idea. 

TFMaster

Soma is a twisted game.  It breaks a sentient mind down into a program, and then goes horror game slash psychological thriller.  Twice during the game, you copy your mind into a new body, but realize a bit too late your're just a copy, and even have the option of killing a previous self.  Or, letting him roam around knowing he isn't, by some considerations, the original.  Etis' idea reminded me too much of the game to simply not comment. 

Ah I see... That makes sense.

BTW Zevos I meant nothing by my comment I was just messing with you.

P.S. I probably didn't have to put all of those quotes in but oh well.

Zavos

May 7, 2016
Ah I see... That makes sense.

BTW Zevos I meant nothing by my comment I was just messing with you.

I know.  :shibe:  

Felt a bit of an explanation was owed though.   Weird fetishes are one thing on this site, but the Soma reference is psychological weird. 

Etis

Creator
Aug 26, 2015
fair enough

Heh, Stellar Furnace guarantees that you'll be only one. But would you be an original or a copy? You'll have to decide for yourself. It would actually be part of a price you'll pay: can you accept your copy being yourself, or not.

You don't have to do something. If you want it - do it. For yourself, not for us. You are not paid for it, you are doing it for your own fun. Also, no one can give you any warranty that your submission would be accepted.