Stake a Claim (For Archangel99)

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
"Well yea, that is the problem. Is suppose we shall travel together then. Fair warning, I will not be helping you with the fight...that is your business. If anything I will tend to your friend should she need help. Lets start with the shallow ones." She steps up to the first cave and moves inside.

This is their pattern, just guessing at which one might hold the lizard man. They search for hours, not finding anything other than empty caves. however, Dryvus did learn about a new plant. Water pods, they are like pitcher plants from the forest, but fill up with water. They have multitudes of tentacles inside of them that reach out and grab their prey, puling them inside and eating them. They pose no threat to larger creatures like Dryvus as he could easily just pull his hand out of the tentacles should they grab him. 

Zevra sighs and sits on the floor of the current cave. "We have been searching for hours and found nothing...and there are still dozens of caves to go."

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
"If you want to leave, you can. I won't stop you. Like you said, it's not your fight." He says, picking up a water pod and squishing the contents into his mouth. 

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
The water is fresh and clear...shame that kills the plant in the process.

"I will rest here for a while...you keep searching."

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
Dryvus nods, getting up to continue the search. He wouldn't rest until he found Altra. He couldn't. "Kestral. You have any ideas?" Dryvus asks mentally. "Actually, I've been giving it some thought. I think that if I had some blood of hers, I could make you swallow a bit, and track her essence through that. It was how I sent my hounds to collect my... Payments. Sadly, you have none on you." He says before shutting off the connection. Great. Not much help. He decides to do it the old fashioned way. 

Last edited by a moderator:

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
[5 on the dice, -1 for mod, that gives me 4. It seems I have better luck when someone else is rolling the dice. :/ ]

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
Dryvus searches and search but can find no trace of Clark or Altra. Finally, he comes to a very large cave and notices a broken bottle and pink liquid at the mouth of the cave. It looks like one of Altra's potions!

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
There are a lot of water pods in here and the cave goes on for some time. further and further inside he goes until the light of the sun fades away. Thankfully, he can see a light inside the cave a bit far ahead. the water pods in here are getting rather large, probably very old from being so well hidden.

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
Staff in hand, he continues walking to the light, trying to avoid stepping on water pods so that the squelching noise doesn't attract attention. 

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
A familiar voice stars to bounce off the walls accompanied by a different one.

"Clark my boy, you are one crafty lizard. The goblin girl is a great cum dump! that ass is sublime!"

"Thank you Byork! her pussy is just as good. This is the life. We got water, food and a slut to fuck all day long!"

The two laugh and clink together what must be cups.

"So, you sure it is ok to put her in that water pod while we aren't fucking her? Don't they eat things like that?"

"Oh calm down Byork. The water pod may be huge, but it would take it weeks to do any damage and we take her out multiple times a day. Besides, you want to listen to her stupid threats?"

"Haha! no, going on and on about some Dryvus bitch...whatever."

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
Dryvus sneaks up behind Clark and swings his staff against the side of his knee hard enough to break it before twirling and doing the same to Byork, effectively incapacitating them. 

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
Clark screams in pain and falls to the floor, but Byork is of a different breed. He jumps over the staff and moves back to put distance between them.

"Who the fuck are you ass hole?! How did you find this place?!" He grabs an iron war hammer and stands ready to fight.

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
"Ah! Son of a bitch! What did you do?! I can't see!" He rubs his eyes with one hand while the other holds his weapon. "You stupid ass hole! I will end you!" He swings blindly and hits the table they were stand next to, sending splinters and broken dishes everywhere.

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
Dryvus calmly walks to him and swings the staff, breaking his knee. Then, he swings again, smashing his elbow too for good measure. "I'm only going to ask once. Where is she?" His voice is devoid of emotion.  

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
Byork cries out as his leg gives out and his elbow follows suit. He drops his war hammer and falls onto his back crying.

"Who?! The goblin bitch?! Oh gods...oh gods you are Dryvus aren't you?! Oh shit! She is just a bit farther in the cave! I swear she is just a bit farther in the cave!"

