Jesse But Slave; Yea or Nay?

Do you wish to buy Jesse and make her your slave, a la Sera or Reaha?

• Total voters

Ghost58

Feb 15, 2016
I'm not sure "Slave" would be the right word for what she'd be in her and Steeles relationship. I see it more like Inessa than Sera. Entering the Dom/Sub Contract not by force but by choice. With Steele probably hiring her rather than buying her.

Violent_Peace

Sep 16, 2015
I think that the title of this pins this the wrong way.

By slave I don't believe it means the same as just a subby companion really.

Jesse as a slave....that idea doesn't really sit well with me.

She's a negotiator and evidentally a very good one at that. Its not like she's gotten herself into debt like Sera or Reaha, or was born into indentured servitude like Yammi, so the idea of making her a slave just doesn't feel right. As well as that, Jesse is such a fangirl of Steele's that making her a slave would feel like I'd be taking advantage of that, and not in the fun way.

Okay, I'll admit that I sabotage Sera and buy her contract, same with Reaha. But at the same time, at least in my playthroughs, Sera opens her own business and now won't run the risk of modding herself into a worse state. And Reaha pays off her debt by selling milk. In a way, you've given them more control of their lives.

Jesse isn't in that state. She's successful in her field, someone that people look for when they want to handle high level corporate negotiations. Her life is on track and making her a slave just smacks of feeling wrong. Leave her be a sub, she doesn't need to be a slave.

I didn't really mean for Jesse to be a slave when asked can she join the crew, what i meant when I asked is a situation where you can buy their contract like Kase and hire them on as a member of Steele tech for future negotiations, while also being your butt slut in her spare time.

Plus you couldn't enslave Jesse, shes willing to put the collar on when asked, it's not slavery when you accept it willingly.

But I understand where your coming from Evil, you don't want to take advantage of them and feel that enslaving them is wrong, well think of this as hiring them into the group but they are submissive to dominate people. Plus wouldn't those hips and thighs look nice in a sleek black Steele tech suit? It's the key to future negotiations bud.

Crablord

Jan 18, 2016
only if i get to mod "her" after
to be frank the games already filled with butt sluts and it would be nice to give her a vag... or a bigger butt

SoAndSo

Scientist
Creator
Mar 26, 2017
only if i get to mod "her" after
to be frank the games already filled with butt sluts and it would be nice to give her a vag

reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Evil

Jul 18, 2017
Yeah, I think at this stage, the only vagina Jesse will ever own is an onahole.

Ghost58

Feb 15, 2016
We got Anno to hire that cat dude on the 1st planet...

And now she won't keep her hands off him. She has Kaede and Kase mostly to herself. Jesse is mine. That way it evens out. She has two buttsluts and so do I.

Violent_Peace

Sep 16, 2015
Never thought Kase was a back door boi. Figured him for a riding boy by big bottomed women like those trap scenes for the brothel.

But yeah have something like that with Jesse but tell Anno to she's mah butt grill, not yours, back off.

Reactions: valkyr42

Ghost58

Feb 15, 2016
E
Never thought Kase was a back door boi. Figured him for a riding boy by big bottomed women like those trap scenes for the brothel.

But yeah have something like that with Jesse but tell Anno to she's mah butt grill, not yours, back off.

Exactly. She can have the subby kitty. I'll have the subby fangirl and Syri. Win win.

Violent_Peace

Sep 16, 2015
At the looks of this So's gonna have to work on Jesse now, maybe in a couple months but we'll still get'er

XBoxMaster131

Oct 18, 2016
Maybe we could let Sera get in on the action? Dont know how, though....

Oh! I got it! It could be like with Izma and that Goo Girl in CoC!

Violent_Peace

Sep 16, 2015
Hmm, only if so and or the other writer wants to.

But I could see Sera doing a sub dom thing where she's riding Jesse hard when you haven't sexed either of them for a couple days. Steele just walks in and you can either tell them to stop or allow them to keep doing it.

All the while Jesse is apologizing and hiding her face before she blows her spunk into Sera.

XBoxMaster131

Oct 18, 2016
But I could see Sera doing a sub dom thing where she's riding Jesse hard when you haven't sexed either of them for a couple days. Steele just walks in and you can either tell them to stop or allow them to keep doing it.

