JimThermic's Project List

Status
Not open for further replies.

VerySexyGrammar

Aug 27, 2015
That's why I pointed out dragons and angels, really. Reptiles and mammals don't normally have six limbs, yet these creatures don't generally look weird to us. A real catgirl, not having human ears where you'd expect to see them (and you would, because she's very humanlike), probably would look... off.

Things that should look weird to us don't necessarily do so, and things that we should find totally logical might look strange anyway.

In the context of fantasy race design, this is mostly a good thing. It means we can go outside of what would be "known" or "logical" and still manage to create beings that look good.

Jacques00

Administrator
Aug 26, 2015
Sexy aliens, that's highly illogical!

I always assumed the leithans were at least partially inspired by the thoat from The Princess of Mars/Barsoom series.

Minimum prerequisite to a "sexy" or sex-able race would probably be a human-like upper torso, and at least one of the following: breast(s), penis(es), vagina(s), and if nothing else, buttcheeks with an anus. Tentacles are optional. As well as tentacled hula skirts. moarsquidgurlzplz.

Gardeford

Scientist
Creator
Aug 26, 2015
Minimum prerequisite to a "sexy" or sex-able race would probably be a human-like upper torso, and at least one of the following: breast(s), penis(es), vagina(s), and if nothing else, buttcheeks with an anus. Tentacles are optional. As well as tentacled hula skirts. moarsquidgurlzplz.

I'll show them! I'll show them alllllll!!!!!

JimThermic

Creator
Aug 26, 2015

reverse-mermaid-thumb.jpg

Karretch

Aug 26, 2015
What do you mean gigantic, neon-glowing bug-ponies from space fuck with known anatomy? Check your privilege, Terran scum. 

Eh, I just meant the ears. Everything else about them is neat and great

JDeko

Aug 27, 2015
Kekistan
www.facebook.com
"Human top half, animal bottom half" is kinda normal to us now from mythology and whatnot, so a Kraken girl that is a sexy octopus-taur is pretty nice and sexy. the flesh-skirt is just too odd for me. I love basically everything else about them but their waists weird me out. 

I just realized a Nautilus Girl would be rather hot as well.

Noob Salad

Captain Shitpost
Aug 26, 2015
The human brain checks for patterns in the face first (well, after looking at the "whole" thing).

Do I know this person?
Are they attractive?
etc.

Dragonman firebane

Sep 4, 2015
I would like this to be in the game. It will be a while yet but once TiT's gets to a point were it is in a sloop for me I may just add it into the game myself just so I can enjoy it more.
same its very good work and I think it deserves to be put in-game. It's a shame that it was almost forgotten.

JimThermic

Creator
Aug 26, 2015
Folks who read my docs:

Please, please don't leave comments on projects that are already in-game! I've set quite a lot of them to read-only now, because I'm sick of getting tons of e-mails about where you think a space should be, or where you think a word should be changed. Once it's in game, use the bug report forum. Not only do I not have control over the content, you just end up annoying me by me having to go through, reject all your suggestions, then lock the document for everyone else.

Another thing. Don't try and abuse the 'comment' tool to troll my old docs with suggestions of shit you think should be added. I got so pissed after someone threw in 'fPreg' as a 'suggested change' to Embry's old document header that I seriously considered for a moment NOT doing pregnancy for her. So good job, fuckwad. You've now delayed Embry for everyone else by trolling me with it.

Nonesuch

Scientist
Creator
Aug 27, 2015
Set to read-only once it's in, bruv. All you need to do.

I was going to say "try having projects stuck in limbo for more than a year before complaining about that kind of thing", but I guess Bess probably qualifies for that.

EmperorG

Sep 6, 2015
Hey Jim, I've been wondering, do you plan on creating a new bad end for Synth Sap? I really loved the other two bad ends you wrote for regular non-Vanae and for female Vanae, but once Synth Sap is in there would be a need for a male Vanae ending.

JimThermic

Creator
Aug 26, 2015
Hey Jim, I've been wondering, do you plan on creating a new bad end for Synth Sap? I really loved the other two bad ends you wrote for regular non-Vanae and for female Vanae, but once Synth Sap is in there would be a need for a male Vanae ending.

Would there be, though? Doctor Haswell didn't succeed at resurrecting the extinct vanae male completely, he only managed to create a TF product that gives the external characteristics while leaving your sperm untouched. I mean, they'd go NUTS over your dick, since it'd hit all the right spots so much they'd fight over you like nobody's business (I'm still trying to figure out a way to insert said reactions into existing vanae sex scenes without wanting to blow my brains out and make Fenoxo/Gedan want to blow out theirs). But in terms of a whole separate ending to the male breeder one, I'm not sure there's justification for it. If there was a way to get the sperm, though, it definitely would, but being able to get vanae sperm would raise a hell of a lot of problems. 

Last edited by a moderator:

Noob Salad

Captain Shitpost
Aug 26, 2015
Everything you're talking about is my fetish.

Vanae Cum Addiction 2016, we don't need no stinkin' minotaurs.

EmperorG

Sep 6, 2015
Would there be, though? Doctor Haswell didn't succeed at resurrecting the extinct vanae male completely, he only managed to create a TF product that gives the external characteristics while leaving your sperm untouched. I mean, they'd go NUTS over your dick, since it'd hit all the right spots so much they'd fight over you like nobody's business (I'm still trying to figure out a way to insert said reactions into existing vanae sex scenes without wanting to blow my brains out and make Fenoxo/Gedan want to blow out theirs). But in terms of a whole separate ending to the male breeder one, I'm not sure there's justification for it. If there was a way to get the sperm, though, it definitely would, but being able to get vanae sperm would raise a hell of a lot of problems. 

