Stake a Claim (For Archangel99)

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
She wails in bliss as her ass and pussy are pumped full of so much cum she gets a small swell on her normally tight stomach. she shudders in a second orgasm with a lust addled look on her face. When Dryvus stops cumming she wraps her arms around him and pushes back so he can sit down with her in his lap, his cocks still lodged inside her. "No, don't take them out. I love your cocks inside me."

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
"Of course you do. You're a good girl, aren't you?" He says, pulling her down for a deep kiss, his tongue slipping out and intertwining with her rough one, his hands gently caressing her abused butt and breasts. By this time, the water had gotten warm thanks to their ferocious sex. 

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
"Yes, I'm a good girl....mmmmm" She moans into the kiss and pushes her body up against him, keeping her walls tight to keep his cocks inside. Her rough tongue meekly returns the attention to Dryvus, but with a much more submissive attitude. All is fun, but her slightly battered body is appreciating a gentle touch now, and it shows with the rythmic pulsing of her pussy walls.

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
Dryvus breaks the kiss and simply stares up at Frasia before reaching up to cup her cheek. "You really are very beautiful. Even for a shark." He says, smiling slightly. He just hugs her to him, basking in the afterglow of their session. After a while, though, his cocks go flaccid and fall out of their own accord, despite Frasia's best efforts to keep them in. "Come on. Let's go find our little goblin." He says, patting the side of her face and climbing out of the tub, helping her out too, before going to look for Altra. 

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
Frasia clings to Dryvus' arm while they go find Altra who is waiting in the front of the store, sparkling clean and smelling faintly of apples.

"Oh hey, there you two are. Geeze, i thought you were going to..fuck...forever." She slowly trails off as she looks at Frasia. "You mind melded her? i figured you liked her butch, tough girl attitude."

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
"I'm sure it will wear off. Eventually." He looks at Frasia for a few seconds. "Actually... Let me try something..." He moves over to stand in front of Frasia, his hands on either side of her face. Taking a deep breath, he gives her a none too gentle slap with both hands. "WAKE UP!" He yells. 

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
Her eyes flick back to their normal icy blue and she glares at him. "Ow! What the hell was that for you big jerk! I'll.....ummm...wait. Weren't we just having sex in the tub? Why are we over here? When did I get dressed?"

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
"You don't remember anything? That's odd. I kinda put you under the spell. Accidental, I swear!" Dryvus says, still looking into her eyes to make sure all signs of the spell were gone. 

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
The pink is all gone...just icy blue and very angry eyes. "You used your crazy demon powers on me?! Not ok mr. Choke hold! I am not some random slut to be broken!" She winces and touches her butt "Geeze...seems like you got off alright with brainwashed me."

Altra also seems rather uncomfortable with this knowledge. It would seem both of them thought thy had amnesty from it.

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
"Frankly Chomper, I have no idea how it works. I'm really sorry about that. I should think of other ways to talk dirty without accidentally casting the spell. I'm so sorry, Chomper... Forgive me?" He says, bending forward to put his head on her neck. 

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
"Woah, wait, what? You are actually apologizing? no snarky comment and dismissive gesture?" She is honestly caught off guard, as is Altra.

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
"Hey, if I do something wrong that I wasn't supposed to do, then I apologize for it." He says, leaning up and kissing her. 

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
She sighs and kisses him back. "Alright fine, you are forgiven...this time." 

Altra smiles too and sticks her tush out at Dryvus. "One for the road?"

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
Dryvus smacks her butt. "There you go! I'm not kissing your butt right after you took a bath in cum!" He says, laughing, then walks out with his arm around Frasia's waist. 

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
With everything patched up the trio leave the bath tent and back into Boggit proper. 

"So, what now boss? hunt down this orc and mess about town?"

"I personally would like to hunt for an alchemy shop!" Chimes in Altra, happily bouncing from foot to foot.

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
"Actually, Altra, I've been meaning to ask... Could you make sellable potions? We could get materials, you could make the potions, and then sell them later. It would be a good way to make money on the side." Dryvus says, raising his eyebrows questioningly. Then, he turns to Frasia. "We should wait for nightfall. More likely he'll be in the bar by then." He says. 

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
"Well yea, what kind of potions did you want to sell? Something tells me so long as they are not harmful, someone will buy them."

Frasia nods "Good plan, so I guess we have several hours to kill around here." She starts looking around for interesting places.