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
Just a few minutes in and he reaches the back of the cave. Sitting against the wall is a huge water pod. Inside the pod floats Altra. There is a tentacle in her ass, pussy and mouth while various smaller ones touch and grope her body. Her eyes are closed and her chest rises and falls slowly, she is just asleep it would seem.

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
Dryvus runs over to her, relief finally crossing his face. He drops the staff next to the pod and carefully removes Altra. He then pulls her close to him, cradling her and calling out her name, gently slapping her face. 

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
Altra starts coughing up water as her lungs clear up. She instantly starts struggling in his grasp.

"Let go of me you bastards! I swear when Dryvus gets here you will be spitting teeth out of your ass! I'm gonna-" She slows down and notices who is holding her. Her eyes dilate and tears begin to roll down her cheeks before throwing herself against him. "Dryvus!"

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
Dryvus just hugs Altra to him, rocking back and forth, clutching her tightly. Then, keeping her face pressed to his chest, he gets up and walks all the way back to the entrance of the cave, where he finally sets her down. "Altra, there is a scorpion woman somewhere around here, going by the name of Zevra. I want you to find her, and stay with her until I come back for you. And... Whatever you hear... Don't ever come near this cave." He stands and turns, unsheathing the blunt knife and walking back to the lizard men. 

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
Altra reaches out and grabs his hand, fear in her eyes as she holds on tight. "Dryvus...please. Don't leave me alone.....please?"

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
"Altra, I promise, Zevra will take care of you. In fact, I can see her coming. She's right there." Dryvus points to Zevra, just coming out of a cave, and waves, yelling her name to get her attention. 

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
Altra squeezes his hand more. I don't care! i want you! Just forget them...please...I want to forget." She leans her head against his arm.

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
"I can't. They hurt you. I can't let this go unpunished. Breaking their bones was far too easy." He gently pushes Altra off. "I'm just going to go back in there and finish it all off. You can forget all of this ever happened." He stands again, gently pushing Altra off when she tries to grab for him again, and walks into the cave, back to the lizard men. 

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
Altra sits on the floor and sobs lightly, Zevra coming up quickly and wrapping her up into a hug. "Shhh little one, you are ok now"

Clark has moved over to Byork and is trying desperatly to pull him down a different direction into the cave

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
Dryvus walks over to Clark and stomps on his broken knee, pressing his weight down on it. "Just where the fuck do you think you're going...?" He growls into his ear, the blunt knife already in his hand. He grabs Clark by the neck and throws him to the other end of the narrow cave, smacking his head against the wall, stunning him. Dryvus looks at Byork, decides he isn't going anywhere, and moves to Clark. Dryvus takes off his own robes and turns them inside out. "Now," He muses, tapping the knife against his chin. "How to make you pay for what you just did...? I think I'll start by peeling your scales off, piece by bloody piece. What do you think, Kestral? Any ideas?" Dryvus talks to the empty ear, knowing his passenger can hear him. "Oooohhh yesss. Sooo many ideas I would loooove to try..." He whispers back, he and Dryvus chuckling in unison. Dryvus moves towards Clark, an evil glint in his eyes...

~~~~~ An hour later ~~~~~

Dryvus straightens, the bones in his back popping. 'plip-plip-plip' is the only sound that can now be heard in the cave, otherwise silent as a grave. He looks down at himself, the blood spattered across his robe, face, and hands. Then up at the ceiling, where the remains of Clark and Byork were strung up like ghastly Christmas decorations. He picks up whatever he finds useful and turns his robe the right way out, hiding the blood spattered across him. He uses a pod plant to wash away the worst of the blood before heading back out to the cave opening. 

Last edited by a moderator:

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
Altra is sitting in Zevra's lap, sleeping soundly. The scorpion woman just looks at him. "You reek of blood, go roll in the sand to at least get that off you."

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
Without a word, Dryvus throws his robes and most of his clothes off, and starts rolling around in the sand.