Jesse But Slave; Yea or Nay?

Do you wish to buy Jesse and make her your slave, a la Sera or Reaha?

• Total voters

XBoxMaster131

Oct 18, 2016
And I want to buy Jesse, i don't care if I gotta fight a bunch of her bosses to get her or simply sign a contract, I want those wide ass hips on mah ship, gotta have a good dom besides the pup and the demoness, then thinking about it in the long run, I can look like a fucking dog walker of sorts on Tarvos walking Jesse, Anno, Sera, and maybe even Syri if I take them to jungle planet.

Iiiiinteresting... but only if more people want it. I didn't really want to do much with Jesse but as I keep saying: if enough people waaant iiiiit....

Alright people, speak up! All in favor?

Violent_Peace

Sep 16, 2015
Really nice of you to do, but you didn't have to do this.

Darkpheonix

Aug 27, 2015
Depends on the content provided but ultimately I'm down for it. need more subs gotta compete with the other domns in the TiT's space.

sumgai

Jul 17, 2017
I forgot who Jesse is

Jesse is the modded up human on Canadia. She does office work stuff. And of course has a dick. Uh... her skin is white and she's red headed.

thernn

Apr 17, 2018
Are you sure she even has a contract?
I mean a subby dickgirl I own would prob replace Sera on my ship.

Violent_Peace

Sep 16, 2015
This be Jesse
Jesse.png

With enough love from everybody, we can make her our sub, please votes yay, so we can take this subby cock grill out on walkies and make the ausar bitches jelly.

P.S Thicc thighs save lives remember.

Reactions: XBoxMaster131

XBoxMaster131

Oct 18, 2016
Are you sure she even has a contract?
I mean a subby dickgirl I own would prob replace Sera on my ship.
If she doesn't, we'll make one!

Also, Sera is more of an "aggressive sub". Jesse, on the other hand, is a pure sub, all the way.

ScarletteKnight

Dec 19, 2015
More subs is one thing, but I don't do slavery. Like, Reaha and Yammi are basically only on my ship because I wanted to free them, I would think they'd have complaints about, for instance,

Edit: By the way, do Reaha and Yammi not speak up about Slave Sera? Like, you deliberately sabotage her ability to pay her debt and buy her from her contract holders so you can force her to do what you want, including removing her genitals and changing her purposefully selected skin color. I'm certain at least Reaha would be upset, right?

Last edited:

SoAndSo

Scientist
Creator
Mar 26, 2017
jokes aside i get what you mean, if an expac like this ever did come out i'm hoping it'd be more hiring her for steeletch or buying her contract, like it was done with kase

Oh absolutely.

ScarletteKnight

Dec 19, 2015
jokes aside i get what you mean, if an expac like this ever did come out i'm hoping it'd be more hiring her for steeletch or buying her contract, like it was done with kase
My bad for not being able to read the sarcasm, and also yes.

XBoxMaster131

Oct 18, 2016
Edit: By the way, do Reaha and Yammi not speak up about Slave Sera? Like, you deliberately sabotage her ability to pay her debt and buy her from her contract holders so you can force her to do what you want, including removing her genitals and changing her purposefully selected skin color. I'm certain at least Reaha would be upset, right?
Developer oversight, I'm guessing. If writing college papers has taught me anything, it's that there will always be something big that you miss or fail to include.

Strijoca

Aug 27, 2015
*Checks Jesse's wiki page.
After you buy her contract or make her your slave, would it be possible to give her a pussy?

XBoxMaster131

Oct 18, 2016
*Checks Jesse's wiki page.
After you buy her contract or make her your slave, would it be possible to give her a pussy?
No way! She's a butslut. Giving her a pussy would take away her title, and what makes her really unique! No, she stays a shemale!

zero point sixty

May 7, 2016
London
That's different! She's a bit more dominant. Jesse is a complete sub. Even when she's domming she's a bit subby!

Which kinda raises the issue for me - given that that's the case, why enslave her? She already a sub and a total Steele groupie. This is a genuine question, is it just the idea of her having that status?

Reactions: Crablord

ScarletteKnight

Dec 19, 2015
That's different! She's a bit more dominant. Jesse is a complete sub. Even when she's domming she's a bit subby!
How would being more subby interfere with being a buttslut? Either way, I don't see how what you have up front can ruin good anal.

XBoxMaster131

Oct 18, 2016
How would being more subby interfere with being a buttslut? Either way, I don't see how what you have up front can ruin good anal.
Yeah, looking back, I guess I was kinda grasping at straws. I just really like the way she is now, and don't want her to change. Plus, I mean, we don't really have many shemales in the game, and , well, ( I can't believe I'm actually saying this), don't we..... kinda have enough futas right now?

Dear fucking god, typing that physically hurt me!

ScarletteKnight

Dec 19, 2015
Yeah, looking back, I guess I was kinda grasping at straws. I just really like the way she is now, and don't want her to change. Plus, I mean, we don't really have many shemales in the game, and , well, ( I can't believe I'm actually saying this), don't we..... kinda have enough futas right now?

Dear fucking god, typing that physically hurt me!
I'm definitely not saying she needs a vag, I'm just saying that she probably wouldn't use it so it doesn't matter if she has one or not.

zero point sixty

May 7, 2016
London
So I was thinking about this, and it occurred to me that a bunch of Jesse's submissive desires and behaviours are connected to her job, and being 'used' in business more generally. She might not be under contract, but I wondered if she might not sell herself (maybe for a token amount). I can definitely see her fantasising about being 'owned' by Steele in particular. It would be a new dynamic in the game, and it might be interesting to play with what lifestyle/consensual slavery might look like in a world where 'indentured servitude' is actually legal.

e: I suppose I should add the disclaimer that I'm not exactly impartial, since something like that would be p. much the only way I would enjoy slavery content :p

Last edited:

Violent_Peace

Sep 16, 2015
Well I would say if you buy her contract and she joins your crew, there could be a talk option where you give her a vagoo with her dick and make her an all around sloot, she did use to take mods before meeting Steele and had one before wouldn't exactly be nothing new to her, just snap ya fingers and tell her to grow a vag so she can fill up a bucket with spunk the next time she's getting pounded, it would make her pitch a tent in her skirt.

I'm just saying why not give her a vagoo?

Evil

Jul 18, 2017
Jesse as a slave....that idea doesn't really sit well with me.

She's a negotiator and evidentally a very good one at that. Its not like she's gotten herself into debt like Sera or Reaha, or was born into indentured servitude like Yammi, so the idea of making her a slave just doesn't feel right. As well as that, Jesse is such a fangirl of Steele's that making her a slave would feel like I'd be taking advantage of that, and not in the fun way.

Okay, I'll admit that I sabotage Sera and buy her contract, same with Reaha. But at the same time, at least in my playthroughs, Sera opens her own business and now won't run the risk of modding herself into a worse state. And Reaha pays off her debt by selling milk. In a way, you've given them more control of their lives.

Jesse isn't in that state. She's successful in her field, someone that people look for when they want to handle high level corporate negotiations. Her life is on track and making her a slave just smacks of feeling wrong. Leave her be a sub, she doesn't need to be a slave.