Into the Grey (for Archangel99)

Reptillicus

Jun 30, 2016
Saashi was silently observing the scene with great interest, a big almost evil looking grin on her face.

Amana is panting now and drooling a little as she humps him like a dog, the fires of her lust being fanned and blazing hotly. making lots "Ahs!" and "Ohs!" and she arche her back. she stops suddenly her mind finally catching up realizing that she could just slip it inside.... after all it was right there throbbing and begging to be in her soft warm hole.... She gave him a look could be described as saying "Sorry! I'm just going to take you without asking ok?!" she then looking away from him lifted up her hips..... lined up her pussy on his cock head..... and pushed it inside! All on her own! He must have been so proud.

Reactions: Archangel99

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
He lets out a sound that's halfway between a moan and a purr of lust as she finally slips his cock inside. He lets her sit there for a moment, before smiling. "Good girl. You finally did it by yourself. I'm so proud of you." He murmurs, smiling and leaning forward to kiss her. His tongue slips into her mouth, wrapping around hers and playing with it. Then, his fingers, which had slipped away from their positions when she lifted herself, go back to where they were. Two thrust back into her asshole, while the other hand is busy flicking her clit.

Reptillicus

Jun 30, 2016
Amana panting takes the kiss in kind but only able to weakly move her tongue around letting him do most of the work with the kiss. Yep, she had done it all by herself.... she wasn't sure what to make of that. But also she wasn't exactly in a position to really think about much of anything besides sexing Kil right now..... She makes a muffled "Meep!", kin d of noise once Kilarus' fingers find their way back into her butt and playing with her clitty. This has an obvious effect on her, she moans into his kiss and begins lift and drop her hips slowly, but forcefully wanting to get his dick as far as she can into her vaginal passage.

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
He lets out a hiss of pleasure each time she slams back down on his dick, and starts thrusting his fingers into her butt faster, before pulling them apart and stretching her ass out nice and wide. He looks up and glances around the room for anything that he could use as a makeshift dildo to use on her ass.
His fingers keep teasing her clit as well, trying to get more of Amana's sweet moans. It was such a turn on for him when she moaned so sluttily like that...

Reptillicus

Jun 30, 2016
Aman goes just a bit faster after that, the ass play making her even more horny. As she rides him their crotches get increasingly wet causing rather lewd squelching sounds to ring out from them. A dildo of around 10' inches in length gently floats over to him, there was no need to use anything makeshift when you were around someone like Saashi as she always had dildos around. Amana in the meantime, pushes her face into the side of his neck and licks lustily as another pleasure filled moan escaped her lips. "Here you go dear~ nice and big~.", Saashi said with a wink.

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
He grins and winks back at her, before taking the dildo with the Force and placing the tip at Amana's ass. Then, he makes it slowly slide down in time with her bounces, pushing it deep into her ass. This frees up his hands, and he immediately takes advantage of it; groping and squeezing one hefty breast, while the other goes down to her clit and gives it a few tugs and squeezes.
"Mmm... You're doing amazing baby. Just keep going." He whispers, panting softly as she grinds against him, and buries her face in his neck and starts licking.

Reptillicus

Jun 30, 2016
Amana feels encouraged by his soft words so her neck licks get even more sensual and wet. she switches sides while moaning, her nipples sending sparks of pleasure through her body along with her throbbing clit. she starts going even faster now, her hips slapping into his wetly. with her butt now full as well, it wouldn't be long before she came, just for him, a reward for a job well done.

Last edited:

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
He moans louder and starts bucking his hips into her a little faster, panting slightly faster as she starts grinding against him more. "I'm getting close, Amana." He whispers, just to let her know. He was really enjoying how the normally shy and submissive girl was taking control of the situation...

Reactions: Reptillicus

Reptillicus

Jun 30, 2016
Amana mewls like a kitten as rides him like a stallion, all the while licking him like a puppy. her hands go around his back to pull up his shirt as she presses her busty breasts into his chest, making sure their nipples would rub together. "Mine! Ah~! Mine! My Zabrak!", she moaned apparently claiming him as hers.....

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
He lets out a little laugh at that, and nuzzles her back. "Thank you, my little squid." He murmurs, chuckling and hugging her tightly to his body. The dildo starts ramming in and out of her ass faster and more roughly, and he starts thrusting back harder against her hips.

Reptillicus

Jun 30, 2016
After that she just rides him as fast as she can, hugging him tightly and chasing her pleasure. she wanted nothing more then to cum all over him right here right now! Then with a few more wet slaps of their hips she slammed down on him clenching hard around his prickly prick. she arches her back and then squirts all over his waist with the words "Mine!" being shot right into his head with with a whopping load of force induced pleasure.

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
[Hehe. Prickly prick. XD]

He gasps loudly and slams deep into her, growling as he cums inside her. The most intense orgasm he's ever experienced rips through him, making him fill her up far more than normal. Once he's completely drained his balls into her, he slumps back, panting heavily and looking at her. "Now that... Was amazing." He says, breathless, before pulling her into his arms and toying with the dildo in her ass.

