Is there anything from this list that TiTS "needs more of?"

What would you like to see more of in TiTS?

• Transformatives

Votes: 20 12.7%
  • Additional scenes for generic encounters (zil, raskvel, milodan, etc.)

Votes: 29 18.5%
  • A Manly Hetero/Bisexual Husbando of some flavor

Votes: 40 25.5%
  • More Dreams

Votes: 13 8.3%
  • More things to impregnate the PC's uterus(es)

Votes: 49 31.2%
  • More cuddles and knot snuggles

Votes: 6 3.8%

• Total voters

Night Trap

Scientist
Creator
Oct 31, 2016
Or that it doesn't need more of? I'm strongly considering writing something, and I have a few ideas in a few categories. I would definitely start small with something like a single scene with a generic mob or a simple TF.

EDIT: To avoid redundancy and reduce confusion, let me clarify: I am asking what out of this list of things do you wish to see. There's already a thread for "pls gib me muh fetish." Feel free to suggest things related to this list however.

For example, we don't exactly have a lot of masculine male humans in the game. We also have no Ausar males, and no "vanilla" [read as: no TFs] human females (or males that I can think of). There also aren't many mobs that can impregnate the player. I'm mostly curious what a good starting point for a first-time writer would be. I don't want to churn out "waifu #271" and have it molder away on the submissions list waiting and begging people to edit it.

First-time poster, please be gentle. ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Last edited:

HugsAlright

Pets'R'Us
Creator
Jul 11, 2016
Excuse me, sir, but where is the "More cuddles and knot snuggles" option?

We also have no Ausar males

Half way there: https://wiki.smutosaur.us/TiTS/Vahn (and our good friend Dane will be a crew member eventually).

no "vanilla" [read as: no TFs] human females (or males that I can think of).

Just the way I like it.

I'm mostly curious what a good starting point for a first-time writer would be.

https://forum.fenoxo.com/threads/how-to-submit-and-write-content.94/ <--- Here's a thread that has a lot of the information you need, but some good tips would be:

Avoid content bloat.
Don't try to write for everyone.

Also, this should probably go in the TiTS general forum.

Night Trap

Scientist
Creator
Oct 31, 2016

Half way there: https://wiki.smutosaur.us/TiTS/Vahn (and our good friend Dane will be a crew member eventually).

Just the way I like it.

https://forum.fenoxo.com/threads/how-to-submit-and-write-content.94/ <--- Here's a thread that has a lot of the information you need, but some good tips would be:

Avoid content bloat.

Also, this should probably go in the TiTS general forum.

SHIT. You're right about the cuddles and knot snuggles. That's my favorite content in TiTS, and the reason I'm interested in writing an Ausar male. I don't know why I didn't think to include that as an option.

I also forgot the TiTS General existed. I'm pretty new to the forums, so I'm not really sure what to do now? Should I try to get it moved? (How do I get it moved, I'm feeling less and less like I should've made this thread...)

HugsAlright

Pets'R'Us
Creator
Jul 11, 2016
You're right about the cuddles and knot snuggles. That's my favorite content in TiTS

We can be friends now.

I'm pretty new to the forums, so I'm not really sure what to do now? Should I try to get it moved?

You can ping a staff member like @Savin and if they see it eventually they'll move it, hopefully, maybe not Savin though.

Reactions: Night Trap

Night Trap

Scientist
Creator
Oct 31, 2016
We can be friends now.

You can ping a staff member like @Savin and if they see it eventually they'll move it, hopefully, maybe not Savin though.
Alright, thanks a lot for the help Hugs. I love all the stuff you've written, and you're the main source of inspiration I've had. I used to be totally put off by animal dicks (I just have a really strong mental filter when it comes to reading), but the intimacy of knotting won me over to some degree. Vahn is pretty ideal with his human peen and knot, but we need a full-fledged puppy man dammit!

Nephilim_Anunnaki

Sep 7, 2015
Well even you are new it's not excuse, you should look the forums before post.

Anyway, what? Dane is goign to be recruitable?

shadefalcon

Oct 13, 2015
*Goes in hard, no lube at all
I agree. Unless you really feel like it you shouldn´t write for taurs just because you want everyone to enjoy it.
But knotting is a bare minimum :p
People(such as myself) love their knotting blurbs.

I can´t speak for myself, but there are people who wants more male content. You´d please them if you wrote more of it.
But I´m not sure I would recommend writing an npc to start with.

There also aren't many mobs that can impregnate the player.
People dig pregnancy content.
There aren´t that many general mob characters you can impregnate either.
(I think someone could be working on the female zil though.)

If you have a good idea for a scene with a generic mob, people will most likely appreciate it :)

Reactions: ShySquare

Nonesuch

Scientist
Creator
Aug 27, 2015
There are a lot of easy mistakes to make, as a prospective first-time writer for TiTS. Here is one of them:

Hey guys. I've got a couple of ideas but I don't really know which one to pursue. What do you think I should do?

Whatever the answer is, it will not be what you want to write. Which means that inevitably you'll not be able to complete it, because it won't hold your interest. Leave altruism and pandering to other people's dumb awful kinks to people who get paid for it, think about what gets your motor running. Whatever that is holds the best chance of you eventually seeing your writing in the game.

Etis

Creator
Aug 26, 2015
For example, we don't exactly have a lot of masculine male humans in the game. We also have no Ausar males, and no "vanilla" [read as: no TFs] human females (or males that I can think of).
How it is possible that everyone forgot Geoff?

I thought it is by default, no?

HugsAlright

Pets'R'Us
Creator
Jul 11, 2016

shadefalcon

Oct 13, 2015
*grumble*
...To my defense, Ted said this in the event submission thread.
...and you suggested it in the first place...
And the scenes were great, so you should feel good about yourself. :D

If you want to I can take a look at them later and see if there's stuff you could improve.

Also, like Nonesuch said, I can from experience tell you, Night Trap, that writing stuff you enjoy, especially your own ideas, comes a lot easier to write.
So do what you want really :D

Lancer

Nov 1, 2016
There are a lot of easy mistakes to make, as a prospective first-time writer for TiTS. Here is one of them:

Whatever the answer is, it will not be what you want to write. Which means that inevitably you'll not be able to complete it, because it won't hold your interest. Leave altruism and pandering to other people's dumb awful kinks to people who get paid for it, think about what gets your motor running. Whatever that is holds the best chance of you eventually seeing your writing in the game.
What I understood from Trap's post was that all five of the poll choices got his motor running, and he was simply having trouble deciding which of his vague ideas he should focus on first.

Ormael

Aug 27, 2015
Yarr Yarr more kitty snuggles I should vote. Sadly those was forgoten sort of on pool. Ahh well noone is perfect :catte:

Woider

Aug 26, 2015
Denmark
I do not understand that reference.
A 5-sided die. You know, like when you roll a die, you usually roll a 6- or 20-sided die, but there are webtools to do a random number between 1 and x, x in this case being 5.