All the while Jesse is apologizing and hiding her face before she blows her spunk into Sera.
OMFG, that would be amazing!

Ghost58

Feb 15, 2016
Hmm, only if so and or the other writer wants to.

Someone will be put into a cock ring after behaviour like that. Then she can fuck my demon buttslut to her hearts content. No cumming though, not until your balls are as purple as Sera.

Violent_Peace

Sep 16, 2015
It's good at any rate to see this thread has generated a fair bit of interest. I hadn't seen Jesse talked about much on the forums, so I thought maybe she wasn't that popular, but I guess she is!

When I first saw Jesse's bust I thought of her to be like a secretary of some dudes company for some dungone or something, then when I found out she was a char and a dickgirl at that my interest kinda dropped.

Then the moment she dropped and I was at Canidia station, I thought to myself." Eh she can't be that bad or a dick girl can she?" Then i found out more from her, that she was a sub and it made my dick jump, she mentioned that she was once female and I didn't give a fuck about that mostly that she was a sub.

Ever since then I've been wanting to really get her on my ship, then thicc thighs and hips move ships, plus with her tiny bod she's not freakishly thicc in certain places like them treated bitches.

thernn

Apr 17, 2018
A companion sure. Slave absolutely no. Do what we did with Kase.

You’re ripping her out of a job she likes and forcing her to work for you. It doesn’t even seem like she has an indentured service contract. Sera was in debt Jess isn’t. She likely has a contract like Kase. But that doesn’t make her your slave.

So you’d have to fuck her over biggly somehow and that makes this a very hard Steele path.

Last edited:

Blich

Jul 16, 2018
my fucked up mind!!!!!!
more subs is always good either way :allears:

feels like there's a lot more doms than subs, but that may just be me- not that i'm complaining, people should write what they want and cater to their own interests, after all.

Reactions: zero1234

Sararia

Oct 9, 2015
I don't post often, but this thread caught my eye. I like the idea mentioned by Zero, of her "selling" herself to Steele for a token amount, thus getting the experience of being "owned" by someone. Like, functionally it works the same as Kase, where she's basically an employee, but she's such a subby slut that she wants to frame that employment in terms of ownership/slavery.

Violent_Peace

Sep 16, 2015
@SoAndSo Looks like a lot of people want Jesse companion, Then again if everyone here got what they want, half the galaxy would be in their winnabango. But still People wants her so we gets Jesse preg stoff and Jesse companion stoff

SoAndSo

Scientist
Creator
Mar 26, 2017
Eeeeeeeeee u guise are running away with my dreeeeeams eeeee

Okay, look: if I do what I'm currently working in a relatively good time then I might possibly. It would be a pretty interesting thing to do, especially crew interaction-wise...

sumgai

Jul 17, 2017
Eeeeeeeeee u guise are running away with my dreeeeeams eeeee

Okay, look: if I do what I'm currently working in a relatively good time then I might possibly. It would be a pretty interesting thing to do, especially crew interaction-wise...

If the crew is a wolf pack with Steele as the Alpha, would Sera be a Beta to Jesse's Omega, or would it be the other way around?

SoAndSo

Scientist
Creator
Mar 26, 2017
I don't quite see it that way. Jesse is a sub in a purely sexual way, to the point it can bleed over into her routine. However, I've yet to establish her 'every-day' persona and if Sera is a forever-sub when on board then Jesse has two facets: work Jesse and buttslut Jesse.

Violent_Peace

Sep 16, 2015
Just my imagination of how it would be in the crew

Pippa sitting on Jesse's face, Anno attempting to hack into Jesse's chasitiy belt to ride her, huskar Anno smoothing her boobs into Jesse, Kase and Jesse, playing video games.(Can't picture Kase being someone who trolls for sex)

Mitzi wondering where Jesse's pussy is, Jesse trying Yammis drinks with one looking suspicouly like semen, Sera rough buttfucking Jesse, Page biting her bottom lip seeing Jesse's cock in her yoga clothes.

Jesse helping Reaha get her milk contacts together by holding the cam while Reaha shows off her milky boobs. Giving Shekka head while she works on fixing something while not getting off. Feeding Celease. Trying on Nova and getting more than she expected.Trying a spunk shroom.