What Content Would You Like Added?

NotYouNorI

Aug 26, 2015
I apologize for bringing this up again, but it has been bugging me and I wasn't able to get some time to type this out until now.  :$

Things like Raskvel and the other species encountered near novahome really are about as close to outright furry as can be

I don't understand where you got that impression that the raskvel are the only thing "furry" one can be. Aside from the before mentioned kui-tan (the laquines and daynar seem to be overdue for a racial tf item), there a there are TFs (even is they aren't based on a furry alien species) that can turn you into a panda-morph, equine-morph, cat-morph or fox-morph in the game.

A shemale presence in-game. Most species I've encountered tend to be herms if they come with a dick

And what are the nyrea (and the ovir to a certain extent since their "males" are basically "shemales" in terms of form) then? Chopped liver?

Noob Salad

Captain Shitpost
Aug 26, 2015
Why miss out on a valuable hole to fill? That's just inefficient.

Spiral.mkv

Oct 15, 2016
I don't understand where you got that impression that the raskvel are the only thing "furry" one can be. Aside from the before mentioned kui-tan (the laquines and daynar seem to be overdue for a racial tf item), there a there are TFs (even is they aren't based on a furry alien species) that can turn you into a panda-morph, equine-morph, cat-morph or fox-morph in the game.

I mean they get as close to my personal "yep, this is furry" hair-trigger line as something can without crossing it. As my limited history will show i'm very touchy and unreasonable about it.

And what are the nyrea (and the ovir to a certain extent since their "males" are basically "shemales" in terms of form) then? Chopped liver?

Most not all, just most. I've yet to meet an ovir so that's one. I would like to see more of a spread

NotYouNorI

Aug 26, 2015
Most not all, just most. I've yet to meet an ovir so that's one. I would like to see more of a spread

You can meet one on Tavros station selling lingerie and ect. And there's one in the brothel pole dancing (I recommend teasing her during her performance). Both ca be met since the start of the game.

Savin

Master Analmander
Staff member
Aug 26, 2015
The fact that we're on an ice world but cannot have keyhole sweaters in an outrage

I thought Kina said he added one to his shop.

Well, let's see if I can fix that in a bit :V Now that that's the Uvetan weapon shop, gotta put a Heat Hawk there for Jdeko anyway. 

Reactions: Jongeedubs
K

Krynh

Not everyone finds coding easy and you would need to learn actionscript

Ormael

Aug 27, 2015
Nothing is easy in this world as their say on east(or was it west ones) lands: there is no free lunch in this world.

Writing, coding  this things still req. some skills to have.

Noob Salad

Captain Shitpost
Aug 26, 2015
She's like the only butterfly in the game, I can't be expected to remember unique races without their names.

Ormael

Aug 27, 2015
Unique race would be queen of depth race (like how this race is called anyway?). But for caterpie/butterfly race their just not so widely know by people aside those who are into dommy or subs characters. So if some not know it just mean this person isn't much into D/s stuff ^^

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: Jongeedubs

Noob Salad

Captain Shitpost
Aug 26, 2015
No I mean Xanthe is the only caterpillar form and Inessa is the only butterfly form.

Last edited by a moderator:

Ormael

Aug 27, 2015
Their are as race caterpillar maybe pic drawn by Shou may give ipression their more like slugs but catepillar race was what Jim had in mind designing them (so some of them can turn into butterflies ^^).

Ormael

Aug 27, 2015
@shadefalcon hehe you said about slug girls and we got slug...herm (still not bad design for them). And again one of two people or may three that likes to toss at us al those hidden gdocs with their much much secret projects...or jsut forgoten one that their dust off to show once again.

JDeko

Aug 27, 2015
Kekistan
www.facebook.com
I thought Kina said he added one to his shop.

Well, let's see if I can fix that in a bit :V Now that that's the Uvetan weapon shop, gotta put a Heat Hawk there for Jdeko anyway. 

based Savin.