Jack/Jill

Mactire

Dec 21, 2015
My idea an optional quest that takes Jill out of play for the remainder of the game. You track her down, beat up dane and jill, and take her ship. you can either leave them locked up on the ship, sell them through Beths broads or work on breaking them yourself. i would really love to see jill locked up and pregnant aboard my ship no longer working to undermine me. personally think the breaking process should be involved to the level of Bess relationship quest  

shadefalcon

Oct 13, 2015
Yeah, that ain´t gonna happen. Jack/Jill is going to remain your annoying rival until the late game. THEN you might be able to do something with her/Him, which we can only guess atm. You´ll just have to be patient and see what FenCo cooks up for her/him.

Backwoods

May 2, 2016
Seattle, WA
As shade said, I don't think that we're gonna be seeing any breaking of the rival in the near future.
That being said, some more interaction- even in the form of a few mocking emails- would be nice.  I'm a big fan of the mail system, and it's a great way to deliver small bits of characterization without much actual code.

Reactions: 4rm4ld0

Nonesuch

Scientist
Creator
Aug 27, 2015

Savin

Master Analmander
Staff member
Aug 26, 2015
All of this desire for intense cruelty makes me wonder what people would want to do to someone that was actually a competent, threatening antagonist... 

You remember what people wanted to do to Kelt just because he was rather mean to them, right? Impotent power fantasies about punishing people are a big thing.

Nonesuch

Scientist
Creator
Aug 27, 2015
All of this desire for intense cruelty makes me wonder what people would want to do to someone that was actually a competent, threatening antagonist...

See Kelt, although he wasn't particularly competent.

Woider

Aug 26, 2015
Denmark
Hasn't this exact idea come up before, atleast once or twice?

I think people take this light-hearted romp through sexy space a little too far. I would recommend OP play Free Cities, it might tickle his proverbial pickle.

Noob Salad

Captain Shitpost
Aug 26, 2015
There are already (different) plans for Jill.

Jill/Jack, like it or not *is* family. Can't choose that all too much in real life let alone in a fantasy game. However, at some point if there were a situation or a plot twist that you decide on whether to make/break relations would be cool. On one end, you reconcile and tag team the Universe into smexiness. On the other, you agree to disagree and the race continues for sole control of Poppa Steel's legacy. Revenge scenarios that some people hint at would just be murderboner fodder IMO and seriously - so NOT my cuppa. AMIRITE? ;>

As for Dane? After you whoop his tail a few times he actually seems to mellow out and kind of get to respect you a little. Otherwise you're his tentacock pork hole slut-bitch until you smack him back and put him in place. He's not family, so you can deal with him as you see fit but I feel his opinion of you over time can influence Jack/Jill if written right.

Ormael

Aug 27, 2015
With regard to Dane he will leave our Rival anyway soon storywise (so only question how many more major plot planets will take it) since he shows to be...quite useless for our Rival as his Dragon ;)

Savin

Master Analmander
Staff member
Aug 26, 2015
With regard to Dane he will leave our Rival anyway soon storywise (so only question how many more major plot planets will take it) since he shows to be...quite useless for our Rival as his Dragon ;)

Dane leaves immediately after Myrellion -- Jack/Jill will have a new bodyguard for his or her next appearance. 

Ormael

Aug 27, 2015
Yarr a new Rival Dragon confirmed for P4 of plotline....Let the betting what look will s/he have begins and may the favor be on our side :laugh:

Humm so...this time 6 or maybe 8 armed npc cuz 4 arms is sooooo much yesterday?

Last edited by a moderator:

Noob Salad

Captain Shitpost
Aug 26, 2015
tfw you want your favorite content creators to do your ideas but your ideas are bad

EmperorG

Sep 6, 2015
Even if this idea wasn't just too cruel to be written by any of the writers, the idea that it be as involved as the ultra long Bess Quest is even worse, Bess nearly killed the resident code-dragon (or at the very least nearly gave them an aneurysm). So lets avoid anything like that for the future mkay? (Besides I think I speak for a lot of us when I say Bess Quest taking the better part of 2 months is a pain to slog threw, I'd rather there not be too many NPC's that run on something like that)

Darth-Omix

Nov 28, 2015
That's a right shame, that is... I was really hoping Jill, in her frustration, would just dump Dane and try to go it alone. So many possibilities from that.

But that's what AU's are for. :p  

Jill strikes me as the person who when trudging through Mhen'ga would shudder and kick leaves off their designer shoes. A spoiled smartass. Though, on the flipside, I felt a little bad when they were captured on Myrellion. Though, I wouldn't mind getting some level of retribution or some such thing.

Also now definitely curious as to what will replace Dane. And on the topic of Dane, casual reminder that in some paths of Poe A, you can actually run into Dane if I recall rightly. I think it's the centaur suit.

Emerald

Jun 8, 2016
Also now definitely curious as to what will replace Dane. And on the topic of Dane, casual reminder that in some paths of Poe A, you can actually run into Dane if I recall rightly. I think it's the centaur suit.

Centaur suit AND you need to have a horse pussy to meet him there. (And you end up banging too, then again I'm pretty sure this is just the result of your jacked up libido from picking the suit. ffff)

Noob Salad

Captain Shitpost
Aug 26, 2015
Jill strikes me as the person who when trudging through Mhen'ga would shudder and kick leaves off their designer shoes. A spoiled smartass tsundere.

Yes, join the AU side.