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
"Mm. I don't really know. Enhancing stuff, mostly? What can you make?" He says, picking up Altra and setting her down on his shoulders again. Then, he pauses for a moment, looking at Frasia, with his arm wrapped around her, then at Altra, sitting on his shoulders. "We make such an odd trio..." Dryvus mutters. "Well, let's check out the town!" 

[Event roll?] 

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
"Geeze, i can make a lot of things. What did you think I passed time with in that forest? Sure, I can make some temporary enhancers, both sexual and not. Maybe some healing potions? Common stuff that would sell easily. I will have to take out my full kit for that though...next time we settle down for a while."

Frasia grins and wraps her arm around his his back. "Yea, we are an odd group...but would you rather be alone?" She flashes him a toothy grin.

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
Dryvus snorts. "Oh I don't know, maybe getting tentacle raped and waiting for big handsome men to save you?" He says airily. He pulls Frasia closer and whispers into her ear. "You're right. No other group I'd rather be with." He leans his head back. "Anything would do, but I think in a place like this, sexual potions would do. I mean, look at this place!" He makes a sweeping gesture. "In fact, we should probably head to an alchemical shop and see what the rates are. Give me a holler if you spot one."

Last edited:

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
"Oh. well if that is the case stop walking you goof, it is right next to you!" Altra laughs from atop his shoulders.

Sure enough, directly to his left in a tent with many potions and ingredients on display. An old lizard lady is sitting behind the display table.

"Oh? Got a need for alchemy do you?"

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
Dryvus jerks to a stop, almost throwing Altra off. Turning to the side, he looks the old lizard woman up and down. "Yes, we sorta do. Looking to make a bit of profit on the side." He says. 

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
The old woman looks very uninterested. "Eeeeh? Not here to buy anything then? shove off, I am trying to make dons, not help other make dons." 

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
"Don't be so quick to turn us away, lady." Dryvus smiles winningly. "What do you have to offer?" 

"Rude bitch." Dryvus thinks. "Is she, though? If I had knowledge, I wouldn't just give it away for free." Kestral's voice echoes through his mind. "That's because you're a demon, Kestral. But... You're right. Everything in this world has its price. Nothing is free." He mentally replies. Kestral murmurs an agreement before severing the connection. 

Last edited by a moderator:

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
She gives him a toothy smiles. "Fresh ingredients from the dangerous swamp and imports from the snowy lands. Or if you are looking for already brewed potions, I have health tonics, aphrodisiacs, cum enhancers, cock enhancers, pussy moisteners, breast enhancers, lactation inducers...so many things. To what do you desire?"

Altra whispers in his ear. "Fresh my ass, several of those look dried out, some of the dried out ones shouldn't be. Don't expect these to be very potent."

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
"Ah. Well, that's too bad... I was looking for things that could enhance my prowess in battle rather than bed." He says, grinning, then turns away. "Thanks for the warning. Were you not here, I probably would have bought something bad, and..." He draws a finger across his throat, the universal sign for death. "Either way, we could make more selling potions that were actually fresh." He says to Altra. 

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
"Damn straight we could. Stupid old rip off hag." Altra seems rather puffed at such a display. "Do you want to try selling them here? Or back at Toy'la?"

As the trio walks down the road they pass every kind of stall one can think of. Eventually Frasia breaks off and starts browsing one of the stalls without a word.

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
"I think Toy'la would be a better idea. There's more regulations and stuff there. Speaking of things to increase my battle prowess, is there anything that can permanently increase my strength or speed?" Dryvus asks. He follows Frasia around with his eyes, wondering what she's looking at. 

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
"Permanently? Oh geeze, that would take some serious ingredients and a fair amount of time....but yea, there is. Quick silver dust, Moonllight blossom, harpy grease and swallow root would make a speed potion...but good luck finding that stuff for less than sixty dons a piece."

Frasia seems to be browsing clothing of the slutty variety. The merchant much be playing a firm game as she blushes and keeps looking back at Dryvus. Eventualy she shakes her head and moves to leave but the man calls out to her again. After a few more words he hands her something and she walks back over to him.

"Sorry about that, was just browsing a stall." 

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
"Yeesh. That stuff sounds super rare... And I sure as hell ain't spending that much cash on just the ingredients." He grumbles. He looks at Frasia's hands when she comes over. "What's that you got there?"