In the Tower's Shadow (for Lanania)

Nebula

Dec 20, 2017
"A fine choice!" - Horatio quickly scribbled something in the book and closed it with a bang. After putting it back on the shelf he offered Theodora library's services - "Would you like to read in your quarters? I've got a wide range of literature, from scientific manuscripts to love stories and fairy tales"

Lanania

Oct 11, 2017
"Anything about some place far, far away from this awfull place" sge responded

Nebula

Dec 20, 2017
"Pardon me asking, but is our homestead not to your liking a tall. I'm sure it can't be THAT bad... ahh no matter. I have a story just for you" - he clapped his hands and somewhere at the top floors a book jumped straigth out of the shelf right into his hands - "I hope you like overexagarated tales about knights mixed with a bit of sour reality" - he handed her the book. On the cover it said 'Blood & Wine - Knights of Toussaint.

Lanania

Oct 11, 2017
(Haven't played the expansions... Yet)
"Thank you, if you abducted somewhere would you want to stick there?" She asked

Nebula

Dec 20, 2017
(Hearts of Stone has the best villain of the series)
He opened his mouth as if about to say something but stopped and i stead just gasped for air - "Fair enough. Now, if you have no more questions you are free to go. I've got some errands to complete"

Lanania

Oct 11, 2017
(I'm already sold on the baddy in the main game)
"When I'm expected to start working?"

Nebula

Dec 20, 2017
(Eridin is pretty linear, not much is shown about him in the games. Gaunter 'O Dimm on the other hand, oh boy)

"Tomorrow morning, a party will be dispatched to the lower levels in the hazard zone. You might want to ask Inga for some medicine to keep your immunity system in tact. After all the only danger you'll be facing there is the mana plague in the surrounding area. Just don't get exposed to the soutce and you should be fine"

Lanania

Oct 11, 2017
(He wins my hearth for his sense of style)
"I thought I was going to stick here, not leave this tower"

Nebula

Dec 20, 2017
(*cough* Overlord series armor ripoff)
"Why yes, it's still in the tower's territory, right at the bottom. You'll still remain in the tower's hall in that area, minions will bring in the patients"

Lanania

Oct 11, 2017
(Archeon the everchosen and melekith are the only one beating him in my heart)
"Will I have a weapon to protect myself down there?" She asked

Nebula

Dec 20, 2017
"Oh but of course! You're free to use the common armory, though it'll take some time for Giblitt to forge your armor"

Lanania

Oct 11, 2017
"I'm I really a prisoner here?" Theodora asked in her head. "And where is the armory?"

Nebula

Dec 20, 2017
"On the bottom levels, one floor above the forge. You could visit Giblitt while you're at it so he could take your measurements. Depending on demand queue your armor should be finished by the end of next week. Now, I really must get going. I believe you'll find your way back to your quarters" - the faun bid her farewell and returned to his routine. On her way back Theodora encountered a real flood of minions running down the corridor, yelling something about an arena. This looked like quite the commotion. Among the movement the young paladin was greeted by the same blue creatures from the cell tha healed her arm. They greeted her in their language and said something, then gently pulled on her hand, asking her to follow.

Lanania

Oct 11, 2017
Theodora followed the group, but she made sure to leave quite a good between them and her.

Nebula

Dec 20, 2017
They reached lower levels of the tower, somewhere above the dungeons. Just like minions said it was an arena and Theodora was standing in the area for audience. Viewers that mainly consisted of minions and several non-humans were already in heat of cheering and screaming as the battlecries echoed from the pit of the arena. It so happened that current combatants were a group of giant mountain trolls versus the Overlord himself. Armed with an axe he charged at the bestial creatures, breaking their legs to get them down on their knees. With a few powerful strikes he broke their shells and chopped their insides to bits. Repeating the same process with other trolls he emerged victorious.

Lanania

Oct 11, 2017
Theodora shuddered at the brutal combat below. She moved toward the exit trying to find a guard to guide her toward the smith.

