What Content Would You Like Added?

Lethalmaiden

Dec 8, 2015
Christ theres alot to this topic.

Although if I had to add anything to this "wishlist", considering I just completed the disco 3000 line. I'm curious if theres gonna be a return for some of these characters. The Anat dude seemed pretty reserved for someone trying to show the other races that his people are still fun. And I could see Vendice trying to make another pass at our Captain Steele since she seems happy enough to steal others pets. Hell, Jarvis hosting another party even would give us the possibility to see those other rooms. As far as other content though, having the myr fungus a symbiot is the only other thing I can think of other than getting more content in general. The fungal queen did say Steele's nanobots made them compatible.

Reactions: Jongeedubs

Kesil

Aug 26, 2015
The Tam-Tam bad end scene in which she has you become her pet's bitch. I have to say I would like to give Tam-wolf some custom tweaks too, but I do not wish to open the "it's not zooerastia when robots are around" can of worms.

Dragonspiderkitsune

Sep 27, 2016
www.pixiv.net
Is there any particular reason why I can't have both a dick tail and a cunt tail? Cause currently if I already have one of the little parasite up my butt the new comer will just eat up the other one. I can't see why the new comer can't just attach slightly above or below the old one. Don't tell me anatomically it's impossible cause we can have two cat tails. 

To be honest if possible I'd really like to attach a swarm of dicks and cunts at my back .

Last edited by a moderator:

NotYouNorI

Aug 26, 2015
Is there any particular reason why I can't have both a dick tail and a cunt tail? Cause currently if I already have one of the little parasite up my butt the new comer will just eat up the other one. I can't see why the new comer can't just attach slightly above or below the old one. Don't tell me anatomically it's impossible cause we can have two cat tails. 

To be honest if possible I'd really like to attach a swarm of dicks and cunts at my back .

What you are asking is mechanically impossible for the game. You can have only one tailType and the surrounding flags, while number of SAME tails is determined by an integer variable. Therefore, you can only have one kind of tail.

shadefalcon

Oct 13, 2015
The Tam-Tam bad end scene in which she has you become her pet's bitch. I have to say I would like to give Tam-wolf some custom tweaks too, but I do not wish to open the "it's not zooerastia when robots are around" can of worms.

I have a feeling we might get some kind of upgrade like that, once the prison is implemented. I really want to show Tam-Tam her dog in it´s upgraded form :)

Oh, and it´s okay to fuck a robot dog. Because it´s not a real dog. :p

Ormael

Aug 27, 2015

Having two different tail types would require rewriting part of code and that is something coders not have luxury nor time with so much more other content to code. Plus devs themself decided it wouldn't be possible since...well their got their reasons so if you realy persistent you can send Savin PM and he may give you more closer to source reson or at least official stand of devs why two diff tail types is not possible.

Dragonspiderkitsune

Sep 27, 2016
www.pixiv.net
What you are asking is mechanically impossible for the game. You can have only one tailType and the surrounding flags, while number of SAME tails is determined by an integer variable. Therefore, you can only have one kind of tail.

Having two different tail types would require rewriting part of code and that is something coders not have luxury nor time with so much more other content to code. Plus devs themself decided it wouldn't be possible since...well their got their reasons so if you realy persistent you can send Savin PM and he may give you more closer to source reson or at least official stand of devs why two diff tail types is not possible.

It is impossible at the moment. You can have two cat tails. You can also have two dick tails. If you get a non-parasitic vaginal tail, you can also have multiples of those.

But you can't have two different types of tail at the same time. Tails are all grouped together for parser reasons and general sanity. Allowing multiple types of tail (even just a dog tail and a cat tail) isn't doable without some -- as I understand it -- fairly major reworking of how tails are checked and handled by the code.

Now that's a lot of unexpected attention I got. Thanks for the clarification. Please forgive me for not knowing anything about coding and how the game mechanics work. I just love the freedom of this game so much so I can't help but wanting to throw a few more shit at the wall to see if any of those would stick.  

