Into the Grey (for Archangel99)

Reptillicus

Jun 30, 2016
"Grk?!", goes the black market as he suddenly feels pressure on his windpipe. A hand goes to his neck to try and pull at a hand that isn't there. He then reaches into his expensive looking coat and pulls out a metal sphere. He tosses it and it exploded into a bright flash in a bid to blind Kilarus and make him drop the sly dealer.

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
He grunts in pain, before flinging the dealer into the wall, and then dropping him as he rubs furiously at his eyes.

Reptillicus

Jun 30, 2016
The rodian hits the wall with a "Gack!". his windpipe released he breathes in desperately for air. In no time at all he's up on his feet again coughing slightly. He's about to level his gun and fire, but a small crate flies at him and knocks it from his hand! In the doorway stood Amana, bare assed naked, her hand raised.

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
He looks over and raises an eyebrow. "Well hello there hon. Thanks for saving my butt. Again." He says, chuckling and rubbing his eyes for a minute.

Reptillicus

Jun 30, 2016
Looks like she didn't have time to get dressed.... her face was super red but she also looked very worried about him. "Saashi t-told me something was going on in h-here!", she said as she ran over to him. The rodian tried ti make a go at grabbing the blaster off the floor but Amana pulled it away with the force. After that the guy tried to make a break for it!

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
"Oh no you don't!" He grunts, grabbing his neck in a force choke again, and sending him smashing into the ceiling to snap his neck or crack his skull open. Either way was fine with him, as long as it resulted in a dead rodian.

Reptillicus

Jun 30, 2016
There was a"Whoosh", then a sickening sounding "Crack!" as the rodian was slammed into the ceiling. He then fell to the floor dead as a doornail. Amana gasped and looked away her eyes shut tight. she then looked to Kilarus. "Your cheek.... are you ok?", she said as she reached out to touch his face.

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
"Yeah. Yeah, I'm fine." He murmurs, holding her hand and kissing her fingers. "Thanks for coming to the rescue." He says, chuckling and pulling her forwards into a hug.

Reptillicus

Jun 30, 2016
She nuzzles him her nude body pressed against him, forgetting her embarrassment for a moment. "This is why i'd rather be with you when you fight.....", she mumbled as she kissed his neck. She then remembered how naked she was and blushed. "Do y-you uh have the stuff?", she asked.

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
"Mmhm. Plenty of it." He says, looking down at her and grinning. "All we have to do now is leave. Where's Saashi?" He asks, looking behind Amana and half expecting Saashi to be there. She always seemed to pop up at unexpected moments.

Reptillicus

Jun 30, 2016
"Wrong way dear. behind you~." quipped Saashi from behind him as a guard fell to the floor next to her.... dead. "Took care of the pilots of that guys ship, no witnesses.". she was standing in the opposite door that lead outside. Amana looked away again.... she didn't like all this death... she hugged Kilarus tighter. "I know its hard dear.... but sometimes you have to take a life... even the jedi... close minded as they are... have to do it. Mind you, I like to kill as little as possible, after all a lady needs friends.", she said a wink.

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
He chuckles a little, both at her hidden joke and her random appearance out of nowhere. "I figured as much. Anyway, should we get going before the whole place spots us?" He asks, grinning.

Reptillicus

Jun 30, 2016
"Yep lets go, my associate will take care of clean up.... he'll make it look like they killed each other.", she explained.

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
"Umm... I hope he's really good at covering up damage..." He mutters, giving the Toydarian a poke with his toe to make sure he was dead.

Reptillicus

Jun 30, 2016
Yep, dead as they come... Saashi would need to find a new supplier, she didn't look too worried about that. Saashi takes the leash that was still attached to Amana's neck and gives it a gentle tug. "Come along now dear, lets get to the ship.", she said as she began to walk briskly yet sensually back towards the ship.

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
He sighs and follows behind her. "So yeah. As I was saying, I found a new armour design. Apparently, it was used back when the Sith were still a large number. Acolyte armour. Usually handed out to people who excelled in saber combat, but not much in force powers. Like me, basically." He says, before pulling out his phone and showing her an old, grainy picture. "It looks a little blurry thanks to whatever the Jedi did to try and hide it, but... You can see the basic design." He murmurs.
BEQXtgPCIAAR1X1.jpg 2299dd53e91e7c2c6f61de1e468d772c.jpg

Reptillicus

Jun 30, 2016
She looks it over with a thought expression. "Mmmm very interesting.", she said with a grin. "Looks like just the thing for an upfront fighter like you dear. I certain we can get something like this made for you. Its not really my style, I like to do things a bit more sneaky if you know what i mean~.", she said with a wink and she got back into the pilots seat. Amana quickly got inisde and sat down and breathed out shaking slightly, her hand over her exposed lady bits.