Nebula

Dec 20, 2017
Not many were really in the mood to lead her anywhere, especially during the show. Nonetheless they were still obliged to, so one of the imps led her few levels down. The area was steaming hot, chambers filled with cauldrons full of melted steel and iron. Banging and clanging of a hammer into steel echoed across the smithy, sparks danced all around. In the middle of the chamber Lanania saw a brown minion, bulkier than the other ones she saw before. Equipped with a pair of goggles covering his eyes and a dirty apron he was banging the hell out of a red hot sword, freshly pulled out of the forge.

Nebula

Dec 20, 2017
The minion stopped banging for a moment and looked over his shoulder - "Huh? What do you want?! Can't you see I'm busy?" - from his voice and attitude he seemed like an elderly man who's growling every time he has a chance. Despite that he was still performing well with his work - quite a few masterpieces were hanged all over the walls, most likely made by him - "Make it quick! Steel is cooling!"

Nebula

Dec 20, 2017
Giblitt snarled and spit to the side - "What did you say? I can't hear you over all this extra work I have already! Don't you have anything better to do than play knights, girl?!" - he fell silent as if remembering something important and turned his attention to the sword. It already lost its glow and the steel was slowly going cold. Absurdly enough he brought the sword to his face and licked the unfinished blade before throwing it to the side - "Bah! Already out cold! What a waste" - he banged the closest object with a hammer and threw it at the table. He glared at Theodora with a grumpy expression and sighed - "Lets get this over with! Bugger, Pimple, Turd! Get your asses over here before I fry them! We've got a customer!" - with those words 3 smaller minions ran up from various sides of the chamber. Those disgusting things Giblitt was sprouting just now, as it appeared, were their names. The trio ran up to Theodora and formed a pyramid by standing on each other. They quickly took her measurements and brought notes the grand smith - "What do you need armor for anyway? Never thought they'd be stylish enough for tea parties" - he mocked her while looking through the notes but before she could answer he continued - "Rhetorical question, I don't wanna know. Alright! Lets get you suited up. Light up the forge boys!" - a loud creaking noise echoed across the room as flames sprouted from the giant forge behind Giblitt.

Nebula

Dec 20, 2017
"It's ready when it's ready! Now get lost! Come back tomorrow at dawn and-..TOO LOW TURD, TOO LOW!!!" he suddenly yelled at one of his subordinates who messed something up before one of the minions started screaming in pain like his ass was on fire... and it was.

Nebula

Dec 20, 2017
At this point it wasn't hard to memorize tower's structure, or so Theodora thought. Regardless, she confidently marched onward through its floors, knowing exactly where her room is located, until she realized she's lost. Worse, she couldn't find the main staircase anywhere on her current floor. But before despair took over she sensed a pleasant scent. Flowers. Somewhere nearby.

Lanania

Oct 11, 2017
Theodora shyly walked toward the scent not knowing what she could find in this in this unholy tower.

Nebula

Dec 20, 2017
The sweet scent led her to a chamber that appeared to be a fancy garden with a bit of a feeling of wilderness to it and multiple stream paths across it. It was filled with various pleasant to the eye flora. The scent was almost intoxicating, drawing Theodora inside.

Lanania

Oct 11, 2017
She moved deeper inside still on her guard unsure about what she will find inside.

Nebula

Dec 20, 2017
From the depths for the chamber a female voice echoed - "Hey there, gorgeous." Theodora looked around but saw no one nearby, nor anywhere in the chamber in her line of sight. Only after taking a few steps further did a succubus walk out from behind a few tall bushes - "So glad you came to visit so soon~!" - she purred and stepped closer - "How do you like it? All the plants were grown here from seeds. Aren't our fields beautiful?" - with that said the two other demons came from behind, stepping lightly with a swinging gait - "Stay a while, lay on the grass with us!"
As much as Theodora wasn't fond of them, for some reason she felt almost obliged to agree to their proposition.

Reactions: Lanania

Lanania

Oct 11, 2017
"Uh... Why not it's not like you saved my life the other time..." Theodora tone was a bit aggressive, but not filled with hatred and disgust for once, even if she didn't liked them, she owned them a lot, and honor was important to her. She moved more inside the room, looking at the plants and flower, surprised by such beauty tended by such wicked creature in such awful place. She walked a bit before sitting, her knee on the grass and her hands brushing the soft plants around her.