Ormael

Aug 27, 2015
Let your forum children love you, Savin. Like 50% of being a parent is just answering the incessant pestering of your offspring. :p  

It doesn't help that you're the only official FenCo employee that has much of a forum presence. Fen and Geddy are technically supposed to be left alone

Well that true since Fen is well Fen da fen that better not be disturbed. And Geddy is perma busy coding so not good choice to try contact her. Like I tried for few weeks and in the end I poked Savin to poke Geddy and that way I do finaly get response. I think Savin need to be more proud he's viewed as such nice and helpful forum admin ;)

Now that's a lot of unexpected attention I got. Thanks for the clarification. Please forgive me for not knowing anything about coding and how the game mechanics work. I just love the freedom of this game so much so I can't help but wanting to throw a few more shit at the wall to see if any of those would stick.  

Freedom si good but so much of this freedom is effect of coders working in shadows silently to make all this possible. But no worry people 'quite' often rising point of "can we have two diff tail types (aka mostly cock and cunt ones)?" so your idea even if not new we heard is recurring topic. At least you got quite nice and civil replies not like some posters in past that get less friendly replies ;)

LurkyDory

Sep 10, 2015

Coding that isn't really that hard. The content that would have to accommodate it... that's another story.

Spiral.mkv

Oct 15, 2016
I'd love to see- in no particular order

Mechanical augmentation. Perhaps via the grey goo I've yet to try, I'd love to be a big sexy cyborg
Less defaulting to animal/furry ideas for species. Things like Raskvel and the other species encountered near novahome really are about as close to outright furry as can be
By that same note, more nonfurry options for starting races
A shemale presence in-game. Most species I've encountered tend to be herms if they come with a dick
Finally and  what I feel most strongly about- more buttslut love and options. I would absolutely love to see ass worship and rimming scenes

Coalsack

Aug 28, 2015
I have to agree. Besides kui-tan, the rest of the few "furry" races are background/NPC. In my book, if it hasn't an human face, isn't furry.

Spiral.mkv

Oct 15, 2016
... What do you think "furry" is? The only furry starting race we have is kui-tan. Ausar and kaithrit are kemonomimi, gryvain are dragon monster girls, and leithan are... weird, but cater to the taur thing, so centaur monster girls/boys.

And raskvel are not really furry at all. They're sort of like kobolds/cutebolds, which would make them monsters, but they're also just kind of a unique thing. They have scales, reptilian tails, feather hair, big giant lizard/rabbit ears, and lay eggs. Plus their males have unique dongs and three balls, and their females have fairly unique double-clit vagoos. They're pretty alien, among the most alien species in TiTS.

I will acquiesce that animal/myth inspiration is a bit strong in a lot of stuff, but meh. Gotta draw it from somewhere. 

Not gonna lie I'm...unreasonable with fur. I don't make a whole lot of distinction between say Ausar and the raccoon people. it's not exactly fair so for the most part I just deal and enjoy everything else the game offers

Nekotamaishi

Aug 31, 2016
It is impossible at the moment. You can have two cat tails. You can also have two dick tails. If you get a non-parasitic vaginal tail, you can also have multiples of those.

But you can't have two different types of tail at the same time. Tails are all grouped together for parser reasons and general sanity. Allowing multiple types of tail (even just a dog tail and a cat tail) isn't doable without some -- as I understand it -- fairly major reworking of how tails are checked and handled by the code.

But you can have multiple types of wangs... so the tails in the front can be diverse but the ones in the back are pair locked? :p

Coalsack

Aug 28, 2015
Not gonna lie I'm...unreasonable with fur. I don't make a whole lot of distinction between say Ausar and the raccoon people. it's not exactly fair so for the most part I just deal and enjoy everything else the game offers

You could,...you know, stay human for the most of the game, as many players do. And Terran Treats are helpful in case of accidental TF

Spiral.mkv

Oct 15, 2016
You could,...you know, stay human for the most of the game, as many players do. And Terran Treats are helpful in case of accidental TF

This is where the stark, raving hypocrisy comes in. I actively enjoy my time with the zil and cumming honey was awesome. i'm ok with a lot of insect and reptile based species

Oh. Well... fair enough, I guess. :p  It's just kind of confusing, because I see dedicated furries on here asking for more "real" furry content, then I see people saying the game is overflowing with it... 