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
"Oh I'm well aware of what you mean." He says with a snort, before looking down at the pictures again. "Not to say I'm not sneaky at all... I just think it would be more useful. Plus, intimidation factor works too." He says, sitting down, before looking over at Amana. "You okay there babe?" He asks, tilting his head slightly.

Reptillicus

Jun 30, 2016
"that was.... there was.... I was.....", Amana looked a bit over stimulated. "Seems to me that she's a bit overwhelmed. She did have to dance naked for a bunch of lowlifes and then see a guys head get cracked on the ceiling.....", Saashi said over her shoulder.

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
"Ah. Right, right. I happen to know the perfect cure for that." He says, before getting up and moving over to her. He picks her up and sits down in her seat, before putting her back down on his lap. He pulls her head down to his chest, letting it rest there as she curls up.

Reptillicus

Jun 30, 2016
she makes a little noise once she lifted up and sat back down, her bare ass on his lap. She blushes slightly and then nuzzles into his chest and hooks an arm around his back and tries to calm down. Amana wasn't the type to complain, she never was. But he could tell she was rather bothered by what the people had said about her as she "Danced".

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
He rubs a hand up and down her back, trying to comfort her. One part of his mind knew he should be nice right now, but the other part was telling him he should be firm with her.
He decides to settle for the neutral ground.
"Amana... Honey... Listen. I know what those people said is bothering you, but... You've got to be a little more tough skinned now. People will hurl insults at you all the time. Rather than get hurt by mere words, just smile back and say thanks. That hurts them far more than a beating ever could." He murmurs, tilting her chin up. "Of course, a beating helps every once in a while, but not always." He says, chuckling.

Reptillicus

Jun 30, 2016
Amana looks into his eyes with her own big baby blue ones. He could surly get lost looking into those deep azure pools. she looks back down after a second and nuzzles back into him. "I can... I can try....", she mumbles.

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
"To quote master Yoda- who, by the way, is one of the few Jedi I respect- "Do or do not. There is no try." Always stuck with me, that one." He murmurs, smiling down at her.

Reptillicus

Jun 30, 2016
"Ah yes, a man of the world that Yoda. Just once I'd love to meet him, but alas he's on the wrong side for me to reach.", Saashi added. "He... does say that doesn't he...", Amana said as she shifted position on his lap. She made it so her legs were on either side of him and she was facing towards him instead of the side, pressing her breasts into his front. She hugged into him and her hands rested on his butt. Before she knew it- she was absent minded grinding her pussy against the crotch of Kilarus' pants! she jerked a little when she realized what she was doing.

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
"..... Yeah. Nice guy. Very wise." He says, grinning at Amana, before wrapping his arms around her and holding her close to him. "Go on... Keep grinding." He whispers, pulling his pants down as his dick twitches and starts to stiffen.

Reptillicus

Jun 30, 2016
Amana looks down at his dick then back up to him and seems to think about it only for a second before her hands grab his butt and she puts her wet pussy onto his hardening shaft. She gives him a embarrassed, lusty look as she begins to rub her pussy up and down his bristly peen, biting her lips softly. "I... I got so turned on....I'm so hot...", she said softy, before a cute little moan slipped out of her mouth.

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
"Nothing wrong with being turned on, baby. Nothing." He whispers, gently sinking his teeth into her neck as his hands go down to grip her ass, massaging and heartily squeezing the thick cheeks. His finger brush her asshole a few times, before two finally push themselves in, adding some more stimulation.

Reptillicus

Jun 30, 2016
She gasped in the slight pricking of his teeth hoping that he didn't break the skin, and then breathing nice and heavy as he grabbed her ravishing rear. She gives a lusty yelp as Kil's fingers find their mark and push into her soft butt. Her hands grip his butt a little tighter and she starts rubbing her pussy on him faster, her clitty popping out to say hi. she arches her back and groans hotly, unspent desire burning in her gut.

Reactions: Archangel99

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
He starts grinding back against her as well, cooing in pleasure as she grinds on his dick. His other hand reaches down and attacks her clit, teasing and pulling her clit this way and that. He wasn't going to fuck her... He wanted her to ride him. Of her own accord. That would take her further into the lusty Sid off the force!