JimThermic's Project List

Status
Not open for further replies.

Taboo-Sho

Sep 9, 2015
Well...Jim 1st brought us a Dom Captapillar chick, now he brings a Sub Butterfly? Whats next Jim? A beetle chick of some kind?

Lashcharge

Aug 27, 2015
I have a question, what are the physical differences between a half-laeviin like rhett and a laeviin?

JimThermic

Creator
Aug 26, 2015
I have a question, what are the physical differences between a half-laeviin like rhett and a laeviin?

Full Laeviin have black skin, white/silver hair and irises. They're also pretty hedonistic and live-in-the-moment. Half-laeviin only have the black scales on their lower body, while their humanoid upper half resembles the non-laeviin parent. If they were half-ausar, half-laeviin, the upper half of their body would look distinctly ausar.

Taboo-Sho

Sep 9, 2015
So nice ya had to post it twice

Yeah, Didn't mean for that to happen. -.- Sorry. I don't know why it did that.

ChainedWolf

Sep 3, 2015
Would there ever be a possibility of Steele being able to buy a room on the residential deck for whatever reason, or would that be pointless fluff? 

Fisto

Aug 26, 2015
Would there ever be a possibility of Steele being able to buy a room on the residential deck for whatever reason, or would that be pointless fluff? 

Probably, not but 'Welcome to the Steele sex dungeon' seems nice. But that's what yer ship is for

Ormael

Aug 27, 2015

Well only use for Steele room on Tavros I can think about (aside more sex scenes with PC and some npc having fun there) is even more storage space. Like let buy half of residental space on Tavros and we got almsot notn limited storage....muahahahaha. Ok seriously: few more slots due to having room(s) on tavros will be god. We kinda already got rent for us by Victor whole hangar to keep our all ships there so spending credits on our own to get rooms there won't look so ooc.

argenten

Sep 9, 2015
Well only use for Steele room on Tavros I can think about (aside more sex scenes with PC and some npc having fun there) is even more storage space. Like let buy half of residental space on Tavros and we got almsot notn limited storage....muahahahaha. Ok seriously: few more slots due to having room(s) on tavros will be god. We kinda already got rent for us by Victor whole hangar to keep our all ships there so spending credits on our own to get rooms there won't look so ooc.

Waaaaitaminute, where did Steele live before...Does the fact that the ship the PC have now is considered kinda junkie and the fact he lives in it make him the space version of the dude/chick that lives out of his van by the river? Are we a space hobo? Why does everyone want to boink us if that's the case? (aside from the fact that the game would be pretty pointless otherwise.)

The "crew" we have so far reeeaally doesn't help either: A cum guzzling goo-girl (adorable to be sure.), a self-professed pupplyslut (useful and smart as well.), an outright cowgirl slave, (fun character with a surprisingly deep backstory considering) and a customizable android bibliophile....please tell me we can buy or steal a new ship sometime eventually so that the feeling of space-bumness can fade :p

shadefalcon

Oct 13, 2015
Waaaaitaminute, where did Steele live before...Does the fact that the ship the PC have now is considered kinda junkie and the fact he lives in it make him the space version of the dude/chick that lives out of his van by the river? Are we a space hobo? Why does everyone want to boink us if that's the case? (aside from the fact that the game would be pretty pointless otherwise.)

The "crew" we have so far reeeaally doesn't help either: A cum guzzling goo-girl (adorable to be sure.), a self-professed pupplyslut (useful and smart as well.), an outright cowgirl slave, (fun character with a surprisingly deep backstory considering) and a customizable android bibliophile....please tell me we can buy or steal a new ship sometime eventually so that the feeling of space-bumness can fade :p

I lost it at space hobo. xD  

Ormael

Aug 27, 2015

We can buy new ships when Gedan and Savin find enough spare time to concept/write down/code/test/add to live version all stuff about space travels. I liked how you in short or...longer words characterised all so far avialable crew members. Plus when we get proper ships system that will mean limit of crew for starter ship of PC+2 back in place. Do you thought who you will boot till getting new ship?

PS. I already made up my mind which two of four npc will keep then onboard and rest kick to wait till I get bigger one ship (but then...I dunno if I will see point take them back onboard anyway actualy).

PS2. CSleep well Jim I won't kick Bess/Ben ever of ship even starter one ^^

Nyarkohotep

Nov 5, 2015
If you have her/him in lover mode you can'tttttt

I kicked her o/
She said "If you gonna have many waifus, I gonna have many husbandos."

Well, I actually thought that she'll change her mind if I'll threaten to kick her ass of the ship, but...

The worst thing is that my nearest save was few week before this scene. Damn it.

Don't be dick with your waifu, bro. Don't do it.

argenten

Sep 9, 2015
as a huge fan of Edryn, I'm looking forward to Aina's content.

I agree, I'm not too much of a Taur fan but she does have a certain "girl next door"/"eager artist" that makes her interesting and yet not as innocent or pure as Embry.

argenten

Sep 9, 2015
I'm just saying because there is a good amount of contributor content that's backed up due to them having like 2-3 coders, and I'm pretty sure they get overwhelmed a good amount of the time.

And I'm not arguing with you in that regard in the slightest, just commenting on how deep that understatement was. I feel genuine sympathy for their coder bottleneck...but I'd be more useful adding to said bottleneck than anything else. So most I can do is throw my money at them via Patreon. 

On the plus side, at least we know this project is alive and thriving. 

Taboo-Sho

Sep 9, 2015
Been quite here lately. Just wondering, what ya working on Jim?

Also, any plans to expand Xanthe?

JDeko

Aug 27, 2015
Kekistan
www.facebook.com
I hope Jim is still with us, says he hasn't been in the forums in quite a while...

JDeko

Aug 27, 2015
Kekistan
www.facebook.com
That's at least a little hopeful

JDeko

Aug 27, 2015
Kekistan
www.facebook.com
Its not so much thinking a dingo ate him as thinking he got tired of writing Fensmut

Status
Not open for further replies.