Increase amount of synthsheath that can be found

RevGen

Aug 28, 2015
Could the amount be increased? Now that tuuva can use it, I'd have to start over (or boot up a really old save) so that I can use it on her rather than Del.

Zavos

May 7, 2016
Every time you enter a wilderness tile on Tarkus after taking the first synthsheath, there is about a 1% chance another synth sheath will spawn.

RevGen

Aug 28, 2015
Every time you enter a wilderness tile on Tarkus after taking the first synthsheath, there is about a 1% chance another synth sheath will spawn.
I thought that was only for the 2nd one? After that no more?

Nnxx

Feb 3, 2017
Well, yeah, but your post made it look like you've only found one

Zavos

May 7, 2016
The southwest stair tile in Korgi hold has a extra "down" that leads to Tuuva's shop

Xeivous

Sep 21, 2015
Given that Shekka is also supposed to get a synth-sheath expac eventually, I'm beginning to wonder why the balls we don't have enough sheathes for even half of the possible targets.

Dragonice

Oct 7, 2017
We need more horse cocks for full hermifacation. By the end of the game no female characters will be without horse dicks.

EmperorG

Sep 6, 2015
Given that Shekka is also supposed to get a synth-sheath expac eventually, I'm beginning to wonder why the balls we don't have enough sheathes for even half of the possible targets.

Probably because its code hasn't been touched since it was first added to the game, it would be an easy fix if you just changed a line or two of code.

Or better yet just let us buy the goddamn things, seriously it's ridiculous that this one mod is harder to get than literally any other mod in the game, especially considering how important it can be for several NPC's.

Reactions: Jongeedubs