And I'm just sitting here with my fantasy races and my endless stream of elf-eared PC's...

All good. I'm in an extreme minority I think

Couch

Scientist
Creator
Aug 26, 2015
But you can have multiple types of wangs... so the tails in the front can be diverse but the ones in the back are pair locked? :p

Tails are only likely to be referred to as part of a parser call, and going "Anno pets [your fluffy cat tail, your wagging dog tail, and your weird cuntsnake tail]" disrupts the flow of the scene and is awful.

It's that way for dicks too, frankly, but there's more players who want thirty goddamn dicks than ones who want a bunch of different tails.

Coalsack

Aug 28, 2015
Honestly, t never saw the appeal of having 2+ dicks, besides the WTF factor. Is there a scene that actually supports 3 or more penises at the same time?

Noob Salad

Captain Shitpost
Aug 26, 2015
There are many, many, blurbs (relatively speaking). And some scenes that are otherwise only for 1-2 penises may make a passing mention. But nah, no whole scenes. At least not in TiTS. Try CoC.

And again I am reminded that some people actually consider catgirls and doggirls furries.

Spiral.mkv

Oct 15, 2016
I wouldn't really call that hypocrisy. Insect-morphs aren't really "furry," they, too, fall into "monster girl" territory.

I don't fault you for a dislike of furry content. I'm not really a fan myself. FenGames attract all kinds, though, and I don't think you have to worry too much about furry content being completely dominant. It's definitely going to be there, and there may even be a planet dedicated to it at some point, but I doubt it would ever reach a point of total saturation.

Oh man, do I have to agree here... 

Honestly, I've been cutting down on parser usage in general, and I've begun to avoid using calls unless absolutely necessary. I used to way overuse them, but I learned very quickly that they're poison to the flow and structure of scenes. They can be so infuriating...

would you believe I never thought about it like that? Still, that's great to know..now I just need to find a goo pill underground

Ormael

Aug 27, 2015
Coding that isn't really that hard. The content that would have to accommodate it... that's another story.

Well it may not be hard but still after year+ of TiTS been out we got like...ummm Fen and Geddy coding. Plus Jac00 probably that could count as not seasonal coders for this game. Some other people just doing ocassionaly some minor coding for some small things. So trouble is to have more consistenyl working on coding people even if it is as you said not so hard to code. It's hard to find people wanint got spend their time to code.

Noob Salad

Captain Shitpost
Aug 26, 2015
@Ormael: What are you talking about? Fen and Geddy don't even code full time. They aren't looking for any more coders, at least not as employees. Jacques volunteers, and Wsan may code projects of his own again in the future.

Ormael

Aug 27, 2015
But Their still are main coders in a sense their doing majority of coding. And for others that coding their do do it on their own spare time and willingness not having anything in exchange aside satisfaction to bring to fellow members of fencomunity joy. Also there is Savin that rarely but still. Plus what the difference if their are paid or not...as long their coding/coded enough stuff I would view tehm as people belonging to 'coders' group.

Noob Salad

Captain Shitpost
Aug 26, 2015
I'm saying that coding is (relatively) easy, and there are no shortage of coders. It's just that no one wants to do it for free, unless they really want to see a project get in.

Ormael

Aug 27, 2015
It's easy but since there was so many times meantioned about many projects waiting to be coded it. Ofc many wirters would like to see their project already coded and I think still in some cases their may not wanna try code thier own written content even when Fen already said it's fine due to not been enough confident to code it correctly. There is still possibility their PR will be needed to be adjusted by coders that are more familiar with the game code.