Reptillicus

Jun 30, 2016
[thought that would get a laugh ;D]

Amana squeals as he fills her up some of his seed back washing onto their waists. she is filled with liquid warmth as she holds on to him riding the waves of her post orgasm high. she merely nuzzles into him as a response, panting rubbing his back gently. "Well now... i felt a bit of that from here.", Saashi said smiling warmly. "Well done dear, now you know how to really get men going~."

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
"Yeaaaah. She really did get me going." He murmurs, chuckling and kissing her neck, before looking at Saashi. "She did good, huh? She's starting to be less of a prude, at least." He says, spanking Amana's butt, before tilting her head up to kiss her.

Reptillicus

Jun 30, 2016
Amana just breathes deeply and and stays hugged onto him not wanting to let go just yet, finding great comfort in his grasp. Though she squeaked at the spank gave him a pouty face she didn't scorn him for what he said. she then nuzzled back into his neck claiming it as her spot. "Goodness me.... just were is all that, what should I call it? possessiveness? Sure we'll call it that.... coming from?", Saashi wondered.

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
"Your guess is as good as mine, mistress." He murmurs back, chuckling and squeezing her a little harder. "But whatever the case... It's a good thing." He murmurs, smiling down at Amana.

Reptillicus

Jun 30, 2016
Saashi tilts her head and smiles at the display. "If only more people were like you two.... you can't fight a war if you're too busy fucking. Anyway, so this shield you want to make you have the design in mind?", she asked.

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
"Mmhm. I do. I'm going to base it off a heater shield, which is basically this..." He says, holding up his datapad.

EF_basicshield_1_front.JPG

"So this is actually the perfect design for average height guys like me, and the edges will offer a good defense against lightsabers. They're not going to slip around my guard. Plus, it's wide enough to cover most of my body." He says, grinning.

Reptillicus

Jun 30, 2016
Saashi looks it over and nods. "Seems a very sensible design. Not only that but it looks like it would do wonders against blaster fire.", she adds thoughtfully. "But as you said before you'll have to adjust your fighting style for this. Didn't Amana say she'd help?", she said as she brought them out of hyperspace.

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
"She did. In exchange, I have to teach her Ataru." He says, chuckling dryly. "But then again... Nothing in life is ever free, huh?"

Reptillicus

Jun 30, 2016
"I-It wasn't like some back room deal... s-sorry making it sound like such a big deal...", Amana said muffled in his neck and blushing. Saashi brought them back the base and took off her dress in one elegant pull leaving her mostly naked again. "Ah~!", she said in a relaxed tone.

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
"Relax. It wasn't one on the first place." He says, chuckling and patting her head as he gets up with her still in his arms. Since he was already naked, he just walks right out of the ship and into the base.

Reptillicus

Jun 30, 2016
Aman holds onto him, her legs still wrapped around him and peen still in her pussy. Suddenly they see Nera naked as she as she can be running from Ammie who was wearing her tight grey bra and googles and nothing else. she was grinning while she had a dildo in her hand. "Come on Nera don't run! I just wanna playyyyy~!", Ammie teased,

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
"Umm... What in the world did we just walk in on...?" He murmurs, trying not to laugh as he watches Ammie chase Nera around with the dildo.

Reptillicus

Jun 30, 2016
"Come on Nera! I saw you looking at my butt~ you wanna play with me don't you~?", Ammie teased as she followed Nera. "Oh hey Kil! I see you were having some fun with Ams.", she said in passing. "Ammie! c-come on i wasn't leave me alone with that thing!", Nera said moved away and blushing a lot. Amana still stuck on Kilarus look between the both of them and sighed. Ammie was always silly like this....

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
He laughs at their silliness and shakes his head. "Ah, Ammie. You always make me laugh." He says, chuckling and setting Amana down. "Nera, come here, girl." He says, smiling and holding out his arms.

Reptillicus

Jun 30, 2016
Amana stands up, swaying a little with drips of cum leaking out of her. She blushes and puts her hand over her leaky puss. Without thinking Nera jumped into his arms. "Save me from this crazy girl!", Nera said. "Awww c'mon Nera we haven't gotten to know each other well enough yet... don't you wanna spend some time with me~?", Ammie said giggling.

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
"Come on Nera. Ammie's not that bad." He says, chuckling and immediately reaching down to grip her butt. "I mean... Once you get past the constant horniness." He says, grinning and pulling her cheeks apart to give Ammie a clear target.

Reptillicus

Jun 30, 2016
Ammie licks her lips and then grabs onto the booty giving it a loving squeeze. "Wha?! H-Hey! Kil! don't encourage her!", Nera said squirming and blushing hard. Ammie gets on her knees and kisses her little pucker getting a gasp from the redhead. "Such a nice butt you have Nera~ I'm jealous.", Ammie said as she played with there pilots pussy, making her gasp.

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
"Why not? She's jealous. Let her satisfy her curiosities." He says, chuckling and kissing her forehead as she squirms around in his arms. "And you do have a really nice butt. Which reminds me, I haven't fucked you in quite a while. You must be getting lonely, hmm?" He teases, licking her neck.