If I remember correctly, if you ingest enough of a transformative item your nanites will eventually make it so that if you bred with a native of the same type as the transformative your sperm would be changed enough to make a pure-blood offspring instead of a hybrid. Note this is really really hazy memory from when I read the TiTs game-bible, so it might not be true. 

Edit: Also can't you just add in the victory scenes lines like so? <Has vanae penis: blah blah blah> <If no then: blah blah blah> 

JimThermic

Creator
Aug 26, 2015
If I remember correctly, if you ingest enough of a transformative item your nanites will eventually make it so that if you bred with a native of the same type as the transformative your sperm would be changed enough to make a pure-blood offspring instead of a hybrid. Note this is really really hazy memory from when I read the TiTs game-bible, so it might not be true. 

Edit: Also can't you just add in the victory scenes lines like so? <Has vanae penis: blah blah blah> <If no then: blah blah blah> 

Yeah, that's written in the story bible, but I'm not sure how applicable it is. Particularly if people expect to be able to have Steele-Vanae have half-vanae with non-vanae (Gee, that's a mouthful).

My ultimate goal is to have the re-institution of the male vanae genome as a serious quest tied to the future Sky Tree, which would be connected to the Milky Forest region. But for that to happen, the Milky Forest would need to get coded, as well as the tree and quest being written and coded. Part of me wants to just jump the gun and put it in Synth-sap, but that would ultimately be far less satisfying for players. It means your ability to give birth to male vanae is something Xenogen can give to ANYONE (And don't they have enough?!). I have plans for how I'd like to make it a Steele-unique thing, allowing it to be part of a big ass amazonian harem breeding fantasy. Which is sort of the whole point.

Svelliphore

Aug 28, 2015
Hmm, for me the "Milky Forest" link goes to the wrong place (the "Masturbation" doc). Sorry if this is mentioned somewhere else and I missed it.

EmperorG

Sep 6, 2015
Yeah, that's written in the story bible, but I'm not sure how applicable it is. Particularly if people expect to be able to have Steele-Vanae have half-vanae with non-vanae (Gee, that's a mouthful).
My ultimate goal is to have the re-institution of the male vanae genome as a serious quest tied to the future Sky Tree, which would be connected to the Milky Forest region. But for that to happen, the Milky Forest would need to get coded, as well as the tree and quest being written and coded. Part of me wants to just jump the gun and put it in Synth-sap, but that would ultimately be far less satisfying for players. It means your ability to give birth to male vanae is something Xenogen can give to ANYONE (And don't they have enough?!). I have plans for how I'd like to make it a Steele-unique thing, allowing it to be part of a big ass amazonian harem breeding fantasy. Which is sort of the whole point.

Oooh, now that sounds really nice! Hey don't mind me, more vanae stuff is good regardless of wherever it goes! 

Also on the first point about having half-vanae with non-vanae if you've been mostly transformed: No that doesn't happen I think, you only have full bloods with the species that is the same as you, if you become a full morph and mate with a non (whatever the hell you are) your spunk defaults to either human or whatever the mother's species is (Making a hybrid for either case). Though I prefer what you're planning now that I know of it! Ask Fen if you want to know how it works more though, I'm sure he can come up with a good enough answer.

Lashcharge

Aug 27, 2015

I hope you consider more alternative paths, so there's more than just that fantasy in.

Noob Salad

Captain Shitpost
Aug 26, 2015
Unique Herm Vanae Path

Queen and King

jk, im team embry

Lashcharge

Aug 27, 2015
Such as...?

* Try to uplift the race and end the cumhunts by offering to convert some vanae into males(possibly some sacrificial progressives or transgenders that don't know what transgenders means).

* Try to do the same but profiting obscenely from it by enslaving the males and whore them out to the females.

* The gender reversed version of the amazonian harem, by slipping the transformatives on the sky tree or something.

Three different suggestions using the "revival" of male vanae genome.

JimThermic

Creator
Aug 26, 2015
Unique Herm Vanae Path

Queen and King 

I guess there's no reason that can't happen, using a ton of Sky and Synth Sap, then obtaining the Vanae male genome via a future quest. Good way to get set up as some kind of god(dess)-being among the Vanae, the procreator. Grow some extra arms for good measure, what have you.

Geez, my sacrilege knows no bounds. :3

* Try to uplift the race and end the cumhunts by offering to convert some vanae into males(possibly some sacrificial progressives or transgenders that don't know what transgenders means).
 The quest I have planned will probably have an option to convert yourself or another into a 'true' vanae male by giving them the genome, but you can only do one or the other, for reasons that will be explained later. From there, it's just a question of having that one person knock up at least one vanae with male twins, and you're well on the way to solving the problem.... albeit not the *quickest* way. The genome itself should be independent of physical transformatives, so you don't have to keep a vanae body or risk losing it, just a piece of data lingering within your own, immensely complex genetics. Infinitely more satisfying if you keep your vanae male bits IMO, though.

Quote said:
* Try to do the same but profiting obscenely from it by enslaving the males and whore them out to the females.
So, milk tithing, free fruit? Sounds like a real pain in the ass when you're inheriting a gigantic interstellar mining company cheap-as-free. Plus, you know, organized slavery... probably not a good career move for Steele heir. And what goons are you going to get you to help with this? And what about the other slavery groups? A lot of obstacles that probably aren't worth figuring out how to overcome. 

Quote said:
* The gender reversed version of the amazonian harem, by slipping the transformatives on the sky tree or something.
As stated above, the genome will probably only go to a singular person. And, well, this is also an incredibly dick move; forcing an entire tree to undergo forced TF. 

Status
Not open for further replies.