Jesse But Slave; Yea or Nay?

Do you wish to buy Jesse and make her your slave, a la Sera or Reaha?

• Total voters

SoAndSo

Scientist
Creator
Mar 26, 2017
If I were to write it, then yeah, I'd have a lot of potential crew interactions. Mostly nice ones though by way of Kase but there's always room for sexy stuff...

Violent_Peace

Sep 16, 2015
Tbh on the level I could see Jesse being one of the people aiding Sera and Anno in getting more or better supplies for their shops on the ship or making more because of Jesse's "Negotiations" and maybe even Helping Reaha out her debt with her milk sales, dunno how she would help with Reaha whoring herself out tho, telling a bunch of businessmen that she knows a cow needs to be plowed for money.

But yeah I could see her just doing chill stuff, like giving pointers and stuff for sales or getting a massage from Pippa.

null_blank

Oct 29, 2015
One thing that would be nice is to get the entire crew in on edging her 24/7, so even when Steele isn't around she's being toyed with by somebody.

Strijoca

Aug 27, 2015
It would be even better if she gets edged by everyone in the crew if you could give her a pussy.

Just like the Champion did it to Rubi in COC, by making her blue-balled and horny af! (I really loved that character!)

And in the end, I don't know if I should choose "Nay!" or "Companion", because I hate enslaving characters to get in my crew... except for Sera: she deserves it!

(But I think it won't make a difference because it looks like there's more people who wants her as a slave...)

Last edited:

Violent_Peace

Sep 16, 2015
Tbh I want to Walk her around on Tarvos, make a dom Sera Jelly if I do another run and tell her I'm taking my bitch for a walk, and hint at getting her a companion to be with. Just be like a dom peacock with a bunch of different colorful bitches.

Strijoca

Aug 27, 2015
Unless you used Bimbo Liqueur, Rubi wasn't a girl, but a femboy trap.
Uhm..., you can give her bigger breasts and a pussy by giving her some P. Succubi Milk and after that, by giving her a P. Incubi Draft and some GroPlus until her sexual features are maxed, she'll become a futa/herm.

Last edited:

Kesil

Aug 26, 2015
bigger breasts and a pussy by giving her some P. Succubi Milk and after that, by giving her a P. Incubi Draft and some GroPlus until her sexual features are maxed, she'll become a futa/herm.
I don't know how I forgot about it. Oh, yes, I do-I never turn males into females because there are already very few of those in the games to begin with.

This makes me wonder... Do Fengames have any instance of masculinization? I remember the talks about Izmael for CoC back in the day, but that's all.

Violent_Peace

Sep 16, 2015
I don't know how I forgot about it. Oh, yes, I do-I never turn males into females because there are already very few of those in the games to begin with.

This makes me wonder... Do Fengames have any instance of masculinization? I remember the talks about Izmael for CoC back in the day, but that's all.

Yeah there is one, Arian in coc, you can make him more masculine or fem, then there is Bess in TiTs, they added something that allows you to turn her into a Ben unit I believe. I don't many more off the top of my head, but those are the two that come to mind.

Kesil

Aug 26, 2015
I meant turning females into males. Arian starts as a guy and Ben/Bess can be anything, just like Ember.

Violent_Peace

Sep 16, 2015
Well then, nah. They ain't ever had that.

But personally I don't mind Jesse the way she is, but if given a puss, I want to make sure I'm the first to break that hymen, both to show my domininace over her to the others and to make her feel like a Wahman again.

Then again I'm split, I'd rather her be fully shemale to make her the butt sloot she is and to constantly tease her cock till her balls turn blue, or as purple as Sera and as big as Kiro's. But I also want to make her a waterfall, but I don't want her a herm because she could find release one way or another.

I think I'd just prefer her as she is, then I can throw a cock ring around her dong and tape some bullet vibs to her tip, restrain her hands and and promise her that if she can last about 5 minutes without blowing her load she pop her load inside my Steele's Amazoness vagoo.

NotYouNorI

Aug 26, 2015
Not to mention how you can switch her pronouns on the fly and she doesn't mind.

First

Apr 28, 2016
Seeing how subby she is it would be probably better if it was legitimate slavery rather than just a long rp con. Maybe Steele can convince her to do something that would lead to that and Steele "just so happens" to be in a position to buy or just straight enslave her. Win-Win.

More slaves please.